Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 09:18 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default 'V' Movie Revisited

Please rewatch the old series/movie 'V'

"V the Final Battle" 1 (Google) http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72135212562005
"V the Final Battle" 2 (Google)http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...38471716&hl=en
I couldn't find part 3. You may have to use YouTube.

I just noticed that the sequence in You Tube has been scrambled. When I first posted the link...the succeeding parts would automatically play in order. Now they don't...and the numberings are often incorrect. Some are missing. The Google version is screwed-up also. Interesting. Please try to watch all segments. Buy or rent a DVD if necessary. Please consider the information which has come to light since 'V' was produced. Also consider the possibility that 'V' may contain large elements of truth. Could the giant spaceships really be deep underground bases? Watch carefully...and read between the lines of the script. I don't know if any of this is true...but there seems to be an emerging pattern. Is One Nation Under Satan being solidified in preparation for open rule by malevolent non-humans? Is the New World Order really the Old World Disorder Reptilian Theocracy? Again, I don't really know...but I do see a disturbing pattern...especially when reading various materials and viewing a variety of videos which haven't been readily available until recently. Please help me to sort this out. I don't want to go off half-cocked...although perhaps I already have! I tend to doubt my religious upbringing...as well as atheism...or the new age religions. I am settling on the U.S. Constitution as a meeting place for diverse peoples and philosophies. I guess I oppose The-ocracies and Me-ocracies...while I endorse a We-ocracy. This would be true...whether or not there is an alien presence. When this is all over...I may have a very red face. All of us may have very red faces. The search for truth...and doing that which is in everyone's best interest...should have absolute veto power...but we the people should have the power to decide what that is.

Here is a suggested order of viewing...ending with the 'V' series. Ideally one would watch 'V' first...and then go through the link list...and then view 'V' a second time...and notice what got missed the first time! This is time consuming...and I'm probably naive and impatient to expect busy people to take the time to do this. But what if there is a legitimate pattern...and this stuff is mostly reality? The problem must be clearly discerned before a solution can be achieved. This may be huge. An appropriate forum such as Avalon may be a testing ground...to see how people may react to a very strange reality. I don't know...but if it is even partially true...extreme tact will be required to avoid a catastophic overreaction by the general public...

1. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...29053600562261
2. http://video.google.com/videosearch?...+wilder&emb=0#
3. http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71240361070544
4. www.youtube.com/watch?v=App2uRxZ4IwYouTube
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiu-C...elatedYouTube- Extended Clip - The Day the Earth Stood Still
6. www.youtube.com/watch?v=tq1SgXIKI3UYouTube- )·)·)-_ The Reptilian Race _-(·(·(
7. www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTcF-7opGLUYouTube- the History of Satanism
8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr5FW...next=1YouTube- Deep Underground Military Bases
9. www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJfc63rCnWEYouTube- THE ORION CONSPIRACY # 1 - SEB JANIAK
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTe2t...elatedYouTube- THE ORION CONSPIRACY # 2 - SEB JANIAK
11. www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2j-8CI9HywYouTube- Joseph Farrell Pt.1
12. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cu5pN...ndex=1YouTube- January 26th, 2008 - Part 2 (2nd Interview)
13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcckn...next=1YouTube- V - the final battle - chapter 1

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-11-2009 at 11:08 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:32 PM   #2
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

my father used to watch this series when i was little.
i used to watch it with him and loved it.
i didnt know a movie was made of it. lol nice. Thanks.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:33 PM   #3
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion11 View Post
my father used to watch this series when i was little.
i used to watch it with him and loved it.
i didnt know a movie was made of it. lol nice. Thanks.
I guess the DVD I rented was a compilation of the series. I wonder if anyone took this seriously when it was first broadcast? Hollywood seems to know things that most people don't know. They seem to give us clues...packaged as entertainment. The following 'Lone Gunman' episode was eerily prophetic regarding 9/11...six months before 09/11/01: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUKQz-xm0is. I watched the original airing...and it freaked me out on 9/11. Is there a connection between the subject of this thread...and 9/11? Was 9/11 an inside (the earth reptilian) job? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5jhI...382329&index=8 Speaking of which...have you heard the recent Camelot audio interview regarding 9/11? http://projectcamelot.org/elizabeth_...flight_93.html. She has a very nice voice! I'm in love! I suspect that most government employees are like Elizabeth Nelson...just doing their jobs as best they can.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-15-2009 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-14-2009, 11:31 PM   #4
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

i dunno,
but when i used to watch it with my dad,
i remember i always felt like... " man, this is prolly true stuff" lol

i agree, lots of 'entertainment' is much more than just entertainment.
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I keep getting the feeling that the powers that be, the powers that wannabe, the elites, the city-states, the alphabet agencies, the secret societies, the mainstream media, etc, etc...have a lot more to deal with than staying filthy rich, being as powerful as god, and screwing the little guy. I keep getting the feeling that they are dealing with something similar to the subject of 'V'. Humans are quite corruptible...especially if the corruptors are non-humans with superior intelligence and inferior ethics. I have a hard time hating the various power groups. I suspect that if I were in their shoes...I'd be doing some of the very same things they are doing...perhaps worse. But I don't want to let them off the hook too easily. It is fair game to second guess them...and try to figure out what's really going on. This, in fact, may make their job easier. If reptilians rule the world...and we initiate a successful global conversion/exorcism...then everyone will sleep a lot better at night...including the elites. If a world government was based upon Constitutional Responsible Freedom...instead of being One Nation Under Satan...the elites could keep their Chateau's and Castles...and drive their Enzo Ferrari's and Bugatti Veryon's. I could care less. Governance would be decentralized and decorrupted...but the opportunity to gain and keep wealth would remain. On the other hand...a heightened ethical awareness should lead to increased philanthropy toward worthy charities and foundations...but this would be voluntary.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-15-2009 at 07:39 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:07 AM   #6
Tarliam
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I keep getting the feeling that the powers that be, the powers that wannabe, the elites, the city-states, the alphabet agencies, the secret societies, the mainstream media, etc, etc...have a lot more to deal with than staying filthy rich, being as powerful as god, and screwing the little guy. I keep getting the feeling that they are dealing with something similar to the subject of 'V'. Humans are quite corruptible...especially if the corruptors are non-humans with superior intelligence and inferior ethics. I have a hard time hating the various power groups. I suspect that if I were in their shoes...I'd be doing some of the very same things they are doing...perhaps worse. But I don't want to let them off the hook too easily. It is fair game to second guess them...and try to figure out what's really going on. This, in fact, may make their job easier. If reptilians rule the world...and we initiate a successful global conversion/exorcism...than everyone will sleep a lot better at night...including the elites. If a world government was based upon Constitutional Responsible Freedom...instead of being One Nation Under Satan...the elites could keep their Chateau's and Castles...and drive their Enzo Ferrari's and Bugatti Veryon's. I could care less. Governance would be decentralized and decorrupted...but the opportunity to gain and keep wealth would remain. On the other hand...a heightened ethical awareness should lead to increased philanthropy toward worthy charities and foundations...but this would be voluntary.
WOW synchronicity i have been thinking for awhile about almost the same thing what is the real agenda the visitors to this planet and our minds is and is it as noble as we think, wouldn't it be odd if the real powers that be are aliens.
Tarliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:56 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarliam View Post
WOW synchronicity i have been thinking for awhile about almost the same thing what is the real agenda the visitors to this planet and our minds is and is it as noble as we think, wouldn't it be odd if the real powers that be are aliens.

