Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 10-11-2008, 03:13 AM   #26
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Wilcock quetion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody8504 View Post
too bad your gammar isn't as good as your spelling
Interesting that you had to edit your post 3 minutes after you sent it. As English isn't my native language, please tell me what was wrong with my "gammar," I like to improve every now and then. Thanks.
undetected is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:21 AM   #27
Evolution22
Avalon Senior Member

sorry I didn't bother to look at all the other posts, but David already answered the oct.14 issue. He said it was bogus and it will not happen.

Hope this helps...
Evolution22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 04:27 AM   #28
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

As I recall, he said that it's not going to happen because we are not ready for a contact of that degree, and that they will not interfere with our free will.

I heard the exact same message when channeling the galactic federation. (I channeled it before I heard Wilcock's take on it, which was the same as what I heard.)

What I was told is that there are two reactions that they can not invoke in human beings. THe first one is fear, the source of that is obvious. The second is more subtle, but none the less a non-allowed interference. That is that people would think that they were here to rescue them, and would stop doing their inner spiritual work because now they wouldn't have to be responsible for their own growth, because they were going to be rescued. They say, sorry, no one gets out of doing their "grow up" work....

so, that's why it's not for real and would not happen.

Just for the record, as a channeler myself who channels very high truth vibration (sign up for my free newsletter at www.forgiveandawaken.com and see for yourself), when I went to "blossomgoodchild's" website, something felt "off" to me, like maybe she's a psy ops plant. The vibe was not that high.

You can tell psy ops spiritual disinfo messages because it will SEEM to be communicating truth, but it's more like wonder bread-LOOKS like the real thing, but just doesn't have any real substance.

Judge for yourself, just tune into your heart center and see what you feel.

5th dimensional ET's (and higher) would never say things like, "you MUST trust us," or "you MUST listen to us." They would never say that. I am concerned that this could be part of project blue beam, but I guess we'll know in about 5 days...

Just sharing, as usual!

Blessings!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 12:04 PM   #29
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
What I was told is that there are two reactions that they can not invoke in human beings. THe first one is fear, the source of that is obvious. The second is more subtle, but none the less a non-allowed interference. That is that people would think that they were here to rescue them, and would stop doing their inner spiritual work because now they wouldn't have to be responsible for their own growth, because they were going to be rescued. They say, sorry, no one gets out of doing their "grow up" work....
Yes! This is exactly what people need to understand. If you think somebody will "save" you and you won't have to grow up, you got it wrong. Theresa is right about the reasons as well as about David's position. Nice post.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #30
franciejones
Banned

I had a dream about Bill, Kerry and David this morning. It was unpleasant. It was weird because I don't even think about David Wilcock and the dream was very real
franciejones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 05:44 PM   #31
goody8504
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by undetected View Post
Interesting that you had to edit your post 3 minutes after you sent it. As English isn't my native language, please tell me what was wrong with my "gammar," I like to improve every now and then. Thanks.
for starters, just because english is your first language doesn't mean you know jack about grammar. secondly, what does my editing my post have to do with anything? i saw a typo, so i fixed it.
as for your mistakes...'apparently' and 'also' are transitions, meaning they require a comma. my point was simpyl that we all make mistakes. you made a threat ripping on somebodys typo, and then proceeded to make mistakes in your own response. if you don't want people picking out every little mistake you make, don't give others a hard time because of theirs. i personally couldn't care less if your punctuation sucks, but grow up
goody8504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 07:16 PM   #32
undetected
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: goody8504

Thanks for explaining, I never understood commas in English very well.
Of course the spelling matter was hardly the point of my post. The initial post was really poor on every level. Even against the guidelines of the forum. And it shouldn't be that hard to at least get the title right. No big deal, I know, but no need to decrease the quality of the posts more than necessary.
Old 10-11-2008, 08:28 PM   #33
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

I'd like to respond in some way, not sure how. How did a discussion of what DW thinks about Oct. 14 turn into bickering about someone's grammar and whether posts are negative or positive or whatever? Well, actually I do know. Someone says something, then the other person takes it personally, then they just can't stop themselves, and on it goes. I think when it gets really nasty a moderator stops the thread and that's that.

How can anyone hope to improve this world when they haven't improved themselves? Still, I believe that it's all good, bickering and all. Everyone starts off immature, that's the nature of growing up. Tolerance, acceptance, these are spiritual principles we're working on. Not easy to learn, at least for me.

Polarity is the name of the game in this 3D world, it's supposed to speed up the learning process. I try to imagine what my hero would do in the situation (my imaginary martial arts spiritual warrior type person). He certainly wouldn't lose his cool no matter what. But he's too serious, I like to add a bit of humor, lighten things up.

http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=XiDmMBIyfsU
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote