Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 11-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #1
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spiritual Awakening

Last edited by Northern Boy; 03-17-2010 at 05:01 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #2
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spiritual Awakening

Hi Northern Boy..How are You?!

"Futant" Reactions...Enjoy and Grow...Onward and Upward!

We will not understand ourselves in evolutionary terms until we recognize our genetically engineered beginnings and special case of rapid evolutionary development as a bicameral species now stepping out of racial adolescence.

Rather, in our time, we shall learn
The sound of our own freedom,
At first disconcerting in the gentleness
Of its echo off the back wall of infinity,
Learn the intricate steps of the quaint
Dance of our oscillatory and peculiar
Kind of consciousness; re-discover
The threads of our common humanity
Woven in the tapestries of our cultures,
Struggle into the lightness
Of an unaccustomed, unassailable integrity.
In the satisfactory afternoon
Of bicameral integration
We become our own
Genetic credentials,
Mythic dimensions,
Theopolitique
Merging our planetary genius
Into positive unity.
The godspell is broken;
Let our god games begin.

Is there a truly generically human modality of systematic evolution of consciousness? Yes. It is called conscious evolution, self-directed evolution as one’s own evolutionary artist. The principle of self-reference is the essence of the evolution of consciousness. Conscious evolution is evolution turned back on itself to afford conscious choosing of ones evolutionary trajectory.

All are subsets of incomplete theorems,
Larval convulsions, time-stamped to expire
Spontaneously bursting their desiccated criteria
At the edge of our genetic season.
Outmoded metaphors, regardless of venerability
Or fame of vintage, are the ultimate
Evolutionary obstruction, an embarrassment
Of traditions; psyche, intellect, mind, reason,
Intuition, imagination, will and wisdom
All antique metaphors, justifiable
Only as translational stelae, brittle labels
On dusty containers.

Discover, recognize, contemplate, live and explore the new kind of consciousness...

Employ whatever techniques are appropriate to afford direct experience of this new expanded consciousness...

Develop a vocabulary, metaphors, logic adequate to describe and explain its nature...

A vehicle of self-generational wisdom; an unfettered
Modality of recursive progression into the future
Or the past; an effulgent speech of interlocking construct
Multi-dimensional and logically metasyllogistic,
Yielding an easy non-local tiling of exposition
Of indefinite boundaries, quick of hologrammatical humor.

Formalize its structure and rules, refine and expand its potential: use it as an exploratory tool of science and a criterion of truth. Use it to gain information about the universe which cannot be gained by lesser types of awareness. Determine how the elements of the previous levels of consciousness are subsumed into the new consciousness.

Each more expanded level of consciousness builds on the previous level. The previous modality and its true rules are seen as being subsumed as sub-sets of the more expanded level of consciousness. This is analogous to the way Newtonian mechanics are correct for the dimensionality of space and time to which they apply but are subsumed as a subset by the expanded level of Einsteinian relativity.

Although it sounds like a straightforward and easy process, humans do not do this easily because herd pressure is always to maintain the security of whatever formalized system is comfortably in place at any given time, to maintain the collective consensual kind of consciousness of which the vast majority seem capable.

Perhaps the fourth dimension is reaching full “unfurlment” in our locale just about now --- it may be fully unfurled for some time in other locations or not at all in others ---- and what we understand as our leading edge of conscious evolution is our adaptation to the greater dimensionality. This may be taken as a definition of what our conscious evolution actually is in essence: adaptation to greater and greater unfurled dimensionality. Conversely, if the universe were contracting, our evolutionary adaptation would be going in “reverse”. The “spiritual”, in its most generic, non-religious, non-sectarian form, may be understood as whatever “newest” dimensionality is opening up in front of us. Our adaptation is of both intellectual comprehension and physical, neurological, and sensory.

We are, currently, evolving toward habitual four dimensional time-space consciousness and perception of the Einsteinian kind. The early signs in the general population are interpreted as ESP phenomenon. Certain psychedelics, specifically LSD, are appropriate for exploring and experiencing this expanded relativistic consciousness. Certain yogas (and hashish used by the holy men of India ) and meditation and sensory deprivation modalities are also appropriate although they may take a great many years of practice to see results. The obstacles, in the current human situation, to easy achievement are presented by the deep neural imprints we acquire over our earlier lives which sometimes, more often than not, although a protective survival mechanism, are partially or very negative. We are too often handicapped by deep, early conditioning to now inadequate or even false, limiting philosophical, cultural contexts and religion.

We shall attain a fiercely blissful,
Transparent intensity of awareness
Subsuming no-mind, satori, tao, samhadi,
Prajna, wisdom, the austere secret
Of Tibetan jewel mind and elusive enlightenment,
All signifying a charming and childlike beginning,
Beautiful and awkward, a determined self-initiation
Into an assiduous and recursively holy arrogance;
Ancient mind transmuted into its tranquil chrysalis
For which immortality will be its fleeting mating time

The question may be asked: what is the fullness of the potential of human consciousness? The answer is that it is capable of an open-ended adaptive, self-referential, self-directed, expansion as its intrinsic essence. Once self-awareness is reached, the process of expansion recognized self-reflexively, the limitations are only determined by the neurological potential at any given time. Even that potential, however, is capable of evolving physically. Therefore any limitations, at any given time, are foreseeably and potentially supersedable. Anything we can conceive we can achieve. Anything we can comprehend we can transcend.

If we recognize that easy, habitual four-dimensional consciousness is the next step, is there indication of what kind of consciousness comes after that? Obviously quantum consciousness comes after that. Concomitantly, we will approach and attain physical immortality through genetic and nanotechnology. Immortality will bring, is bringing, a radical change in human consciousness. After that? Law of Everything consciousness: life and consciousness in a known universe. After that? Perhaps time-independent consciousness .... it becomes difficult to say because of the exponential freedom to choose which increases as we evolve. We may not even be able to recognize ourselves physiologically by the time (pun also intended) we get to experimenting with that.

It is also well to note that there are two kinds of consciousness changing techniques: static and dynamic.
Static techniques are those that are meant to reinforce a particular consciousness, neither expand it nor facilitate transcendence of it.
By contrast, as example: the method used by Zen masters, called a koan, is a dynamic technique. .........of trying to find an answer to a question that has no rational answer, will trip neurological relays and open circuits that will allow her/him to experience the expanded consciousness of the next level that subsumes the rational.

During any phase of the general, racial evolution of consciousness there will always be a smaller number of humans who have already attained that consciousness and are moving toward the next stage, some who are at least aware of stages after that. We have identified them as futants. If you resonate and recognize yourself as generically one, your own evolutionary artist of futique orientation, greetings. Welcome to your native gene pool. You have three days to splash around, laugh and relax. There is much to be done.

http://www.neilfreer.com/SRPAGE8.html
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Northern Boy; 03-17-2010 at 05:02 AM.
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:35 PM   #4
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

If you are feeling any of this then I believe you are on the right path:

http://www.thejoymovie.com/
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:51 PM   #5
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Peace to you northen boy.

Much of what you describe occurred to me as a child and meant hardship where others could go with the flow and i couldnt.

I grew and learned to become adaptive to others just to keep up pace.

Now I am getting older I find it slows down especially in finding this site.

I will reveal here that since 2000 i have had the odd dream involving teachers and have the feeling or rather guidence to place one certain episode here.

Imagine having a shield around you that meets all energy with a message of harmony. This is what i was shown in a dream by a very tall guy who found his own appearence to me unimportant. He directed some yellow energy towards me and asked me to accept it with harmony. I did as told and found the colour hit me and then moved around me and carried on going! I in waking life have not had need so far to utilise this but if it helps anyone out there - then listen to the message of your heart.

OK, Ive followed my intution here and passed on this message.

Take care

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
29. Invisible presences. Here is the woo-woo stuff. Some people report feeling surrounded by beings at night or having the sensation of being touched or talked to. Often they will wake with a start. Some also feel their body orbed vibrate. The vibrations are caused by energetic changes after emotionalclearing has taken place.

Advice: This is a sensitive topic, but you may feel better blessing your bed and space around it before you sleep. I rest assured that I am surrounded only by the most magnificent spiritual entities and am always safe in God's care. Sometimes, however, the fear gets to me, and I call in Archangel Michael and/or Archangel Uriel. I don't beat myself up for being afraid sometimes. I forgive myself for not always sovereign at 3:00 a.m.
I wish you had a better suggestion for this one. I can't really connect with "Angels" and the like. I have a conviction that it's all inside me. However, I've been terrified ever since I've been a child, especially in the dark and I now get the feeling that I locked out anything spiritual due to that fear. I could lay in bed and sleep when I ignore that I'm being stared at. It's coming back now and the worst part is that I have the feeling that when I look there with the expectation of seeing something, it will actually be there! That thought is so scary I either go blind with eyes wide open or I just ignore it.

I've been trying to rid myself of this fear by going across cemeteries and through forests at night. In fact I quite like the cemetery. In the forest every single sound makes me 100% ready for fight or flight. It's not necessarily fear then anymore but it's not surrendering either.

But the problem really is that when I'm trying to sleep my awareness is half gone and I feel extremely susceptible to just about anything and I can't find the border between paranoia and what ever else is there.

I guess I just have to sit it out once.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #7
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I have and still am experiencing so many symptoms described above. However I am not sure if some of them are not, just for example, ordinary aches and pains, vision deteriorating with age, putting on weight because of age and so on.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 07:19 PM   #8
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

True, it's more of a 'don't freak out if any of these symptoms hit you, it's part of life' thread. Isn't spirituality just used as an excuse for losing it?
Old 12-14-2008, 07:35 PM   #9
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I wish you had a better suggestion for this one. I can't really connect with "Angels" and the like. I have a conviction that it's all inside me. However, I've been terrified ever since I've been a child, especially in the dark and I now get the feeling that I locked out anything spiritual due to that fear. I could lay in bed and sleep when I ignore that I'm being stared at. It's coming back now and the worst part is that I have the feeling that when I look there with the expectation of seeing something, it will actually be there! That thought is so scary I either go blind with eyes wide open or I just ignore it.

I've been trying to rid myself of this fear by going across cemeteries and through forests at night. In fact I quite like the cemetery. In the forest every single sound makes me 100% ready for fight or flight. It's not necessarily fear then anymore but it's not surrendering either.

But the problem really is that when I'm trying to sleep my awareness is half gone and I feel extremely susceptible to just about anything and I can't find the border between paranoia and what ever else is there.

I guess I just have to sit it out once.
and this is exactly so, you must once sit it out, this is how you get beyond it, this is what turns the page which you continue to find yourself on ...

you need not call in assistance if that doesn't resonate within you, your greatest power is your own truth, your greatest strength and your courage is your knowing that you are NOT your fear, deep within, you know this ...

it is your own self which brings forth the fear of the unknown, your SELF is assisting you to find your truth of who you are ...

what you sense stares at you in the dark probably is, but it is your fear which stares upon you ...

one day i listened to my heart, my conviction of what i knew was great increasing at that time, and so was my fear, so was what i believed to be my paranoia ...

that night, i decided i would put forth my truth, i would finally challenge this fear, the dark i sensed ...

it visited me once more, felt again how it entered my home, my room and stood at the foot of my bed ...

i was terrified, but strangely, in my fear, i was reminded of my conviction, my truth and my passion of purpose ...

with my eyes shut i could see the dark approach my head, i could feel how it sat there ... waiting ...

and i waited, and it waited, and this went on for what seemed eternity, probably only twenty minutes, long enough for my liking ...

i could sense how it waited for my self to break, it waited for that, it waited for a way into my true being ...

i wouldn't allow it, i stood my ground, hardly did i breathe but i knew what i have always known and i knew who i am and this dark, this fear, was not going to consume me any longer ...

and it left, it left disappointed, i could sense that, could sense anger in it as well ...

a few weeks later it came once more as i slept, i could sense its denseness immediately, it did not visit very long, it hoped to find its way in again, i would not allow it ...

a month later it visited for the third time, by that time i no longer felt terror, some fear yes but i also had come to know my strength within, the power i had over my fear ...

as it floated away, i knew it would no longer return, why, because i would never again invite it, i knew solidly who i am, it no longer placed its fear in me, i would not allow it ...

i have never again been visited by that darkness, i know i am of love and light and dark cannot break that down within me, it hasn't the power, not when the conviction and the passion of what one knows is of great depths, solid and true ...

face the dark with your light, face the fear with your love ...

free yourself from the page you are on, you need to move on to another chapter, it is time ...

the time is now ...

blessings,
futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 12:23 AM   #10
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, that surely felt inspiring.
But I always thought that to overcome that fear I would need to open my eyes. Anyway, it's almost time to go to bed.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:24 AM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
If you are feeling any of this then I believe you are on the right path:

http://www.thejoymovie.com/
Ah, by the way, I was waiting on a venue confirmation to film and I would and would not get through by phone. When I popped open that film I got all the calls done and confirmed.
Ace!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:25 AM   #12
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
Thank you, that surely felt inspiring.
But I always thought that to overcome that fear I would need to open my eyes. Anyway, it's almost time to go to bed.
open your eyes and you will see your fear, close them and you will know you are greater than that of what your eyes can see ...
connect with that knowing, connect with your truth, dissolve the fear ...

we have such strength and courage, many do not know just how powerful our love is, how powerful it can be ...

we can change what must be changed in a blink of a waking eye ...
when we all come to know this, we will know fear is but a feather that floats by us, a feather that bears no weight ...
never do we have to allow it to land on us, fear is not a part of who we really are ...

sleep well, sweet dreams ...
Old 12-15-2008, 03:41 AM   #13
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

I have been reading about the signs of ascension for years now, yes have a lot of the symptoms, but as someone pointed out, it's difficult to differentiate between the symptoms of change and everyday run of the mill aches and pains.

A couple of years back I was staying with my daughter and started feeling that tingling, crawling sensation on my scalp. Wow, I thought, it must be the crown chakra thing. Turned out to be lice brought in from school by my grandson.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 04:10 AM   #14
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by larissarissa View Post
I have been reading about the signs of ascension for years now, yes have a lot of the symptoms, but as someone pointed out, it's difficult to differentiate between the symptoms of change and everyday run of the mill aches and pains.

A couple of years back I was staying with my daughter and started feeling that tingling, crawling sensation on my scalp. Wow, I thought, it must be the crown chakra thing. Turned out to be lice brought in from school by my grandson.
that's funny

isn't always easy to discern what pieces are and what pieces are not a part of our ascension

a long while back i was experiencing massive chest pains for about a month, knew in my heart that it was more spiritual than physical
the day i had to pull over to the side of the road in my vehicle because i figured i was experiencing a heart attack was the day i went to see the doc
all the while i knew what they would tell me and of course, they did, "i see not a thing wrong here ..."
a few days later it all resolved itself and that was that

the road to ascension always feels like it's under construction ... wiser sometimes to get the potholes checked out, then continue driving ...
Old 12-15-2008, 04:28 AM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

YUP...the heart is eXpanding
esp...the higher heart
and, the higher mind too

love/susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 08:23 AM   #16
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Heart is expanding? Holy....
And I thought I'm freaking out. Anyway, I think I get the idea. Can't say that last night was a full success but I get the idea now.

Just wondering if it's fear of some other 'thing' that petrifies my movements. I just want to shake it off.