Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-19-2009, 01:29 AM   #26
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Could it be that we are on their planet? It takes some big eyes to see underground.
Machinamentum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:43 AM   #27
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Remote viewing Tibetan monks see Extra Terrestrial powers saving the World

Maybe this whole thing (humanity) is made by them for them (us) to be able to escape from a higher reality. Like a really good drug. I mean come on now, how many people try to escape this reality for any reason? It's in the behavior.

And now this "game" is starting to turn bad because of corruption (how many people cheat at games) and now our higher self's watching this game can see and somewhat predicted (like predictable outcomes of growing) things might be getting out of hand. So the referee comes in to call a timeout.

Last edited by Machinamentum; 04-19-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 02:10 AM   #28
David
Avalon Senior Member

Once again...still on the same page.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 02:49 AM   #29
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machinamentum View Post
Could it be that we are on their planet? It takes some big eyes to see underground.
Well, I get your point but your mom and dad do not say they own you. You are free to live as your beliefs allow even though you carry their genes, sovereignty. Interesting... Big eyes... also, what about the slippery skin, no hair or large oricifices per say. Either its because of evolving underground, in outer space, or in a dark environ without sunlight. Maybe a spin-off of future humans who went underground and without sunlight became bigeyed and slimmey. (not funny though I guess).

Quote:
Maybe this whole thing (humanity) is made by them for them (us) to be able to escape from a higher reality. Like a really good drug. I mean come on now, how many people try to escape this reality for any reason? It's in the behavior.

And now this "game" is starting to turn bad because of corruption (how many people cheat at games) and now our higher self's watching this game can see and somewhat predicted (like predictable outcomes of growing) things might be getting out of hand. So the referee comes in to call a timeout.
For discussions sake... if DNA has come from a universal donation let's say, than could the evolvement of the DNA fragments within humanity be up for bid to the most influential bidder? The battle for ownership is awarded to the most succesful DNA originator that has the most succesful campaign of coercion. The coercion through events and circumstances that best mold the DNA fragments to become dominant over time in order to influence the eventual outcome of the physical being.

Unless that process is interrupted of course by sudden self awareness, self empowerment, and personal responsibility by the individual and on an individual basis. Yet also influenced by the 100th monkey theory which may just upset the apple cart of even the best of plans perfected however long ago?

So ... no future is cast in stone.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:00 AM   #30
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Exactly. I like ******* with the PTB and their plans. I feel that we have a choice. We can monkey around with even the best of plans and derail them. Think of it as a playful chimpanzee, refusing to go along with the demands of it's "owner", possibly even flinging poo and other foreign objects at the "owner" while blowing raspberries.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:02 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiu-C...eature=related
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBLrt...eature=related
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDvWK...eature=related
4. http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-19-2009 at 03:39 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 03:04 AM   #32
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
That's a video of a negative view of contact. What does that have to do with Tibetian monks and remote viewing?
Old 04-19-2009, 03:18 AM   #33
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Exactly. I like ******* with the PTB and their plans. I feel that we have a choice. We can monkey around with even the best of plans and derail them. Think of it as a playful chimpanzee, refusing to go along with the demands of it's "owner", possibly even flinging poo and other foreign objects at the "owner" while blowing raspberries.

The nickel part that breaks the million dollar machine!!!
Old 04-19-2009, 03:54 AM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Dude, quit mucking it up. You're going off topic and bringing unnecessary negative energy into this thread. There are plenty of threads that discuss reptilians and the fallacy of "constitutional responsible freedom".

Did I hit a nerve? Explain the fallacy. In detail.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:28 AM   #35
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

If you know yourself, truly know yourself, nobody can control you. The only way you can be controlled is if you submit.

No outcome will enslave me.

No treats will scare me.

So I'm waiting for something to challenge me.

Of course this is our planet.

Just as it is theirs if a proper claim can be made.

We can't explain everything on earth, until we can, we might want to think about how we view ET.

We could all be the same spirit playing the same game.
Old 04-19-2009, 04:41 AM   #36
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post

For discussions sake... if DNA has come from a universal donation let's say, than could the evolvement of the DNA fragments within humanity be up for bid to the most influential bidder? The battle for ownership is awarded to the most succesful DNA originator that has the most succesful campaign of coercion. The coercion through events and circumstances that best mold the DNA fragments to become dominant over time in order to influence the eventual outcome of the physical being.

Well for discussion, that comment might be a little grim-sci-if of a perspective of an actual reality for superior beings. I don't think I would want to even go there. That's not for me.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:20 AM   #37
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Well for discussion, that comment might be a little grim-sci-if of a perspective of an actual reality for superior beings. I don't think I would want to even go there. That's not for me.
I think I did a pretty good job of reading your posts on this thread... and I know it is difficult to express through words on a computer but could you help me understand your posts then?
Old 04-19-2009, 05:33 AM   #38
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
I think I did a pretty good job of reading your posts on this thread... and I know it is difficult to express through words on a computer but could you help me understand your posts then?
I just saying that, I feel there is peace somewhere, higher-older life forms always seem to become a bit more wiser. If there is super beings in control of us, then well, we are pretty ****** on that, so try to make the best of it, because somewhere there is balance.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:30 AM   #39
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I just saying that, I feel there is peace somewhere, higher-older life forms always seem to become a bit more wiser. If there is super beings in control of us, then well, we are pretty ****** on that, so try to make the best of it, because somewhere there is balance.
OK, well the debate of old is that these higher older life forms, a division of the big eyed fellas, do want to take back what they want- Earth, whether we are here or not.

And to continue the lab rat experiments on humans as if it is their right to do so. But in actuality there is NO ONE in control of Earth just many factions poking at it trying to get a piece of it in hopes of laying claim at some point.

Sovereignty is a gift to all life forms and none can be owned. However, if one does not understand or live that sovereignty than they are fair game until an awakening happens and they are able to defend and stand up for themselves- self empowered and personally responsible.

The only way to get away with controlling someone is to sidestep their freewill through deception, in hopes of coaxing them to choose to go along with the 'game,' as you also stated.

As long as the big eyed fellas stay in the background then freewill is not openly interferred with thus no 'karma' can backlash onto the perpretrators. But as soon as exposure is public enough of a deceptive game then if they proceed with any plans to take over or control or interfere with sovereignty of freewill then the rules change and ANY and ALL ET's can openly participate to prevent that intereference or takeover. You can see the moment by moment quagmire.

At some point either enough wake up and stand on that sovereignty and quill the storm before it has a chance to develop, or the victim stance remains and too many 'watchers' allow the game of deception to take them over and down that destiny's path.

And you also boldly proclaimed that "no outcome will enslave me." I agree but with one caution... being here at this time we are subject to the path of the overall understanding of the group mind's path of destiny being created. We are in this with both feet my friend... no one can just get up and say 'I didn't create this mess," and then walk away to bliss land.

Last edited by Christo888; 04-19-2009 at 06:35 AM.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:57 AM   #40
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

There are a lot of agendas indeed. There is a lot of depiction indeed. But I try not to get to carried away about bad aliens. They are there and we might not like some of them. Just like kids on my block. But I guess that's what you do so I'm not trying to contest your ideas, you might know more about that then me. I try to focus one the entities that resonate with my soul's approval.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:17 PM   #41
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
There are a lot of agendas indeed. There is a lot of depiction indeed. But I try not to get to carried away about bad aliens. They are there and we might not like some of them. Just like kids on my block. But I guess that's what you do so I'm not trying to contest your ideas, you might know more about that then me. I try to focus one the entities that resonate with my soul's approval.
Not quite sure what you mean here... it is the subject that you brought up in this thread and maintained ambiguity regarding your comments. If bad aliens are not part of your interest than why do your posts reflect otherwise???

I thought it was an interesting topic to comment about for a moment, and nonetheless, it is in part, subject matter of the thread.

So... how bout those RV'ng Monks?
Old 04-19-2009, 05:37 PM   #42
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

OK, let's go the other way... I want to know about which ET's may come and help?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:01 PM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

All of you have very interesting ideas. The truth may be stranger than we think. The truth may be stranger than we can think(to paraphrase Einstein). We may not be able to handle the truth. I keep hoping for a happy ending for all(despite the negative slant on some of my posts). If there are negative 'aliens'...reptilian or otherwise...I still hope for, and desire, a peaceful resolution...rather than a bloodly and costly fight to the death...which could exterminate all of us...good and bad.

I used to have a stronger belief in the Bible...where the end was spelled out in the book of Revelation...as sort of a predetermined, fatalistic done-deal. I guess, at some point, I lost my faith...and my way. I currently believe in a very open future...with little or no safety-net. I use the Bible for clues only...and not as a history of the future. This throws everything into disarray...but I think it is an honest approach.

There is a quote, from a book about the parables of Jesus, which has stuck in my mind...and sheds light, I think, on progressive ET's which could conceivably save us...and on the conditions for doing so:

'Christ is waiting with longing desire for the manifestation of himself in his church. When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in his people, then will he come to claim them as his own. It is the privilege of every Christian, not only to look for, but to hasten the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.' Christ's Object Lessons by E. G. White.

I think 'Jesus' is a better version of us. Perhaps humans will be saved by humans who never chose the dark path which we have. Perhaps they can't help us while we still cling, as a group, to that dark path. I believe in the eventual 'salvation' of the entire human race...and perhaps the entire reptilian race(if they exist). This may be a very, very long and difficult journey. I think it already has been. Also, I think our salvation is mostly up to us. We cannot continue to be irresponsible...and expect a universal bailout.

To me...it's responsible freedom vs irresponsible tyranny. I think this is the choice for the entire universe. Most of the universe may be in tyranny. I don't know. I just hope everyone makes the right choice when it really matters. Again...I tend to think that the safety-net is very, very small...if it exists at all.

I just hope that BOTH the world...AND THE HUMAN RACE...is saved...and NOT JUST THE WORLD. SAVE THE HUMANS!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-19-2009 at 10:20 PM.
Old 04-19-2009, 08:52 PM   #44
Josefine
Avalon Senior Member

[
Quote:
QUOTE=777 The Great Work;123121]

Nature activates intuition in her creatures through pressure. We've had too much help already.

Very good, 777TGW! And still, - so much gullibility and so much looking for the rescue from outside!

Josefine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 12:44 AM   #45
David
Avalon Senior Member

Indeed. The truth may just very well be strange and most will not handle it.

What if we all came here by choice. Sort of a vacation from reality. After all, our "souls" survive for eternity, passing from one vessel to the next, learning, performing your duties but at some point, it all becomes routine. Erasing all past knowledge before passing to this body enables us to experience life once again. To see with new eyes, different points of view and recharge our "soul".

Et's may have a hands off approach to the human experience but ever so closely watching to ensure we don't ruin it for everyone else. Sort of a galactic melting pot.

Now, if this species starts destroying this world and every bag of tricks has been used to divert disaster with no results. It would seem to me, genetic manipulation may be the only recourse.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 01:14 AM   #46
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did I hit a nerve? Explain the fallacy. In detail.
It's quite simple: Living life according to a bunch of words on a piece of paper.

Do we really need to do this anymore?

Think about it.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:42 AM   #47
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
It's quite simple: Living life according to a bunch of words on a piece of paper.

Do we really need to do this anymore?

Think about it.

You might be right. George W. Bush would agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc60...rom=PL&index=8.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #48
Machinamentum
Avalon Senior Member

I have not had any contact form higher entities that hit me in a bad/negative way. Always after my encounters I have noticed that I've only benefited permanently. I know there are ET's that have harmful intent. But all I know about that is what I read. I do try to stay as open minded as I can.

All my encounters have all validated my mission and purpose. Which is what helped lead me to Camelot then Avalon. This place feels wright.

I know they use Hollywood as a propaganda-wizardry weapon on the psych. So to look at that, aliens always get a slanted impact. So in the media and books I read about all theses bad aliens and what they might be. Then there is the Annunaki or Nazi. Which I believe is what is behind the ruling elite. But again there is no real prof yet so.. I note these things, but don't get wrapped up in it for that reason.

I have the confidence to speak on things that happen to me and I give an honest view of the experience when I try to explain things. It doesn't really bother me because these are things that happened to me and this is the place that I choose to talk about my experiences because of the common level of intellect on Avalon.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:26 PM   #49
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone used the term 'ANNUNAZI'? Whatcha gonna do when Anu comes for you?
Old 04-20-2009, 09:56 PM   #50
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You might be right. George W. Bush would agree: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc60...rom=PL&index=8.
Not just a piece of paper, but a book, etc.

The Patriot Act is a piece of paper too (and one that would make good toilet paper).

The Constitution is a noble idea but again, another piece of paper.

The Bible? A book of ideas but then again, just a book.