Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 04-09-2009, 06:06 AM   #1576
Robski
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Astralwalker,

Seeing you in action with David Icke was spellbinding as you had us all fascinated by your information no matter how many times some of us may have heard it or read it.

You give of yourself everything to your fellow human when posed with a question. It's never a yes or no answer with you but instead it's a detailed explanation. Often I find myself having to concentrate on the complexity of your answer. I applaud your whole hearted energy in the cause to heal the consciousness of humanity and our planet.

From my heart to yours,
Robski
Robski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:12 AM   #1577
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

My deepest gratitude to you guys: Robski (Robert Petrovski), AusseG (Gary Glancy) and Sparklyponcho (Constance Neil).

You guys are wonderful. Thank you so much for all your understanding and support. I really appreciate it.

Last edited by Astralwalker; 04-09-2009 at 07:57 AM.
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:23 AM   #1578
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Beloved friends, just a quick reminder of our purpose here on this planet...what follows is an excerpt of a beautifull song, which I'm sure you'll recognise at once...

There comes a time, when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one...
...We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth you know and
Love is all we need

We are the world...
...We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true, we'll make a better day...

...When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all
But if you just believe there's no way we can fall
Let us realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one

with
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 08:14 AM   #1579
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Beloved friends, just a quick reminder of our purpose here on this planet...what follows is an excerpt of a beautifull song, which I'm sure you'll recognise at once...

There comes a time, when we heed a certain call
When the world must come together as one...
...We can't go on pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make change
We are all a part of God's great big family
And the truth you know and
Love is all we need

We are the world...
...We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true, we'll make a better day...

...When you're down and out, there seems no hope at all
But if you just believe there's no way we can fall
Let us realize that a change can only come
When we stand together as one

with
malletzky
Old 04-09-2009, 12:29 PM   #1580
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for sharing this meeting you had Astralwalker.
I know this was important for you.
Well done all of you for your good work in getting David Icke's support on Nexus.

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 04-09-2009 at 12:31 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 12:43 PM   #1581
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited mind View Post
greetings beautiful mudra

i am so glad you are still participating. each of us does what we can do, and that is all we can do. i think that watching, with the eyes open, can indeed be a little distracting when focusing in meditation. yet, we are walking around on this planet with our eyes open, focusing!

watching the crop circle swirlies before or during the meditation, our brain waves will shift, and the effects of it seem to last for hours (for me). to get everyone's brain cranking out the same frequency is the main goal here, and then add the same intention on top of that. you have already developed your own way of reaching that stillness.

much love to you, my friend
UM
Thank you Unlimited mind,

I am following you .
I agree many good things can be done in the realm of Brain waves.
I 've no doubts on this .
Thank you for sharing your insight .
I really do hold you in great respect .

kindness
mudra
Old 04-09-2009, 12:47 PM   #1582
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome back Mudra. Still much work to do.

Peace with you,
Astralwalker
Old 04-09-2009, 01:09 PM   #1583
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

hey everyone...the new file from perseide is uploaded and ready to go:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/nexus.avi

also great to hear that david will be helping to spread the word

astralwalker...i will try making a video with actual photos of the crops but it it might be harder to find images that are centered perfectly for the effects to be seen from spinning them

mudra...i didn't think you were going anywhere

perseide...will you be adding this to youtube also?

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 04-09-2009 at 01:53 PM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:01 PM   #1584
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
hey everyone...the new file from perseide is uploaded and ready to go:

http://www.healingexperiment.com/nexus.avi

also great to hear that david will be helping to spread the word

astralwalker...i will try making a video with actual photos of the crops but it it might be harder to find images that are centered perfectly for the effects to be seen from spinning them

mudra...i didn't think you were going anywhere

perseide...will you be adding this to youtube also?

peace,
mikey
Thats the Spirit Mikey,

Thanks to Unlimited Mind I will have conversation with a person who has already made a good progress with sppining crop circles. I will let you know on time.

Re: centered crop disigns - yep you can find them on the net but it will be a long search since most are side images.

Best,
Astralwalker
Old 04-09-2009, 02:44 PM   #1585
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,

We are obviously entering the new phase in our journey and I am happy about it. I have my own signals that makes me to believe we are on the right path. Nothing`s acidentaly. The determination of somebody to leave our meditations, even with a great cynicism and egoistic trip that is really "low" will not fill us with negative vibrations. We love them again and again, and more than previous, because Love is what they need.

(Mudra, Wise Woman, seeing your name here again is making stronger my feeling that I AM HOME. You are needed here, much, much more than you believe. Accept my Light&Love)

We all decided to take this travel by our own. We shall go on, again and again, and we shall get Light and bring Light to our enslaved brothers and sisters. Let your Will, let your Love, let your Being realize its divine beauty. Let us flow the Sea of Hate with the Ocean of Love.

We shall win, for wins and defeats not to exist anymore. And we shall get the freedom for our Mother Earth. That is enough reason to live.

Love for all - KRUVEL

Last edited by Oliver; 04-09-2009 at 04:52 PM.
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #1586
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

this image reminds me of something I saw during the meditation on Mar 28: picture the skydivers connected both hand and feet , and so many that they encirle the globe with a "net" of linked people. This created a "buffer" of human hearts which absorbs incoming energies from space and transmutes them.

Let us act as buffers for all who are suffering in any way at this historic time...

Quote:
"..our immediate planetary dilemma of "fractionating fractality" (loss of embeddedness) to hold atmosphere, ecosystem and gravity grid together, may in fact be most powerfully resolved by the most powerful magnetic centering device on the Earth, COLLECTIVE HUMAN LOVE." ~ Dan Winter

SPROUTING GRASS MOON

7:55 am PDT, 4/9/2009
Sun: 19-20 deg Aries: "A Young Girl Feeding Birds In Winter"
Moon: 19-20 deg Libra: "A Rabbi Performing His Duties"

Quote:
It is an emotional time—a time of romance, fertilization, and relationships.

The Aries-Libra polarity is a relationship axis, where Aries represents "self" and Libra represents "other". Where Aries is about self-assertion, Libra is about compromise. The energy of the Libra Moon is the awareness of the need for relationships and all that comes with maintaining them--compromising, negotiating, graciousness, and balancing. The Aries Sun, on the other hand, is self-assertive, leading, and personally courageous. This Full Moon urges us to strike a balance between meeting our personal needs and tending to the needs of a significant other, and between independence or autonomy and dependence or companionability.

The Libra Moon is diplomatic, equality-minded, and fair-minded. The Aries Sun, however, values authenticity over tact, and is energized by independent efforts. The Full Moon illuminates this conflict.

With the Moon full and bright in the sky, symbolic "illumination" occurs in our own lives. However, these new feelings and revelations are emotional ones, as emotions burst forth into our consciousness. It's time to express ourselves, and to let things out of our systems. Of course, we might want to exercise some care while doing so, knowing that what is coming out of us is new and not particularly rational as yet. Full Moons are about exposing or illuminating issues that are already there, but that have not yet been dealt with. CafeAstrology.com

Quote:
This full moon reminds us: "Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things." http://www.mountainastrologer.com/cu...lunations.html

2009 and the Saturn- Uranus opposition:

Quote:
So what’s our assignment here?
Detach our attention from limitation and disruption, and personalize Grace.
I don’t need to preach about Gratitude, cuz plenty of others are doing it. What I will preach about is that it’s time to listen to those who are preaching Gratitude.

That’s the essence of 2009. If we do nothing during 2009 but detach from limitation and disruption, and focus on Grace and Gratitude, we’ll sail through famously. We can, and will, go into more detail, but for now we wanna just mention a few things.

Detachment is tricky. Positive thinking isn’t enough. We have to be present and loving with the negativity that’s really there. If we don’t, we just drive it deeper into unconsciousness. There are a lot of methods for being present and loving with our negativity.

It’s an excellent time to remember the Serenity Prayer – Grant me the power to change what I can, the serenity to accept what I can’t, and the wisdom to know the difference. jbuss.com
love+thrive=shine
phireflye

Last edited by phireflye; 04-09-2009 at 04:08 PM.
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:01 PM   #1587
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

I just want to share some thoughts....

We are all reaching a point that Humanity is converging in many,many ways...

We all have visions on how we would like things to happen...

Just have patience and look for the bigger picture...

We all have plans in our lives,we all have interuptions from where we would like to go,do,be....

Sometimes those interuptions(interferences) are showing us to slow down and zoom out to see bigger pictures...

It is those times I take a more concerted effort to understand what those interuptions are telling me....us...

Somehow,almost everytime where I thought there was no ryhme or reason to the incident....it could be years later....I found my answer to "why did this happen". It was always an ahah moment and I am always humbled to how the world turns....

Just be strong in your inner self to know that all work that is done for others
is a great gift of love...when it is aprreciated that is nice...when it is ridiculed or criticised...the work done for others is "godly"...

I highly reccomend Ramtha's book on Love....It will amaze you what real love is....

Namaste all!! Your hard work here at Nexus is a beautiful symphony that is in final tuning stages!!! Play on!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 07:37 PM   #1588
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

An Excerpt from Voices of our Ancestors
by Dbyani Ywahoo

Renewing the Sacred Hoop

"Without spiritual foundation there can be no society. Without spiritual practice confusion reigns. Even the softest prayer sends vibrations of prayer moving through the air, just as the guitar strings stir the piano's song. To call forth the voice and to sing in joy and harmony, to let the beauty flow in our hearts, is something all of our elders have talked about, saying to us, "Let us pray together, let us do things together,"...When we join our hearts in prayer, in singing, in sacred dancing, in planting things together, we are returning something to the Earth, planting seeds of good cause...The qualities of laughter, joy, and sorrow and our thoughts and actions weave the tapestry of life. Spiritual practice transforms ideas of conflict and develops perception of ourselves and the universe as energies, tones, complementary aspects seeking balance and resolution. There is a song in our hearts as a community of human beings...The song is of planetary peace, planetary cooperation. It is calling each of us to transform conflicting emotions, to reveal the inherent beatitude. Speak the best of yourself and others, recognize process and change and affirm the healing power of peaceful thought. Realize that our thoughts and actions shape tomorrow...Our hearts and the heart of the Earth are one."

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 04-10-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:46 PM   #1589
alchemikey
Avalon Senior Member

The Galactic River Of Consciousness featuring David Wilcock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEcyX9EtaeU

The Living Matrix (8 parts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2H2VpuvMzM

peace,
mikey

Last edited by alchemikey; 04-10-2009 at 01:29 AM.
alchemikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:21 AM   #1590
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

I am posting this wonderful clip of Burt Harding....It is a great gift that he has to help others understand themselves and really look within...

Much Light & Love!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=canqSh5-Y_Y

Old 04-10-2009, 05:39 AM   #1591
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Guys,

Unlimited Mind - Thank you for providing me the contact with Clif. He is great person and he resonates with what we are doing here and he will try to help us as much as he can.

We had conversation this morning about the software he is writing and we had brainstormed few ideas and directions and he agreed to help us. I will supply him with the images that needs to be spined (about 40 -50 images at different speeds and direction of rotation) and he will alter them to a format suitable to his software. Afterwards he will send it to me for further development and recordings. I will be working with a team of people on this project and mostly with my friend Toni Spirovski who is electrical engineer and who also is very good in this issues both technically and spiritually. Toni will also establish contact with Clif to discuss what is the easiest option to do this is. I hope all this is finish by the second next run. This Saturday we are doing the Perseide file which very beutifuly done and it will serve as good practise for the next stage.

Respectfully,
Astralwalker
Old 04-10-2009, 06:20 AM   #1592
unlimited mind
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

this is really wonderful news! perfect timing, thank you uni.verse.

keep shining brother,
UM
unlimited mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 09:12 AM   #1593
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member

Friends,

Here is some nice peace of music and video for you.
Enjoy...

Namaste - KRUVEL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMZET...eature=related
Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 03:18 PM   #1594
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Fire the Grid the sequel

Perhaps some here remember and participated in the "Fire the Grid" meditation in July 2007? It was a huge success, and now the sequel is coming: Fire the Grid II (July 28, 2009). I have measured that around 5.6 - 5.7 million people participated in the global meditation in July 2007. I think the one this summer has the potential to be even bigger. I just wanted to alert people on this thread to this so we can synchronize with this event. All info needed can be found here:

http://www.firethegrid.com/eng09/FTGII.htm

Thanks!

Last edited by Sanat; 04-10-2009 at 03:40 PM.
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 04:00 PM   #1595
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

This was already mentioned some time ago by some people and I have to fully agree with them. I felt negative about the fire the grid meditation and I still do feel negative about it. The very picture they have put for promotion doesn't resonate positively with me.

This is just my feeling and opinion, not meant to be against you Sanat
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 07:24 PM   #1596
lawlessline

[QUOTE=Sanat;127731]Fire the Grid the sequel

Fire the Grid II (July 28, 2009)[/COLOR]. I have measured that around 5.6 - 5.7 million people participated in the global meditation in July 2007. I think the one this summer has the potential to be even bigger.

Can I get a clarification on the number of people needed in order to get this thing off the ground? I was under the impression that there was only 7-8,000 people needed to make the break through? Sorry if I have this wrong. Just need the info for my own reseaerch on clearing the runways.
Old 04-10-2009, 10:07 PM   #1597
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

Hey .. Hello to everyone on Nexus.... I have been away from the net working for two weeks, and have been so imersed in work I have been un able to go on Avalon or do anything sweet, soul healing, or meditive. and I've missed it.

I see there's been a bit of cross wires of diversions in points of view? I know this will pass...

Mudra... I'm glad you are only veering on the practicalities of actually doing the meditation the way it is now...please stay tuned... you are a big and invaluble force here...

I personally like to watch the visuals and then close my eyes for a while then watch the visuals... again then close my eyes.... I'm hyperactive and slightly ADHD as well as dislexic so it helps me concentrate and still the mind to alternate for now... I will learn to keep the visuals for longer as I do it more often... I trust Astral Walker... in all he says feels right ... that's not saying that anything else is wrong I mean it in the sense that when Astral Walker says that he is guiding this thing in a certain direction... I trust that process.....

I'm looking forward to tomorrows meditiation....
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2009, 11:23 PM   #1598
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Excerpt from peace everyday initiative
http://www.peaceeveryday.org/peace.html

A Global Collective Effort ~

It has been hypothesized that as little as the square root of one percent of the world population, which is approximately 8,000 people, is enough to shift the global mind into one of world consciousness for peace. It is for this reason that the Peace Every Day Initiative is committed to inspire at least 8,000 people to collectively create a powerful thought-form of peace, every day. Our vision is that the number of people meditating collectively through consciousness and intention will soon surpass 144,000, a sacred number for the healing of the world that will bring the Thousand Years of Peace. May the initiative spread to include millions of committed peace workers world-wide.

History shows us that it takes more than a few peace celebrations to sustain peace on earth. This is the time to step-up the effort of our intention and become a continuous, active, global vibration of peace.

The Global Mind ~

The global mind, although there are occasional sparks of peace through the efforts of many peace workers, is still dominated by the consciousness of fear, global greed, global economism and war. Given this, How will lasting peace be effected? Since some people are willing to put so much effort and sacrifice into creating a global vibration of war for self-gain and global domination, in order to shift the global mind there needs to be an equal, daily, sustained effort in creating a global resonance of peace. This global resonance will manifest more quickly as people from diverse backgrounds and religious and spiritual traditions are willing to come together in a spirit of cooperation and unity by acting with an attitude of tolerance and love. We actually become a living experience of peace. In this way, we realize what the Prophet Zechariah taught, “Not by might, and not by power, but by spirit alone, will we all live in peace.”

Being the Sevenfold Peace ~

From the Essene tradition, peace is not just an external political protocol, it is an active sevenfold process of creating peace, harmony and love with the One—Peace with the body, the mind, the spirit, one’s family, society, the ecology of the living planet, and the Divine Presence. In this process, we create peace by being peace. It is from this place of inner peace that we have more energy and vision to be outer peace, to create the vibration that will sustain an outer peace. This process does not begin with politicians, nationalism or world economic policies. It depends on us, the people, taking responsibility to create such a strong thought-form and feeling of peace that the global mind shifts away from that of war consciousness to a global village of peace consciousness, from that economic greed, competition and domination to one of synergy and cooperation, from separation from the Divine and need to conquer nature to one of harmony with nature and humanity, from the concept of the accumulation of wealth and material resources as the purpose of life to one of synergy and cooperation and of receiving in order to share so that the whole planet may evolve spiritually.

Collective Meditation/Prayer ~

The act of meditating/praying together is a powerful way for each of us to be the peace process. This technology for true world peace transformation--the healing of the world-Tikkun Olam in the Kabbalistic Tradition--already exists. All that is needed is enough people to participate in awakening to and sustaining this truth. The transformation to peace consciousness accelerates when there is a critical mass in population that join together from all different walks of life, ages, spiritual and religious traditions, to pray and meditate--creating peace by being peace. The presence of every single person makes a difference. In Leviticus 26:8 it says, “A hundred of you shall chase away ten thousand.” This ancient truth of the power of uniting in peace, which has been with us for over 3,400 years, has some illuminating contemporary, scientific support. (See Scientific Support.)

The Need for A Daily Commitment ~

The question one asks as a peace worker is, “Why haven’t our collective peace efforts created a lasting shift . . . yet?” Research on this question by Transcendental Meditation was that the effect of group meditation begins to fade approximately three weeks after the critical mass is no longer actively meditating in an area. This is why it is necessary at this point to go beyond a single world-wide event, four big events a year, monthly events and even weekly meditation groups, to bring the process of inner and outer peace to a daily experience of creating peace by being peace.
Old 04-11-2009, 12:43 AM   #1599
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Brilliant post Mudra and in a way confirms what I posted in another thread, I am just not so eloquent!!!

What I like especially is that the language is plain and simple and understandable by any who might read this, especially me !

Peace !

Z
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 06:56 AM   #1600
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings All!!

I would like to request that we do our second meditation on July 31 st...

There was historical precedence that there were energy workers that did a cone of power on that day many years ago to cause the nazi war machine to slow down....I would very much like to use that precedence and to add our energy to that which is now an auspicious time to overcome dark energies...

I am not against any group that is doing world meditations...it is ALL GOOD...
We should always encourage each other...there is no division...the only request I have is to do all from the heart...help each other...honor the other YOU in the other person that you pass in the street,meet at the cash register,the neighbors,everyone that you meet is really another YOU!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BkT6-CDIjw

By Blessing others...you bless yourselves!!!

Much Love & Light!!