Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 02-25-2010, 06:56 PM   #3301
Bobbie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Jonathon, I don't know if these words were comforting to Daniel but they sure were to me. I needed to read this today and I thank you graciously for posting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathon View Post
Hello Daniel,

I do not oft make an appearance these days, except in cases where I feel I may offer something in the way of service to another. Cerainly this is so in your case. I offer an excerpt from LLresearch.org and the link to the full session archive:

"It may be that there will be a day, there will be a week, there will be a month, or there will be a year in which one cannot honestly say to oneself that one’s whole heart is in one’s service. Upon these occasions, it is well to be consoled. It is well to realize that in order to serve, the self must be gathered to itself. And this very often requires moments of rest. It requires pulling back, and without judgment allowing the self to follow that which it finds diverting; allowing the self to seek solace where solace may be found. The very act of making this allowance is itself a spiritual act of very great significance, for in that gesture, one acknowledges also that one still abides, that one still is upon the path, that one still has set the intention to be of service to others in precisely that way it is given one to be."

LINK: http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...2010_0102.aspx

My best to you. I love you. I am sorry. Forgive me.

Jonathon
Bobbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:24 PM   #3302
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much Bobbie. It warms my heart to know we have been touched. Namaste.
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:50 PM   #3303
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I would like to thank all of you here who left messages for 12DnaHelix.
He may not have read our words but the Love that is behind every one's post
surely did reach him .

Nice to see you here Jonathon

Love from me
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:51 PM   #3304
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Lovely vid mikey .
Thank you for sharing

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #3305
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings in Love, Light, Joy,Laughter!!!!

We, humans have amazing abilities.......
We can choose where we want to go or feel..........

SO CHOOSE to feel love, sunlight,gentle winds,beauty,abundance of earth,weather that pleases the soul,experiences that burst with joy!!!

Choose your dreams, your thoughts, of wondrous possibilities,of amazing opportunities and huge successes!!! For yourselves,for your loved ones, for all Humanity!!!!

It is possible to move forward even thru much confusion....almost as the diver instinctively knows where to reach for the surface to breathe in life giving oxygen.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByYMZB2HWyk

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 12:47 PM   #3306
Gemeos
Avalon Senior Member

Hello everyone!

I have missed the last 3 saturdays meditations, but I'll join you tomorrow. I missed you all.
Wish you all a great weekend!

Blessings for all.

Love and Respect

Gemeos
Gemeos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 07:01 PM   #3307
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!!

Just want to bring up how to meditate from wherever you are....even in midst of an arguement......

Meditation is possible even for just seconds.....so that it balances how one handles any situation....especially in order to keep or immediately bring yr frequency vibration within the higher ranges.......

One of the EASIEST ways is to breathe deeply in & out 3 times......this allows all systems to slow down and balance......It gives you a chance to bring in yr
I AM observer......

After that, Identify how YOU FEEL......(Angry,hurt,frustrated,disappointed,etc. )
Observe that for a few milli-seconds.....Then mentally try to "grab" the lower vibration as if it were an external creature......as Abraham Hick's so succinctly says "Gotcha!!" and mentally put it out of your emotional range.....One can affirm to one self...."This is external from whom I AM"

That will give you the time to allow your heart to give you the direction you need to go in order to feel relief!!!

NOW....many of us are busy with 3D....that is our mission here at the moment!! There are times I cannot join in for the whole hour meditations....so many times I meditate at other times and direct that energy to join....other times I meditate even for a few moments and send love to join with the nexus......All is good! The main thing is to have the "Thought" !!!

Blessings to all in their unique paths....all will lead to the Divine Feminine which is Enlightenment!!!
Namaste All!!!

Old 02-26-2010, 07:34 PM   #3308
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global and synchronized meditation of saturday the 27th of february 2010 at 8 Pm Gmt

Continue to be love. For love heals all and love shall move you to a place of transcendance where what you seek shall become who you are. For all is lovingly guided by Heaven and there can be no worry in love. For the purest love when offered to another is the healing balm that heals all.

One with You through the Heart

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #3309
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Peace and Universal Love to you all!

Hoping for better days and more happiness in the world
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 01:08 PM   #3310
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends may we be many tonight to join in our nexus meditation and send all the love that we can to Gaia and it's children .
Special Healing thoughts and Loving energy to our brothers in Chile .

Love Always
mudra
Old 02-27-2010, 05:32 PM   #3311
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

lets help calm the wave

alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 05:33 AM   #3312
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Light to Alll !!!

I am just sending out appreciation to all that sent their Light and Healing towards Chile & surrounding areas......We send much love and comfort to those that have suffered and we are grateful further damage was mitigated!!
I am sure the electromagnetics sent to calm the waters and lessen impacts helped alot!!!

So much can be accomplished in compassion!!
Old 03-02-2010, 01:17 AM   #3313
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-02-2010, 11:49 PM   #3314
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Greg Braden on Conscious Media Network .
February 2010.

Great video Rhythm posted on the Be Here Now thread

Enjoy

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/gbraden2

"Humans have actually the power to influence the very field of the Earth that connects our life.
The human heart creates the strongest electrical field and the strongest magnetic field than any organism in the body.
So the human heart can be 100 time stronger than the electrical field of the brain but the human heart is about 5000 times stronger magnetically than the human brain when we create a certain condition within us that is induced by following the principals of our most cherished spiritual and ancient traditions .
It's not simply about religion , it's about a heart centered experience that can best be described in Western words as care , appreciation , gratitude.

And when we do that, what we do is we set up a condition between our heart and our brain that is called coherence, the signal between the heart and the brain, communication when the feeling is optimum that signal can be measured by 0,10 cycles per second 0,10 hertz . And that quality signal , what it tunes us to that field that connects everything by following some of our most ancient and caring spiritual traditions is our connectedness to the Earth and to one another .

By honoring that connection we literally have the ability to influence this field.
In the presence of coherence we think better , we solve problems, we are more cooperative, we are less agressive , we have greater cognitive abilities , our immune systems are strenghened .
And when a number of humans get together and create that coherence it extends beyond their immediate bodies into the field and others benefit from it even if they are not actively participating in it .

This suggests that in times of great need, and when the planet is going through rapid changes ,to the degree that we can collectively come together and create this coherence in our lives then we can share that coherence with those who simply don't have the time and the opportunity to do something like that.

The leaders of our nations are on the fence as to wether or not solve the problems of our world through war or negociation . This data suggests that Creating a field of collective coherence puts this field of emotions that tends to tip the scale towards cooperation and balance and peace wether agression, competition , or war /
I can't think of a better awareness for us to come into at the time of this great change than to know that we are literally so deeply connected with one another and the fields of the Earth that when we work together and this is the key : we have to work together to do this -that the need for us to transcend the challenges will drive our choice to cooperate at least initially through heart based experience .

My sense is that we will do that because we need to to get through the changes in this 2012 window."

Greg Braden

We of Nexus are already doing this . Let's continue

Love from me
mudra

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-03-2010, 01:23 AM   #3315
JuLiSsa
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Mudra. I always liked CMN's interviews they're great. I always liked Astralwalker's thread as well and seems appropiate that I would post here first. Like the pics too! Hope DnA is doing ok.. I feel his pain.

Love

Julissa
JuLiSsa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 01:53 AM   #3316
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Greg Braden on Conscious Media Network .
February 2010.

Great video Rhythm posted on the Be Here Now thread

Enjoy

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/gbraden2

We of Nexus are already doing this . Let's continue

Love from me
mudra

Love Always
mudra
Thanks much Mudra, I'm viewing this now.
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 04:04 AM   #3317
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!

I just wanted to share a Burt Harding clip.....Many who seek spirituality usually do so after feeling pain....I felt this is a great clip as he gives steps how to address this.....and how the human experiences themselves continually as humans.....The main difference in adepts is that they become more and more the "observer" and can then control how long to have emotional responses to their issues.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWaxob5qmaI

In much Light!

Old 03-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #3318
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

A CALL TO ALL !!

DIVINE BLESSINGS and LOVE TO ALL!

NEXUS HEALING MEDITATION TODAY
WEDNESDAY 3 MARCH 2010 AT 08.00 PM GMT

PLEASE JOIN IN WHERE EVER YOU MAY BE TO SEND
YOUR LOVE, BLESSINGS AND HEALING ENERGIES
TO ALL WHO SEEK HEALING AND TO MOTHER EARTH.

For the updated healing list, please go to:
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...&postcount=798

For the world clock, please go to alchemikey's website:
http://www.healingexperiment.com

Namaste'

lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 09:26 PM   #3319
4EverEvolving1
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Thank you Mudra for posting the video. It made me feel better, and filled my heart with hope.

Much Love to all,
4EverEvolving1
4EverEvolving1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 10:08 PM   #3320
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

JuLissa , Clarityofawareness, 4everevolving1 ,

Great to see you on this thread friends

Love from me
mudra
Old 03-03-2010, 10:25 PM   #3321
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

mudra, thanks for thanking us ; ) Glad to be here.

Kevin
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 06:07 PM   #3322
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-05-2010, 05:56 PM   #3323
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Nexus global and synchronized meditation of saturday the 6th of March 2010 at 8 Pm Gmt

In Mayan tradition there is a greeting that many people working with Mayan wisdom know of.
It is In Lak'ech.
We understand In Lak'ech to mean I am another yourself and also means I am you, and You are meIn our spiritual path and our sacred service to humanity, we can practice In Lak'ech tirelessly because when and what we give to others is giving energy to ourselves. When we give, we receive. The more one practices In Lak'ech, the more we receive. What goes around comes around. The more humanity begins to live In Lak'ech, the less we will think in terms of our separateness. There can be no competition, jealousy or envy between us, because we are pieces of each other. We can share and help each other with our connections, ideas, resources without fear that there will be not be enough to go around. When we live the concept of unity, abundance and wholeness there is unity, abundance and wholeness!

One with You through the Heart

Love Always
mudra
Old 03-07-2010, 05:47 AM   #3324
DJModer
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I carried a message from AstralWalker that the globalhealingmediation.org website will be taken down on March 15, 2010. Since the website contains several useful information, it is good idea to archive this website.

Last edited by DJModer; 03-07-2010 at 01:49 PM.
DJModer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:32 PM   #3325
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Be well brother
be safe
be positive
be love

My thoughts and best wishes are with you.

LOve Always Always LOve
Simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix View Post
I am personally going through a pretty rough patch. I have wiped my posts from this thread and wiped out my facebook network.

I am, and have always been nothing more than a failed visionary who fell through the cracks of society and civilization, damaged goods as well.

A white trash loser who isn't employed, lives on the streets and eats at a soup kitchen doesn't have anything to offer you enlightened souls.

I will keep my 12 dna strand heart-soul-star cosmic mandala, multi-universal cosmosphere and 144000 thousand faceted core crystal delusions to myself.

That's probably where they are best off, to be taken to my grave with me.

Here after my birthday on the 23, I am going out into the desert up through at least the equinox.

My computer is also on the verge of collapsing ...

My life is the story of hopes and dreams that never become manifest, no matter what; my awareness and the mandala has been nothing more than a curse on my existence.

I wish you all well with this endeavor ...
I will not be contributing anything further, nor will I be returning.

I apologize for having intruded and interfered in what you all had going on.

-Daniel

AstralWalker will just have to accept that my word is no good, and if my word is no good; what part of me could be any good - no part.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote