Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 03:43 PM   #1
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb David wilcock phone convo

he speaks the truth.. but we must still prepare fior the ensuing economic chaos in my opinion.. we can surely affect the timelines with our positivity. i mean i have personally felt tremendous changes in the last few months. an upwelling of love towards all fellow men and creatures. almost to a level of excitement. we must not lose sight of the fact that we need to protect our physical sleves and our nearest and dearest/friends ect..

it appears difficult to convey emotion via an internet chat forum. peoples passing on of information will only panic and scare those who are not yet fully conversant with the plan. some people come on and immediatly try and dismiss information and jump down peoples throats.. a balanced appraoch in my opinion is needed.(knowledge and spirituality to use the information correctly) bill deagle has told us nothing we dont already know. it may happen but the future is indeed not set in stone.

the time is now to band together in our ground crew groups(mentally or physically) and have our radiant zones shining full force
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #2
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: David wilcock phone convo

ABSOLUTELY! Thank you for this post. Keep on shining your brilliant white Light!

~Namaste~
BJ
BJ ∞ Trust Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:08 PM   #3
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David wilcock phone convo

Well said, discernment and balance. David's phone conversation with Bill and Kerry was excellent, as usual. Well, more than excellent, absolutely and totally awesome!!!! Love that man.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote