Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 11-21-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Default Enjoy yourself now!!!

The Dow is down below 7600.... Oil is at 48$ a barrell.... Citigroup is now merging....

Financial collapse is here... it was planned... we have known this... the dominos are now in motion.....

Enjoy yourself now... enjoy these last moments where you can afford a beer and a nice meal...

Tell people far away that you love them... care for your family.... squash all grudges.... open your hearts..... sit back and watch it all go down....

Enjoy every last comfortable moment... because soon you will be remembering these moments and thinking.. if only I could go back to that time for one day......

Enjoy your favorite music... eat something good... surround yourselves with good people...

and for gods sake... get your asses out from behind your computer for at least a little while.... take a walk while it is still safe to be outside....

Peace and love to you all!!!!!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:55 AM   #2
voltron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Enjoy yourself now!!!

I am enjoying myself. I bought an apple crumb pie and vanilla ice cream at my local grocery store. Brought it home, cooked it and ate it. I filled my car with preminum gas. Walked around the block. Tomorrow I go to a job I love. After being off for 3 days, I am ready to go back to work. I gave my son an early Christmas present, cash, which he said he enjoyed. I have enough food in my refridgerator & cubbord. I have enough money in the bank to live well. 'Am not rich in money but am rich in smiles and happiness. To what do I owe all this satisfaction? Besides livingon a cash basis and owning no stocks, I contribute 5% of my income to United Way. I pray each morning and night. I do not ask for much. Mostly I just say, "Thank you, God."
voltron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:57 AM   #3
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
The Dow is down below 7600.... Oil is at 48$ a barrell.... Citigroup is now merging....

Financial collapse is here... it was planned... we have known this... the dominos are now in motion.....

Enjoy yourself now... enjoy these last moments where you can afford a beer and a nice meal...

Tell people far away that you love them... care for your family.... squash all grudges.... open your hearts..... sit back and watch it all go down....

Enjoy every last comfortable moment... because soon you will be remembering these moments and thinking.. if only I could go back to that time for one day......

Enjoy your favorite music... eat something good... surround yourselves with good people...

and for gods sake... get your asses out from behind your computer for at least a little while.... take a walk while it is still safe to be outside....

I'll Second that.

Peace
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:12 AM   #4
David
Avalon Senior Member

Just had pumpkin pie with whipped cream and vanilla ice cream. Think I'll have my martini now.

Smoke them if you got them!
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:15 AM   #5
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Enjoy yourself now!!!

Quote:

Good post Orion! I think you are absolutely right. Thanks!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:16 AM   #6
becky
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for that! You caused me to make a phone call and make plans tonight with someone I adore.

Question though, would it be wrong to bring my computer with me?

Live it up folks!

Much love,
Becky
becky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:18 AM   #7
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

I got my guns ready, and i'll be waitin!
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:53 AM   #8
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Jack Daniels on ice,smoke the biggest, fattest, longest, oops, nevermind!, and then have some cake!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:05 AM   #9
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

HAHAHA... They all fall down.

Smoke em if you got em and if you ain't got em then you hit rock bottom.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Galatic Butterfly.jpg (11.4 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 11-21-2008 at 02:07 AM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:44 AM   #10
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Enjoy yourself now!!!

As the late great Jimbo Morrison of (The Doors)
said;

"Take it as it comes"

Time to live, time to lie,
Time to laugh, time to die.

Takes it easy, baby,
Take it as it comes.
Don't move too fast
And you want your love to last.
Ah, you've been movin' much too fast.

Time to walk, time to run,
Time to aim your arrows at the sun.

Takes it easy, baby,
Take it as it comes.
Don't move too fast
And you want your love to last.
Ah, you've been movin' much too fast.

Go real slow,
You like it more and more.
Take it as it comes
Specialize in havin' fun.

Takes it easy, baby,
Take it as it comes.
Don't move too fast
When you want your love to last.
Ah, you've been movin' much too fast,
Movin' much too fast,
Movin' much too fast.

Movin much tooo fassssst!

giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:42 PM   #11
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

No thanks.

I refuse to live in fear.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #12
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
HaHaHa! : ) Me Too, Jester!!!
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 01:05 PM   #13
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Someone posted this on another thread and I've enjoyed it...hope ya'll will too!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQ...eature=related

Like he says...

You come from nothing, you go back to nothing...what have you lost?...NOTHING!

Love to all the Folks!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 02:10 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for reminding me. I"m trying to cherish every moment. I think about what I'm doing in order to be aware of that moment, of that activity bearing in mind what future might bring. I have decided to work less, to go to nice restaurants more often, to spend more time with my pets. Tomorrow my friend is going to visit me and we'll spend some quality time chatting, exchanging ideas, drinking cappuccino. lots of positive vibes to everybody!
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 03:32 PM   #15
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

f#ck.... guys... I am a little hung over!!! Weeknight parties are the best... untill morning
Old 11-21-2008, 06:36 PM   #16
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
HAHAHA... They all fall down.

Smoke em if you got em and if you ain't got em then you hit rock bottom.

Remember if you die in debt, you made a profit
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 07:42 PM   #17
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: Enjoy yourself now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
No thanks.

