Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 10:53 PM   #1
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default SHOCKING! Transbiology

Transbiology
From 911WeKnow.com
2-25-10
http://www.911weknow.com/about-the-sky/transbiology

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck ... what is it?

Strange things are happening in our world. Materials are emerging that have not existed before, and we're not talking about ducks. As geoengineering scientists the world over expound on their ambitious plans for meddling with weather and nature to address "climate change," the public goes about its business as usual. "Mess with the weather? Why not? Maybe they'll let the neighborhoods vote on it!"

Today, alas, weather is not weather and ducks are not ducks. The jabberwocky extends to humans, too, unfortunately. And though this introduction is written as though to make light of the subject, please know that the subject is not light at all. Far from it.

Read on at: http://www.rense.com/general89/transb.htm

Also: Morgellons! http://www.carnicom.com/morgobs9.htm

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 03-03-2010 at 11:04 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: SHOCKING! Transbiology

This is extremely alarming, and quite unfortunate as well in light of how the sun beckons me out into it each day, yet i have the overriding feeling that i shouldn't be inhaling the air for too long

I still won't give up on the fact of the "mind over matter" possibility. I don't have a job, and what i volunteer for only helps my health since it is at a certain meditation center.

I think we can rid this stuff with the power of though. In fact, I know we can. Afterall, we all are having a part of creating this reality.

I guess i don't fully see all of the benefits of my meditation - but i sure do experience some.

Back to my green tea and quiet mind.
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:48 AM   #3
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: SHOCKING! Transbiology

This all plays into creating a suitable host for the AI being worked on by TPTB.

So in the Spirit of not spreading Fear but Information - Information I've received goes like this...

Nano-bots immersed in RNA/DNA have been dispersed in the Chemtrail Soup along with the Barium, Aluminum Oxide, etc. These Nano-Bots accumulate dead/inanimate tissue and create Their own Bodies so as to create a Host for Themselves out of this same dead/inanimate tissue. Similar to a Golem or Simalcrum. When dead/inanimate tissue is not available or is lacking for the Nano-bots - Living organisms are slowly taken over instead - Cell by Cell - Until replicated. Now while this may seem like a bad Body Snatchers Movie - This IS Their intention in the Transbiology arena.

Progammable Man - Except this Man will be so far from the Archetype as to be an Abomination unto Itself...

What is the saving grace in the case of the Living ? Remain of Positive Intention with a High Vibration - Stay in an Intention of Love and These Nano-bots seem to seek other Hosts/Victims...

I know - Its a F***ed up way TPTB thinks. Jeeze - I'm pretty sure that They are so concerned with keeping a Lid on Us - That They've lost the ability to be Objective even in reference to Themselves. Again - Only with the Interest of Informing have I posted this. I've kept this Information to Myself now for quite awhile as I did not want to cause undue alarm. The next moment is always new and depends on Our choices so with this said, I had thought We (Humanity) would change this Potential outcome so that It would not need to be mentioned.

With that said - I felt I could no longer keep it to Myself as it must be placed out there so others can say "No" to this projected Future TPTB have planned for Us. Only We can be the Change We seek.

Others are coming to the same conclusions now about Agendas within the Chemtrail Program. Have no fear though - We ALL get what We focus on - Even Them. It is the Rule...

They seek Control and so will soon - Be Controlled...

We seek Freedom from Control and so will soon - Control Our own Freedom...

Infinitus Eternus
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 AM   #4
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: SHOCKING! Transbiology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greetings View Post
This is extremely alarming, and quite unfortunate as well in light of how the sun beckons me out into it each day, yet i have the overriding feeling that i shouldn't be inhaling the air for too long
Know this - Sol will help You as it helps All things. Have Faith in that at least and don't let this keep You from It. Remember - Positive...

I don't know about You but thats what Sol does for One such as I. It makes Me Positive every time It shines upon Me. I long for It's gaze every time It is absent.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:05 AM   #5
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Nano-bots immersed in RNA/DNA have been dispersed in the Chemtrail Soup along with the Barium, Aluminum Oxide, etc. These Nano-Bots accumulate dead/inanimate tissue and create Their own Bodies so as to create a Host for Themselves out of this same dead/inanimate tissue. Similar to a Golem or Simalcrum. When dead/inanimate tissue is not available or is lacking for the Nano-bots - Living organisms are slowly taken over instead - Cell by Cell - Until replicated. Now while this may seem like a bad Body Snatchers Movie - This IS Their intention in the Transbiology arena.

Have a read, I am not suggesting anything...am thinking tho

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons
Peace
Old 03-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #6
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah Ross - Morgellons is definately the resultant of this Transbiology Mindset TPTB have adopted.

In fact - I AM sure Morgellons is the Canary in the Coal Mine if You will...

Old 03-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #7
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

If You want to prompt Yourself into knowing - Get a Black Light and scan around Your home (Couch, Bed, etc.) for Fibres that are Gold - Red - And Blue in Color under the Black Light. Under normal Lighting they appear as any other Fibre You may see, but under Black Light - Morgellons Fibres will stand out as noted.

Beware though - My guess is that You'll not like what You find.

Old 03-04-2010, 08:44 PM   #8
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

morgellons is an interesting condition...and seems to only have been around since the late 90's...coincidence?

I would like to hear whats other think?

Peace
Old 03-04-2010, 08:50 PM   #9
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
morgellons is an interesting condition...and seems to only have been around since the late 90's...coincidence?

I would like to hear whats other think?

Peace
Ross - do you think some people are more susceptible to morgellons? I have heard of entire families - including their pets contracting it but the rest of the neighborhood is fine. It's very curious and very alarming.

Thanks Trancoso for starting the thread.

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:40 PM   #10
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

To be honest I have only just stumbled upon this condition.

It appears to be a new phenomonen and docters have no idea...

I really do not like to speculate to much but i do feel this is a mystery....when there is speculation that chemtrails have nanotech and other nasties and this turns out to be true then anything is possible...I have heard morgellons is a silica based lifeform...that in it self is interesting.

Peace