Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:38 PM   #101
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
well Adamui....I hope the message is one that tells us to BE THE CHANGE we want to see...to be active in the process in creating the peace we so desire...to remove the hunger and poverty we see. to stop the wars we hate...

I've been a little disapointed lately..I see every one complaining about the condition of things...but not involving themselves in what the solution to the condition might be....

When presented with an idea...no one seems to want to be the change...just hunker down and let the PTB take control...get your supplies, food medicine, and wait it out...truly we do not have to be manipulated by this group...and if we would just use our god given power to reject it and create what we desire...we might win the peace we so desire.
I agree with you completely. As I have been a part of this "New Age" movement over the last 5 years, I have noticed that most people don't want to be a part of the solution. Most are just looking for a savior to come and fix their problems for them, and I have met and talked to many people who consider ETs the "saviors" and that is just not the case. They might be assisting us, but we still have to do a lot of the work.
adamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:40 PM   #102
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamui View Post
I agree with you completely. As I have been a part of this "New Age" movement over the last 5 years, I have noticed that most people don't want to be a part of the solution. Most are just looking for a savior to come and fix their problems for them, and I have met and talked to many people who consider ETs the "saviors" and that is just not the case. They might be assisting us, but we still have to do a lot of the work.
Our savior is inside of us We need to be the change...we have the power
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 05:43 PM   #103
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Our savior is inside of us We need to be the change...we have the power
Absolutely!
Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM   #104
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

A quick comment if I may.
The more I read this Adamui, the more I could easily see the Illuminati planting to you and this information to create confusion, and buy in, while disarming the opposition all within the same swoop. May 4th (a luciferion day indeed) will obviously be a day of judgement for you and what or who you represent. I hope that it offers much more than what we've already been exposed to.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:22 PM   #105
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Until you get the information....you will not know....but if it resonates...and we as humans can use our god given power to differentiate.....why suppose such a thing....
This is exactically why WE need to be the change....imagine using your energy to solve the worlds problems...instead of watching them happen....what a concept
Old 05-01-2009, 06:27 PM   #106
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
A quick comment if I may.
The more I read this Adamui, the more I could easily see the Illuminati planting to you and this information to create confusion, and buy in, while disarming the opposition all within the same swoop. May 4th (a luciferion day indeed) will obviously be a day of judgement for you and what or who you represent. I hope that it offers much more than what we've already been exposed to.
Well said, and I must say that adamui you've got guts for even doing this, because it will be in a way, judgement day for you!
People will come down on you hard if it's the same old BS we've been hearing here!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #107
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Well said, and I must say that adamui you've got guts for even doing this, because it will be in a way, judgement day for you!
People will come down on you hard if it's the same old BS we've been hearing here!
I guess you shall find out.
Old 05-01-2009, 10:06 PM   #108
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
BBOOG Message For April 24th 2009

Today I had a telepathic meeting with my many ET contacts. This has been the first meeting I have had in months. Many things were discussed and I will try and cram as much as I can into this message. There are four topics I was told to discuss that I will number:
1) The Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, and Titles.
2) Channelers, Misinformation, and Predictions.
3) Illuminati News.
4) BBOOG News.

1) The Galactic Federation of Light, Ashtar Command, and Titles. As of late many have thought and spoken these names in a negative context due to certain channelers predictions that have not came true (which I will get to as well in this message). In the higher dimensional vibrations that most ETs live within, there are no such things as titles. When most of these ETs decide to communicate with people on our planet, they create a title to help us better understand who and what they are. These titles change but most ETs refer to themselves nowadays as being part of the Galactic Federation of Light or Ashtar Command, though in reality these organizations don't really exist. BBOOG is a better term which is a simplistic way of saying Benevolent Beings Of Our Galaxy which I also mentioned in my welcoming message.

2) Channelers, Misinformation, Predictions. As spirituality seeps into the mainstream ways of thinking, it is only natural and logical for people to want to do something such as channeling or communicating with higher dimensional beings. There are also those that wish to do such for personal financial gain, and try to scam others for this reason. With that said, you can see how some information can become contradictory. It is important to use your own discernment when it comes to reading messages from channelers or becoming involved with them in some manner. It is also very popular nowadays for "channelers" to create predictions. It is very important to know that no-one can predict the future, not even ETs. ETs understand this and would never tell a channeler to write a message containing a prediction. If that does occur then in every case it is the channeler creating that prediction through the use of their own ego and/or expectations. When it comes to receiving information from ANY source, that is something that is not set in stone and is nothing more then a possibility within an infinite amount of possibilities that could possibly happen within our reality which is why predictions don't and will never exist.

The first half of the meeting was reitering things that many forget or don't understand. The second half of the meeting was all about new information on a galactic and planetary level.

3) Illuminati News. Many wonder if the Illuminati is out of power yet. It is clearly evident that since the Bush Administration's birth in 2000, there has been a death blow dealt to the Illuminati's global organization, but does it still exist? That answer is an obvious yes. But the more important question is: Are we now at a point where we as a people can rid ourselves of Illuminati manipulation? My ET contacts as well as myself think the answer to that question is an astounding YES! I have been told that there are many politicians within the USA government that are trying to place government on a new path which will divide the corporations and banking control from it. President Obama is the key to this for happening and has secretely taken measures to slowly make this a reality. The global economic crisis was not a plan of the Illuminati's, but whether that is something you believe as truth or not, it will eventually collapse their organization completely anyway, as signs of that are clearly seen happening already. There is a possibility of an event transpiring relatively soon that will publically showcase that government is on a path of non-Illuminati manipulation.

4) BBOOG News. BBOOG is a term I will commonly use in my messages so please start remembering what it means as I don't feel it is necessary to call them the "Galactic Federation of Light" or "Ashtar Command" because those titles don't explain them accurately. BBOOG stands for Benevolent Beings Of Our Galaxy.
Many wonder when the BBOOG will come land and assist our planet. It is true that there WILL come a time where they WILL land on our planet, but that is something that is not known until it happens. A First Contact scenario, contrary to what others say about when it will happen, will not happen until sometime after the end of the Mayan Calendar which ends on October 28th 2011 when the pre-determined creational evolutionary matrix ends. Some may wonder if I misspelled that and meant 2012 but no I mean 2011 like is written. This is something that will be explained completely in a future message. The BBOOG wants everyone to know that they have always assisted our planet since the beginning of our planetary existence, though at the moment that assistance is more energetic, vibrational, and etheric rather than physical. They are slowly going to start making themselves more known via ship flybys and especially crop circles! But this slow path will take years to happen before a First Contact scenario will happen. Notice how I didn't specify on years. We don't know exactly when.

I will end this message with a quote from one of my ET contacts.

"Everything happens the way it does so you can experience the most educational lessons for your souls growth and evolution. Nothing that has or is to happen on your planet is accidental or coincidental. It is simply designed that way."

."[/QUOTE] ADAMUI
It is important to use your own discernment when it comes to reading messages from channelers or becoming involved with them in some manner. It is also very popular nowadays for "channelers" to create predictions.

[I]This is what i descern,can you please xplain in detail what i have listed below? Thank You

Adam , Ashtar is a coded word for saying ashlar, or serpent.

.Federation of light, would be a group who feeds off the light or energy of the masses.

It appears that a new coded word , BOOBG is trying to enter the Matrix.I notice you capitalized these letters for a purpose. I see the eyes of the OWL in this new term ,and the capital nurturing Bs of the sacred feminine ready to give birth, along with the Masonic G. You also requested that we remember this term.

I also notice the word Flyby in the above report,right after we had the Newyork Flyby.

You said no one can predict the future,but yet you were here premoting a 3000 mile space ship back in the fall.

Why did you emerge here on 4-29-29 or 4-1111 why this date?

Your energy emerged like a new idea, on the scene to distract the intense investigation that the members were involved in related to rescent propaganda.

This is the second time you've emerged in this manner when people were really seeking answers. Its the energy of Order out of Chaos. The arrival of what appears to be benevolent, but false light, offering false hope, in the midst of confusion.

UPDATE – 10/6/08 – Major Announcement by the Galactic Federation of Light

I recently attended another meeting with the First Contact Liaison
Teams. This time it was at the Galactic Federation of Light Sirius B
Defense Headquarters. Much was discussed. So let's begin.

There have been full scale preparations for First Contact. The landing
points of GFOL ships have been assigned to various areas of Planet
Earth. Will First Contact happen right after the Illuminati has lost
all of their power? No; First Contact will happen a couple of months
after, just to clarify that. That is all I am allowed to say about
details regarding First Contact.

The time of change is upon us. There has been an escalation of GFOL
ships that have been flying into the lower parts of Planet Earth's
atmosphere to do various things. The most important is that they are
sending energies of Love, Peace, and Joy to the entire planet to limit
the fear, shock, and possible chaotic attitudes people may have due to
this financial crisis that is expected to get worse until the
Illuminati is fully bankrupt. Secondly, these ships are monitoring
Planet Earth and her health. What all of you are seeing right now is a
huge wave of change that is starting to sweep over the entire planet.
2008 is the year of change. 2009 is the year of action. It is very
important for everyone to understand that.