If you haven't already...check out the links on my first post. I tend to think the really good-guys are out there...but that the bad-guys we are dealing with are down there...underground. This stuff did not originate in my mind...but I am tending to focus on the interrelationship of governments, religions, reptilians, aliens, conspiracies...and the concept that we may have to save ourselves...and that our saviours are mostly not our friends. God save us from our Saviours. Also...it's possible that Earth is as good as it gets in the universe. I hope this isn't the case...but what if it is? Constitutional Responsible Freedom may be something new in the universe...which could conceivably be ruled by a tyrannical universal theocracy...a Universal Church. Does God rule the universe? Do beings throughout the universe vote on various issues...or are they told what to do...without discussion? Are there elections to pick a new God every 1,000 years or so...or is the same God always in power...forever? Don't misunderstand. I believe in a very, very good and kind God...that is very, very good at delegating authority and power. A God who hoards power and demands worship and praise...is really a Satan. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-15-2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:30 PM   #8
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I'm very interested in hearing from other people regarding this thread. It's a way of asking 'am I sane?' I really want to hear from people who have seen it all...and know the scams and delusions. I don't want to insist on my current perceptions and concerns. I just want to arrive at a reasonable way of looking at our world and universe. The picture I see emerging is quite disturbing...yet I still see a light at the end of the tunnel. I just want to make sure that it's not an oncoming train. Please consider the links as a group...and tell me what you think. Please.
Old 04-15-2009, 07:43 PM   #9
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

I'm old enough to remember this series and watched it terrified at the time.
When the reptilians removed their skin on their faces it was scary!
There was nothing like this at time on TV and i often thought then YES THIS IS FOR REAL!
I guess at the time most had not awakened to see the truth in all this, as a child i had seen ET's and found this series extremely interesting.
I have always thought that these films and series have been put into the media for future time lines.

Wondered when this series would make a response as so many now are beginning to see in to this, nice one Orthodoxyman.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 07:53 PM   #10
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Cool! What kind of et's did you see? Did you perceive them as being benevolent or malevolent? Did they seem to be physical, spiritual, or both? Are et's physical beings who can astrally project...or are they primarily spiritual beings who can physically manifest...or some other possibility?
Old 04-15-2009, 08:08 PM   #11
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I do not understand one thing. if they are so powerful and much more advanced than we are, why are they hiding?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #12
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

They are not hiding Burgandia they are all around you, just open your eyes i see them everyday.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 08:30 PM   #13
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I do not understand one thing. if they are so powerful and much more advanced than we are, why are they hiding?
If they exist...and the reports can be believed...they are ugly...and not very nice. There may be exceptions...and I frankly don't care if they are ugly...I just don't want them to kill us, rule over us, terrorize us, abduct us, experiment on us, eat us...or otherwise screw with us. They may be very advanced in some ways...and very deficient in other ways. The reptilian and human races may have been fighting each other for millions of years. There may be some very bad blood here. Some have suggested that they need to completely control us...by exterminating and enslaving most of us...before they can show themselves...and rule over us openly. Secrecy seems to be necessary to their alien agenda. If the people of the world decided to rule themselves with constitutional responsible freedom...and expose ALL of the secrets regarding these beings...the gig would probably be up. Game Over.

I don't want to engage in deep trench warfare with them. I don't want to hurt or kill them. I just want them to leave us the **** alone. This may necessitate a trial separation of human and reptilian races(separate but equal?) on different planets...with the possibility of integration(forced busing?) at a later date(Grey vs Board of Re-education[2054]?). I'd like nothing more...than a reconciliation with the Devil Himself(Herself?)...who is presumably a
reptilian attorney/musician/architect/scientist/theologian/politician. I'd like to take organ lessons from a truly reconciled Lucifer on the organ at Saint Sulpice...or on the organ in a cathedral which I suspect exists deep within the earth...which probably puts St. Peter's to shame...and that's not a put-down. How about it Lucifer? Let's get this thing over with. No one worships anyone or anything. The U.S. Constitution applies from the center of Earth to one million kilometers in all directions. No hidden agendas or hidden meanings. The BS simply stops.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-16-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 11:41 PM   #14
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

V was amazing. It was one of my favorite programs growing up. I still remember vividly a scene where a human girl who is pregnant goes into labor, and ends up giving birth to a lizard baby!! She had no idea. Lots of screaming follows.

Speaking of....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TufUH...eature=related

Last edited by Lorien; 04-15-2009 at 11:45 PM.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 11:47 PM   #15
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorien View Post
V was amazing. It was one of my favorite programs growing up. I still remember vividly a scene where a human girl who is pregnant goes into labor, and ends up giving birth to a lizard baby!! She had no idea. Lots of screaming follows.
See what happens when you don't wait until you get married? Her boyfriend turned out to be a real snake! She should have listened to her mother!
Old 04-16-2009, 01:13 AM   #16
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
See what happens when you don't wait until you get married? Her boyfriend turned out to be a real snake! She should have listened to her mother!
So true..so funny
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 01:24 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

This is a bit of a tangent...but here is an interesting online conversation I had with someone who claimed to be a hybrid:

Veronica: Mad humans always existed, just don’t blame their actions (if existed) to the Reptilians. Is too easy to say people are been led by other species evils than admit that there are humans nuts by themselves. Reptilians are good, they only approach a human when they fall in love, and to do good to the beloved person. Satan is a word that means "attorney" in the original language. It is not an individual, the word can apply to many alien lawyer that have nothing to do with humans.

Orthodoxymoron: Is the Old Testament God really Satan...a Reptilian. Could the "attorney" definition have something to do with the legalism seen in the Old Testament? We humans are pretty disgusting in our own right...but I suspect that evil spirits and evil aliens make things a lot worse. Who is responsible for abductions, mutilations, etc? And what about the frightful appearance of alleged Reptilians. I'm not anti-alien...just anti-evil.

Veronica: Thanks for commenting on my post, and for the opportunity of bringing up this subject. The Old Testament Satan came from a species called Man of Tri. He was a good guy, having a beautiful personal trajectory of defending social rights on his planet, extremely intelligent, only bright and right lawyers are chosen to be a Satan. At the time he arrived on Earth, unfortunately, he had become insane, and he did a lot of harm, but it was because he was ill. His species lives 8.000 to 10.000 years of Earth, and he stayed much of this time here, doing harm. As there was few personnel from other species working here, few angels and lots of work to do in those days, nobody caught him. I am not aware if Eden destituted him while he was alive, but he did not act as a Satan here, though he had the Satan seal because he was a nominated Satan ( by Eden High Council). He acted as an insane man, because he was maddened by an illness. See, there is Good and Bad, and there is Evil. Good and Bad are complementary in a context. Evil is out of place. This is because the source of Evil is an illness. It is a virus. We call it virus of Tri because was first detected there. This virus attacks a small percentage of most populations. All species are united to find the cure, all species have problems with maddened guys, and, as humans, in all species most individuals are good guys living by common sense and good social rules.

Orthodoxymoron: I'm wondering if you have heard of, seen or read a book titled 'The Great Controversy' by Ellen G. White? If so, what is your opinion? What is your opinion regarding the Teachings of Jesus? What is your opinion regarding the U.S. Constitution? What can you tell me about the New World Order? Is it really the Old Alien Order? Who was ultimately responsible for 9/11? Satan as a mentally-ill attorney is a fascinating possibility...

