Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-26-2008, 02:45 AM   #26
Kathleen

Default Re: Avalon forum feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by samncheese View Post

I suggest that every person that comes to here should find a way to put more pressure on the governments to go to full disclosure. Maybe we should flood barak Obamas office with thousands of E-mails. If the entire awakened community did this and kept the pressure up we would see a break sooner then later....

Brian J Wallace
Be at peace
Here's a YT Vid Brian: Million fax on Washington
The goal of this campaign is disclosure regarding the E.T issue. http://www.faxonwashington.org for more information.
Peace~Kat
(Off topic, like Doodah said ,but oh so important!!)

Last edited by Kathleen; 11-26-2008 at 02:49 AM.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:00 AM   #27
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair View Post
Hi Friends

OK get ready for some really uncomfortable observations of many decades of experienced observations i can share with you.

I will launch a video pod cast series and begin to share what i really know.

The farce has lasted long enough.

Lets try get on with each other if we are at all serious about REAL change.

Thanks for reading.

Peace
M StC.

Been ready for a while Bring it on.

My thoughts on avalon are mixed. I came here to meet others that have been reading and learning the unusual things in life. I have shared some of my stories with others about some of these things. Many are wild and freak you out sort of things at first, but i'm getting used to these. I have had a glimpse of my own truth so I can see through the lies of many here...and yes I have seen a few.

Shutting down half the threads when avalon first opened was strange and things have continued to get stranger. Look at half the topics. Useless threads of **** and many people who are speaking the truth have again been scared off by the divide and conquer tactics out there.

Still there are those here who are posting topics of great interest as we move forward at record speeds into the future...its only going to become more advanced and interesting in every direction you look.

as I said before I got one hand on the steering wheel and one on the holy handle. Much respect to you all. Yes even the haters and we all know who you are

Kick it with truth. JT
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:31 AM   #28
Dean Plejaren
Avalon Senior Member

If this is a game though I have already submitted to a particular game of something else so I have already sacrificed some freedom to play it. That's the first problem with it. Not recognizing that the game has no rules and that is what really makes life up. That is the true game. Anything else is a game on that game. There is only one rule, there is none. Including that rule.

Rules are not the thing that solves ignorance. I will admit rules are a tool to be used. Balancing and using rules as a productive tool is fair enough I guess but truth organizes. Rules are simply opinions stated and enforced for this means. Anarchy only happens when truth is not present but has no direct correlation to the use or existence of rules as they are applied.

Anarchy and freedom isn't the same but just because there is no-one enforcing opinions on others through set rules does not mean there has to be anarchy present.

That zeitgeist documentary points out something important in relation to this. You solve problems not through making laws, but through creating technology that then solves a problem.

Abuse only ever happens because there is no proper authority present. So abuse becomes possible. When proper authority is in place abuse cannot exist because that authority is based on truth which cannot be defeated. So the problem is lack of truth present. Or perhaps a lack of balance of rules enforced combined with lack of truth. Abuse exists in nature as a red flag and serves a useful purpose of notification and is a form of active cleansing.

Freedom can be abused but not once it is freedom. Abuse is always gone and not possible when you give freedom. There may be another problem present, lack of truth or lack of balance of enforced rules to defend and combat ignorance.

The problem at the core is not lack of rules alone but lack of healing. Lack of truth and balance. By not recognizing this and ignoring their problems you say they do not have a "right". Since they are not capable anyway it's not about them having a right which is irrelevant as all deserve whatever freedom they give themself and earn. It becomes about self defense from problems and preventing damage. How do you defend? One way is blocking ignoring them another is healing them. Both is an approach at defense.

Godlikeproductions happened because there was no intelligence as well as no balance of rules.

Who is qualified depends on what you consider is abusive energy and where you consider it is coming from. Abusive energy can have a number of causes and the individual should not be the ultimate scapegoat for the problem of abusive energy. The problem is at the core lack of truth and required balance of technology to defend ignorance not the person existing.

If you want the start of a new world truth needs to be understood and any abuse prevented through technology. Not enforcement of rules as a means to solve it.

That's my two cents.

Last edited by Dean Plejaren; 11-27-2008 at 11:00 AM. Reason: saw my own ignorance and kept changing it
Dean Plejaren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:41 AM   #29
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

"Things have been mismanaged from day one here"

Yup. It's a shame.
Hey, I'm over it already!

Let's get to work.
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 01:15 PM   #30
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

Really disappointing to see conflict here...this site has been wonderful for new information (which I'm always seeking)

Guess we'll always find 'cranky' people in every croud...too bad, there's enough of that out there, you'd think there would be no conflict with people waking up to truth and realizing how important it is to move and act and speak with love as motivation(????)

Most of the time it looks like conflict arises out of fear. When I see it, I think 'well, maybe they just don't know enough yet or they wouldn't behave that way, pity their pain...'

I don't know when 'pay to post' begins so (again) this may be my last post.

I wish you to know the tremendous gratitude I feel for the info/leads/perspectives/sweet hearts I've found here. I will continue to check in for more.

Thanks for everything!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #31
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Default Happy ThanksGiving :-)

4U DeepBlue

Like Miss Kerry I will be on my way now, to produce more videos and have some fun -
and you see me at my ZenZone Temple, I leave you with an Oracle of a Taoist nature:

Ten Successors

Zen pupils take a vow that even if they are killed by their teacher, they intend to learn Zen. Usually they cut a finger and seal their resolution with blood. In time the vow has become a mere formality, and for this reason the pupil who died by the hand of Ekido was made to appear a martyr.

Ekido had become a severe teacher. His pupils feared him. One of them on duty, striking the gong to tell the time of day, missed his beats when his eye was attracted by a beautiful girl passing the temple gate.

At that moment Ekido, who was directly behind him, hit him with a stick and the shock happened to kill him.

The pupil's guardian, hearing of the accident, went directly to Ekido. Knowing that he was not to blame he praised the master for his severe teaching. Ekido's attitude was just the same as if the pupil were still alive.

After this took place, he was able to produce under his guidance more than ten enlightened successors, a very unusual number.

More funny Zen stories for the timeless times "ahead". . .
http://www.101zenstories.com/index.php?story=rand

A good dear friend who watches my threads & work asked me:

"Do you think Picasso or Dali would have gone into a forum to discuss their paintings?"

Ok got it..
Over & Out

Peace 2 ALL

Last edited by StClair; 11-26-2008 at 05:53 PM.
StClair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:40 PM   #32
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very-happy with this site. What I would like to suggest, if it's not already PA's critical policy?, would be to be sure to let the member know whenever his/her post is moved or deleted.

Thanks,
RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 08:30 PM   #33
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Hi Friends
How do you expect TRUE & REAL whistleblowers to come in and talk in such a climate where they see people fight among each other at all levels and disorder reigns supreme and witnesses get attacked etc etc.?

Lets try get on with each other if we are at all serious about REAL change.
M StC.
Hi there...I think the main problem with this and other forums is that there are lots and lots of agents/spooks/fake members...working very hard day in and day out to divide us (the genuine 'us') They are very clever people and the methods used are varied. It is their JOB to get people fighting amongst each other....to put off whistleblowers....to stop us getting on with each other....to control the information...(as much as they can)...to bury information within threads and within the forum generally.

I have noticed increased activity by the plants/infiltrators (in this and another main-stream forum) just lately. And it's only going to increase as we progress into the near future and what that brings.

Many of the people infiltrating forums all over the internet probably have (or think they have) places in the authorised 'underground safe? places'.

Kerry and Bill have said it and so have many others..that the biggest secret that is being kept from us is our own power. The infiltrators are here and everywhere trying to keep this secret in place. Trying to keep the old paradigm intact.....keeping us afraid and in the dark...

So we will never get a clear run at it in an open forum....this doesn't mean it is a waste of time. There is lots of priceless information and many genuine members....
When you begin to recognise what the 'plants' are up to and how they work, they don't have much/any power over you. They can be neutralised where possible and ignored at other times.

This mini-rant is not directed at you Michael St Clair....just anyone who gets confused when things go 'pear-shaped' and wonder why...

Quote:
4U DeepBlue

Like Miss Kerry I will be on my way now, Over & Out

Peace 2 ALL
Thanks for everything....and your interviews...

And Kerry and Bill.....take care of yourselves...you don't want to get drained by the Avalon forum....
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:00 PM   #34
blue ice
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Bill Ryan;86485]Hi, All

The secret is to master the game. Only those who fail to master the game seek to break the rules. Ask any thief, adulterer, or con man.

Forums are no exceptions. It's part of civilization itself that there are agreed ways of operating, and agreed ways of dealing with situations where those agreements are violated. It's what sets us apart from cavemen.

The reason for this is that civilization ALLOWS and PERMITS and ENCOURAGES creativity, growth, civil rights, security, and freedom of expression. That's the function of structured agreements.

To remove those agreements and think that the game will be improved is to confuse anarchy with freedom. The two are entirely different.

People who think they're the same are mighty confused and don't understand the real nature of freedom at all.

Real anarchy is a frightening thing. Read William Golding's Lord of the Flies. Or go see Mad Max. Or walk down a dark alley late at night in Washington, Johannesburg, Lagos or Moscow and see how much fun you have.

The ABUSE of authority is the problem. Not authority itself.

I stand with Kerry on protesting the ABUSE of authority.

But there can also be an ABUSE of freedom. What I stand against is ABUSE.

Hello Bill,
The paradigm shift of conscousness will take some time.....people have 4 years to prepared.

If the inner and outer time in a person is not balanced then they will have problems.....what is happening things are moving so fast that all negativism in people is surfacing , and some people cannot handle it , so they abuse the authority........they are kicking back at the new paradigm....The ABUSE of authority is the problem. Not authority itself....without order the Lord of the flies syndrome will take hold.....therefore goals have to be set for the new game of life....

.start building pyramids ...prepare yourself ...knowledge is based on instruments of reality....crystal etc..
As a person of enlightenment you have to correct 2 flaws of time......and conquer your FEAR.....Freedom will come when we conquer , Pride , vanity , selfishness , greed , arrogance, hate ,malevolence ...we have to conquer the EGO...

QUOTE:
The secret is to master the game. Only those who fail to master the game seek to break the rules. Ask any thief, adulterer, or con man.

Before you are invited to play the NEW GAME OF LFE , THE NEW PARADIGM..
there has to be a positive change in you...We must turn our hearts from ICE ...into LOVE..
blue

Last edited by blue ice; 11-26-2008 at 09:14 PM.
blue ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 01:04 AM   #35
StClair
Project Camelot Witness

Hi jaby

..... and friends

Blue Ice.... Try 2020. Saturn-Pluto in Capricorn...

Let us not push the river of time...

Agree with you jaby completely and I can point the operatives out to you if you like, (well I am sure you have noticed them) ok, and I know your well written mini rant was meant as advisory to all, and I liked it. Will in return give some ideas, mixed into my own rants...

What strikes me odd (among a hundred other items here) is that we see religionists in here starting threads that go something like this:

"I am an "ex" scientology bozo and i am asking you this: is SCN good or bad?"

Do they think we here are stupid or what? What has Avalon to do with this nonsense? It is not my business but anyways...

Plus there is no such thing or very rarely only such an animal as an "ex" of anything, once in - usually always tainted. You can replace SCN with CIA or FBI or YXZ....

The whistleblowers I was talking about (and I used this word loosely) are essentially deep inside researchers with decades of experience, professionals, or experts, most of them also creators or authors by now, who had a privileged view into the workings of certain things.

(( Bracket. Like I could be an expert type guy at the astrology new age nonsense or at telling people how forums are put upside down by operators because I watched it for years done to friends of mine and to me, and I even had an ex operative help me structure my first own forum a long while ago to protect me against this stuff and he taught me how to spot them. He also showed me how an "op" such as SCN, SERPO or RMN or ATS is put on the map. And he in turn did my kind of research work ages ago, 1960ies, and so one reearcher master instructs his next research disciple etc... after all Uranus is now at Pisces 19, the degree of the master disciple.))

You are right, the more we get into the hot zone, the more insane it will get. And also the more exciting and interesting it will be...

On the UPSIDE - many good insiders have come out now (some came to me, some to others) to begin QUIETLY and intelligently to share relevant things as to how we get certain new economies or technologies going and it is THESE types of people I am talking about.

Others came to me with expert knowing in what we might call "fringe" sciences, biotech, ETs, reversed engineering, paranormal supranatural phenomena research etc., things to do with the mind scape in a POSITIVE manner.

They attempted at getting solutions, creations, innovations and breakthroughs going in their careers, and then were stopped, either by lack of funds, or outright blocked, almost killed, or whatever... went underground, and now begin anew.

Those are the types we want to help. And those ladies and gentlemen will not come in to an open forum where suspicion is the norm and not the exception.

We dont really care about "whistleblowers" who tell us whether the ritual of this cult or that agency requires biting of your finger or frying an egg in a pan.

As a friend stated, many speak of the coming Light now, quoting pieces of my book. Just make sure you dont mistake it with the freight train at the end of the tunnel... just kidding, no?

Thats not what I meant so we are clear.

To write my book, I had to research and talk to, and correspond with, over about 15 years since 1993, hundreds of people, from astronauts to psycho analysts, to economists, to you name it, even heads of states, believe it or not.

To this day I keep most of my sources confidential until they pass away or unless they tell me "Go ahead and say it now." Why? Samurai code.

What I am getting at here is that there is a time for everything, and now with Pluto in Capricorn the big transformation of society begins, slowly, as of TONIGHT when Pluto entered CAP One (The Tribal Leader degree) on this new moon and Uranus turns direct on this ThanksGiving day 2008.

Uranus turns on a dime now. Pisces 19 - A master instructs his disciple - is the sabian symbol.

"The balance between the forces of fear and those of invention is shifting into a forward mode that invites innovation and discovery. Errors will be made, of course, but a willingness to experiment with new social forms and individual expectations allows us to learn, adjust and keep on trying."

- Jeff Jawer (stariq.com)

The transformational forces erode organizations and institutions that have grown rotten at the core. Regardless of how old they are. Some were created with rotten purposes to begin with,as you know...

This will be followed by purification and, finally, rebirth. We are not only creating the shape of a new society, and culture, and civilization, we actually stand on the edge of redefining "human potential." Or what it is to be HU-man.

The best we can do is begin networks of compassionate action now. There are some good eggs here. To the member who lumped me in with the gurus, get a brain please! I am no one's guru, i am a multiplier & facilitator. Ask Kerry!

Here is the full 19 minutes video version with the audio of Cassidy Ryan St.Clair - dated 5 November - released in Scorpio moon now, featuring a radiant zone, and a few silent encoded messages to all our friends, on and off this planet...

Take a look.

T I M E - L I N E
http://stclairzone.ning.com/forum/to...-by-the-master
R A D I A N T * Z O N E S

THX 4 watching.
Bye 4 Now.

Peace
M StC.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:42 AM   #36
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by StClair
and I even had an ex operative help me structure my first own forum a long while ago to protect me against this stuff and he taught me how to spot them.

Not that I am asking you to do this task, but

I think it would be interesting to have a sticky post on how to spot these people

it would be a double edge sword no doubt as people (perhaps even "them") would use it to label anyone and everyone as provocateurs

on the other hand it would also educate folks to no longer participate in those now easy to spot traps and baited threads

unity
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:36 PM   #37
juke
Avalon Senior Member

for Kerry & Bill & Avalon

(I received this email today - )

Greetings and glad tidings ~

May this message find you well and thriving!

This season, we celebrate our third anniversary since launching
the Go Gratitude Experiment in November 2005. Whohoooo!
The ground crew of Go Gratitude sends our Thanks and big, cosmic
*hug* to you.

Together, we have co-created a worldwide wave of Gratitude, bringing
the art of appreciation hOMe to the heart. Thank you for joining us on
this amazing journey, for sharing your stories, ah-ha's and life-changing
moments, and for the honor of witnessing what happens when we
collectively choose to Align with the Heart and Embrace the
Great*Full*Ness of Life!

In deep appreciation for All that IS,
we offer this prayer from our great-full hearts to YOU;
Today, and every day ...
May you be filled with Light, Love and Gratitude!

May your brilliance be reflected in the eyes of all you meet.
May the blessings of Life be felt in thought, word and deed.

May you drink deeply from Wisdom's cup.
May you see the gift in every challenge, the sacred in every step.

May laughter roll your belly as you delight in Creation's mystery.
May you breathe freely, Love deeply, rejoice wildly and create
passionately.

May you be at peace, whether your bowl be empty or full.
May the Light of Love shine brightly upon your soul.

May you listen deeply within, faithfully heeding the guidance of Spirit.
May you wake to dream each day, remembering NOW is all there IS.

May you feel the energy of co-creation flowing through each hand.
May you remember to honor and give thanks for our Motherland!

May you experience the bliss of a well-lived day ...
Forgiving ignorance; releasing regret, guilt or shame.

May you be sovereign, and to thine own Self be true.
May you remember each person make a difference ...
... and that person is YOU!

Many blessings always and all ways ...

Ukehi Shiiji (Thank you for being our heart)

Stacey Robyn
and the ground crew of Go Gratitude!

juke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:17 PM   #38
milk and honey
Avalon Senior Member

Seeing as this thread is treating the question of discipline and self disciple i have a question for you Dean Plejaren.

You advocate technology as a solution to problems of the abuse of power. Can you give an example or two and explain how the technology could solve these problems? How can technology supercede the need for laws?

And, how would you define 'proper authority'?

Thanks.
milk and honey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:48 PM   #39
jaby
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You are right, the more we get into the hot zone, the more insane it will get. And also the more exciting and interesting it will be...
I agree......thanks for your reply and further comments....cheers! All the best to you and good luck with everything....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretic View Post
Not that I am asking you to do this task, but
I think it would be interesting to have a sticky post on how to spot these people
No this would never work. It would be like a school report for the 'plants'...to see how well they were doing...it would also be an ideal place for them to cause more mischief and confusion....

This forum was always going to be a massive target for the PTB.
Trying to divide and rule. Flooding the site with unsuitable threads. Chipping away...here and there...trying to discredit whistleblowers etc..

The 'freedom' of the internet...people communicating 'freely' world-wide is an anathema to the 'controllers'. They had to try and get on top of it...and this is why, I believe, they put a lot of time and effort into forums.

No-one genuine should dispair...forums are still good places. In spite of the interference. Onward-ever-onward.
jaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #40
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Indeed, all of the planets are now going direct as of today.

"The balance between the forces of fear and those of invention is shifting into a forward mode that invites innovation and discovery. Errors will be made, of course, but a willingness to experiment with new social forms and individual expectations allows us to learn, adjust and keep on trying."

This is exactly what is going on with our Avalon team and we are very excited about what we are learning and ready to share with everyone. Free energy, aquaponics food growing systems, inexpensive underground shelter systems and the list goes on. We are excited and joyful with this new shift in awareness and focus.
Old 11-27-2008, 10:30 PM   #41
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

hi
you are all a great bunch of freethinkers and that's why i like it here and there's also an enlightening spiritual element And thanks to flying piramyd in 2009 i am going to build my first magnetic motor.

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote