Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 10-26-2008, 05:36 AM   #1
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default ~ Shifting Sands ~

Shifting Sands

Friends,

May we each read this, focused on the message, as we are the actual messenger!

May we each find some radiance and resonance within the information and perceptions presented, discarding whatever portions aren’t in alignment with our individual discernment or filters.

~ Allowance + Attraction + Sovereignty + Spirituality + Community = Love ~

We have entered times that are intense, filled with change and opportunity.

~ Introduction ~

As we each experience our lives in a synergy of inner and outer realms, we may forget who we are and the power of our intention and creativity. I suggest that many veils are dropping and we are collectively awakening to a new world order, which I have jestingly entitled a new world orgasm.

Spiritually, and physically, I suggest that we have a new trinity becoming exposed, and we each have tremendous potential and impact to genuinely express our creative intentions, NOW. Jung, Bohm, Ra, Bentov, Wingmakers, Wilson, McKenna, Monroe, Williamson, Hicks, Half Past Humans, astrologers, scientists, illuminati, occultists, scholars, god, satan, angels, demons, shamans, healers, sages and more have laid down tracks and left footprints in the sands. Within most teachings, of genuine value, we are nudged to grasp the magnificence of our empowerment, to shake off the fog and recognize, to remember, our brilliance and nature.

The age of gurus and teachers has closed, and the age of golden responsible creation has commenced. Before detailing the visions and intuitions I have of what is now unfolding, I seek to impart a final metaphorical sample, of the powers we posses. Every day, we awaken, setting a variety of intentions for the day, and commencing upon our creations. When we hold these energies consciously, we fulfill our self directed destinies within each ensuing moment. We have all had these experiences, whereby, we experience the synchronous flow of our lives, and we feel blessed. As we proceed into exploration of the shifts underway, I encourage each reader to reflect on the memories within, which have been recalled from the last few sentences. If we each have proof from our own lives, of the creative power of our intentions to shape or reality, why would we every again doubt it, when we could celebrate and exercise it?

~ Current Affairs ~

As we watch scripts unfold, the actors and actresses take to the stage, performing parlor tricks and technological wonders unfold. We lose touch of the fact that we are participants and not mere audience, our attentions become engrossed and we become entranced.

The current models are rehashed economic, political and aggressive controlling orchestrated playbooks designed, elegantly, to provide thirty one flavors of webs to ensure a single tapestry is woven.

* Governments and Elections *

Within days, elections will be held to assign the next leader of the free world, which is neither free, nor, the world. Many infer and inject that this decision by the people, and for the people (which it is neither) will make a difference, that change and reform are intentions of the process. Frankly, my friends, it is another chapter in the society of the spectacle. While there will be difference on surface levels, the entire premise of governments and hierarchical structures have proven, over millenniums, to be focused upon wealth transfer and slavery. Engagement and participation with these models assures propagation of the models. What you appreciate, appreciates. Lysander Spooner clearly demonstrated, over a hundred years ago, that participation in these games equates to acceptance, and allowance, that:

1) Any governing body has the right to subject every individual to externally imposed morality

2) A set of collectively agreed upon rules or laws has the power to bind parties which haven’t been signatories to the contract, even unborn individuals (aka the “Constitution”!)

These sorts of premises, when logically extended, create either conscious or subconscious beliefs (or agreements) that:

3) Individuals are not free or sovereign
4) Collective groupthink is more important than individual expression
5) Coercion, required for enforcement, is an acceptable behavior

While I respect every sovereign individuals right to express, and behave, in any fashion imaginable, I also frankly state, that any participation in government systems, especially elections, is the equivalent of acceptance of the above five agreements.

Want real change? Let there be an election where no one but candidates show up to vote!

I suggest that we dis-empower, maximally, through disengagement, maximally. Would you rather participate with, and trust, your community or your government? I recognize there are infinite arguments to support that governments are required, and I equally recognize most of these are programmed responses designed to ensure that life without external governance isn’t even conceived of.

* Economies and Markets *

Similar to my narration of the presumed need for government, we have been led to accept that large structured markets are productive, necessary and safe. Casual observation of the facts now presented reveals the falsehoods of these assumptions and programmed beliefs. Below the surface, other more nefarious traits await connection, such as the connections to poverty, slavery, inhuman conditions, economic terrorism, empire building and war.

As with replacements for the worn out government models, there are an infinite array of imaginative and creative paradigms ready to embrace to replace world wide tightly held and controlled business and market models. I suggest that the future of radiant economies will be funded by large blocks of visionary folk with resources converted to precious metals, NOW, and those individuals with a wide array of talents that are magnetically drawn together to design resonant futures.

~ The Spiritual Shifts ~

Regardless of the level upon which I view the world and our collective experience, I sense a trinity split is underway and advancing rapidly.

* Introduction *

While I find it interesting, and curious, to contemplate the agents of change proposed, and exposed, it doesn’t really matter much, to me, if it is gods, demons, aliens, extra-dimensional, elementals, sylphs, dragons or Bruce Lee that is the top dog ... these all contain potential deep rabbit holes and won’t support setting up a radiant community that nurtures imaginative inter-dependent co-creations!

I suggest that what I feel will matter most, is attracting, and allowing, healers, shamans, sages, artisans, lovers, dreamers, farmers, weavers, poets, designers, engineers, teachers, musicians, cooks, janitors and mechanics!

* Trinity Shifts *

While I feel it would be blissful for us all to transition to a utopian paradise together, it doesn’t feel like this is coming. I sense that the shifts have genuinely begun, and that folks are both consciously and subconsciously choosing their paths, through their intention, their actions and their inaction.

I feel these shifts are occurring in this world, now, and that there are components of dimensional shifts happening, presently, right ‘here’ on the planet. It seems that we are migrating into energy collectives most resonant to our vibrational patterns. These patterns feel to be:

A) Oppressive Authoritarian Old World Patterns
B) Indeterminate Lethargic Patterns
C) New World Orgasmic / Community Pattern

Similar to many science and religious fiction stories, I sense ‘left behind', ‘harvest’, ‘culling’, ‘enrapture’, ‘revelations’ and similar scripts contain elements of truth, however, it probably will all come down in ways that actually will be cosmically hallucinogenic in nature or appearance. Perhaps, probably, there will be an infinite array of perceptions as each individual experiences through multi-hued filters.

The compass I am using to monitor myself and those I interact with is the heart. It feels to me that the heart centric folk have elected to orgasm, the old worlders have elected to embrace, and promote, fear, and that the lethargic crowd has continued to eat mickey-Ds while their McMansions are foreclosed, and their 401ks are vaporized.

I feel we may all choose, instantly, where we align. This moment, like all moments, is not about the past, or guilt, or victimhood mentality, this moment is available and open, to each, for conscious intention to be defined, and followed with sovereign compassionate and responsible action, right action, thoughtless action, heart action, in each subsequent moment.

~ Allowance + Attraction + Sovereignty + Spirituality + Community = Love ~

~ love and Namaste, to each, my family, my community ~

Last edited by Zynox; 10-26-2008 at 04:02 PM.
Zynox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2008, 02:03 PM   #2
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ~ Shifting Sands ~

Radiant Community Declaration of Inter-Dependence

We hold these slices of truth as components which integrate into our collective truth.

We commit to these agreements in sovereignty, with conscious choice, in right action.

We agree to be bound to one another in the spirit of love and complementary co-creation.

We bind only ourselves to these covenants, without coercion upon any other.

We are focused upon impeccability of our word, non-violent communication and conscious language.

We are focused upon performing our best, in service to self and service to others, in each moment, which varies, in each moment.

We are focused on grokking the perspectives of all others we interact with, taking nothing personal, while reflecting that everything is blissfully sacred, and equally irrelevant, juxtaposing humor upon severity.

We are focused upon clarity in thought, speech and deed, abandoning assumption and presumption, focusing our intention with sharpness of a razor.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:49 PM   #3
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

All so true my friend
Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 03:51 AM   #4
Zynox
Avalon Senior Member

~ is it possible to genuinely justify the means, via the ends - can we really, with clear conscience, condone that we must use a mob, to fix, the mob?

~ is not voting, the genuine equivalent of selecting which mob family we choose to make our protection payments (taxes) to, and, seriously, in the background, doesn't it feel like the families are one, and laughing hysterically, at the stage play?

~ can we seriously just compromise our spirituality a little, and vote, hoping for reform, from the beast? isn't this like expecting the beast to amputate its own leg?

~ is voting mature, intellectually sound, or responsible? it sure doesn't feel sovereign, to me ~

~ is voting loving, or fundamentally the equivalent to watching a gang rape?

__________________________________________________ _____________

~ what are we really condoning, by voting? ~

Making Game Rape Fair

"It is not possible for voting in a government election to result in a fair result. Predatory force is what you are dealing with, or as H. L. Mencken put it so well, "Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods."

There may be no simple way to get out from under the vast mechanism of the predatory state at this point, but we certainly don't need to pretend that it is just and fair. This is no different that the syndrome of spousal abuse.

Stop. Walk away. Don't keep feeding the ******* and doing his laundry!

If you vote, you deserve to get screwed, just on general principle. If you vote, you are responsible for giving credibility to pure evil. Voting is the same as saying, "Yes dear, I know I caused you to hit me. I promise to be better!" Pretending that your husband is not molesting your daughter is only destroying your daughter's life--voting and supporting the idea of government is killing millions of people worldwide and enslaving most of the rest. The total killed in Iraq so far is surely in great excess of one million, and that doesn't begin to describe the devastating destruction of their entire culture (not to mention what has been done to our own). Are you still pretending this is a good man you're married to? This is beyond disgusting.

You're better than this. Really, you are. Trust in yourself. Trust in others. Most people are really wonderful when you treat them with a modicum of respect. It is not other people we need to fear, it is gangs. Don't participate in gangs. You have nothing to gain and all of your humanity to lose."

__________________________________________________ _____________

~ so, is any government, really, legitimate, beyond the use of coercive force to bind? ~

Everyday Anarchy

"The justification for a government – particularly a democratic government – is really founded upon the idea of a “social contract.” Because we happen to be born in a particular geographical location, we “owe” the government our allegiance, time, energy and money for the rest of our lives, or as long as we stay. This “contract” is open to renegotiation, insofar as we can decide to alter the government by getting involved in the political process – or, we can leave the country, just as we can leave a marriage or place of employment. This argument – which goes back to Socrates – is based upon an implied contract that remains in force as long as we ourselves remain within the geographical area ruled over by the government.

However, this idea of the “social contract” fails such an elemental test that it is only testament to the power of propaganda that it has lasted as a credible narrative for over 2,000 years.

Children cannot enter into contracts – and adults cannot have contracts imposed upon them against their will.

Thus children cannot be subjected to – or be responsible for – any form of implicit social contract.

Adults, on the other hand, must be able to choose which contracts they enter into – if they cannot, there is no differentiation between imposing a contract on a child, and imposing a contract on an adult. I cannot say that implicit contracts are invalid for children, but then they magically become automatically valid when the child turns 18, and bind the adult thereby.

It is important also to remember that there is fundamentally no such thing as “the state.” When you write a check to pay your taxes, it is made out to an abstract quasi-corporate entity, but it is cashed and spent by real life human beings. Thus the reality of the social contract is that it “rotates” between and among newly elected political leaders, as well as permanent civil servants, appointed judges, and the odd consultant or two. This coalescing kaleidoscope of people who cash your check and spend your money is really who you have your social contract with. (This can occur in the free market as well, of course – when you take out a loan to buy a house, your contract is with the bank, not your loan officer, and does not follow him when he changes jobs.)

However, to say that the same man can be bound by a unilaterally-imposed contract represented by an ever-shifting coalition of individuals, in a system that was set up hundreds of years before he was born, without his prior choice – since he did not choose where he was born – or explicit current approval, is a perfectly ludicrous statement.