Veronica: I will bring the answers here later, just stopped quickly now to thank you. The FAQ is stuck for lack of questions and you really do good ones. I don’t speak alone, I am supported by Lucifer embassy and by Eden. I got a long message from a Messenger Angel about these, it will take a while to translate, but I will let you know. Basically, about the book of Ellen White as well as the Teaching of Jesus, the message focus on the fact that we are the ones making the history now, there is no need to focus on history to know anything important. Each happening of history is fit for the time it happened. Constitution, summary: the real law is the law of Nature, not clearly understood yet, and the value of the C. relies on its closeness to the natural laws, not imposing limits to it. The C. is to assure freedom, but the freedom only exists when there is no need of law, be to limit, be to let free, other than the nature. As an overview, the U.S. Constitution is advanced, but not finished. Nature allow development and technology, as it works for the Aliens. What changes is the concept about life. New World Order never existed. If humans made their organizations, they were never powerful to threaten the entire world. Never existed an Alien Order, they are ordinary civilizations, with teachers and accountants and social philosophies, living well and satisfied, solving their problems as everyone else. I know it is hard to believe after all this negative marketing, but they are just here doing routine. About 9/11 the answer of the Angels is: All that participated of 9/11 are already dead.

I will put the answers here if you don’t mind, not to overload the comments on the video. You are welcome. The old testament is genuine, it was transmitted by Eden, and the prophets translated the best they could, but the angel’s language is not a piece of cake, and there are many misinterpretations, specially after translated to other languages and analyzed. People have the right to know how things are. I am a fallen angel, you probably heard that we born in human form. We have being trying to tell these things for many millennia, but the kings always kill us and burn our books. But this time there is Internet. I am telling this things on You Tube because I am still not sure if the powers of human will not try to burn the books again, if we start to speak to many people at once. Though the world is more civilized now. When you feel comfortable you can visit my blog, there is many more there about the Creation. There is also a book for download, it is a poem done by me with the angel Ariel, that is my brother. It was done to heal the heart, when people sometimes feel tired of the harshness of life. All material there is free and Creative Commons, we don’t want anything from anyone. We speak because it takes us closer of home. Have a great week.

About spirits: The spirits disturb, really. The fact is that spirits must remain sleeping, and when they are awake they do disturbance. What is important to understand is that never had, and there is not yet, personal enough to suffice the demand of work in Earth. The grays are the responsible to collect the lost spirits, this is part of their job and they are paid to do it and do well, but they are few with few equipment compared to the quantity of ghosts. If someone feel that is being disturbed, he must ask to the gray of his area to chase that specific ghost and the problem will be solved. They usually focus to sane the problems where more humans are being affected. To call the gray just make the request near one of their communication devices. These communicators are discretely placed where the community gathers to discuss the problems, such as churches or community centers, and by what they hear on these places they know where to act to solve the problems affecting more people at once. If someone speak to them directly pointing the problems, they can act more effectively.

Mutilations: Aliens never mutilate. Not even the criminals. Simply because third dimensional material has no use for anyone but to those who live in it. Most aliens can jump from 3rd to 4th dimension, but their feeding and living is done in the 4th. The 3rd is just for work, tourism or study. For any alien species the bodies of the 3rd D are troublesome to deal with directly, and is pointless. The cattle mutilations are done by rats, birds and small animals. There is plenty of analysis of these supposedly mutilated by abduction corpses, and most of them point to very understandable causes, though there might be something bizarre on nature that we cannot understand. If you wish to research deeper, there is a complete article done by a Brazilian magazine called UFO with legists doctors examining many of these cattle. All of them concluded the mutilations were done by rats, that choose the soft parts to eat first – eyes, nose, mouth, ears, reproductive parts, and from these to inside. The opening made by the small creatures who live from corpses are generally perfect and round, and they eat first from inside, it is easy to see at an apple eaten by worms. From outside it can looks good, and the small hole is perfectly round.

Real abductions: The Grays are the “nanny” of human species, as the human species of Gaia is young and still entitled do receive special care. Is the grays duty to assure that all human on the group under their care gets food, shelter and sanitary conditions ( not richness, it is only about the health). So, they ionize the air to kill bacteria, influence for resources to reach hospitals, researchers and sanitary organizations. The abductions occur when a special human individual gets ill, the “special” relies on fact that the person is a hub for the distribution of resources to many others humans. If that person gets ill many will be without resources and will be consequently ill too, so the grays operate this hub person so he can keep up as a resources distributor for that area. It is expensive for the grays, done rarely. But as humans start to communicate directly with the grays they might even buy this operations perhaps, paying by sending resources to other humans in need from that gray group. They do these exchanges with some sensitive’s, sometimes.

Reptilian appearances: The Reptilians are moved by the heart. They fall in love with humans more frequently than you can imagine, then they try to approach the person and everyone gets scared. They are an old, old species, with all existential problems solved, so they live in search of love and adventure. They are scary, of rude gestures, and cannot communicate well with humans, so the misunderstandings and confusions they cause are huge, but there is always an impulsive Reptilian in love behind, usually he does not succeed in his affair, sometimes do. They can fall in love with a person, with a population, with a politic system, with a project being made, by an object or place. It has nothing to do with the “take the world” theories, even because they don’t have to take, the Earth belong to them, and the Angels protect Earth because of them ,as they don’t fit anywhere else, while humanoids can be taken to other places. They are rough in the outside, and most sweet on the inside. Here is their place, the humans just need to learn to understand them, and I am sure will be great for all. They love to have other species living here, when a civilizations ends they long for the next.

I hope this information has a use for you. It is not something I read or heard, the source are the own Alien representatives. I took the task to clarify the misconceptions on the media on my group, and the intention is only to inform our point of view. I chose to speak person to person, with those who are interested on the issue, as being half-human myself.

Veronica: Hello friend, You Tube is making me tired. It is like a rally road and I don’t like it, I am a girl. Here are most boys trying to combat, not to fix on the subject. For discussion, only you were interesting. Keep my e-mail if you wish. You are welcome to discuss anytime.

Orthodoxymoron: Thank-you for your answers and comments. I hope that the internet and You Tube will help people to learn how to communicate more effectively and nicely. I hope things turn out well for everyone...humans, aliens, everyone. I even hope that Satan can learn to be happy without being mean and causing trouble. I don't want anyone to be miserable. Life should be enjoyed. I hope this universe can get past war. We should compete constructively...not destructively. Peace to you.

I should add that shortly after this exchange...Veronica's You Tube account was closed.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-16-2009 at 08:30 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:40 AM   #18
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Oh boy,

I loved this when first out was teenager at time,still got vhs copies of tv even though brought dvd few years back now was originally 1-5 episodes 2 hrs long
and the was a 18 episode series after i have lost these now in house flood and tried to replace

The one thing that stuck with me was,humans on conveyor belts for food!!oh and size of ship stealing water with false pretense of giving us technology medical breakthroughs etc etc,but slipping it to us from behind,sounds familiar huh.

Today most medically advaced that we know of and understand how foods work yet look at he junk we produce and eat,and the levels of obesity.....conveyor belt anyone

I think tptb as part of agreement have to tell us the truth,and use various media to do this,obviously in ways that we ridicule and reject but as long as ther job quota fillled agreement fullfilled.

So yeah some of what you see in v 2012 film dissinformation leaks etc etc hidden truths.

Steven spielberg ,george lucas visionaries or past the ideas? hey and i love these guys especially george

V brings back memories cheers,you got any questions on v give us a shout,im sure i'll remember aint watched for years now might blow dust of old vhs feels more real than dvd plus old adverts cool.

Oh yeah remeber they had a conversion process(brain wash) afterwards person would change ,look and sound same, but would use opposite hand from before to write comb hair etc etc.

Watch out for politicianstrying to remeber which hand to scratch there ass with

Truthseeker

Love light & critical mass
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What if we have been given technology by the 'visitors' which initially seemed cool...but was decidedly NOT in our best interest? And what if we surrendered sovereignty when we accepted this technology? Further...what if we thought the underground bases, antigravity craft, nuclear weapons, etc, etc were for us...but were really for them? They may simply exterminate most of us(if we don't exterminate ourselves first with all of the fancy technology which we are morally incapable of properly using)...and use what we built for them...to launch an attack on the rest of the universe. Obviously this is just idle speculation. Spielberg was said to be a fearful person. I heard this in the late 80's from a reliable source. What does Hollywood know...and when did they know it? Perhaps a top quality documentary or movie needs to be produced which TRUTHFULLY and EXHAUSTIVELY reveals just how much trouble we may be in...and hopefully offers a realistic set of solutions. The internationally broadcast movie or documentary could be immediately followed-up with a presidential address and press conference with those most qualified to deal with the subject. People would probably be stunned...and some would go nuts...but we would get over it...and move on...as we always do.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-16-2009 at 08:18 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please consider this thread and comment on it. I've been striking out with the few threads I've started. Are they irrelevant? Are they just old news? Or...is the grouping of information too upsetting to face head on? I'm not dreaming this stuff up. I'm just connecting dots. Have these dots been previously connected? I'd be happier if all of this was completely discredited. I want to be wrong. But please watch the video clips as a group...and tell me what you think.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:59 AM   #21
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
If they exist...and the reports can be believed...they are ugly...and not very nice. There may be exceptions...and I frankly don't care if they are ugly...I just don't want them to kill us, rule over us, terrorize us, abduct us, experiment on us, eat us...or otherwise screw with us. They may be very advanced in some ways...and very deficient in other ways. The reptilian and human races may have been fighting each other for millions of years. There may be some very bad blood here. Some have suggested that they need to completely control us...by exterminating and enslaving most of us...before they can show themselves...and rule over us openly. Secrecy seems to be necessary to their alien agenda...

I don't want to engage in deep trench warfare with them. I don't want to hurt or kill them. I just want them to leave us the **** alone. This may necessitate a trial separation of human and reptilian races(separate but equal?) on different planets...with the possibility of integration(forced busing?) at a later date(Grey vs Board of Re-education[2054]?). I'd like nothing more...than a reconciliation with the Devil Himself(Herself?)...who is presumably a reptilian attorney/musician/architect/scientist/theologian/politician...
Straddling the fence is dangerous - think about the fall! - so dismiss the fence of one way of thinking versus another.
There are just too many unknowns in all of this. I read the interaction you had with Veronica and I don't know whether it's on point or not. I do think there is a level of malevolence about some of the alien species out there, but I also think there is good. As a species (human) we've been convinced that we're weak, less than some of our galactic brothers and sisters, so it would only stand to reason that fear would be the immediate vibration upon hearing of species that are larger, stronger, more technologically advanced and so on who aren't necessarily so keen about us. A common thread among the reports is that they look upon us as cattle, that there is a inherent disdain for us. Fine. Whatever.

The bigger picture involves a number of dimensions, a fully employed DNA, interdimensional abilities and an alignment of the energies of the universe. I don't like the idea of having to fight anybody or anything either ("deep trench warfare"), but if it's unavoidable...then do it well. Without fear.

If I have to fight, it's because they've left me with no other alternative. And if it comes to that point, there's only one rule: WIN. Someone or something that's three feet taller is suddenly a helluva lot shorter when you've taken out one or both of their knees. You following me on this? I've watched fights and called the winner prior to the fight itself based on what's in their eyes. If you're afraid of your opponent, then you've already begun losing. If anything I've read about the vibration of fear as being a food source for aliens is true, then I shall feed them none of mine. And therein, I believe is the where the true battle takes place. It's not about how tough you are or how many ways you can kill a man, alien, whatever - but how connected are you to transcend the very idea of death itself?

I understand what you're wrestling with, orthodoxymoron. I also see a belief in a God outside of yourself.
Quote:
I believe in a very, very good and kind God...
This belief limits you. Lessens you. By your beliefs - you define yourself. If you ARE God, always were and always will be - what could you possibly have to fear? There will be no end, no death. Only change. And if fear is absent from your paradigm, who or what may feed upon that fear? These are the weapons that I choose to sharpen. Our connection is our strength. Recognize your divinity and uncover all of the strength that you've been programmed to believe you don't have.

Underground civilizations? Yes. Alien agenda's? Yes. NWO? Yes. Psy-ops? Yes.
On the other hand, DNA activation, a thinning of the veils, a stripping away of the programming that belongs to a dying age. You will be guided by your intuition just so long as you stay connected to what is true. With so many unknowns, what exactly IS true? That you are more powerful than you can even imagine. Tap it now and say good bye to the old. Fear is the lie borne of division. Tear apart the constructs of division and realize your inherent connection to all that is - and all will be as it should be.

And for good measure, THIS always helps me to stand a little taller.
Remember what's important.
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 02:46 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the thoughtful response Recallone. Fence riders form splinter groups! However...remaining for an extended period in observation and reevaluation mode can help one avoid taking a plunge into the abyss. How many people have been rushed into stupid decisions throughout history? The bankster bailout may be a recent example. All of this is so bizarre...yet how else should we explain our existence...and on what should we base any hope for a usable future?

My reference to a good God is not limiting. I believe that the gods we have been taught about are Luciferian. All of them. Yet I see in the Teachings of Jesus and in my intuition...the distinct possibility of beings of greater intellectual and moral stature than we can possibly imagine. But for now...it seems that we are left with Human vs Reptilian...with very little intervention from any other source. Some might refer to this as a Great Controversy between Christ and Satan. I don't know. I once heard of a copy of a book bearing this title...being torn in two...the hard way...by unseen hands. Again, I don't know.

If these reptilian beings exist...I would much prefer to unite around the concept of non-theocratic constitutional responsible freedom...than engage in pointless bloodshed on both sides. The reptilians seem to be at war with this idea. The Vatican also seems to be at war with this idea. Is there a connection here?

You might find the Dulce Book of interest: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/dulce_book.html. The concept of reconciliation is repeatedly mentioned...as well as battle tactics, if required. I just think violence is always stupid. I hate violence. I don't care how different the Humans and Reptilians are...something can be worked out. The application of the U.S. Constitution to Earth and it's Moon seems to be the simplist way to unite the diverse peoples of the world...to unite the non-human beings of the inner Earth...to unite those beings who are unseen...and finally to unite all three groups...where no one is anyone's master or slave.

The video clip was interesting...but more violence! We always seem to gravitate toward violent solutions. We need to evolve just a little bit more.
Old 04-17-2009, 06:57 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone watched all of the video links in my first post? Has anyone watched them back to back? If so...what conclusions did you reach? I'm increasingly thinking that I'm in my own little nightmare...and can't convince anyone else to share it with me! It's one thing to hear a lunatic out...and then tell them, and everyone else...why they are wrong and crazy. But it's quite another thing to not even listen to them, and consider what they are saying. I'm amazed at the garbage that sells so many DVD's...makes so many people filthy rich, etc, etc. Perhaps reasonable conversation is a lost cause...especially if it is about something which is difficult to think about. If this is the creme de la creme of alternative thinking(I think it may be)...and few are interested in what I'm considering and questioning...where do I go from here? Where does the human race go from here? I could probably talk to some alphabet agency people...and I'm sure they would 'help' me! Hi guys!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 04-17-2009 at 09:30 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:07 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
They are not hiding Burgandia they are all around you, just open your eyes i see them everyday.
can you be more specific? Who are they, what do they look like, how do you recognize them?
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:31 PM   #25
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
can you be more specific? Who are they, what do they look like, how do you recognize them?
Some people can see the unseen from time to time. I see objects which appear to be alive when I look at a light background...and very occasionally and briefly in a more pronounced way. I have seen physical objects manipulated intelligently by unseen hands. I don't go looking for this stuff. I recommend staying away from this stuff. Whether these are reptilian entities or not...I don't know.
Here's a horrible joke: What did the search party say when they found the Donner Party? ICY DEAD PEOPLE!