Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-12-2010, 08:02 AM   #51
Devakas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: orthodoxymoron threads

Dear Ortho,

I feel sorry how your soul struggles. I read most of your postings. You are pure and honest with your questions. You are the greatest absorber and compiler of information here. This is a talent. And you will add more to your questions as new will come.
Think for a while about India, ancient India…
All young boys while they grow have many questions to be answered; it is human nature to ask. Lucky those who were taught by wisest man, received dharma and were inaugurated. In Vedas it is said you can not ask and get answers if you not serve.
To become a servant is the only way to get answers from guru. They guide in answers and in life. This is a way for successful life. To find a guru, who is fully conscious person is hard today in Kali yuga, but lucky those who find and dedicate their lives to serve. To serve to guru teacher who is fully awaken pure consciousness person, to serve to god. I think it is simple we are here created by god and definitely we have to serve to god.

Grew in Catholic country, but I like Vedas wisdom as there is no question not answered there, any question that can be created by human mind. There is no hidden knowledge. God wasn’t so bad to leave us blind, he created us and left knowledge for all of us, explaining everything for us. Isn’t it powerful?

Scripts says there are many demigods and races created by god, there are heavenly planets and hellish planets, and living entities on them, but it is not advised to worship any of them. It is said (more than 5000 years ago at least) you will swim in the oceans and fly in the skies…Vedas describe many wars in the skies between demigods, good and bad, but the point is to worship and get back to the source god.

There are many who share their experiences, theories, knowledge and creativity but they are all human. Even the ‘dragon’ is human…it is human nature to seek, to understand creation. This is where confusion comes, we worship wrong ones all the time, we listen and question wrong ‘gods’ all the time.

I know you know what to do

With avalonian pure love
Devakas
Devakas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:20 AM   #52
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for your wise words Devakas. The whole world contains much wisdom...and that includes India. I'm trying to think of myself as a citizen of Earth...and open to all cultures, races, and religions. I live in the United States...but I don't think of myself as an American...in a nationalistic or protectionistic sense. I like the principles and concepts of the founders and the founding documents...but I consider myself to be a citizen of India as much as a citizen of the U.S.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:15 PM   #53
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

ODM, you are probably the most open-minded person I have ever known. You are introspective, kind-hearted, humble and have great insights. I read and like a lot of your posts.

Most people do not have the energy to explore everything the way you do, so we focus on what we think is "more important". Maybe it is crucial that we know the hierarchy and the players in the PTB. Maybe it makes a huge difference if we are intimately familiar with the archetypes and how they are vying for power. But it is so far from our daily lives that it is hard to think that it is important.

Maybe Abrax just needs a little pull to come over to the light, but maybe not. I would not touch him/her with a ten-foot pole, but it is admirable that you try.

Since you enjoy seeking the truth, I highly recommend this free 10-day meditation course http://www.dhamma.org/ It has centers all around the world, so you will probably find one close to home. Let me know if you want to know more about the course.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:39 PM   #54
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you lisa. I'm often more shallow and gullible...than I am truly open. But I'm working on it. It takes an open person to know an open person...and you seem to be equally open. Namaste. People have lives. They have families. They have jobs. They have problems. They don't have the time, energy, and inclination to basically become monks...and think everything though...with much pain and suffering. It's a nasty job...but someone's gotta do it! Thank-you for the tip on the meditation course. Of course...my problem may be that I meditate too much! Or...do I vegetate too much? Some call it laziness. I call it deep thought! Forget Deep-Throat. Listen to Deep-Thought! Everyone's too involved!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-15-2010 at 10:07 PM.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:57 PM   #55
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Of course...my problem may be that I meditate too much!
My mistake, LOL. That explains why you are so good with people. Namaste.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 06:11 PM   #56
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if nearly everything is BS? What if we are all deluded? What if our battles are really delusions in conflict? What if we need to start from scratch? I'm just considering these threads to be my attempt to sample various modalities of thinking. The real answers may yet be on the horizon. I feel very unsatisfied with nearly everyone and everything. The United States of the Solar System is my best idea for a next step. If we do this...the stage may be set for doing something of a more refined nature in 100 years. I believe in evolutionary change...and this seems to be a logical next step. But I think we're just scratching the surface of considering the possibilities regarding what things should really be like here in this Solar System. Please think long, hard, and independently...but don't get angry or go crazy. Good Luck!!

Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-15-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-17-2010, 01:22 AM   #57
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just want everyone to be happy and get along with each other. This is the goal behind all of my threads and posts...even the most controversial ones. I'm thinking that I've pretty much made my point...and that I probably should not post nearly as much. I probably won't go to Avalon 2...but I'll always be lurking in the shadows. Thanks to all who have helped me to learn about life, the universe, and everything...and that includes you abraxasinas.
Old 03-29-2010, 03:00 AM   #58
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

After looking at everything from as many angles as possible...the following video clips sum up my conclusions: 1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP2WC...eature=related 2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2SpR...eature=related 3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlCb4...eature=related And we wonder why we are under quarantine? Will we ever learn? I doubt it...but hope springs eternal. What do you think Lucifer/Hathor? Wanna go out with me...and get really plastered? Can't we just all get along? Perhaps we'd all get along...if we all got a bong!

Lastly...I wish to thank you...Bill and Kerry...for all of the interviews...and for this forum. You have both gone way, way out on a limb to do all of this...and more. These are scary, confusing, and dangerous times we live in. To hide forbidden knowledge is risky. To reveal forbidden knowledge is risky. But secrecy breeds corruption. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmW...eature=related The human race needs to have access to most...if not all...of the secrets of the universe. We all need to be elites. If we are treated like retarded children...we will act like retarded children. If we are treated like elites...we will act like elites...non-corrupt elites, that is. Thank-you Bill and Kerry for a wonderful yet painful learning experience. Probably the most important lesson I have learned in Avalon and Camelot...is to learn how to think regarding controversial and difficult subjects. I really don't think things are going to get easier...and we will need to be able to properly evaluate a lot of new information. I won't be going to Avalon 2. I need a rest from all of this...but I will be lurking in the shadows. Namaste.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-08-2010 at 07:19 PM.