Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 01:44 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama will not be a champion of change.

A Two part interview with Webster Tarpley describing who is behind Obama and pulling the strings on the president elect and the plans behind it for the future. A must watch with brilliant insight and analysis.

http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/2...-behind-obama/
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 03:45 PM   #2
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: Obama will not be a champion of change.

As long as we don't have a subforum : Politics, I will keep on moving threads like this to Off Topic.

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:54 PM   #3
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

And thus removing some valauble information from the ears and eyes that need to hear it. Knowledge is power.....
Old 11-08-2008, 05:09 PM   #4
sleepingnomore

The links are down.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:14 PM   #5
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepingnomore View Post
The links are down.
It is working, just went to the site, You Tube is on a go slow.
Old 11-08-2008, 06:29 PM   #6
Lotus
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Jenny for moving it. Keep em moving!
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #7
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Now we have the Obama police, this is basicaly cencorship of the highest order, I thought this site was to help inform people not keep informationfrom them? This is exactly what you are doing here, what are you afraid of?
Old 11-10-2008, 03:02 PM   #8
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The silver Star, or the rose cross...no inbetween..

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
Now we have the Obama police, this is basicaly cencorship of the highest order, I thought this site was to help inform people not keep informationfrom them? This is exactly what you are doing here, what are you afraid of?

Surely what you are accusing the mods of would only be true if the post had disappeared?
Moving it into the most appropriate section is hardly 'censorship of the highest order'
SavannahSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:43 PM   #9
SoulSuspect

So no matter what we are f**ked!! lol. I do have a question though how will Obama or Puppet Obama proceed with our economy. It is kind of his 9 11 , but will he be able to fix it? will jobs come back? and also I really trust no one in power and I hate Mccain so much I still would want Obama to win. He empowered black people in an amazing way in this country and we all were just sick of the hate speech by Mccain aka Bushs Bitch. Look at this scenario to ease your frustration if Mccain would have won ,he would have died in office and then Palin would have been president . There now you will sleep better. Wait a min. did you vote for Mccain/Palin? lol You did didnt you.lol hahahah
Thanks for the post though. One more question, is this liberajizkiiajrkafj a freemason or better yet what secret society is he apart of?
Old 11-10-2008, 04:08 PM   #10
Seeker Mom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I hate Mccain so much I still would want Obama to win
SoulSuspect, I felt the same way about Obama, and then I realized how manipulated I had been. There is no reason to hate McCain -- you were told he was evil or began to believe it because you wanted Obama as president.
That is all.

Such total divide and conquer tactics make me ill. This election season has been so ugly I want to escape it but can't get away from it no matter where I turn.

My most fervent wish would be to ban all talk about Obama from this site. I know that can't happen, so I'm going to have to try to stay away for awhile. I don't want to leave because I am interested in other things here, but I just need somewhere online to get my mind off politics. Every single site I once enjoyed has been ruined by all the political talk.
Seeker Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #11
SavannahSkye
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The silver Star, or the rose cross...no inbetween..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post

My most fervent wish would be to ban all talk about Obama from this site. I know that can't happen, so I'm going to have to try to stay away for awhile. I don't want to leave because I am interested in other things here, but I just need somewhere online to get my mind off politics. Every single site I once enjoyed has been ruined by all the political talk.
The main reason I kept the politics out of Matrix
One safe haven was needed from the political arguments
SavannahSkye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 05:24 PM   #12
tonyob1
Avalon Senior Member

we cannot ignore what webster tarply has to say about obama

Last edited by tonyob1; 11-10-2008 at 07:50 PM.
tonyob1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #13
SoulSuspect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker Mom View Post
There is no reason to hate McCain

No reason to hate McCain huh, there are plenty of reasons, lol. but I dont know him personally so I really dont hate him. Maybe I just hate his 12 houses and the fact he doesnt even know how many he has. lol.or the fact that he picked Palin, who thought Africa was a country. What does that say about his real convection into bringing america onto the right path. But Anyway Say what you will about Obama and his supposed world domination plan. He inspired black people in this country in a way no other politican could. He uplifted an oppressed people into a realm or mindset of finally believing or feeling excepted as americans. Do you know how much positive energy and optimism was released and created when he won the election? Above and beyond what one expected. I felt it and so did the whole world. I am hoping he will outsmart his puppetmasters. Even if he is a puppet he has given hope to so many people not to give up on their dreams and to stay positive and to strive to be better. Especially to me. Something McCain could have never done. I dont care if he is going to turn into a puppet they all are right! but what if this whole thing backfire's! nothing is set in stone. Dont count the people out and believe that they will ignorantly follow him into another WAR. because we wont.

One

One more thing, its funny to me that people are trying to censor this website by threating to leave if people dont start talking about what they want. lol cry somewhere else or do what every one else does if you dont like the topic of a post, dont READ IT!!!!! its really a simple concept. Its called Self censorship.

Last edited by SoulSuspect; 11-10-2008 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:05 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi alternative-answer,

I don't think there will be much difference between the politics of Barak Obama and of the Republican party. Who says so? Why the American people, that's who.

Although Obama won in the elections, in percentage terms he only got 3% more votes than George Bush and 1% more votes than Bill Clinton.

But which ever way you look, just by this election, there is a definate central politic in the US, as there wasn't one of those landslide victories like for Harold Wilson or Margaret Thatcher in the UK, unlss of course, I'm missing something.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternative-answer View Post
A Two part interview with Webster Tarpley describing who is behind Obama and pulling the strings on the president elect and the plans behind it for the future. A must watch with brilliant insight and analysis.

http://www.wholetruthcoalition.org/2...-behind-obama/
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:06 AM   #15
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyob1 View Post
we cannot ignore what webster tarply has to say about obama
---
Hi tonyob,
Oh? Tarply's views seem heretic in the easy I feel.
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 01:11 AM   #16
tonyob1
Avalon Senior Member

well how was it an election when there was only 2 to choose from...with only 1 who was clearly going to win?...obama was groomed from day 1 whos power to "change" is none exstistent

its another global con job

i wonder where the first obama deaths will be?
Old 11-11-2008, 03:49 AM   #17
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

President Elect Obama literally campaigned in different areas. Before Bush2's economy collapsed and after. Seems to me one can't run the same campaign message or at least the same order of Change after the incumbent President's allowed Sept/08 economical collapse -- yes?

President Elect -- Obama, once in office will have to consider reprioritizing his campaign promises. But in the end fullinging all by 2016. I suspect his first priority in this dead-zone, might be helping the needy and dealing with healthcare and preventing major companies eg GM from collapsing.

As well as, laying-off perhaps hundreds of thousands of people from becoming only insured -unemployment people. But your wrong suggesting Obama won't be a champion of change.. You might thank whatever God you believe-in that McCain fell short of Presidential Election...certainly we have, amongst the rest of the free-World communities !!

RSF
Old 11-11-2008, 04:07 AM   #18
tonyob1
Avalon Senior Member

well can we monitor who will be the first to lose there life while obama is in office? due to war etc etc??

hope i am wrong

tony
Old 11-11-2008, 10:25 PM   #19
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Seems to me once Pres Elect Obama's sworn into Office, one of his major immediate considerations will include transferring some Brigades from Iraq to Afghanistan to enhance Canadian troops and their involvement clearing the Brush?
RSF