The October 14th event is still right on schedule to manifest into our
reality on October 14th. Final details and preparations have been made
about what is going to happen when it occurs. The GFOL has been very
unsure about how large the ship will be and if it will move or stay
stationary. They now know for sure and will allow me to tell, which
the following is:

The ship will appear for a period of three days in Earth linear time.
It will first appear in the morning as the sun rises. For the duration
of the three day period it will remain stationary the entire time. As
the sun sets on the third day, it will depart and leave. The ship is
going to be of Sirian origin and will be close to a mile long, or
approximately 4000 – 5000 feet in length. It will appear somewhere
within the United States of America. Exactly where is still unknown.
They will decide that a day before this event will take place.

On Friday, October 3rd, the United States of America did successfully
pass their 700 billion dollar bailout plan that is designed to bailout
Wall Street. The USA is now over 10 trillion dollars in debt. The USA
is bankrupt! There were still a large amount of politicians that voted
against it, and most have even stated that this will do nothing to
help the economy. A small boost could probably take place for a month
or so, and then it will continue to deteriorate. It is very important
for everybody to know two things about this situation.

1) This is not your ordinary financial collapse. As written before,
the definition of this type is: a collapse of a world empire due to
bankruptcy which is maintaining the sustainability of a mediocre
economy due to a manipulation of the monetary system to become based
upon fiat currency.
2) There is nothing to fear at all. The Galactic Federation of Light
and Ashtar Command are paying close attention to how this plays out.
IF it gets to a point where a depression occurs, things will be done
to make sure that nobody suffers severely for it. Prosperity funds
would be immediately dispersed and aspects of NESARA will be
implemented IF this financial crisis does evolve into a depression.

One of my good friends, who are one of my many ET contacts, wanted to
make sure this message in which he wrote gets out to the people of
Earth. He writes:

"The times you are all experiencing right now, within this moment and
beyond, are moments that are educating you through the experiences you
go through in which you exist and understand. They are showing you one
thing which is that the lives you all live are fulfilling a Universal
Destiny. One in which humanity takes a giant leap into what could be
and what really is; the true form of you. Everything you are currently
seeing with both your mind and eyes is informing you all that a new
era of life is being born; a new bulb is being blossomed into a most
beautiful flower in which you all can see, smell, and feel. The times
of hardship, pain, suffering, negativity, hate, and most importantly
greed is coming to an end. You have all, collectively, chose the path
of Light and you are just starting to walk down it. The Grid of
Consciousness on your planet has been collectively asking for
assistance and we all have seen the progress your humanity has
accomplished in implementing the world in which you live in with
overpowering Light. You have all done your job in creating a unique
path for all of you to experience the events of First Contact which
leads to Ascension. You most beautiful souls of Earth, keep holding
your light, and know that your time of destiny is here, and so are we
as the time of our reunion approaches."

-Rahkeel-
Member of the Galactic Federation of Light First Contact Liaison Teams

The Illuminati is sensing what is coming. Their greatest strength has
become their greatest weakness. The institutions that were created to
control and manipulate the world in which we all live in: the
societal, political, financial, and religious institutions are slowly
being shown for what they truly are. The organizations of power
centered within the boundaries of the United States of America, the
United Kingdom, and the Vatican are seeing the wounds they gave
themselves within every level of their existence. Some members are
"jumping ship", fleeing from the inevitable demise of a corrupt
system, towards a system based upon human compassion, love, morals,
and ethics. Into an era where it matters not what you are worth, but
what you are defined to hold: equality, intertwined with the oneness
of humanity. For without money, the true existence of humanity can
thrive; an existence in which humanity is being led to right now. Call
it a destiny, for we are all on our way to claim it.

There will be new updates written every week as well as other messages.

Love and Light,

Commander Adama

Commander Adama is a representative of the Galactic Federation of
Light. He is the creator of the Galactic Federation of Light Yahoo
Group. For those who wish to join, you may do so by going to this website:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/T...rationofLight/

He also writes weekly GFOL First Contact Updates and gives Spiritual
Readings, as well as hosts weekly Conference Calls over both the phone
and internet. A Galactic Affairs Newsletter has also been created and
anybody can subscribe. For more information please go to this website:

http://www.GalacticAffairs.com

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 05-01-2009 at 10:36 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #109
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
."
ADAMUI
It is important to use your own discernment when it comes to reading messages from channelers or becoming involved with them in some manner. It is also very popular nowadays for "channelers" to create predictions.

