Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 12-07-2009, 04:09 AM   #1
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Deleting Control Your Way, Now!

Go! Go! Go!

-If You have been seriously contemplating a geographic move and all the ducks are not in a row make a reasonable attempt to move anyway...now.

-If You have an inclination to walk away from Your home and mortgage and have a reasonable option in front of You take that option now.

-If You have an inclination to walk away from the bank and insurance and legal implications in Your life to whatever degree You are able and You have options in front of You take those options now.

-If You have relatives or friends that are of semi-like-mind-and-heart that have property open to You and it is off-grid or somewhat-off-grid take that opening now.

-If You can share a country home with relatives or friends that You can live with without dismembering their body parts go live with them now.

-If You have a way to live without money to any degree take up that way to any degree now.

-If You can get out in nature for at least an hour daily...get out in nature for an hour daily, now.

-If You cannot get out in nature for at least an hour daily...get out in nature for an hour daily, now.

-If You know anyone in the military or politics or education or state/government employ that You can reasonably influence in a positive forthright way to change the things that bother them...from the bottom up...influence them to change the things that bother them, now.

-If You feel You have wronged someone or they have wronged You make it right anyway You can any degree You can, if You are able, now!

-If You do not fully love Yourself, fully love Yourself, now.

- Meditate on it in Your own way, now.

- Do what YOU want, now.

...these are simply cheers of suggestion, albeit strong suggestion.

Last edited by eaglespirit; 12-10-2009 at 02:58 AM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:03 AM   #2
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Deleting Control Your Way, Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglespirit View Post
Go! Go! Go!

-If You have been seriously contemplating a geographic move and all the ducks are not in a row make a reasonable attempt to move anyway...now.

-If You have an inclination to walk away from Your home and mortgage and have a reasonable option in front of You take that option now.
{Mod snipped long quote}
IS
The
Year!

If You have contemplated making ANY of these changes...
I strongly suggest to bump it up from contemplation to action right now!

And connect with nature ANYWAY you may, right now...

Aho!!!

Last edited by Karen; 01-12-2010 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Mod snipped long quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:28 AM   #3
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

i hear ya eaglespirit... once again i feel just a little ahead of the wave, as i put all the suggestions you outlined above into my reality exactly 1 year ago... and i am here to be a witness - it works!
~ aho ~
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 02:32 AM   #4
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cheerleading!

2012-The Year of The Birth of The 13th World ~ Galatic Alignment

The Last Gateway to The New World
12/21/2012 = An 'energetic' 11

2011-(22)
The Year of The "GRAND" eXchanges

2010- (3)
The Year of The Three Trines/or Trinty of Co-Creation 3-3-3

2009-(11)
The Year of The Six Pillars of Truth, Love and Energy ~ 11/11/11

2008- (28/10/1)
The Year of The Trinity of New Beginnings 1-1-1

let's do it !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Paul.T.
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cheerleading!

Thank you for this post.

I needed the pep talk!!!!!!
Paul.T. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #6
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Feel the Love...Send the Love!

Changing The Internet To a SELFLESS Beam of Loving Light!!!

One Loving Heart At A Time : )

Your friend Eagle Spirit would like you to spend 10 seconds sending light.

Due to the many changes that are now taking place on the planet we would like to unite all light workers together to help focus light.
By doing this and joining our pledge you will help humanity make a much smoother transition through these challenging times into a brighter future.

Please take 10 seconds of your time to send your light, our next target date is Saturday 02 January 2010 ...visit site below to join in.
Please keep the light building and pass this email on to your friends.

Visit our site below to send your light:
www.LightWorkerCount.com

If your not sure what Light and Prayer can really do then please read this short story below.

An excerpt respectfully borrowed from Caroline Myss's newletter.

Caroline had met a woman in London who had been in a car crash that had shattered her body.
As a result of this collision, she had a near death experience in which she found herself suspended over the scene of the accident, viewing her limp and bleeding body held lifeless between the steering wheel and the driver's seat. Suddenly, instantly, she said, she was aware of what the drivers in the cars lined up behind her smashed vehicle were saying: "Damn, this is just what I need - a car crash," and, "I wonder how long I'm going to be stuck here." Then, she said, she noticed a bright, illuminated beam of light shooting out of the fifth car stuck behind her crashed automobile. As soon as she wondered, "What is that beam of light?" she found herself next to the woman in that car, who had instantly gone into prayer for her. And then she instantly became aware that the beam of light that was flowing directly from this woman upward toward the heavens seemed to cause another beam of light to flow directly into her.She wondered who this woman was and in that instant, she noticed the license plate number on this woman's car and memorized it. Then she heard a voice calling to her, an angelic voice, instructing her to return to her body because the time was not yet right for her to return home. She was still required to remain on the earth. She said it took her months to recover from the accident but when she did, she tracked down this woman who had prayed for her and went to her home with a bouquet of flowers to thank her for praying for her on that night when her body lay shattered on the ground.

Visit our site below to send your light:
www.LightWorkerCount.com
Old 01-11-2010, 12:43 PM   #7
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bumping Again!

Had to bring this to the forefront yet again because Unconditional Love with Wisdom IS in the Air as never before in time ALL around me...it IS resonating powerfully with far too many Friends of mine, near and far.

Seems something is up...Way UP ...NOW is the Time to Act!!!

The Game of Deceit and Control IS over and done with because an entrainment of stepping aside and allowing it to fall by the wayside has occurred en-masse in clusters world-wide!

More and more beautiful, giving People are flowing in Synchronicity to a Higher Spiritual Drum Beat that has pretty much drowned out the multi-media-fear-propagation-machine!

Simplicity In The Now of a Third Kind!

Go! Go! Go!

-If You have an inclination to walk away from the bank and insurance and legal implications in Your life to whatever degree You are able and You have options in front of You take those options now.

-If You have relatives or friends that are of semi-like-mind-and-heart that have property open to You and it is off-grid or somewhat-off-grid take that opening now.

-If You can share a country home with relatives or friends that You can live with without dismembering their body parts go live with them now.

-If You have a way to live without money to any degree take up that way to any degree now.

-If You can get out in nature for at least an hour daily...get out in nature for an hour daily, now.

-If You cannot get out in nature for at least an hour daily...get out in nature for an hour daily, now.

-If You know anyone in the military or politics or education or state/government employ that You can reasonably influence in a positive forthright way to change the things that bother them...from the bottom up...influence them to change the things that bother them, now.

-If You feel You have wronged someone or they have wronged You make it right anyway You can any degree You can, if You are able, now!

-If You do not fully love Yourself, fully love Yourself, now.

- Meditate on it in Your own way, now.

- Do what YOU want, now.

...these are simply cheers of suggestion, albeit strong suggestion.

IS
The
Year!

If You have contemplated making ANY of these changes...
I strongly suggest to bump it up from contemplation to action right now!

And connect with nature ANYWAY you may, right now...

Aho!!! In Wisdom and Love!
Old 01-12-2010, 09:11 AM   #8
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the encouragement ES.

I think I probably fall into one of your categories above. I've been wanting to slip my current situation for awhile now. My very expensive degree is not paying dividends yet, and the student loans are bearing down on me, causing me to work late nights, on top of catching free lance gigs here and there. Thing's are tight right now, it could be worse though. This past summer I had a chance to live my dream, just be a bum, tour the country with my dog and friends following a band. I catch heat all the time from people who tell me to grow up, and a part of me agrees, but the other part knows that I would be miserable if I take that road. I've been kinda standing at the proverbial fork in the road for awhile now just staring, reluctant commit in either direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WineHippie View Post
i hear ya eaglespirit... once again i feel just a little ahead of the wave, as i put all the suggestions you outlined above into my reality exactly 1 year ago... and i am here to be a witness - it works!
~ aho ~
Aww Hippie you's my hero, you know that right, you and Zuni, I respect the hell outta you guys.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 04:56 PM   #9
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Sonia Barrett

Changing Everything Personally Video I had Not Seen That Just Happens to Coincide Powerfully With My Current Post in Bloodline:

S-Y-N-C-H-R-O-N-I-C-I-T-Y
L-I-M-I-T-L-E-S-S-N-E-S-S
T-I-M-E-L-E-S-S-N-E-S-S
A-G-E-L-E-S-S-N-E-S-S

Beautiful, Wonderful, Expansive, Power of Personal Thought/Action : )

Interview with Sonia Barrett on The Holographic Canvas:
http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com...s/sbarrett.htm

Sonia "connected" to the Higher Realms much the way I did...No desire to get it from a book or another person but from Her Own Personal Active Connection!
Me with the Sun...She with Her OWN Breathing Meditations!!! We ALL Can Do This...and MORE Will be doing it Now than Ever! Tic-Toc-Tic-Toc...the Time Bomb IS about to blow...SKY HIGH : )

You and I and We ARE Changing it ALL Now...Beyond Our Wildest Hopes and Dreams!!!
The Veils are going, going, gone!!!