Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:20 PM   #26
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

right, but is there still a way of getting the video ?
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:26 PM   #27
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child video just uploaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Basically, Earth is no longer an ascension planet since 2007
What do you mean exactly by we are not an ascension planet anymore... what are we then lol?
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:17 AM   #28
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virma De Ris View Post
Generally videos get taken off due to Copyright restrictions. Only in special cases videos get censored by 1) someone complains about the content of the video, and 2) when video view hits trigger spider programs from within Youtube (Google based) which red flags the video and then gets reviewed for content and revision of the personal profile from which the video was uploaded from.
I understand what you say but the video talked about Ritalin and bif pharma...and why are the Indigos here...put the two together and you can understand why they were removed so swiftly

There are still videos in youtube by Anna Hayes, if was a copywright issue alone they will ALL be removed by now

Here a video about ritalin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fMVUdYS0Mc that is from an independant source

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #29
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikine View Post
right, but is there still a way of getting the video ?
I guess the only way is by buying it, if you are interested I will try to find you the link

Love
Old 01-28-2010, 10:35 AM   #30
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikine View Post
What do you mean exactly by we are not an ascension planet anymore... what are we then lol?
In the Q & A section of www.azuritepress.com there is an article under the heading "What has happened since Voyagers II, second edition, was published?" in which you will find the following

The continued "tactics" of the Fallen Races and their beast machine technologies, has damaged the Gate System in this Time Matrix, which means Ascension from this Time Matrix is no longer possible. But Kristic Races "from adjacent Time Matrices" have agreed to open their gates to send in higher combined frequencies from their systems to "Host" the life forms out of this Time Matrix, that are able to activate to the level required to anchor those Host Frequencies. This will allow us to "get back on a 'Natural Path' of ascension and out of harms way of the UIR races.

Unquote

the rest of the article is at http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq1.html

In my understanding, it basically says that we can not longer ascend from Earth or any other planet in the Milky Way and we have to undergo the training that is required by the hosting races in order to make ourselves able to live in their environments

Love
Old 02-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #31
premaswarupa
Avalon Senior Member

Hallo!
At theoccult should be available
premaswarupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 06:31 PM   #32
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Update 28/1/10, this video was removed by the user apparently

Architects of Light - Secrets of the Indigo Child

Has just been uploaded by someone in youtube

Link to the first video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsUm6criW18

This is the link to the playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...deane&rclk=pti

Love

Must have been to good You Tube has taken them down.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2010, 05:29 AM   #33
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

I would love to watch the material.
there is a way to send large data content files via yousendit.com

no sign up fee and you can email a link where the end user can download the content.

I use it all the time for large client files.

if anybody has these vids i would very much like to watch.

please PM me.
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ashayana deane, azuritepress, keylonta