This is what i descern,can you please xplain in detail what i have listed below? Thank You

.Federation of light, would be a group who feeds off the light or energy of the masses.

It appears that a new coded word , BOOBG is trying to enter the Matrix.I notice you capitalized these letters for a purpose. I see the eyes of the OWL in this new term ,and the capital nurturing Bs of the sacred feminine ready to give birth, along with the Masonic G. You also requested that we remember this term.

I also notice the word Flyby in the above report,right after we had the Newyork Flyby.

You said no one can predict the future,but yet you were here premoting a 3000 mile space ship back in the fall.I wish i could find the thread, but its no longer viewable, i guess.

Your energy emerged like a new idea, on the scene to distract the intense investigation that the members were involved in related to rescent propaganda.

This is the second time you've emerged in this manner when people were really seeking answers. Its the energy of Order out of Chaos. The arrival of false light, offering false hope, in the midst of confusion.
[/QUOTE]

Ah, the October 14th 3,000 mile long ship prediction by Blossom Goodchild. I was probably the only person who wrote a message about it that said something differently then everybody confirming it to gain publicity. I said that IF this was true and was to happen, it would happen in a certain way. The only thing I did confirm was that an event like this is planned to happen, but I did not specify on any date other than saying that there is a POSSIBILITY that it could happen on October 14th. I have a problem with people giving predictions, since it is impossible to predict the future. When could an event like this happen? I have no idea.

Why have I came onto the forum to post things at two different times? I guess it was what was meant to happen. Last time I was answering questions and talking about October 14th and how the original message was flawed. And now here I am, back again answering questions but now on a totally different subject of information which I will be releasing May 4th, as well as other things. I am just speaking what I know to be true. Within this "New Age System" there is always controversy. I believe the "New Age System" to be severely flawed due to the fact that it implies a bias to the "light." The term "lightworkers" shows that to be the case. We live in a world based upon duality: both sides of the equation: light and dark: good and bad: yin and yang. I think it is unwise to resist the dark (negativity) as many people do within this "New Age System." I believe embracing the "light" and "dark" equally is what is needed for people to know. Light represents abundance of information and Darkness (negativity) represents lack of information. So if a negative situation appears within your own personal reality, it is a sign that is telling you that there is information you are lacking that you could gain if you pay attention, embrace, and learn from the negative experience. It is the absolute truth that negativity always leads to a positive outcome. Why do you think that is? Because it isn't something "bad" after all. It's just another tool to help evolve your own soul's education.

Maybe that's why I'm back here on this website. To help people understand all of this. Who knows.

I'll probably be the only one who says this publicly, but it is very possible that this whole "New Age System" could be an Illuminati made belief system because if you look at most "lightworkers", they are extremely judgmental, act holy, and resist negativity to the fullest because it's less superior to them. Energy is the same whether we classify it as "good" or "bad" or "light" or "dark" because in reality, those titles don't even exist. From my opinion, the whole "New Age System" at the moment is nothing more then a tool to block understanding the truth about our experience in this dimension. It serves a similar purpose to that of religion. Think about it for a second and then you might start seeing what I'm talking about.

That is all I will say for now. Maybe I can elaborate more on this later as I'm sure many will respond to what I have typed.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #110
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

True brook and i agree we need to change the mentality of....

A car crash (fender bender)how many people stop and stare.....and how many help...

Love always always Love
Truthseeker360

Be the change...
Quote:
Until you get the information....you will not know....but if it resonates...and we as humans can use our god given power to differentiate.....why suppose such a thing....
This is exactically why WE need to be the change....imagine using your energy to solve the worlds problems...instead of watching them happen....what a concept
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:17 AM   #111
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
ADAMUI
It is important to use your own discernment when it comes to reading messages from channelers or becoming involved with them in some manner. It is also very popular nowadays for "channelers" to create predictions. [/COLOR][/SIZE][/I]

This is what i descern,can you please xplain in detail what i have listed below? Thank You

You said no one can predict the future,but yet you were here premoting a 3000 mile space ship back in the fall.I wish i could find the thread, but its no longer viewable, i guess.

This is the second time you've emerged in this manner when people were really seeking answers. Its the energy of Order out of Chaos. The arrival of false light, offering false hope, in the midst of confusion.
Ah, the October 14th 3,000 mile long ship prediction by Blossom Goodchild. I was probably the only person who wrote a message about it that said something differently then everybody confirming it to gain publicity. I said that IF this was true and was to happen, it would happen in a certain way. The only thing I did confirm was that an event like this is planned to happen, but I did not specify on any date other than saying that there is a POSSIBILITY that it could happen on October 14th. I have a problem with people giving predictions, since it is impossible to predict the future. When could an event like this happen? I have no idea.

Why have I came onto the forum to post things at two different times? I guess it was what was meant to happen. Last time I was answering questions and talking about October 14th and how the original message was flawed. And now here I am, back again answering questions but now on a totally different subject of information which I will be releasing May 4th, as well as other things. I am just speaking what I know to be true. Within this "New Age System" there is always controversy. I believe the "New Age System" to be severely flawed due to the fact that it implies a bias to the "light." The term "lightworkers" shows that to be the case. We live in a world based upon duality: both sides of the equation: light and dark: good and bad: yin and yang. I think it is unwise to resist the dark (negativity) as many people do within this "New Age System." I believe embracing the "light" and "dark" equally is what is needed for people to know. Light represents abundance of information and Darkness (negativity) represents lack of information. So if a negative situation appears within your own personal reality, it is a sign that is telling you that there is information you are lacking that you could gain if you pay attention, embrace, and learn from the negative experience. It is the absolute truth that negativity always leads to a positive outcome. Why do you think that is? Because it isn't something "bad" after all. It's just another tool to help evolve your own soul's education.

Maybe that's why I'm back here on this website. To help people understand all of this. Who knows.

I'll probably be the only one who says this publicly, but it is very possible that this whole "New Age System" could be an Illuminati made belief system because if you look at most "lightworkers", they are extremely judgmental, act holy, and resist negativity to the fullest because it's less superior to them. Energy is the same whether we classify it as "good" or "bad" or "light" or "dark" because in reality, those titles don't even exist. From my opinion, the whole "New Age System" at the moment is nothing more then a tool to block understanding the truth about our experience in this dimension. It serves a similar purpose to that of religion. Think about it for a second and then you might start seeing what I'm talking about.

That is all I will say for now. Maybe I can elaborate more on this later as I'm sure many will respond to what I have typed.[/QUOTE]

I hope many do not,for a second i thought of posting a response,and you will find it below...

Then i asked why you wish to take this angle,was not the question why you are here not why we are here.

So my time my energies i will put to good use

Oh and yeah happy birthday boys n girls a little belated i know but hey more important things have i.
But still time to love all and even you...

Love always always Love
Truthseeker360

oh yeah nearly forgot

In the words of stan lee
"NUFF SAID"

if you wish to continue you views on lightworkers that what you have gripped in 5 years please pm me take just my time not all others..

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 05-02-2009 at 12:28 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:28 AM   #112
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I have read the TELOS Books and am familiar with Adama the 5D spiritual leader of the Telosian race under Mount Shasta.

Luminari...good read...total utopian society I actually read that book by accident when I tried to get the White Book Ramtha...which is also a great read Thanks for the suggestion
The best ones are the trilogy by Aurelia Louise Jones

http://www.amazon.com/TELOS-3-Protoc...1224065&sr=1-2

http://www.amazon.com/Messages-Enlig...1224065&sr=1-3

http://www.amazon.com/Revelations-Ne...1224065&sr=1-1
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:30 AM   #113
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Luminari...I'll check them out
Old 05-02-2009, 12:36 AM   #114
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
the "good" ones far outnumber the "bad" ones..

Thanks Adamui, I have been stating this the whole time.. there is a fear based program amoungst certain forum members here that the majority of ETs interacting with us are of a negative polarity or are 'demons'.. or whatever.

This is simply not true.. the true harmonic of existence throughout the absolutum especially in the higher realms is one of love and service.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:02 AM   #115
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

Thanks Adamui, I have been stating this the whole time.. there is a fear based program amoungst certain forum members here that the majority of ETs interacting with us are of a negative polarity or are 'demons'.. or whatever.

This is simply not true.. the true harmonic of existence throughout the absolutum especially in the higher realms is one of love and service.
I said I would get off but I just have to ask one thing.

Is their future just a glorified dualist system that hasn't broken away from the good bad and the ugly that we have had for the last 12,000 years imposed by entities from elasewhere?

What a disappointment.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:27 AM   #116
Agape
Avalon Senior Member

It seems they've heard it all before dear Adam, all on peace and love, and Peace and Love, and environmental issues and 2012, 11, 10, 9...and benevolent creatures ( do they know them ?) ,
greys, blues, greens, oranges ..
lights and shadows,
power of your mind, yeah, i think ..but maybe they're all waiting for something, we all are ..?
Are you not waiting for them to come /back ?

When i was small enough i'd believe right that, yes, that they'd come and save us in time we need..that felt natural. Not everyone here is purely familiar with the benevolent race,
and some are caught in many bad influences.
So it's not so good to spend much time on public gatherings and kiss your Libanese brothers because ..the Great Godzilla is coming, sand storm to carry the Black Pagoda

( so that you may not blame me i did not make a prophecy..)

hello brother
Agape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 06:12 AM   #117
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Adamui, are you sure that nobody is messing with your head? Blossom also believed in her message.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:02 AM   #118
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

this is the problem with many spiritual seekers: sooner or later something/somebody starts playing tricks in their minds. and their ego says, " this is something great, i'm special!"
and they start cooperating... the mind can create many things... intergalactic communication... hallucinations...vision... voices... projections .... you can see Jesus or Buddha standing in front of you....

that's why Zen masters say "if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him!"
it sounds sacrilegious -i know- but is not, the meaning is: you will come across anything you have been conditioned for in your mind...

about this thread:

my left brain tells me that all you have said so far is pretty basic, available everywhere in the internet, your answer are rather poor, inconvincible and simple...

my right brain tells me that this thread is a waste of time...

---

peace
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #119
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
my left brain tells me that all you have said so far is pretty basic, available everywhere in the internet, your answer are rather poor, inconvincible and simple...

---

peace
so does my gut feeling

Last edited by Kathleen; 05-02-2009 at 09:48 PM. Reason: replace quote bracket
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 08:30 AM   #120
nagual
Avalon Senior Member

yeah burgundia...

777 did a great decryption of the message (as always)... i cannot break codes like he does, so i use my intuition... and tells me that there is a lot of bulls**t here...

most genuine contactees talk from the heart, here everything is from the mind...

the thread title says Q&A, well... there are lots of Q and nothing of A here...

Last edited by nagual; 05-02-2009 at 08:54 AM.
nagual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 09:06 AM   #121
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Galactic Contactee Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post

---

peace

so does my gut feeling
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagual View Post
yeah burgundia...

777 did a great decryption of the message (as always)... i cannot break codes like he does, so i use my intuition... and tells me that there is a lot of bulls**t here...

most genuine contactees talk from the heart, here everything is from the mind...

the thread title says Q&A, well... there are lots of Q and nothing of A here...

Totally understandable reactions.

Lets give Adamui his may 4th statement (its only 2 days away) at least though before being overly critical.

Adamui thanks for answering my question, I feel you gave an honest and decent answer. Sorry my question was more personal to you and not referencing specific star-nations.

Is there an obvious question we should ask you that would lead to a detailed response from you that we cant find through other contactee literature?
Old 05-02-2009, 09:54 AM   #122
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Applause!!! No you won't be the only one that says what you said publicly. I cannot improve on the words you have said, but let me just add that I agree and support your quoted passage, so add me to the count.

Adamui, I am pleased to see that you are not discouraged by the passive-aggressive intellectual posturing that can be witnessed being deployed in this thread.

Some people here are in for a seriously rude awakening it is a long way down from those high horses they are on. There is a much bigger picture going on than most here seem to realise or are awakened to yet.

May the light and the love of the one infinite creator protect, bless and guide all our minds for the highest and best good of all.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 05-02-2009 at 10:04 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 12:35 PM   #123
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

adamui next time you are in communion i would like you to tell them about the internet and invite them to takepart.

Thanks
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 02:58 PM   #124
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

I guess I will try to address some of the skepticism. What I experience is not hallucinations, or "voices in my head", or anything as such. I opened this discussion for people to ask questions, so if anyone thinks that so far I really haven't said anything good enough for you, then there's two options I can think of:

1) You can stop participating in this discussion.
2) You can ask better questions.

I started this discussion about 3 days ago and so far it has over 120 comments and over 3,000 views. So I must be saying something right to gain this much attention.

If you don't agree or like this discussion or my experiences, then you don't have to participate in this discussion. It's really that simple.

So, are there any serious questions?
Old 05-02-2009, 03:11 PM   #125
adamui
Avalon Senior Member

Just wanted to share a beautiful song with all of you.

Luminaries "Peace"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buswvJrO-f8