I refuse to live in fear.
actually if you live in usa his advice is great.. why not appreciate what you have before they crash it all.. unless you are already self sufficient.. i just finshed listening to lyndsey williams on alex jones he pretty much said the same.. he said you got about 6 months,a year if were lucky before the full final collapse..

at least i got a few more months to get food.. ive been so lazy i havnt even bought seeds or filled up my 300 kgs of empty food containers.. now i can get my self together before june.. i have no fear i know the beast system is being killed off.. when it goes then you have your choice to join the new one or go it alone
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 08:06 PM   #18
KassandraLoves
Avalon Senior Member

You should enjoy life whether a collapse is on its way or not, I think.

End or no end, you should do these things every day! Really Love your friends and family with all youve got, give to those who need it, Enjoy your favorite things, visit with those you like the most, dont keep those that cast a dark shadow on you around, Eat your favorite ice cream, go outside and breathe in the fresh air, Plant a friggin tree, help an old lady, Hug your kids the tightest youve ever hugged em, after all, if we DIDNT do these things, what kind of life would we be living?

Its sounds so immensly cliche', but we should live EVERY day as if it were our last. And if its not your last? Then you when you leave this place and move on, you will be more satisfied than ever with what you did while you could....

Namaste! Love to everyone.
KassandraLoves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 09:35 PM   #19
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Word! Kassandra....

Quote:
Originally Posted by KassandraLoves View Post
You should enjoy life whether a collapse is on its way or not, I think.

End or no end, you should do these things every day! Really Love your friends and family with all youve got, give to those who need it, Enjoy your favorite things, visit with those you like the most, dont keep those that cast a dark shadow on you around, Eat your favorite ice cream, go outside and breathe in the fresh air, Plant a friggin tree, help an old lady, Hug your kids the tightest youve ever hugged em, after all, if we DIDNT do these things, what kind of life would we be living?

Its sounds so immensly cliche', but we should live EVERY day as if it were our last. And if its not your last? Then you when you leave this place and move on, you will be more satisfied than ever with what you did while you could....

Namaste! Love to everyone.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #20
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
actually if you live in usa his advice is great.. why not appreciate what you have before they crash it all.. unless you are already self sufficient.. i just finshed listening to lyndsey williams on alex jones he pretty much said the same.. he said you got about 6 months,a year if were lucky before the full final collapse..

at least i got a few more months to get food.. ive been so lazy i havnt even bought seeds or filled up my 300 kgs of empty food containers.. now i can get my self together before june.. i have no fear i know the beast system is being killed off.. when it goes then you have your choice to join the new one or go it alone
You can stock your food and live in fear.

I refuse to and would rather use positive energy to try and influence the outcome of events.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #21
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
f#ck.... guys... I am a little hung over!!! Weeknight parties are the best... untill morning
Aspirin isle #4 for OrionMorris, P.S. try alittle hair of the dog!, works everytime! woohoo

Last edited by Dantheman62; 11-21-2008 at 11:35 PM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 12:43 AM   #22
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
You can stock your food and live in fear.

I refuse to and would rather use positive energy to try and influence the outcome of events.

I am not afraid.... sounds like you just dont want to have fun
Old 12-01-2008, 03:47 PM   #23
raspberry_jam
Avalon Senior Member

These are great and interesting times indeed. Just prepare for the ride and hang on!

Great things can be created from huge piles of ****!
raspberry_jam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #24
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

hard times. sure I believe it. government collapse. highly unlikely. but I hope so. I don't see it happing unless there is a revolution. I don't see it. the amero will suffice most people. devaluing the dollar and bringing down inflation. the world seems to be falling apart at an alarming rate. sure we will see wars. food riots in areas. maybe even another attack on american soil. but I don't see the collapse of the evil empire .I'm growing more and more pessimistic to see all theses prophecy come true that have been flying around here. I wish it to be. Now Im a believer. in most all of the conspiracies. and would love to see the aluminates get exposed and hung on the streets. I know were living in a police world. being controlled by media. and so on. I think this will go on till 2012. with some small changes and growing pains. but we will have to wait until we exit pieces. and enter aquarius to start to see the greater changes. I chose to read this **** with an open mind for now. work on personal well being as well as trying to reach out to others. but panicking and living in my head about the coming doom is no place to be. I have spent long enough there. we have all heard this stuff before. and nothing really happens. the difference now is we have a forum to hype it all up. we have not been good stewarts of the planet. and we have been here a long time. if we haven't figured out how to live on earth by now. then we probably don't disserve to be here anyway. I prey for the best in people. but look into the streets. the majority of the youth are a bunch of hip hop thugs. spray painting the walls and joining gangs. and the majority of adults are to busy being slaves to worry about the planet and our neighbors. self absorbed. I say. pole shift. planet X. bring it on. we need a restart. the planet needs it.

Last edited by dagon; 12-01-2008 at 05:28 PM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2008, 05:39 PM   #25
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

i'm with dasntheman62 on this one, except it's jameson's on ice and a big fat duber...
what can't be changed, must be endured.....
i'm in the right place for the collapse to come. 7 hours from the nearest city and admidst plenty.
bring it on.....
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote