Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-02-2009, 06:44 PM   #11
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: alien agenda taking place proof is in my story and the infrastructure already bui

I have been asked not to mention other sites here and the problems i am having on those sites and thats fine, no names of these sites, but I will say that 4 different sites i have accessed have been tampered with, posts not being posted, emails sent not getting there, emails recieved tampered with,friends accounts totally deleted.

At least 2 different forums I can not access at all, redirected, error messages 404, messeges saying server busy, and yet this only happens when I try to log in to these sites, in other words I can visit these sites where I have acctive accounts, and yet I am being prevented from participitating.

Now because e-mails have been tampered with I have logged a formal complaint with the FCC and prompted an investigation.

On another note, my lawyers neice watched me go down a street here in Portland, a few minutes later I was seen walking a couple hundred feet behind me identical in every way, she walked out of a store to witness me twice, the same alien replican who lived my life in my place in washington, in other words he is here in Portland now and I wonder what kind of mischef he is creating in my place.

Another update,
A friend of mine went and drove by one of our new penetentaries which were built all over the country, Penetentaries which were built at the cost of billions to U.S. tax payers, Penetentaries which are supposedly empty due to lack of funding all of these new jails are supposedly empty, Saw that one of these jails was fully staffed, and sherrifs busses leaving and arriving full of people, these new JAILS ARE NOT EMPTY as advertized, they are filling up with people who have been kidnapped replaced by Extra Terestrials, people who are not technically missing so no one is questioning anything. We are being replaced.

And our new court houses like the Mark O Hatfield in portland Or. and the one at 7th and market st. in San Francisco are in every major city on the planet and there are particle accelerators built into these buildings they can be seen, they are identical to the partical accelerator at Fermi Lab outside of Chicago

THESE NEW COURT HOUSES ARE TROJAN HORSES, WITH PORTALS BUILT INTO THEM, THEY ARRIVE BECOME YOU AND YOU GET KIDNAPPED AND END UP IN ONE OF THESE NEW JAILS. STARGATE TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG LONG TIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-imN9...e=channel_page

these people continue to mess with my life every single day, constant death threats, and constant harrassment, what ever happened to civil rights?
Bank account wiped out, friends murdered, things planted in your teeth, manipulated into homelessness, every job you take gets messed with.
Wake up to the alien agenda because I am not alone, countless others are being messed with they just do not realize it yet.
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote