Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Conspiracy Research

Notices

Old 04-21-2009, 07:21 AM   #1
Sibir
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who is the leader of Illuminati/NWO?

Does anyone know who is in charge of the Illuminati and the New World order? Someone has to come up with one sort of a masterplan of how to rule and controle the world?!
Does anyone understand why ruling this world is so important? Why must everyone be held back of information? What can we learn and what are the consequenses of these learnings??

I don`t really get this Illuminati-thing....!

Love
Sibir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 07:46 AM   #2
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is the leader of Illuminati/NWO?

United Federation of Planets also know as the UN. Some think it is off planet forces that are in control and have been for a few thousand years. Open your mind and ask questions you will get answers. # 1 in command is the central sun aka "god" rules over all dark and light and is all that is.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 08:01 AM   #3
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

I always thought that the Shadow Pope was the "leader".
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:02 AM   #4
Mercuriel
Avalon Senior Member

Apparently - Pepe Orsini of the Roman Maximus Clan. Hes the Grey Pope and is the King of the Holy Roman Papal Bloodlines. Above the Rothschilds and Rockefellers but in line and of equal stature to the Breakspear, Aldobrandini, and other Papal Bloodlines...

He then reports back to the Pindar...
Mercuriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:33 AM   #5
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Is the "Grey Pope" the shadow pope?

It's quite confusing. Hell, the Illuminati could be reporting to Snagglepuss, Dick Dastardly and Muttley for all we know.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

does it even matter?
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:11 PM   #7
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
Is the "Grey Pope" the shadow pope?

It's quite confusing. Hell, the Illuminati could be reporting to Snagglepuss, Dick Dastardly and Muttley for all we know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
does it even matter?
LOL@ what humble wrote, and yes northern, if we knew the chain we could snap some of the links.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 02:31 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

we know some of the links and we have done nothing to snap any of this yet most are to willing to go along with the game to want to break the links of the chain egg. Were you out drinking last nite your eyes are lookin aweful red today
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 03:30 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
United Federation of Planets also know as the UN. Some think it is off planet forces that are in control and have been for a few thousand years. Open your mind and ask questions you will get answers. # 1 in command is the central sun aka "god" rules over all dark and light and is all that is.
This may be close...but I'm a down to earth kind of guy. I suspect an on-planet non-human. If I had to name a name...it would probably be a reptilian known as Lucifer aka Satan aka Prince of This World. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1SgXIKI3U I don't think this is a child's story or a fairy-tale. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vj_MS...eature=related Unfortunately(or fortunately?) I don't know the details...some of which might be quite gory. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTcF-7opGLU Thinking about how the world is governed...and how it should be governed...is probably a necessary discipline. We shouldn't just hope that everything works out...or assume that all is lost. We should all exercise responsibility in thinking this through. I continue to think that the City-States(City of London, Vatican City, Washington D.C.), Bilderberg Group, United Nations, Military/Space/Industrial/Reptilian Complex, etc. take orders from a non-human boss. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6Cq7...eature=related I don't think this boss is God the Father, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit...or even one of their friends. I simply want to see all of this madness replaced by the U.S. Constitution...and have Earth governed by We The People of Earth...from the center of Earth...to one million kilometers in all directions.
I think Jesus would be pleased. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6eTb...x=0&playnext=1 Lucifer might even like it...eventually.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-21-2009 at 09:34 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:11 PM   #10
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

personally, i suspect that it's run by very real humans: rothschilds, rockefellers and their ilk. i don't know anything about aliens, but i feel that humans are nasty enough on their own.
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #11
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
personally, i suspect that it's run by very real humans: rothschilds, rockefellers and their ilk. i don't know anything about aliens, but i feel that humans are nasty enough on their own.
You are right, however when it comes to the European Rothschilds faction, they are able to wield powerful black magic by working with off world higher dimensional entities. Part of the deal with these entities is in return for the esoteric power the humans must convince the population to voluntarily enslave themselves. They also have to sacrifice large numbers of people during certain astrological alignments in order to send energy towards particular off world entities. This is where the "terrorist attacks" where born from.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:05 AM   #12
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

I don't know who the single person (or oligarchy) is that is at the top of the line of the control grid. I suspect it’s ultimately not of this planet.

Good and evil is the ying yang of the universe - it’s not limited to just this planet. By logically deducting that our planet is driven by the fear produced by evil, I think that if our planet was in the hands of benevolent peaceful beings, that we would be living in a very different society than we are today.

Bottom line is, I think it’s unreasonable to assume that our world isn’t being influenced by another source. Otherwise, we’d be out there exploring the limitlessness of space instead of squabbling here with each other on this planet. Sadly, we’ll be here until we get it right.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:22 AM   #13
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedforfreedom View Post
I don't know who the single person (or oligarchy) is that is at the top of the line of the control grid. I suspect it’s ultimately not of this planet.

Good and evil is the ying yang of the universe - it’s not limited to just this planet. By logically deducting that our planet is driven by the fear produced by evil, I think that if our planet was in the hands of benevolent peaceful beings, that we would be living in a very different society than we are today.

Bottom line is, I think it’s unreasonable to assume that our world isn’t being influenced by another source. Otherwise, we’d be out there exploring the limitlessness of space instead of squabbling here with each other on this planet. Sadly, we’ll be here until we get it right.
Let's start hashing it out and begin to get it right...
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #14
pushedforfreedom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Let's start hashing it out and begin to get it right...
I agree with you 100%, and I know that's why there are so many of us that have been drawn to Avalon with this goal in mind.
pushedforfreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:41 AM   #15
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

The being who is called lucifer...

Yeah, actually!

Here's a history of an ex-illuminati occultist whos "final initiation" was go to see that guy, "the shinny one", who "disguises as a Shinny angel".

The guys who where with her say to her that lucifer was Yehoshua'ha Mechaich (Jesus) and she realizes that was a lie and was the first step to got out of the organization, read her history, is Very interesting and enlightening!

www.beyondthephysicalrealm.com

PD: the aliens are really interdimentional evil spirits! soon an update on that!

cheers!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote