Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 03-11-2009, 11:32 PM   #1176
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0w7L...eature=related

Please listen at least once a week!! This is a seven minute lecture from Abraham Hicks on UNCONDITIONAL LOVE !! On how to open Unconditional Love!!!

Take it to Heart!! It is EASY!! It is pure!!

Another great guide to reaching control over your mind and using it to
bring higher frequency thought!! It is the book: Gateway to Happiness by Zelig Pliskin!!
It has hundreds of day to day examples how to look at life's situations in a positive thought!!!

Enjoy!! Reach Higher Energies!! Have NO FEARS!! You will reach your destiny just fine!!!

Much Love & Light!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 11:50 PM   #1177
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Greetings,

This is my first message. I have signed up today strictly for the purpose of voicing these concerns.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions!

3. Promotion

a) Promotional materials - there is no (one page!) leaflet nor a poster to promote the event
I agree a a flyer would be of use (thankyou for the one created)maybe others could also produce various designs we could vote on (anybody wanna start seperate thread to keep this clear for other things.

Wine is best left to age and to be past on at it's peak and full clarity.And the recepient is happiest to recieve.

Love Light & Clarity

Last edited by Kathleen; 03-11-2009 at 11:53 PM. Reason: replace quote bracket
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:27 AM   #1178
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Cyzmra

Quote:
Quote:
but we are doing just fine...
You are kidding me right? Something tells me that organising any kind of overview is actually not in your interest at all.
Quote:
I'm in full alignment with all of your points.
But maybe we've both just done media/marketing for too long?
There are may ways to catch fish with nets for trawling for but many are lost along the way.
Or you can use a hand and tickle the fish and be at one.

There are many yet to be awakened,and are not yet concious to benefit .

Im sure that your marketing skills will be probably be invaluable at the right time.
Remeber you to were once the learner driver in front.
Do not be frustrated but take foot of the gas and let them think.

Love Light @ Gratitude
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:57 AM   #1179
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

oop...you beat me to it
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:27 AM   #1180
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Kathleen >>

Magenta Pixie has put her Nexus video up.

Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:54 AM   #1181
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

I made a video with the solfegios and with a new video that fits the entire length of the meditation but when I posted it to Youtube I realized it was way too long. Youtube doesn't accept it.. they told me so AFTER taking 5 hours to upload it...
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 02:13 AM   #1182
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

alrite everyone...here is the best i could do with combining the solfeggio videos...please give feedback so we can decide what the next step will be:

http://healingexperiment.com/solfeggio.mpg

i guess this will be a good test to see how well my server can handle bandwidth issues

perseide...could you upload it somewhere else for download? how big are we talking? the one above is almost 900 mb

peace,
mikey
Old 03-12-2009, 02:48 AM   #1183
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

Yuck, what a shame, Perseide...thanks for trying, lord knows I'd love to be able to pitch in with the video...
Mikey, thanks for getting that up (among so many other things ) - I have decently fast broadband and it seems to be having trouble loading and then playing without stopping, darn it...
I'm pleased that we'll eventually have audio with visual...it will and can be a wonderful unifier, I think...meanwhile, my dreams are filled with Solfeggios...

Namaste,
vagabunda
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:14 AM   #1184
vagabunda
Avalon Senior Member

I've been grappling with the possible passing of my Grandfather as of late, and lo and behold, I received an incredibly timely email newsletter from Carla Rueckert at L/L Research and I thought that someone might find a resonant morsel or two in here (posted with their permission):

A Look at Apocalypse Now: The 2012 Series, Part Two

-------------------------------------------------------

UPI Religion & Spirituality,com
Column: A Small Medium at Large
By Carla L. Rueckert-McCarty
Published March 9, 2009

Like Francis Ford Coppola’s epic film, this part of my series on how to prepare for 2012 is entitled “Apocalypse Now” to emphasize the fear with which people tend to view the end of the world.

A critic might say that fear is an appropriate response to the thought that the world may end suddenly in 2012. However, I wish to remove that fear from your thoughts. For it is only when we are fearless and unconcerned with this possibility that we can most efficiently prepare for 2012, which is indeed the end of the age, although not the end of the world.

A tiptoe through etymology is helpful here in order to dispel confusion. The phrase which is used in the Holy Bible’s Book of Apocalypse is apokalupsis eschaton, which is translated “revelation at the end of the age”. The revelation suggested by St. John, the writer of the Book, is that Jesus is the Messiah. While both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible are full of suggestions that something drastic will happen when Jesus comes again, there is no surety that this drastic event will signal the sudden destruction of the world. Indeed, in matters of faith, there is never any surety. The seeker must proceed with only his discrimination, discernment and an inner sense of resonance for guidance as he lives his life in faith.

As we found in Part One of this series, three sources agree that this date of 2012 is indeed the end of the age. The Mayans call it the end of the thirteenth baktun of the Age of the Fifth Sun, an age which spans roughly 5, 126 years.

The Mayan Calendar does not suggest that 2012 is the end of the world. It suggests, rather, that on the winter solstice of 2012, the noonday Sun exactly conjuncts the crossing point of the sun's ecliptic with the galactic plane, while also closely conjuncting the exact center of the galaxy. This event is heralded by increasing solar flare activity and culminates in the dawning of the age of the Sixth Sun.

The classical Western astrologers call 2012 the end of the Age of Pisces, an age which has spanned 2,000 years or so. This figure is 1/12th of 24,000 years. So a round of all twelve signs of the zodiac equals one minor cycle of the Confederation’s Density of Choice. The inference is that it takes three rounds of the astrological signs, from Aquarius to Pisces, to equal the one major cycle of third density, or the Density of Choice. These figures are not exact but approximate, both in astrology and in the Confederation cosmology. But I feel they are close enough to be useful.

Western Astrologers do not suggest that this date represents the end of the world. The association in Aquarius is that of the servant of humanity pouring out the water of love and understanding to quench the thirst of the weary world. Mythically, this Age of Aquarius is expected to usher in an era of peace and brotherhood.

The Confederation sources channeled through L/L Research suggest that 2012 is the end of third density, the Density of Choice, which has spanned somewhat over 75,000 years on Earth. They further suggest that it is the beginning of fourth density, the Density of Love.

If all of this is so, why do people fear 2012? Why fear the dawning of the Sixth Sun, the Age of Aquarius or the beginning of Fourth Density? I believe that the kneejerk response of fear has to do with the deep psychology of our minds. I believe that our fear of the end of the world is a projection into the general of our specific and largely unacknowledged fear of our own coming physical deaths.

The joke is, “I have decided that I will live forever. So far, so good!”

The serious side of that joke is that it is very hard – almost impossible – to know, in the gnostic sense, that our death is inevitable. Our values are all on the side of the continuation of this physical life. We cheer when we evade death in an accident of nature such as a tornado or of human error such as a car crash. We pray most sincerely for the healing of those who are sick. We tend not to pray, “May they be healed into larger life or back into this life, whichever is Your will.
We want them to come back to us, period.

We do not consciously quibble with the apparent truth of the inevitability of our coming death. We see that people always die. As we get older, our personal roster of those who have gone on before us gets longer. And yet we still cannot quite fathom the fact of our coming demise. Do we want to walk this Earth forever? Do we want to hang onto our aging physical bodies for eternity and patch, patch, patch? Apparently.

There are those who practice dying as a means to being freed to live a fuller life. Native American shamans as well as holy men of many other cultures practice the art of dying in vision quests or dreams where the shadow of death overtakes the initiate again and again. Awakening from the dream of one’s own death, the initiate has an emphatically joyful response to the escape and realizes the precious nature of each and every moment of his remaining life.

However most of us let thoughts of death go and concern ourselves with the minutiae of our busy days, making and keeping appointments, raising our children, paying our bills if we can, scurrying after money if we have cannot and dealing with the web of relationships that shapes the tenor of our days on Earth. We give a passing acknowledgment to our own mortality. But if we receive a diagnosis commonly seen to be fatal, it triggers a whole range of deeply felt responses within us, as if our coming death was a complete surprise.

Our religious training does not help us much in becoming fearless before the thought of our eventual physical death. Scriptures are there in every holy work to aid us. But the fact of our coming death is not usually preached from the pulpit, except to terrify the sinner with fire and brimstone and bully him into repentance and obedience to dogmatic demands. So when religion does work to make us aware of death as a part of life, it generally wishes to engender fear within us. And this does not help us to prepare for our deaths. It only helps us to live our lives in fear.

Since I died, briefly, when I was 13, I am fearless before the prospect of my own demise. The after-world was a wonderful place! However, that experience has caused me to relish every single remaining day of this life and to intend to make maximal use of it in service to the Creator and to humankind. I came back from my conversation with the Divine Voice-Over, whose words sparkled in the sky of my after-world, aware that I was a woman on a mission and that I had better stay on task if I wanted to hear, “Servant, well done!” the next time I passed into my after-world.

Perhaps the most convincing argument to lay before you in order to encourage fearlessness when it comes to our own coming deaths is this: let’s say the alarmists of apocalypse and ascension are right. Let’s say that, at 11:11 a.m. on December 21, 2012, the world ends.

One supposition is that after that, we are no more. That sounds painless! Our “strife is o’er, our battle done,” in the words of the hymnist. We are off the hook forever. No more decisions, no more hunger or thirst, no more angst.

Another supposition is that after that, we pass before God in His role as Judge. We are sorted out by God the Librarian into hell and heaven as destinations. I do not believe most people have thought deeply about how ridiculous these option are.

Supposedly, those in hell burn forever in a lake of fire. Or, following Dante’s inventive imagination, they push a rock uphill forever like Sisyphus. There are many ways to picture eternal damnation. However they sound far too much like things that might happen to us while we are still alive. Where is our body for the burning? It is in the grave, or scattered to the winds. Where is our nose for the pushing? It is dust. The myths fall apart upon closer examination.

Supposedly, too, those who make it to heaven sing and play on the harp forever. I love to sing, mind you, and I love to praise the Lord! I always have a song on my lips or in my head. But to sing forever sounds like far too much of a good thing. Again, the myth of heaven cannot outpicture for us a place that has the feel of reality. Upon examination it fades into silliness. How can we relate to these obviously anthropomorphic outcomes of “hell” and “heaven”? How can we take them seriously?

The Confederation suggests that at the time of our death we switch our consciousness to our energy body and walk the steps of light. If the ascension or apocalypse came at the same time for us all, there would be quite a crowd on those steps! Yet it would not be scary. It would be a party! We could take our walk up those steps of light with our companions. I can just see us, walking along happily into the ever increasing light, with our loved ones around us and our guidance by our sides. There is nothing remotely fearful about this supposition. Indeed, were it to occur, I think we would all enjoy the moment thoroughly. And our future would open before us!

Beginning with Part Three of this series, I will talk about the Confederation view of how to prepare for 2012. Their suggestions are based upon our understanding of death as an event which engenders no fear, hence my work in this present article as I try to bring you to a more realistic connection with how you feel about your coming death. Fear plays no part in the Confederation cosmology! Let it play no part in ours!

I open my arms and embrace your spirit! Let us be fearless before the prospect of our deaths, and fearless alike before the prospect of our continued lives within the veil of our present incarnations! Let us rise to meet what comes with hope and faith, and go forth into the passion play of life in joy and thanksgiving! I walk with you into the adventures which lie ahead!

— — — -- -- **-- -- *** --
Carla L. Rueckert is the channel for the "Law of One" series and the author of "A Channeling Handbook”, “A Wanderer’s Handbook”, and a “Book of Days”, among others. Please visit L/L Research to read her channeled messages and Camelot Journal to read her online journal.

-------------------------------------------------

Namaste,
vagabunda
vagabunda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:37 AM   #1185
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

i just finished making a forum for healingexperiment...now those that have just been reading this thread can join in on the discussions

http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index.cgi

i will be adding a link to it in the people section as soon as i press reply

peace,
mikey
Old 03-12-2009, 08:30 AM   #1186
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Kathleen >>

[/CENTER]

That was agreat crop circle. Remeber that well. I should point out though for anyone less familiar with crop circles. This was done over a 3 day period.

There was not an accumalative message surriounding it but simply it was so big the makers couldn't complete it over one Night. Many have realised that this was human made. Beautifully done and brings delight to the eye inside and out, but I think human done. I have inspected the majority of cropcircles over the past 8 years. In my humble opinion there is only a few, maybe 20% that has not been human made.

Just thought there should be some explaination to the images rather than just post fabulous things that can lead one astray.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #1187
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
alrite everyone...here is the best i could do with combining the solfeggio videos...please give feedback so we can decide what the next step will be:

http://healingexperiment.com/solfeggio.mpg

i guess this will be a good test to see how well my server can handle bandwidth issues

perseide...could you upload it somewhere else for download? how big are we talking? the one above is almost 900 mb

peace,
mikey
Hi everyone

If you go to this Youtube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-OiQ...C4AE6B&index=0
you will be on the 174 Khz video which is the first of the series. Click the "play all" option" then you will have approximately 54 minutes of un-interupted Solfeggio.

LL&P

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:48 PM   #1188
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Allright! (I see it has been announced already, but hey! here is the second coming...)

MagentaPixie2012 has now made the video she promised us not so long ago. I think it is very good and it will probably increase the number of participants. Here is what she wrote to me:

Quote:
Dear Sanat,

the video you requested regarding the Nexus2012 meditation project is now up on my you tube channel. Please feel free to link or download or distribute the video as you please.

Much love & light to you

Magenta Pixie xx
Here is the link to the video and describtion:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gOZ0IIzQ68

Quote:
The meditation I would like to mention today is set for May 9th this year. A group of Lightworkers, and Rainbow Warriors have come together to create this Global Meditation Project Nexus 2012 and many people have been drawn towards participating in this. The May 9th meditation is the first official Global event for this group.

Details of this meditation can be found at

http://www.healingexperiment.com/index.html
and here:
http://projectcamelot.org/Nexus2012p...nouncement.pdf

Music by Freeplay LCC
Many thanks to her for this!

In Gratitude,

Sanat

Last edited by Sanat; 03-12-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #1189
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
You are kidding me right? Something tells me that organising any kind of overview is actually not in your interest at all.
Czyrma, I tend to agree with your sentiment.

Whilst I don't post much and tend to stick to myself, as is my nature, I do have a few things I'd like to say at this juncture. By the way, I love that proposed poster done by Technoshamanic’s wife, brilliant idea. I also like the way he shows a problem but also suggests a plausible answer. Funnily enough, I have been having strong feelings/thoughts that an overview is indeed a necessity.

Astralwalker. I do not mean to attack you, far from it but a cryptic answer of “Technoshamanic, Thanks for the suggestions...some of them are very reasonable but we are doing just fine...” falls short. In one instance you say that the observations are “very reasonable” but then you write them off. I question this. Are you open to suggestions so that we can in fact move forward?

What I feel is that we have indeed become weighed down with facts (proven or otherwise) figures, charts, theories and emotion. A heady mix indeed. None of these impart the one essential ingredient which I feel has been left out in the cold to shiver and die a lonely death, and that is LOVE.

The thing that brought me to this site initially was the required need to "bring in a new reality" as per the three handbooks (the Embracing the Rainbow series). What I read in those 3 books rang true deep inside me so I thought, Okay, I'll spend the dollars for the subscription and get on board. I have been in what I imagine to be a “meditative state of mind” since I first read the 3 manuals. Remember, one does not have to assume the lotus position singong Om to meditate. This is to my way of thinking not something where we set aside an hour a week (not that I disagree with it, as I too join in for the session) but rather a whole new way of thinking, a whole new way of seeing, a whole new way of being. This is a 24 hour a day exercise, it is a totally new paradigm requiring focus, intent, LOVE, HONESTY, and as Technoshamanic said, TRANSPARENCY. I was expecting to be part of discussions on where we were going to take our thoughts/visions and our “making of this new reality” to as a group.
I am probably wrong, but there my thoughts are out in the open. I will continue on with the “specific” meditation for the one hour a week but this is secondary to the “creating” of a new reality. That is my prome motivation at this point in time. That I feel is where the focus needs to be.

Love Light and Peace to all of you

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:04 PM   #1190
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
i just finished making a forum for healingexperiment...now those that have just been reading this thread can join in on the discussions

http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index.cgi

i will be adding a link to it in the people section as soon as i press reply

peace,
mikey
Hello Mikey,
Thank you! I hope now all those people writing on the previously attached guestbook will be able to join us! Without having to pay Project Avalon

What about the messages from that guest book? It now seems de-linked. Could they perhaps be uploaded to the new forum? Maybe as another thread?

So cool the forum is up!!
technoshamanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #1191
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Technoshamanic, Thanks for the suggestions...some of them are very reasonable but we are doing just fine...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey is working on the file, but there is also a possibility of the live streaming option directly from Youtube – the one Perseide suggested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-OiQ...x=0&playnext=1

There is autoplay option (playlist) and we can do it directly from there.

But let’s wait little longer.

Regards,
Astralwalker
You are most welcome, Sir!
I beg to differ, however. We need to unleash the power of the collective!
This forum, believe me, is not the whole world. Plus, however small the fee, people need to pay to post here and a lot are not willing or even able (eg. lack of card)!

You need to let your child grow up, Astralwalker!
Old 03-12-2009, 01:15 PM   #1192
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
I agree a a flyer would be of use (thankyou for the one created)maybe others could also produce various designs we could vote on (anybody wanna start seperate thread to keep this clear for other things.

Wine is best left to age and to be past on at it's peak and full clarity.And the recepient is happiest to recieve.

Love Light & Clarity
It's a great idea for others to be able to chip in also. But we need to move this off this forum as it's subscription based (see my previous post).

We could e.g. set up a wiki, or even open a separate thread, but on the new forum http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'd be definitely willing to help setting this up or even provide server space if that's a problem (except for hosting video files, sorry! there are dedicated services for that, e.g. youtube, and you can grab any youtube video and download it if needed)
Old 03-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #1193
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoshamanic View Post
You are most welcome, Sir!
I beg to differ, however. We need to unleash the power of the collective!
This forum, believe me, is not the whole world. Plus, however small the fee, people need to pay to post here and a lot are not willing or even able (eg. lack of card)!

You need to let your child grow up, Astralwalker!
Look my friend...once more, we are doing just fine.

There is a major website building in this moment about global meditation with far greater promotional capabilities and connections to the whole world.

So if you resonate with the idea we are doing you are most welcome.

But if you are here to do damage or to promote your own agendas, I will assure you that I will not allow you to do this on this thread after months of hard work by many that broths us on this level.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:04 PM   #1194
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Look my friend...once more, we are doing just fine.

There is a major website building in this moment about global meditation with far greater promotional capabilities and connections to the whole world.

So if you resonate with the idea we are doing you are most welcome.

But if you are here to do damage or to promote your own agendas, I will assure you that I will not allow you to do this on this thread after months of hard work by many that broths us on this level.
My friend, you need to come down from your cloud.

Which idea? This is the first time I hear this idea brought up. Can't tell if I resonate with something presented with such sparse words.

Weigh your worlds carefully, my friend, and come down to Earth.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:05 PM   #1195
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddo View Post
Czyrma, I tend to agree with your sentiment.

Whilst I don't post much and tend to stick to myself, as is my nature, I do have a few things I'd like to say at this juncture. By the way, I love that proposed poster done by Technoshamanic’s wife, brilliant idea. I also like the way he shows a problem but also suggests a plausible answer. Funnily enough, I have been having strong feelings/thoughts that an overview is indeed a necessity.

Astralwalker. I do not mean to attack you, far from it but a cryptic answer of “Technoshamanic, Thanks for the suggestions...some of them are very reasonable but we are doing just fine...” falls short. In one instance you say that the observations are “very reasonable” but then you write them off. I question this. Are you open to suggestions so that we can in fact move forward?

What I feel is that we have indeed become weighed down with facts (proven or otherwise) figures, charts, theories and emotion. A heady mix indeed. None of these impart the one essential ingredient which I feel has been left out in the cold to shiver and die a lonely death, and that is LOVE.

The thing that brought me to this site initially was the required need to "bring in a new reality" as per the three handbooks (the Embracing the Rainbow series). What I read in those 3 books rang true deep inside me so I thought, Okay, I'll spend the dollars for the subscription and get on board. I have been in what I imagine to be a “meditative state of mind” since I first read the 3 manuals. Remember, one does not have to assume the lotus position singong Om to meditate. This is to my way of thinking not something where we set aside an hour a week (not that I disagree with it, as I too join in for the session) but rather a whole new way of thinking, a whole new way of seeing, a whole new way of being. This is a 24 hour a day exercise, it is a totally new paradigm requiring focus, intent, LOVE, HONESTY, and as Technoshamanic said, TRANSPARENCY. I was expecting to be part of discussions on where we were going to take our thoughts/visions and our “making of this new reality” to as a group.
I am probably wrong, but there my thoughts are out in the open. I will continue on with the “specific” meditation for the one hour a week but this is secondary to the “creating” of a new reality. That is my prome motivation at this point in time. That I feel is where the focus needs to be.

Love Light and Peace to all of you

Z
Zeddo I hear your words my friend.

No worries. This will be done the right way. You have to understand that I cannot reach on all places at once but I’m doing as best as I can. Many others are doing hard job to spread the word around and to locate those groups. And we are getting there. But it is step by step process.

I received so many calls and emails everyday with all sorts of questions and demanding for explanations, so I’m doing as best as I can. When I do not respond to something that means that I’m busy with lots of other things that are urgent too.

So I always explain my actions on the end. Have fait and please understand that we are moving even better that I expected. Many people had done remarkable job to contribute to this. There is no secrecy in this. I go step by step. There is a good reason for it.

So trust me, we are heading in good direction.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:18 PM   #1196
technoshamanic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truthseeker360 View Post
I started such thread @ http://nexus2012.proboards.com/index...splay&thread=2

Everyone is welcome to contribute!
Old 03-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #1197
Perseide
Avalon Senior Member

HI Alchemikey! I did a pretty decent file that weighs around 536 mo.
I didn't put the original videos.. Instead I put some incredible animations on chakras by Anodea Judith. The thing that was very cool with my file was that I used the original audio file that I bought on Mysticmountain9's web site (shhhh it's a secret ) so the audio was clean and flawless. But Youtube didn't want me to put that online because it was too long... But they managed to tell me so after hours of upload and hours of waiting for Youtube to process the file.

I have no clue on how I could send you a 535 mo file... though it could help you manage your bandwidth. I can maybe even manage to lower that weight even more if I work on it... In the meantime I made up a playlist on youtube so that the people can do just one click and the whole alfegios will play in order. I posted the link twice on this thread and even Zeddo posted it as well.

If you see a way to get this file from me, contact me, I will try to manage and shrink it even more maybe down to 235 mo without jeopardizing the audio quality.

There is another thing we can do... I can pull out the audio file of each video already streamed in the youtube files and make a descent audio file so that people with low bandwidth could only download the audio file on your site... it would be the exact same length as the video file everybody else is listening and would give a good tool for those who prefere to listen instead of watching while they meditate...

So the question is up and running...

IS AN AUDIO FILE INSTEAD OF A VIDEO FILE A GOOD IDEA???

Peace to you all

Perseide

P.S. please my friends, can we try to be together in the same direction? It doesn't matter wich path you choose as long as at the end we gather together and decide to do the same thing...

The way or the path is not really a huge issue here what matters is the intent! So if everybody here as the same intent to gather the most people in the same place for a humanitary purpose, we shouldn't be arguing on why we do the things the way we do it. Everybody's ideas are great as long as they stand by it and they figure a way to make that happen. Astralwalker may be a little vague on how the things should be done and why they should be done the way he says but I think we all agreed that the purpose was important. From this point on, what I think about that is irrelevant because I can either help him or leave the joint venture. But if I chose to help, I must act like a grown up and DO THE THINGS I AM ABLE TO and NOT DO THE THINGS I CAN'T. I prefere people that comes up with solution already managed and constructed than those who find solutions and never act on it.

I would like to Thank Alchemikey who did a GREAT job at doing just that. He had an Idea and worked it and came up with a website that serves the collective purpose. That's a good exemple of how one person can make the difference for the many. We all can do that in our own ways with our own qualifications and ideas.
Perseide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:34 PM   #1198
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The Light of the World

by Eckhart Tolle
eckharttolle.com

When you are fully present and people around you manifest unconscious behavior, you won't feel the need to react to it, so you don't give it any reality. Your peace is so vast and deep that anything that is not peace disappears into it as if it had never existed. This breaks the karmic cycle of action and reaction. Animals, trees and owers will feel your peace and respond to it.

You teach through being, through demonstrating the peace of God. You become the "light of the world," an emanation of pure consciousness and so you eliminate suffering on the level of cause. You eliminate unconsciousness from the world.

This doesn't mean that you may not also teach through doing – for example, by pointing out how to dis-identify from the mind, recognize unconscious patterns within oneself and so on. But who you are is always a more vital teaching and a more powerful transformer of the world than what you say and more essential even than what you do.

Furthermore, to recognize the primacy of Being and thus work on the level of cause does not exclude the possibility that your compassion may simultaneously manifest on the level of doing, and in effect, by alleviating suffering whenever you come across it. When a hungry person asks you for bread and you have some, you will give it. But as you give the bread, even though your interaction may only be very brief, what really matters is this moment of shared Being, of which the bread is only a symbol. A deep healing takes place within it. In that moment, there is no giver, no receiver.

But there shouldn't be any hunger and starvation in the first place. How can we create a better world without tackling evils such as hunger and violence first?

All evils are the effect of unconsciousness. You can alleviate the effects of unconsciousness, but you cannot eliminate them unless you eliminate their cause. True change happens within, not without.

If you feel called upon to alleviate suffering in the world, that is a very noble thing to do, but remember not to focus exclusively on the outer. Otherwise, you will encounter frustration and despair. Without a profound change in human consciousness, the world's suffering is a bottomless pit. So don't let your compassion become one-sided.

Empathy with someone else's pain or lack and a desire to help must be balanced with a deeper realization of the eternal nature of all life and the ultimate illusion of all pain. Then let your peace flow into whatever you do and you will be working on the levels of effect and cause simultaneously.

This also applies if you are supporting a movement designed to stop deeply unconscious humans from destroying themselves, each other and the planet, or from continuing to inict dreadful suffering on other sentient beings. Remember; just as you cannot €ght the darkness, so you cannot €ght unconsciousness. If you try to do so, the polar opposites will become strengthened and more deeply entrenched. You will become identi€ed with one of the polarities; you will create an "enemy" and so be drawn into unconsciousness yourself.

Raise awareness by disseminating information, or, at the very least, practise passive resistance. But make sure that you carry no resistance within, no hatred, no negativity. "Love your enemies," Jesus said, which, of course, means have no enemies.

Once you get involved in working on the level of effect, it is all too easy to lose yourself in it. Stay alert and very, very present. The causal level must remain your primary focus, the teaching of enlightenment your main purpose and peace your most precious gift to the world.

Adapted from "The Power of Now"

Last edited by mudra; 03-12-2009 at 06:38 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 10:09 PM   #1199
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey perseide...do you think you could upload the file to here, they allow up to 1 gig...you just enter my email and then i can download from there...bergmanmichael@msn.com:

http://www.verzend.be/

or this one...not sure which one is faster:

http://www.transferbigfiles.com/

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 03-12-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Old 03-12-2009, 10:54 PM   #1200
Selaviv
Avalon Senior Member

All I can do is speak for myself ... I found this thread in December 2008 and it immediately resonated with my heart. I love the pictures and explanations which have resulted in hours of research on my own. As soon as I knew this was my place I humbily took it understanding that I was not the one called to lead/start it ... my place was to follow, to contribute and to support for as long I am called.

I will continue to trust my own heart. I will continue to walk in the new Love I've found here. I believe Astralwalker is being transparent in each step he takes. Please understand it is a process and there will more steps to completion and more transparency will rise up to meet each step.

I know it's hard to know who to trust especially in this day and age. Trust your heart ... it alone will never mislead you.

With Great Love and Humility
Selaviv is offline   Reply With Quote