Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 12:32 AM   #1
sphinx
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation URGENT, OBJECTIVE 3 BILLION DEAD: Codex alimentarius

In their epidemiologic projections, OMC and FAO estimate, them same, that just the directive over the vitamins, when it is applied universally, on December 31, 2009 will have like result, at least, the death of 3 BILLION people… 3 BILLION DEATHS! 1 BILLION died famine!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6n...-de-morts_news
sphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #2
Sol Invictus
Banned

Default Re: URGENT, OBJECTIVE 3 BILLION DEAD: Codex alimentarius

Oh the Codex A.

What a pleasent group of folks aren't they? they really have a plan to depopulate with intent. Quite when folks will wake up to this I am unsure, but soon i hope.

Just remember a natural, super high vitamin C source is available from nature. A handful of pine needles, rolling boil water for 15 minutes and sup up.

5 times the amount of vitam C weight for weight than a lemon or orange.
Sol Invictus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
astropsyche
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
Oh the Codex A.

What a pleasent group of folks aren't they? they really have a plan to depopulate with intent. Quite when folks will wake up to this I am unsure, but soon i hope.

Just remember a natural, super high vitamin C source is available from nature. A handful of pine needles, rolling boil water for 15 minutes and sup up.

[quote] thank you for reminding us of this criminally insane Codex Alimentarius. Amidst all the smoke and mirrors which is the banking collapse, war,and the other horsemen of the planned apocalypse I had forgotten about this blueprint for global mass extinction.
astropsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
Sol Invictus
Banned

Plague, pestillence, famine and war.

We just need a plague now to roll in, and the world will see all four at one time.

Interesting times we live in.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:14 AM   #5
Sol Invictus
Banned

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GmI8XbJa1vc

Watch this video from 7 minutes in. Just watch it and then share it with people you know.

We are being played like fiddles by the powers that be.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:27 AM   #6
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: URGENT, OBJECTIVE 3 BILLION DEAD: Codex alimentarius

Quote:
Oh the Codex A.

Thank you Sol Invictus for that very useful tip.
Any other natural tips and/or resourses of such info you could turn me on to similar to this?

Thank you,
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #7
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

hi sphynx
forgive my ignorance...but would you explain in simpler terms what you are telling us...
p.s some of us cant watch videos on our computers...
please simplify..we'd like to understand
ta
beanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:31 AM   #8
Sol Invictus
Banned

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=3753

Pine needle tea, phloem chips, nettle tea and lime leaf salad with a dash of edible fungi.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:34 AM   #9
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanny View Post
hi sphynx
forgive my ignorance...but would you explain in simpler terms what you are telling us...
p.s some of us cant watch videos on our computers...
please simplify..we'd like to understand
ta
Codex A is a program of controlling the worlds food supply through the united nations food programs and other such government funded bodies.

They will rule on what vitamins can be used, what food can be eaten, make certain natural foods illegal, and make additives almost mandatory.

They know that if their rules are applied, billions will suffer and die. They know this for a fact, their research shows them this, but they think it would be better for humanity if their rules are followed and people eat what they are told.

'control through hunger, manipulation through additives'.
Old 10-04-2008, 01:57 AM   #10
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinx View Post
In their epidemiologic projections, OMC and FAO estimate, them same, that just the directive over the vitamins, when it is applied universally, on December 31, 2009 will have like result, at least, the death of 3 BILLION people… 3 BILLION DEATHS! 1 BILLION died famine!

Do you have pleasure in fear mongering?

Are you to base your intel on this 1 video?
Magii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:01 AM   #11
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphinx View Post

Quick research .. she tells u about her website

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org

DING DING DING ..
LOOK AT IT

wow .. so basically sounds like your common theme ..

Lets put fear out .. and setup a store that sells .. all the good stuff ..
Old 10-04-2008, 02:08 AM   #12
Sol Invictus
Banned

The Codex defines NUTRIENTS as poisons.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLI8UVdTzQ

Add to this that ALL animals MUST be treated with antibiotics and you are looking down the barrel of a health decimation.

http://www.natural-health-informatio...mentarius.html

Two videos and a link to start you off.

Pink or blue pill time for you my friend.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:15 AM   #13
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
The Codex defines NUTRIENTS as poisons.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lyLI8UVdTzQ

Add to this that ALL animals MUST be treated with antibiotics and you are looking down the barrel of a health decimation.

http://www.natural-health-informatio...mentarius.html

Two videos and a link to start you off.

Pink or blue pill time for you my friend.

OK briefly lookin at 2 of the links ..

One of them is the same lady ..
She SELLS HEALTH FOOD

THe last one .. looks like a spam type of site .. that copys anything .. puts up ads . and sells books

~~~~
If you dont find anything wrong .. thats your deal .. but from my POV (point of view) .. I cant believe someone who preaches doom and sells you the cure!
Old 10-04-2008, 02:23 AM   #14
Sol Invictus
Banned

I said to use it as a starting point.

Heck, using your logic we could throw away every religious book, Bible included, because after all, jesus told us what was wrong and offered us up the cure too....

However, each to their own.

I prefer to leave well be if you don't want to do your own digging about a subject.

CA is very very bad news, and you glossed over the part where it is proven that nutrients are poison, and anti biotics are mandatory.

Do you realise the massive health implications of constant exposure to low level anti biotics in the food chain?
Old 10-04-2008, 02:27 AM   #15
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

but magii, it seems that unless we are made aware of the facts, the truth...how are we to know whats right and wrong.... where our enemies lie, and what is their subtle hidden and not so hidden games of extermination

surely fear is surely your own mind projection......
surely ignorance is fears best friend.....

maybe consider such before you throw such condemnation to thrse people passing om their knowledge, and call it fearmongering or so...

so if you were crossing a road, and a car was coming straight at you at 100 miles per hour...would you just stand there and say...lets be
positive.....look how beautifull that squirel runs...whoops...car.....i love you car
or
would you spin around frantically fearfull, forgeting the reality
or would you move out the way........and move in a safer environment..

no need for fear but sense
but important to acknowlrdge whats coming at you...no?

surely we need to question our own projection and mind relation, rather than the info alone that we could choose to project as fearmongering ?
Old 10-04-2008, 02:34 AM   #16
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I said to use it as a starting point.

Heck, using your logic we could throw away every religious book, Bible included, because after all, jesus told us what was wrong and offered us up the cure too....

However, each to their own.

I prefer to leave well be if you don't want to do your own digging about a subject.

CA is very very bad news, and you glossed over the part where it is proven that nutrients are poison, and anti biotics are mandatory.

Do you realise the massive health implications of constant exposure to low level anti biotics in the food chain?

Was Jesus running a store ? Selling Bibles?
mhmmm
~~~~

Here is the Official Link to the Codex
http://www.codexalimentarius.net/web/index_en.jsp

Keyword search:
http://www.codexalimentarius.net/sea...ced.do?lang=en

Tell me .. what part of this you have issues with .. please give me a link on the official site .. not xyz unofficial .. blah blah person saying blah blah thing!

thnx
Old 10-04-2008, 02:39 AM   #17
Magii
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by beanny View Post
but magii, it seems that unless we are made aware of the facts, the truth...how are we to know whats right and wrong.... where our enemies lie, and what is their subtle hidden and not so hidden games of extermination.....
Beanny -- Look at the title of this thread...

Do you not find anything wrong with it?
Does it not classify as fearmongering?
Old 10-04-2008, 02:52 AM   #18
Sol Invictus
Banned

Maggi,
would I go to the Devil and ask him for proof that he was a bad guy? No I would not, for he wouldn't hand over that information.

Your knowledge has to come from more than one source, or it is just repeating lines like a parrot, not proper thought.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...8/ai_n14486805
http://www.ota.com/organic/benefits/antibiotics.html
http://www.knaw.nl/cfdata/nieuws/nie...nieuws__id=514

'Restricting the use of antibiotics in animals may prevent drug-resistance in humans, new research suggests. The research, published in the Clinical Infectious Diseases journal, found that the Australian government's policy of restricting the use of the antibiotic fluoroquinolone in food animals has caused a reduction in the levels of drug-resistant bacteria in people.'

http://tahilla.typepad.com/mrsawatch..._ch/index.html

http://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retri...73309903004900

http://aem.asm.org/cgi/content/abstract/72/6/4028

So let me say it again.

Codex Alimentarus says it wants antibiotics in the food chain with all meats including poultry.

There is astounding amounts of research and ancedotal evidence which says that this is going to cause massive problems via anti biotic resistant organisms.

This one subject alone should halt CA in its tracks.
Old 10-04-2008, 02:54 AM   #19
Sol Invictus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magii View Post
Beanny -- Look at the title of this thread...

Do you not find anything wrong with it?
Does it not classify as fearmongering?
However i do agree that the title is very strong... and could possibly be worded a little different.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:23 AM   #20
historycircus

The real question we should be addressing here is, "how do we defeat such evil?" We can ya' know, but how? How do we foil the designs of madmen? I want to see a thread on that.
Old 10-04-2008, 03:36 AM   #21
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

but, then..... tell me...maggi
if you were...if you were around during world war 2nazi germany.... and you crossed a bunch of jews blissfully ignorant of what was heading their way....
but you knew...and you had witnessed...
what would YoU warn or tell them....
excuse me people,i hope your having a nice day, could i sit with you for a cup of tea....
lovely weather isnt it....
pretty butterfly.......
oh by the way..... i think there are some not very kind people coming your way and i think they want to choose for you your destiny, but i shant tell you what that may entail, coz i want to be positive....best you find out the long way....
bye bye, jolly nice meeting you
nice to see your children laughing and playing..jolly ho...

or would you more likely even screaM......get OUTTA here all jews... the nazis are out to exterminate you....ive seen it with my own eyes,,,,etc
how they take is theyr choice, but at least you tried to warn them the stark reality

gosh,
time to get real, but stay calm
you sound frantic, the vibe gets through even via satelite

meantime millions are dying slow unhealthy deaths, mentally and physically, soulfully abused ,from our poisoned waters and contaminated foods ...etc.... do you object to calling out warnings that may catch innoscent peoples attention ...and that we should find our new strategies to existence preferably escaping autogenocide control
or should we be british and polite about it
i doubt it would go very noticed,
it may go down well to explain gently how our state of minds can alter the vibration of the poison, but the fact that the poison is there in the first place
may take something more catchy
most people arent in a hurry to die, especially under attack
attack is what it is
if you choose to fear... you feed the poison
most of us are still in a state where we can

choose 'to choose'
fall to fear
or take the fact and transform

i beleive they called to our attention... a fact
next the choice is yours....take it and move on with it,
or call back and fight, which you appear to have done....
.surely, thats an even greater poison to your soul and body than their words of warning

Last edited by beanny; 10-04-2008 at 05:49 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 04:40 AM   #22
beanny
Avalon Senior Member

MASARU EMOTO......"the hidden messages in water".....

....,has discovered scientifically how water reacts to vibration... murky, unpleasant shaped to negative, and beautifull crystals to positive!

surely,as we are largely water, the same must be within us.

EMOTO proves that even negatively affected water can change. its form to beautifull positive crystals through positive thaughts of heart, or affirmations....completely transforms, to beautiful crystals responding to vibration presented to it
i.e water placed in a microwave shows the same unappealing patern as water does with the word 'satan'
presented to it....
yet when the words love and gratitude are labeled to the glass of water... even after going through the microwave.....turn to beautifull crystal.....
even after exposure to radiation
so surely the same would be of our physical body and even , i suspect,aura field.... that ultimately if we can keep all mind emotion and thaughts positive.... we would have the ultimate key to physical and soul safety

we are shown that even unhealthy foods that are given our thanks and warm/loving thaughts can change to positive
so surely, as we can barely escape the harsh realities that surround us and enter us....
the key must be within ourselves.....to all the issues we face.................

.........OUR INDIVIDUAL VIBRATION.......

Surely the transformation begins from our immediate field
not simply by WHAT
comes at us......but how we transform it by how we are/our own vibration
and that by being on higher vibration,we be more intune, and that our sences would peak enough to be sure to guide our reactions to any seriouse danger
????
and I if i understood Richard T (projectavalon member) what he writes on spirituality and vibration etc...correctly...and if i understood EMOTO correctly...then this must be how it is

p.s to maggie... sorry if i threw some negativity back... i dont claim to be on such a vibration.... i am still learning...i am but human but must try to change my responses
too
but part my point is that we sometimes need harsh words to be heard
if you would want to approach a bunch of aggressors to present them with transformed thinking......through song and music....you would hardly sing into classical music..... for them.....and expect them to hear you?...
.you would sing your words into the aggressive music they may love to listen to, and hope some may want to take in your wake up call

im not at all saying aggressive people are likely to be on this forum....but surely the words these guys used, would generally serve their purpose...
and would call in many truth seekers dissolusioned by the negative world we live in.....
if you still dont like it....maybe you could start a thread on same subject desighned to call in angelics only, whom may have by passed this thread purely for its wording, and not for its subject
not everyone can be approached the same ways

maybe you could think to these guys.......
YOU ARE DIFFERENT FROM ME.....I AM DIFFERENT FROM YOU............
AND THATS WHAT MAKES US THE SAME

Last edited by beanny; 10-04-2008 at 05:53 AM.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:28 AM   #23
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

I'm really grateful for the Ian Crane link which is one of the best lectures I've heard about what's going on. There was practically nothing there to do with the codex subject, but everything is linked. With all this economic panic going on, the codex agenda seems to have been temporarily forgotten, but it must not be, there is no fear mongering here, it is a fact. Our food is being manipulated to make us unhealthy. I didn't need anyone to tell me this, I have experienced it first hand, it just takes basic intelligence and logic skills.

I was first put off this forum because of all the emphasis on fear and doom and gloom predictions, but there seems to be a few rational balanced souls who are speaking up, so I'm a fan now, and do appreciate all the links to important subjects. With all the information to choose from on the internet, it's good to have someone saying, hey, watch this, and it turns out to be a gem.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 05:35 AM   #24
Sol Invictus
Banned

I always try to present information that people can relate to without loads of hyperbole.

My diet? completely MSG, aspartame, fluoride and high fructose syrup free.

My health? wonderful.

As for anti biotics in the food chain, that is a disaster of epic proportions waiting in the wings.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:12 AM   #25
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Watch this video from 7 minutes in. Just watch it and then share it with people you know.

We are being played like fiddles by the powers that be.
This was fantastic, thank you for posting this link. I watched all 10 and I'm happy I did.
He's educated, sincere, and his only agenda seems to be an honest desire to wake people up, love them and remind them of their power.
Awesome.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote