Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 06-01-2009, 06:34 AM   #951
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammytray View Post
What is christ oil? How does one fertilize with out
Primitive Christians,and the Essenes fully realized and taught
the great truth ,that Christ was a substance, an oil or ointment
contained especially in the Spinal Cord, consequently in all parts
of the body, as every nerve in the body is directly or indirectly
connected with the wonderful River that flows out of Eden (the upper brain) to water the garden.

The early Christians knew that the Scriptures, whether written in ancient Hebrew or the Greek, were allegories, parables
or fables based on the human body fearfully and wonderfully made.

These adepts knew that the secretion (gray matter — creative) that issues, (secretes) from the cerebrum, was the source
and cause of the physical expression called man; and they knew
that the "River of Jordan" was symbolized in the spinal cord and
that the "Dead Sea" was used to symbolize the Sacred Plexus at
the base of the spinal column where the Jordan (spinal cord) ends,
typifying the entrance of Jordan into the Dead Sea.

The thick, oily and salty substance composing the Sacral
Plexus, (tail of the horse) may be likened unto
crude Petroleum, (Petra, mineral, or salt, and oleum — Latin for
oil) and the thinner substance, oil or ointment in spinal cord, may
be compared with coal oil; and when this oil is carried up and
crosses the Ida and Pingala (two fluid nerves that end in a cross
in medulla oblongata where it contacts the cerebellum (Golgotha
— the place of the skull) — this fluid is refined, as coal oil is refined,
to produce gasoline — a higher rate of motion that causes the
ascension of the airship.

When the oil (ointment) is crucified — (to crucify means to
increase in power a thousand fold — not to kill) it remains two
days and a half, (the moon's period in a sign) in the tomb (cere-
bellum) and on the third day ascends to the Pineal Gland that
connects the cerebellum with the Optic Thalmus, the Central Eye
in the Throne of God that is the chamber overtopped by the hollow
(hallowed) caused by the curve of the cerebrum (the "Most
High" of the body) which is the "Temple of the Living God" the
living, vital substance which is a precipitation of the "Breath of

Life" breathed into man — therefore the "Holy (whole) Ghost"
or breath.

The Pineal Gland is the "Pinnacle of the Temple." The
modus operandi by which the oil of the spinal cord reaches the

"There is no name under Heaven whereby ye may be saved
except Jesus Christed and then crucified.

Every twenty-eight and one-half days, when the moon is in
the sign of the zodiac that the sun was in at your birth,
there is a seed or Psycho — Physical germ born in the or out of, the
Solar Plexus (the Manger) and this seed is taken up by the nerves
This seed, having the odor of fish was called Jesus, from
Ichtos, (Greek for fish) and Nun (Hebrew for fish) thus "Joshua
the son of Nun," "I am the bread of life;" "I am the bread that
came down from heaven;" "Give us this day our daily bread."

The fruit of the Tree of Life, therefore, is the "Fish-bread"
of which thou shalt not eat on the plane of animal or Adam (earth-
dust of the earth plane) : but to "Him that overcometh will I
give to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Life" because he saved it
and it returned to him in the cerebellum, the home of the Spiritual
man, the divine Ego.

The cerebellum is heart shaped and called the heart in Greek
"As a man thinketh in his heart so is he."

The Seed, born every twenty-eight and one-half days, mak-
ing 13 in 365 days, that is 13 months, remains two and one-half
days in Bethlehem (house of bread), then is carried up Pneumo
(or vagus) «gastric nerve amd across the medulla oblongata
and enters the cerebellum to remain two and one-half days, thus
— "When Jesus was about twelve He appeared in the Temple
teaching the doctors."

The age of puberty is about twelve. Then the first born seed
appears and the sensation caused by its vibration tempts the soul
on the lower plane to do the thing that slays it, which is fully
explained in Genesis by the serpent — sex desire — tempting Adam
and EVE (allegorical characters). From Krishna to Moses and
Jesus serpents and Pharaohs and He-rods have striven to slay the first born.

From the age of twelve to thirty in the life of Jesus nothing
is recorded, for twelve refers to puberty, and 30 or 3 means
physical, mental and spiritual, body, (flesh or soul) fluids
and Spirit (the Ego).

Breath is translated "soul" over 500 times in the Bible, there-
fore soul is precipitated air (spirit) which may be lost in physical
desire and expression (waste or sin, to fall short) or saved
by Regeneration. Read Matt. 17-28; also 1st Epistle of John 3-9.
So, at the age of 30, Jesus, the seed, began to preach to body,
soul and spirit, and as the seed was (or is) descending the spinal
cord, the substance of which is symbolized by a formula of charac-
ters I. O. H. N. (as we symbolize water by H2O) it was baptized
of John (not by John). Synonyms: — Saul, John, Christ, Or
(gold). Jordan (word, Lord, oil, ointment). ORe as in GOLD

Baptize is from the Greek Bapto, the effect of two chemicals
when they unite and produce force that neither possessed singly.
Here the seed, immersed in the oil, John, was so increased in
power that "The Spirit of God descended like a dove and a voice out of Heaven said, 'This is my beloved son,' " etc.

Jordan means the descender — Dove, (to dive, a diver — see
Thus Jesus, the seed, was the son of man — the car-
penter or builder — until it was baptized in the precious ointment
that was secreted from the Most High (brain) and descended the
spinal cord and was thus given power to start on its journey to
Jerusalem (God's City of Peace) and to be crucified at Place of
Skull, then remain two and one-half days in the tomb, and on the third day ascend to the Father.

As this seed consumes its force every twenty-eight and one-
half days and another (born first) comes out of the Solar Plexus
(Bethlehem), we see why he was (is) a "Sacrifice for our sins";
also we see that, as this seed, taking on the Christ oil, is enabled
to reach the pineal gland and cause it to vibrate at a rate that
heals all manner of diseases — that the statement "The blood of
Christ cleanseth from all sin" or deficiencies , falling short of
substance is, literally true.

Shin is the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.Shin is sin, to fall short of being a master,ie 22.10% of this divine seed must be returned to the hollow place in the brain through the vagus nerve.

What happens in Vagus must leave Vagus.Any thing that divided this oil was called antichrist. Read my post ,Thunder bolts of the Gods to get the images, that go along with this divine process.

JESUS IS A MYTH

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 07:14 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:35 AM   #952
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Couldn't I just say Abracadabra?
1. I don't know what the 5 magic words mean either (no clue).
2. I've never tried living on only air - if I have it's because I'm broke or asleep, so it's temporary.
3. I knew of some ashramites in the late 1980s, so this is where I heard of it.
4. I like your seed, grain ideas!!
5. abracadabra! >>>
Old 06-01-2009, 06:38 AM   #953
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
I've heard of this, but with different terms: breatharian, breatharianism or inedia. http://www.breatharian.com/

On the website, there is a list of "five magical 5th dimensional words":
1. Jot Niranjan
2. Omkar
3. Rarankar
4. Sohang
5. Sat Nam
It says: Start meditating with these magic words for at least 30 minutes a day to begin with and increase your meditating time to 2 hours a day as soon as possible. Repeat them in the exact order that they are..."
No its not breatheriansim... Aside from posting the whole email I'll locate the site. I do have it in Russian.

http://www.gerbb.ru/dolgojit.htm Can't understand a single symbol but it looks cool.

Last edited by Christo888; 06-01-2009 at 06:45 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:15 AM   #954
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

OK, I took all the Russian out of the email so now its not as long.

"Some people are worried about 'Food Crisis', (but some are not and I am among them).
These are a couple of interesting articles about people whose food is Sun (from Russian websites), which
I find extremely important (in Russian and in English) and it's on my website: www.theshiftofconsciousness.info
There are 30 thousands people all over the World , who doesn't eat or drink; 10000 people in Germany alone. They live on Sunshine and Evolutionary Energy for years. Especially it's popular among women. This is the way of the Future, which already started. Psychic Abilities and Health of these people increase tremendously. We don't need food and water: it makes us weak and not very psychic!
Lydia Monroe
Sun-Eaters
http://www.gerbb.ru/dolgojit.htm
('Sun-eaters' don't have to breathe!)
(In the world there are people for whom longevity is not a goal in itself.)
(They are 'Sun-people', and they live without the visible aging in such a non-traditional way that it has no rational explanation.)
(They are not just having a hunger srtrike - they have refused food and water forever. They are called 'Sun-eaters'.)
(The readers of the magazine do remember the woman, the resident of Krasnodar, Zinaida Baranova: we wrote about her 2 years in a row.)
(There will be five years, since March, Zynaida did not eat nor drink.)
("How does she manage?" - letters with such questions coming to the editorial office is not rarity.)
(I am alive and healthy and feel magnificently! Nothing special happened to me this year.)
("I have been giving lectures in different regions.")
(Zinaida Baranova is still refusing medical examinations: " I have no time to sit somewhere locked up." (meaning medical facilities, LM).
(I have no need to prove anything to anybody
(It's up to you to believe me or not.)
(I fully understand the skepticism of many people, but I have more important goals in my life instead of dissuading people!)
(According to Zinaida Baranova, she feeds on the energy of the Sun, or, as it is called - Penetrating Evolutionary Energy.)
(Тhe energy is synthesizing everything necessary for life of the cells of the body.)
(Despite the fact that the woman doesn't eat nor drink, she goes to the toilet every day.)
("Byproduct" of the Evolutionary Energy - a bit of dark, orangy colored urine, three times less than an average person has
and a rare mucous discharge from the intestine.)
(There are about 30 thousands Sun-eaters in the World.)
(A physician, psicho-physiolog Alexander Kliuev does't consider this phenomenon as fantastic: "The ability to eat penetrating Evolutionary Energy without receiving physical food is the result of a radical transformation of the physiological processes at the cellular level.)
(Saving of the metabolism (exchange of substances) in Zinaida Baranova's body tells us that nature does not have established laws as claimed by orthodox (modern) scientists.)
(This woman moved to a different level of existence - the classical medicine is unable to register this.)
(The physical body itself gained a new physiology; updated cells operate in a different energy exchange environment.)
(As a result, all the physiological and biochemical standards adopted by the medical society are collapsing.)
(Zinaida Baranova, gradually moving to "pranic food" (this way the lifestyle of Sun-eaters is called too), she got rid of diseases such as ischemia, tachycardia, angina and radiculitis.)
("This is not surprising" - said Alexander Kliuev:"In fact the cause of all bodily ailments is just our inability to grasp Penetrating Evolutionary Energy (because we stuff ourselves with food and drink: it's a vicious circle, LM)."
(And this is despite the fact that it (The Evolutionery Energy) is trying to penetrate us with all its Might.)
(Sometimes the Evolutionary Energy succeeds, but we are not capable to fully use it: that causing psychological and somatic diseases.)
(I think in the future, living without food and fluid intake will be an ordinary business.)
(If this Energy is "fully" working (an example of Zinaida Baranova shows that it is possible), then it will not only supply the organism with "food", but also fully replace our oxygen intake.")
Dmitri Pisarenko
12 years without eating
http://www.gerbb.ru/bezedy.htm
(12 years without eating. Is it really possible?)
(There are 30 thousand of these kind of people worldwide
(And they are sure, that someday all people will become of the same kind, Sun-eaters.)
(Science can not explain this phenomenon.)
(Recently, an Australian woman came to Russia, who was calling herself by a mysterious name, Jazmuhin. She visited the capital and Krasnodar, where they met our famous "Sun-eater" Zinaida Baranova, who's been living without food and water for five years. She gave a series of lectures.)
(The point is that Jazmuhin herself, in her words, has not been eating for 12 years.)
(Her credibility, authority is tremendously high in esoteric circles, including the circles of "Sun-eaters".)
(Only for the readers of "AiF", denying all other publications, Jazmuhin responded to their questions about the secret of the phenomenon of Sun-eating. And why the science is so powerless to brake it, and to many other questions.)
(What does your name mean?)
(It's spiritual translation is an aroma, which is continuing forever.)
(Once this word just came to my mind from somewhere inside of me.)
(Names have very strong vibrations.)
(Esoterics like the word "vibration".)
(The dictionary says that they are "mechanical vibrations". That something is fluctating.)
(You can call it a fluctuation or a resonance.)
(Everyone, his/her brain that is, is just like a radio.)
(We are constantly transmitting signals in the universe and perceiving them. And atoms are vibrating. )
(Reducing the frequency of vibration of the brain, say using meditation at 0,5-3 vibrations per second, you can change the condition of the body and its possibilities.)
(A person gains not only the ability to live without food, feeding on the Energy of Space.)
(There is also telepathy, clairvoyance, and other phenomenon.)
("We are getting energy from Cosmos." Jazmuhin is leading international "Movement of Awakening of a Positive Society")

(She is not staying at home, but constantly touring the world with lectures and seminars. She arrived to Russia for a second time.)
(A particular concern for Jazmuhin is ... the struggle against starvation.)
(As an alternative, she suggested pranic nutrition or sunlight's nourishment.)
(When people hear about "Sun-eaters", they are nodding knowingly : charlatan, quack of course! This can not be true! )
(Again, we do not know our capabilities. The human body is able to transform and get energy by other means, through the atoms.)
(We are simply fed differently: we eat particles of Cosmos.)
(Someone says that we eat light; somebody says that we eating the Universal Field. You say "Sun-eaters"? Let it be so.)
(But there is a science that has established long ago, that the body cannot live without the protein, fat, carbohydrates, trace elements ...)
(Exploring ways of life solntseedov - is also a science, but it works on another level.)
(The research of the way of life of "Sun-eaters" is also a science, but it is operating on another level. It is not examining the physical fabric.)
(For scientists, to understand this experience, they need to expand their consciousness, to move it into a higher vibration.
And they will see life in another way.)
(And maybe one can simply lock the "Sun-eater" in a locked house and watch how she/he lives there. These experiments already took place.)
(In India, lives a man who prosidel 411 days under the continuing supervision. It took a quarter cup of water a day, and that's all.)
(Have you ever been locked up? No, nevertheless, I had all kinds of tests and examinations. They have shown that I am incredibly healthy.)
(And these were researches done in official, registed institutions, not with those who were called paranormal.)
(Sun-eaters have been examined worldwide. And scientists can not explain this phenomenon.)
(They have been scanning the brain and found, that the pineal gland (the place of the Third Eye chakra) operates in a different way. It becomes very big and shiny. )
(So? Lights, as a light bulb? Oh, no! (long laughs) We are talking about the scanning, about the X-ray images.)
(You wouldn't notice the pineal gland of a normal person straight away in the pictures. We have it (the pineal gland) 20 times brighter. This is because it receives power from the Sun.)
("I felt my destination". Jazmuhin, herself, gives impression of a radiant person. Sitting opposite me, she is flashing white Hollywood smiles and says smoothly as if trying to insert every frase into the heads of those who surround her, and asks again: "You see?")
(There is a whole garland of ornaments of light metal with a mysterious eastern symbolism on her neck and wrists.)
(Suddenly, I see that she stretches out her hand to the bottle and drink from it. "Yes, sometimes I drink water. She smiles.
Why not?")
(Are you familiar with Zinaida Baranova from Krasnodar? I also was at her home, looked into her refrigerator: it's empty!)
(All this is very interesting, but the fact, that Zynaida refuses to have examinations, surveys done on her (because alien technology, used in medical examinations would easily brake this very fragile state of the bodies: physical, etheric, emotional, mental etc.). She refuses any intervention into her psyche, not to allow to violate the unity of the organism.)
(We are in the Krasnodar worked with doctors who could determine the condition of the body according to the aura of the fingers
(We had completely healthy bodies, all organs are in order. Zinaida is nearly 70 years old, but it feels like she is 30. I am 49 years old, but I feel like I am 17.)
(Zinaida Baranova started this way of life after a tragedy occurred in her family. And what made you to start? I've been a vegetarian and been doing meditations for 20 years. Denial of the physical food became a natural way to complete that period of my life. I just felt the purpose of my life: to meet people, tell them about it.)
(Even if they will continue to eat, I would like to see that they live happily ever after. When you fill yourself with a spiritual essence, all kind of miracles start happenning, and you get all kinds of freedoms. Freedom from modern food intake is only a small part. You begin to meet the right people at the right time. Just think of something, but it's already here. Unlimited health, unlimited access to money.)
(Just think, that you do not have enough money, then at once will you find a full purse?)
(If you have dedicated your life to bring some effort for the peace, you will get a support at all levels. But if you are self -
centered: this is another game.There is no guaranty.)
(How many Sun-eaters are now worldwide?)
(About 30 thousand people do without physical food. And only in Germany to 10 thousand. But sooner or later, I am sure it will be the most common.) "
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:41 AM   #955
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
Xactly Z and N are the same.but Z= 778 and N = 77
Its the acid alchahol and overeating you have to balance now.This seed is born every month in the solar plexus.Its what you do with it. Al = 13
So does it mean that it is enough to balance those things a month before..?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 07:44 AM   #956
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
So does it mean that it is enough to balance those things a month before..?
I wouldn't play with fire like that. Stay balanced all the time.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:17 AM   #957
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
An Eye For an EYE

Now from the sixth hour (our Noon) there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour. (our 3 PM) And about the ninth hour (our 3 PM) Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? Matt 27:45-46 (KJV)

I 'd like to thank our friend Iain for creating these graphic images ,that help us remember that we are the greatest secret in the universe.. Thanks Iain

So my question now would be...G point. Somebody named something( some say it doesn' exist, most don't know where it is if it exists) in female body using letter G. Any particular reason why?
Old 06-01-2009, 08:39 AM   #958
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
So my question now would be...G point. Somebody named something( some say it doesn' exist, most don't know where it is if it exists) in female body using letter G. Any particular reason why?
It does Xsist., but few understand it. There is a north and south pole within the yoni.(Yin and Yang)The actual location varies from woman to woman.The spot can't be found, it has to be awaken, as all dormant potential must be awakened.

G = 4+3, the scared code that unlocks all doors.G spot or G post
Old 06-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #959
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

The last few posts really shed some light on the phrase - Burning the mid-night oil
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #960
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Wow great thread, I missed this one somehow.
Lots of reading to do to catch-up. Golden age indeed.

The last few pages reminds me of something I just read:

The electric field you call your conscious self, your "I" (Ahh-'eee' sound makes a vortex sonically connecting inclusive to exclusive harmonics) - is actually a double cone phase conjugating vortex. It sucks and implodes charge thru the speed of light into connectivity at coeur. The result is an information communion whose fractal coherence allows you to have a 'self correcting' phase conjugate mirror for charge - you call ME. This little superluminal multiply connected charge wormhole navigates its way thru charge space- as the YOU that lives or dies depending on whether you know you to FEED its (fractal) electric PHIRE! Unfortuneately this means that every time you follow Earth's insanely stupid biophysicists into cities which are unfractal metal electrosmog hell - you soon murder everything sustainable about your own DNA's 'soul'. The simple truth is - that if you want to continue having the privelege of inhabiting this phase conjugate tornado you call LIFE ITSELF- you are definitely going to have to learn about what electric fields KILL it. Arrange about 5 transformer power supplies (from all your toys) spitting out their poison around your body- take 5 minutes- and notice the absolute nausea and complete loss of attention (& loss of digestion). Next step: fire your idiot university biologists if they cannot explain WHY you felt like **** in the center of electrosmog. EVERY electric wave which cannot be EMMBEDDED or nest non-destructively (fractally) -based on the Sun's (hydrogen fractal) master wave- is inherently going to KILL everything that lives (especially germinating seeds, the bliss and souls of your kids). The fact that your university biology department has not taught you this - means they should be reported for CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.
I knew I had seen this cone shape before

So creating this vortex with the cones, Teslas pancake/coil transformers can be used to build something tangible it would seem . . .

http://www.projectcamelot.net/ralph_ring.html

Apologies for the giant pics! I didnt realise they were that big

Last edited by iainl140285; 06-01-2009 at 01:30 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:04 PM   #961
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I forgot to mention, that this is the meaning of fire and brimstone, because over eating causes the build up of sulphur in the intestinal tract. This suffering or sulphuring also spilts the divine Christ oil.By the way the sexually energy does not have to be released for fertilization.
I've heard you mention this a few times now and no one has asked So I will ...

How?
Old 06-01-2009, 01:08 PM   #962
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

The triangle is the female delta, so I wonder why this is the symbol of men's room, and a circle the symbol of ladies' room...
Old 06-01-2009, 01:12 PM   #963
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I wouldn't play with fire like that. Stay balanced all the time.
Does staying in balance mean no acidic foods ( meat, coffee, tea, sweets), no alcohol and no sex?
When it comes to raising kundalini and stuff...........men should refrain from releasing "it". What about women. What should or shouldn't they do?
Old 06-01-2009, 01:29 PM   #964
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Does staying in balance mean no acidic foods ( meat, coffee, tea, sweets), no alcohol and no sex?
When it comes to raising kundalini and stuff...........men should refrain from releasing "it". What about women. What should or shouldn't they do?
When it comes to releasing 'it' as a man I dont think its actually the 'it' that is being refered to If you know what I mean.

I think it is the release of the ENERGY, and therfore, that would cover both sexes. I think anyway.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:58 PM   #965
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainl140285 View Post
I've heard you mention this a few times now and no one has asked So I will ...

How?
http://umaatantra.com/tantra_tips.html

It is mentioned here... briefly when I was reading this though last week... May shed some light.

Reading a book on toa tantric sexual energy may help. I know multiple orgasms are possible even for a man, it involves moving the energy up, rather than out using breathing techniques and energy direction etc.

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 06-01-2009 at 02:34 PM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:10 PM   #966
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
When it comes to releasing 'it' as a man I dont think its actually the 'it' that is being refered to If you know what I mean.
My high school gym teacher (who handled all the sexual education for the boys in my school) told us that with every ounce of semen we release we will eventually lose an ounce of brain matter. I think he was exaggerating, but maybe there is something to this.

Of course, this was many, many years ago. Nowadays they probably tell kids to do it as much as possible.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 02:38 PM   #967
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
with every ounce of semen we release we will eventually lose an ounce of brain matter.
hence the saying that men think with their......
Old 06-01-2009, 02:47 PM   #968
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I think it is the release of the ENERGY, and therfore, that would cover both sexes. I think anyway.
From what I know in tantric sex they teach how a man can achieve an orgasm without ejaculation, thus preserving his energy, so I assumed this was about that...
Old 06-01-2009, 03:16 PM   #969
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
JESUS IS A MYTH
I was thinking that Jesus was a title rather then a person. Is their no truth to that? I've come across a few sources that say Mary was a title for healers.

I've also been wondering where the name Jesus comes from, the etymology. Jesus / G-zues is my best guess.

Last edited by Phtha; 06-01-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #970
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The triangle is the female delta, so I wonder why this is the symbol of men's room, and a circle the symbol of ladies' room...
A lot of feminie energy has been attached to males in order to conceal it from those that are unaware the creation is feminine in nature.Now she is being returned to the throne,like a thief in the night.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:56 PM   #971
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I was thinking that Jesus was a title rather then a person. Is their no truth to that? I've come across a few sources that say Mary was a title for healers.

I've also been wondering where the name Jesus comes from, the etymology. Jesus / G-zues is my best guess.

Yes jesus did come from the Greek.Jesus is a process in the human body.Its the path of the sun through the Animal nature of the Zodiac. This is the same path of illumination in the human body.Mary as in marine, is a title for the emotional ,are watery state of man.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #972
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Yes , the energy,a book on tantric techniques, will teach you how to preserve, and channel that energy upward.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #973
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
My high school gym teacher (who handled all the sexual education for the boys in my school) told us that with every ounce of semen we release we will eventually lose an ounce of brain matter. I think he was exaggerating, but maybe there is something to this.

Of course, this was many, many years ago. Nowadays they probably tell kids to do it as much as possible.
The human body is a power plant that regenerates itself though circulation.All of life, is a process of recycle.Nothing is wasted in the Universe

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 06-01-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:15 PM   #974
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You need acid,this means nothing in Xcess ,and no outburst of creative energy.
Old 06-01-2009, 04:16 PM   #975
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Have you guys ever heard of 'Suneaters?'
My friend who is into sun gazing also believes that the logical end to sun gazing is to be able to live off the sun alone. Though he is not there yet.
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote