Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Archived Threads - Read Only

Notices

Archived Threads - Read Only For threads not posted in for 30 days

Old 09-11-2008, 05:30 PM   #1
Suriel

Wink Why is the Sun Cooling Down and Planets heating up?

Maybe someone can share their opinion on our solar system. I know that David Wilcock has mentioned the heating up of our planets from this new energy. However, I had a vision of having two suns in our solar system in the future. At first, I thought it was planet X. I have seen many videos on this subject. However, I thought to myself, planet X would not be a permanent sun because it would eventually leave our orbit.

And then something interesting happened. I have been doing research on the crop circles, sacred geometry, etc. And I happened to come across a man that explains all of this scientifically. His name is Nassim Haramein. It is a series of very long videos. A total of 8 hours. Here is the link.

Anyway, from my vision one Sun was greater than the other in appearance. After watching these videos. I felt a connection about Jupiter. Jupiter is a gas planet and it could possibly become our second Sun. Is there a crop circle out there that predicts this happening? And why is the Sun cooling Down?

Beware, those videos are very long. But there are some cool moments where the material comes together. I found it very interesting. I thought I would share this with the rest of you. Peace.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
firstfruit
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Why is the Sun Cooling Down and Planets heating up?

I am told we are going to be going through the photon belt a thin layer of light partials this photon belt it spreads out from the centre of our galaxy in a thin layer and we are going through it this happens every 26 thousand years.

This could be why the planets are heating up as we approach the belt.

Have you seen this?

http://video.google.co.uk/videosearc...m+&emb=0&aq=f#

I take it you have not read the hand books for the new paradigm.

These books will explain a heap to you.

My love brother
firstfruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
anthrovolution
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why is the Sun Cooling Down and Planets heating up?

Parts of the planets, including Earth, heat up and cool down on a regular basis. In all cases the actual change in temperature so far is will within the normal long term variability. One change, which look more an insturmentation anamoly than real data, may be significant, if it is real. Here is a graph that shows a sudden step change in the suns magnetic activity which occurred a few years ago.
http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpre...agnetic-ap.png

What is real, by all accounts, is the fact that Solar Cycle 24 has not done anything yet. That could mean BIG CHANGES in our climate in the next few years. It is too soon to tell, but this is the most significant change in our solar system that I have seen. It could be that the suns Dynamo, the process that creates sun spots, has gone dormant. There are many, although not completely understood, consequences of that Dynamo shutting down.
anthrovolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
Suriel

Wink Re: Why is the Sun Cooling Down and Planets heating up?

I also wanted to make another comment about the weather changes. There are scientists that are saying we will go back into another mini ice age. Others are saying that we will get blasts of energy from the sun that will heat up the planet.

I have received some info about the photon belt. Some say it is the god consciousness of the Universe. The source of the energy seems to come from the center of our galaxy? Altering our DNA and affecting life on the planet as well may be a result?

There are many theories out there about what is occuring. With rapid climate changes going on, will we go into an ice age or will we be making new sunblock for 200 degree temperatures?

I live in a warmer climate and do miss the snow. I'm sure either way my electric bill will be affected.

Right now there are many sunspots on the Sun. And when this energy balances itself out, I wonder what the reaction to that wave of energy will be?

Feel free to comment. Thanks.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 PM   #5
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone here seen the sun looking weird??

A few weeks ago i was looking at the sun and it was a violet purple and i could actually LOOK at it for awhile without being blinded - it seemed weaker.

It had an odd glow to it and just shouted "something is wrong" be it man made or natural something is up.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 12:34 AM   #6
Suriel

Hello All,

I did more research on my question that I posted earlier today. I found this article that is very interesting to this topic. And here it is.

Thanks for your response to this matter. Peace.
Old 09-12-2008, 04:43 AM   #7
Mizar
Avalon Senior Member

The Sun's energy as measured by the SOHO ( solar and heliospheric observatory) has been about the same, however Solar Cycle 24 began in January, 2008, and a month ago the Sunspots disappeared. We were supposed to get into a greater year of Sunspots with Cycle 24.
Jupiter, Mars and Venus are brighter than ever. I don't know what the real cause is.
Mizar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 07:25 PM   #8
Hiram
Avalon Senior Member

Planets heat up in different ways.

Sometimes super cold air from the statosphere pours down toward the surface and the very warm air trapped there. A massive convection is created. This creates massive storms. Global storms. It is theorized this precedes mini ice-ages.

We only have the Ice and Sediment Cores to look at. The most recent major event to occur is known as the Younger-Dryas event. this was 9800 years ago. This was a sudden global cooling event which saw ice-age glaciation cover most of North America and Europe.

It is theorized that man's population plummetted at this time. Mitochondrial DNA analysis has also supported the idea that the collective gene pool must have become extremely tiny at this point.

What is so frightening about the Younger-Dryas event....is that this was sudden global cooling...the Earth went from a relatively warm interglacial climate to this ice-age climate in less than 50 years!!! it was not the result of Volcanoes as there is no trace of volcanic sediment in the ice. The stories you have heard about Wooly mammoths being unearthed from the permafrost with food flash-frozen in thier mouths came from this time period 9800 years ago. Were this event to happen again today, half the Earth's population would die of starvation.

The point is, that this planet is capable of radical and sudden climate change with very little warning....regardless of mans activities. It certainly doesn't help that were are spewing massive amounts of greenhouse gases into the mix.
Hiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 12:57 AM   #9
odiseo
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel i don't know if you are familiar with a famous movie from Arthur C Clark (2001 space odyssey) Well in that movie we see that something happens to Jupiter and eventually transform into a new sun. Maybe Mr. Clark new something about it and many more things.
odiseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 02:17 AM   #10
Suriel

I do recall 2001. I forgot about what happened to Jupiter in that movie. Of course, the whole movie kind of made me sleepy with all the music.

I had this vision of the two suns about a month ago. I'm not sure if it is a coincidence or maybe an intuition.

I guess we will see in the future whether we are in this physical form or another one?

I also just browsed accross the net about the sun not having any sunspots. So something big is happening. I'm not an astronomer so maybe someone can elaborate on what is actually happening with our sun right now?
Old 09-13-2008, 02:29 AM   #11
nightwind

Perhaps, the planets are increasing their frequency to move into the 4th density. This is even documented by science, as the earth's frequency (Schumann resonance) has increased by 2 Hz or more in the past 2 decades.

Just my 2 cents,
nightwind

P.S.
I just remembered that our solar system is moving towards the galactic photon belt.
Could that contribute to the planetary warming?

Last edited by nightwind; 09-13-2008 at 02:31 AM.

Tags
jupiter, planet x, planets, sun