Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Contactees

Notices

Contactees Share your experiences - NO Spam please

Old 04-29-2009, 04:28 PM   #1
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Post 2009 NEW Alex Collier Interview

Alex Collier is back

His interviewed for the 2nd time by Rick Keefe

Just watch the video's for yourself. (12 videos)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUTNfY
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #2
franciejones
Banned

Default Re: 2009 NEW Alex Collier Interview

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this. I would not have found it were it not for you!
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:47 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for posting this. I agree with so much of what Alex says...especially regarding the government(secret and public), black projects, spirituality...and especially regarding responsibility and the Constitution. I was interested to hear his take on prophecies(failed or otherwise)...and the conditionality of foreknowledge as it coexists with freedom. I continue to wonder if he really was aboard an alien spacecraft in outer space for months at a time...or if it was a very real voyage into inner space(or the hollow earth?). I did have a problem locating all 12 segments of the interview. Help!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-29-2009 at 08:04 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:59 PM   #4
ries
Avalon Senior Member

Good interview so far!
Part 8 was just uploaded 1 hour ago, so we have to wait for the other 4 parts.
You are very quick with this Paramartasaya and a lot of thanks for it.

Here is the playlist and upload created by Rick and of course a lot of thanks for him and Alex.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...E4FE96E7E1EF79

See also his website:
http://ufohypotheses.com/

Greetings,

Ries

Last edited by ries; 04-30-2009 at 10:19 PM.
ries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #5
cway
Avalon Senior Member

many thanks for posting this
cway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:09 AM   #6
Paramartasaya
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for your comments, its good to know that some people like his information like I do!
Paramartasaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:52 AM   #7
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview I feel the message in his voice.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:28 AM   #8
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Collier is a great guy. He is genuine. he doesn't look at things from the perspective who is good, who is bad. he is already above that.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 02:54 PM   #9
cosmictexan
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2009 NEW Alex Collier Interview

Thanks for posting. You can tell that he has been to hell and back since his first contact and we all owe him a great amount of gratitude for sharing his information with us. I'm glad he didn't know what he was getting into back in the early 90's or we wouldn't have any of this information.
cosmictexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:36 PM   #10
feeler
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Thanks for posting. You can tell that he has been to hell and back since his first contact and we all owe him a great amount of gratitude for sharing his information with us. I'm glad he didn't know what he was getting into back in the early 90's or we wouldn't have any of this information.
Exactly my thoughts while watching!

No doubt Alex was burnt out. Did anyone notice the two UFO shape clouds in Alex's neighborhood?

Though Alex believes the moon landing was real, I believe we were shown fake photos - e.g. photos without burnt marks or craters underneath the blasters of the lunar module. NASA kept the real photos of the moon landing to themselves, I think.

-feeler
feeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:21 AM   #11
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Great interview.. his most honest yet. I feel more comfortable with his information after watching all of this one.

Good to see he still has a sense of humour too.

Thanks Alex/Ralph or whatever your name is.. what happened to all your millions and your lovely ranch in Malibu? I could hear your family using the microwave and eating during this interview so I gather your finances have taken a severe downturn. Best of luck to you, and look forward to more interviews from you soon, I hope you remain healthy and happy and resume you contacts with the Andromedans again. Please write another book, we would love to have more information from Vissaeus and Moranae.

I would be keen to know from your perspective Alex, why that nasty piece of work Michael Horn so viciously and publicly choose to attack you when after all it was you who gave him the Pleiadian Contact notes in the first place back in the '80's.. why is that guy so ungrateful and hostile.

After all 'the love you withhold is the pain you carry' right?

Thanks again for the great and honest interview.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:01 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I was interested that Alex would not discuss the details of why we haven't been back to the moon(officially anyway).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJQZ6...E1EF79&index=8 In a lecture from the mid 90's he indicated that there was an Aryan presence on the moon(numbering in the thousands)...but would not verbalize the term 'Nazi'. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nysRx...eature=related Also, in a lecture and interview from the mid 90's Alex spoke of 'Gizeh Intelligence' as human-aliens who helped Hitler...to the extent that Hitler refused help from the greys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWKVs...eature=related He has indicated that 'Gizeh Intelligence' is no longer active to any significant degree on Earth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fi2i...om=PL&index=68 Where the hell did they go...and why? I find all of the above to be fascinating...and perhaps interconnected. I'm not sure how to connect the dots. A Tesla/Vatican connection might be the missing link. Any ideas?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-02-2009 at 05:37 PM.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:50 AM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
'Giza Intelligence' Where the hell did they go...and why?
How many times do we have to answer this question ??? You keep asking this question like a cracked record even though I and others have answered it for you several times.

*allegedly*The Giza intelligences were removed from the Earth in the late 1970's, dropped on a planet on the other side of the galaxy with no technology, where they can no longer negatively affect the people of Earth like they have been for thousands of years.. and specifically they had made assasination attempts on Billy Meier which I think was the final straw for the 'good' pleiadians, who also filled in their subterrenean bases under the giza plateau so no trace of them hopefully remains.

Respectfully,

L

(sorry for the non-thread related post)

Last edited by Luminari; 05-02-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 02:53 PM   #14
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
How many times do we have to answer this question ??? You keep asking this question like a cracked record even though I and others have answered it for you several times.

*allegedly*The Giza intelligences were removed from the Earth in the late 1970's, dropped on a planet on the other side of the galaxy with no technology, where they can no longer negatively affect the people of Earth like they have been for thousands of years.. and specifically they had made assasination attempts on Billy Meier which I think was the final straw for the 'good' pleiadians, who also filled in their subterrenean bases under the giza plateau so no trace of them hopefully remains.

Respectfully,

L

(sorry for the non-thread related post)
Respectfully? Really? After disrespecting my desire to receive answers which are prefaced by something more substantial than *allegedly*...and from basically a single source? Is this the sort of evidence upon which one should base their citadel of truth? And why the hypersensitivity? The benevolent aliens are supposed to be non-interventionist. How was it that they could remove these bastards...yet leave the rest of the malevolents to have their way with the human race? If these human 'aliens' really did help Hitler to nearly take over the entire world...I strongly suspect that they are still hard at work to consumate with a Fourth Reich...what the Third Reich failed to accomplish. Other sources have indicated that they are still here. My question above revolves around the possible interrelationship of individuals, organizations, and events...which I have not previously inquired about...and is thus not repetitious or redundant. And there is a difference between answers...and convincing answers.
I have not received convincing answers to questions regarding Gizeh Intelligence. http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...h+intelligence Hope springs eternal.

The following was my first attempt to answer my own question:

ALDEBARAN -- Human militarists of a fascist slant who have traditionally sided with the Dracos and Greys. They collaborate within a large underground facility below Egypt, the base of a secret "Kamagol-II" cult which has connections to the Bavarian Thule Society and the Montauk time-space projects. This cult is also referred to as the Gizeh empire or Gizeh Intelligence, and they are working with secret societies on earth in an effort to dissolve all national sovereignties into a global religio-eco-political order. There are also Insectoid forces involved with Aldebaran. Apparently a neo-Nazi space force may have helped to colonize that system by sending time-space forces back into the distant past to inhabit the 4th dimensional realm of one or more of its planets. These forces from the past are currently involved with the New World Order scenario, attempting to carry out their dictatorial agenda on earth from their "base" within another time-space dimension of Aldebaran (source: Preston Nicholes, and others). Here is the link to the site where I found this information: http://www.angelfire.com/ut/branton/cosmo1.html.

Here is another reference:

Alex Collier Video: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW4wA55jII8. 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok0QD...eature=related Alex Collier Lecture ..A; 1995

Interaction Between Gizeh Group and Nazi Germany: The Greys made contact with a world governmental body for the first time in 1931. This was in Germany. The Greys were however turned away by the German government, because it had already committed itself to involvement with the Gizeh Intelligence. Now, I don't know if you know who Gizeh intelligence is, but I will tell you that it is a renegade group of human extraterrestrials that were headquartered under the Gizeh plateau in Egypt. They were predominantly Pleiadians at the time. Ashtar was part of that group, Kamagol was part of that group. Even Jehovah was part of that group for some time. They did their own thing. They came down here and "played God" with us, and people worshipped them as "Gods" because they had this technology. They abused their power. The Germans were, in the 1930's, building rockets and starting a space program because of their contacts with extraterrestrials - the Gizeh Intelligence.

Technology was developed and used to create weapons, because the German governmental bodies involved were concerned that there was going to be an alien invasion. The Gizeh intelligence told them that the Greys were here. However, there was not an actual invasion, per se, in progress. Weapons, such as sound devices, lasers, neutron bombs, particle beam weapons were created, although many of these were actualized later on in history. The Germans were given a lot of this technology by the Gizeh intelligence. These technologies also included free energy devices and anti-gravity technology. Tripartite Interaction: US, USSR and Britain. The United States was the first to open its doors to the alien race known as the Greys. I have been told of a contact in 1934, wherein the Greys made their presence known to the United States government in Washington State. It wasn't until 1947 that actual contact occurred with the aliens and United States officials, due to the shooting down of an alien craft in Roswell, New Mexico. This pressed the Greys into contact earlier than they had anticipated. After this crash at Roswell in 1947 the United States, the Soviet Union and the British, at the very highest levels of government, became "blood-brothers".

Now, these governments did not know what Germany was really up to at that time in history. The Germans were very very secretive about their contact with Gizeh intelligences. What was going on in Germany and what was going on between these other countries were two separate issues. The Roswell incident created more of an urgency to develop a true space program in order to defend the Earth. Again, the United States government and the Soviets thought that there was a threat due to the technologically advanced state of the aliens they had encountered. The true space program as an "underground" development that we are just now beginning to hear about. It was originally financed by members of the Club of Rome. Now, you will need to do some homework to find out who those members are, and don't be surprised at who you see. We'll talk more about that when we discuss the moon. The Greys assisted the "black government" with the building of some of the first facilities on the moon and Mars. Here is the link: http://home.wanadoo.nl/mufooz/Nwo-mc...Government.htm.

And another:

The observation leads to the conclusion that Al Gore is a top member of Gizeh intelligence. This was the reported occult backing of Adolf Hitler and his Nazi movement in Germany. Ethnically, the Mars connection of pyramid builders (Caucasian white race component of modern humanity via Atlantis, in their original form fitting the Nazi stereotype and extremely racist, the people described by contactee Elizabeth Klarer). The story is very old and very complex. In order to give a short intro, just take a look at this ancient Egyptian painting of Toth writing judgment: Toth, or Hermes Trismegistos, was born during the times of Atlantis and achieved personal immortality. A part of this was a shape-shifting ability. In the painting above, he is depicted with an animal head (ibis). Gizeh intelligence comprized around 8000 highly advanced people under the supreme leadership of shape-shifting Toth. They lived since ancient times in a network of underground cities, the main city being under Gizeh, Egypt, another site being under a location in the Grand Canyon, U.S.A. Other animal shapes reported from ancient times include a crocodile face, a lion face, etc. Toth is the fading embodiment of a fallen angel, Lucifer. In the 19th century, some of the 8000 started becoming active, such as through the Theosophical society of Madame Helena Petrovna Blavatsky. In the early 20th century, the Gizeh intelligence became active as a backer of Adolf Hitler in Germany and his Rothschild-Windsor sponsors in England. Today, all the 8000 have left their cities and are active among humanity. From this connection it is plausible that they are also the force behind the Jesuits in the Vatican and the Knights Templar before that. Reference: Books by Drunvalo Melchizedek. Contrary to myth, the Nazis won the second world war and took over the United States of America. See research by Mae Brussell, Webster G. Tarpley, Anton Chaitkin, David Emory and Greg Hallett. From this connection it is plausible that Gizeh intelligence is in control of America. My personal psychic experience is that Al Gore is a shape-shifting demonic entity from the very top of Gizeh intelligence with Assamite ability (one of the so-called „Ascended Masters” who are highly developed negative beings). The activation of the Gizeh intelligence over the past 150 years (since John D. Rockefeller, Sr.’s time) is to my mind an incidental part of the prophecy that is frequently discussed today under the caption of „2012”. The traditional Christian name for this is the Apocalypse (after the Book of Revelation, the last book of the Bible). Here is the link: http://www.cloakanddagger.de/home%20..._Gore_Evil.htm.

And finally:

Dr. Earlyne Chaney, in an article titled 'ODYSSEY INTO EGYPT', in her occult-oriented magazine VOICE OF ASTARA (May, 1982) tells of a discovery she and researcher Bill Cox was shown in Egypt. These were two tunnels, neither of which had been fully explored. One was in the temple of Edfu between Luxor and Cairo in the ruins of El Tuna Gabel; and the other near Zozer's Step Pyramid at Cairo near Memphis-Saqqarah, within the tomb of the Bull, called "Serapium". The Egyptian government sealed both tunnels because of fears of certain archaeologists who alleged that they "lead too deeply down into the depths of the earth," and because they found the earth to be "honeycombed with passages leading off into other depths," and the possibility of explorers becoming lost. If such labyrinths do exist, then it may explain one story which alleged that men dressed like "ancient Egyptians" have been seen deep in unexplored tunnels near Cairo, as well as possible confirmation of the story which appeared in Nevada Aerial Research's 'LEADING EDGE' Publication to the effect that the U.S.(?) Government secretly maintains a huge base within a cavern of tremendous size (several miles in diameter) beneath the desert sands of Egypt. Could this tie in with the vaque references to a subterranean society(s) referred to by certain people 'in the know' which is/are known as the 'Phoenix Empire' and/or the 'Gizeh People'?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-03-2009 at 03:18 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 08:04 PM   #15
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

watched the whole thing earlier today the message has changed somewhat and it now appears that the ET`s may help us . It explains a few things I have been wondering about . All in all I`d say very positive
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:41 PM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Orthodoxymoron, all info you find on this subject will be *alleged* info due to the nature of the topic.

Thats ok, if you want to keep crusading on this, no problem.. you might be destined to publish a book on the subject one day, best of luck.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:35 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep thinking we are all in trouble. Aliens, humans, spirits, elites, peasants, gods...everyone. Naive, neurotic, and uninformed people such as myself are stumbling through these complex subjects like bulls in china closets. It's a disorienting and disillusioning journey. Sometimes I think the real insiders are too close to the center of the cyclone to make correct decisions...even though they are highly intelligent...and have massive amounts of inside information. The general public needs to place themselves in the shoes of the elites and aliens...and the elites and aliens need to place themselves in the shoes(not the bodies) of the general public. Everyone needs to become much more responsible...including myself.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 05-03-2009 at 03:41 AM.
Old 05-03-2009, 03:37 AM   #18
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

I thought it was great.

I have always believed there are aliens here helping us. They really do not all want us to be defeated. I personally have friends that are friends to one type of the greys. In fact some with more than one species.........16 was last count I had. This world would cease to exist without their help many different times. Of course hand and hand is evil. Since I am growing now I have them separated as angels in my mind now.

I haven't heard from him for so long it was not something I was looking for.

I have always held respect for Alex Collier and I thank you for sharing

Last edited by mntruthseeker; 05-03-2009 at 03:44 AM.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:25 PM   #19
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I received this e-mail from Rick Keefe today it appears that the PTB have once again launched a smear campaign against Alex . Alex has told Rick that there could be several more interventions by the A`s and other ET`s . Anyhow read for yourself

Rick,

Thanks for your comments and your support for him.
Yes, I think Alex feels that there may be more prominent interventions,
but it's not clear when that would be visible to us.
My impression is that Alex is still reluctant to share
because he gets so much heat from disclosing the Andromedan material.

From the www.UFOHypotheses.com website:
Updated May 1, 2009
Alex Collier Volume Three Uploaded To YouTube It's my pleasure to
announce a wonderful, new interview with Alex Collier that
has already been viewed by over 10,000 in just three days, and YouTube
awarded the site the 64th to the 82nd most watched director on YouTube
for two consecutive days to YouTube/UFOHypotheses this week.
If you haven't seen it yet, enjoy this rare interview
opportunity, the first new interview of Alex Collier by Rick Keefe in
fourteen years!

Updated May 2, 2009
Attacks on Collier beginning again
And while Collier's relaying of the Andromedan message is
connecting with so many people from so many different countries and
continents, expect that
a few certain giant egos in the UFO field are likely working in
concert with special operations agents who work through these
ego-ridden, greedy puppets to smear and attack Collier again, while
they try to divide up the Exopolitics community, and stall the
moderate and liberal wings of UFO research.
God forbid that you listen to Collier with an open mind and make
a decision for yourself about the Andromedan information.
That's just not something that the the corporate fascists who
reside in all areas of the U.S. could stand for long. It appears three
days was their limit this time, naturally due to the release of the
sensitive information of Alex Collier Volume Three .
Who are those men off-stage or behind the curtain who order
people tortured and who are those men who have their pockets stuffed
with gold, oil and sacrifice the lives of our armed service men and
women to further their greedy ambitions?
And all it takes is a little of their gold to find its way into
the outstretched hand of a lapdog, another desperate puppet in charge
of a smear campaign for profit and control of public opinion... giant
egos, and hollow hearts.
Bear in mind, again, that Alex Collier has not charged for his
book or any of his productions with Rick Keefe. [Sharing the material
is an honor itself, and reward enough.] Always remember to use your
mind and intuition together.

I'm going to forward your letter on to Alex.
He will probably not write back, but he may.

Best regards,
Rick
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 02:35 PM   #20
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I enjoyed the interview. Nice to see another side of Alex as he enjoys a rum and coke.

I don't blame him for being frustrated with trying to get his message out and that if he were to do it over again he would have kept the information to himself.

The thing we should learn from this is to trust our own intuition and not to rely on what other people tell us. In the end we have to decide what is right and what is a hoax. I do think that most of what he talks about is not made up. The future is always just possible scenarios that can change as consciousness can change the outcome.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote