Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-01-2009, 03:15 AM   #51
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Thats fine Jonathon..

And to the people private messaging me:

Respectfully, I am not answering any more questions re: this material.
The information speaks for itself. Time to do the work... you can speculate all you like but you will never know unless you read the books and watch the videos. This is wonderful empowering material on a higher level than anything else out there, I've done what I can to bring it to your attention. Ball is now in your court. Best of luck + love.

Luminari
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 03:20 AM   #52
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Yes, agree about the material- resonates with me more than any other material I've come across in 30 years of being into this.I actually *remember* the material- I knew it when I was little. I once made a drawing of the universes/15 D time matrix and it looked exactly like hers- I can't remember whether I drew it before or after my first NDE back in 97.
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #53
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Your Utube Videos are not working... you might want to remove them from here....
krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #54
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

ok, some of them are working I think... but some are not.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:44 PM   #55
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Oh that sucks! I see they have just removed the video today... I think we have been narked on by someone here who is affiliated with Azurite press.

It really is a very unintelligent move by them... having that video in as many places as possible would be the greatest free publicity they could ever have and generated alot of $$ once people decide to futher the studies the programs are all quite expensive.

This whole thread is invaluable free publicity for A'shayana.

Plus this knowledge is the birth right of every human on this planet.

Eleni we are lucky we watched the Bio-Regenesis series when we did.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #56
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

looks like another trip to the liberary..........too much to read and not enough hours in the day! sounds like a very interesting book
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 12:52 PM   #57
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Krystal I'm sorry you missed it but all the info was in Voyagers 2 & Angelic Realities, buy the books.

A'shayana did a brilliant job of explaining it all in the video which was the best part but I don't remember her saying anything that wasn't somewhere in her books..
Old 12-01-2009, 05:07 PM   #58
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

I'm so glad I watched every one of those videos before they were yanked!
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:39 AM   #59
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post

And to the people private messaging me:

Respectfully, I am not answering any more questions re: this material.
The information speaks for itself. Time to do the work... you can speculate all you like but you will never know unless you read the books and watch the videos. This is wonderful empowering material on a higher level than anything else out there, I've done what I can to bring it to your attention. Ball is now in your court. Best of luck + love.

Luminari
Well it's nice to know that you completely ignored my message. Thanks. I guess I should be happy though since most people just ignore me and I never know why.

For the record... I AM doing the work and reading the second book now.

This "community" is really starting to annoy me and I am not sure how much longer I am gonna be around. It feels more like a collection of people that lord their knowledge over others in an attempt to form some sort of hierarchy of people that are higher on the food chain of knowledge or something. That's the only thing that I can figure as to why the people here don't come together more and practice what they supposedly preach.

I'll think it over, but as Luminari so "eloquently" put it.... if I just need to "do the work" and read stuff online or in books, then I guess I don't really need this community of mostly skeptics anyway.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 12:03 PM   #60
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestGarden View Post
Well it's nice to know that you completely ignored my message. Thanks. I guess I should be happy though since most people just ignore me and I never know why.

For the record... I AM doing the work and reading the second book now.

This "community" is really starting to annoy me and I am not sure how much longer I am gonna be around. It feels more like a collection of people that lord their knowledge over others in an attempt to form some sort of hierarchy of people that are higher on the food chain of knowledge or something. That's the only thing that I can figure as to why the people here don't come together more and practice what they supposedly preach.

I'll think it over, but as Luminari so "eloquently" put it.... if I just need to "do the work" and read stuff online or in books, then I guess I don't really need this community of mostly skeptics anyway.
Thats a shame you took offense Tempest, I thought I was polite & succinct.

I am not here to be interrogated by you or anyone else, if you look at this thread I have already been bending over backwards to help and answer questions.

My personal opinions and conclusions (being a beginner myself to this material) are totally irrelevant and not of help to you.

You also sent this to me;

Quote:
The picture she paints in her books for humanity is not pretty one. She doesn't seem to believe that we have much hope
I really don't understand how you reached that conclusion at all, seems a very cynical perception that I did not get from reading the books..

Now you want discredit this "community", take a deep breath.
I know what its like to be ignored you wouldn't believe how many threads I have that no one seems interested in.. there's so many lovely people here but we are all different people with different priorities and interests and being here is so much more rewarding than not.

So what are you going to do now huh?! send me a bunch of abuse because I am a sovereign being and I didn't respond to your line of questioning?
Or are you humble enough to see that I am your friend and everything is going to be just fine.

Last edited by Luminari; 12-03-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:00 PM   #61
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I am not here to be interrogated by you or anyone else, if you look at this thread I have already been bending over backwards to help and answer questions.
I asked you ONE question and this is the first time I have ever contacted you, so I hardly think I would call that interrogation. Also based on your answer here, I guess we all owe you since you went so far out of your way to help us.

This is exactly the attitude that I am talking about.... If you truly want to help other people, then this shouldn't bother you at all.

Quote:
I really don't understand how you reached that conclusion at all, seems a very cynical perception that I did not get from reading the books..
That's because when I asked you this question I had not received Voyagers 2 in the mail yet and based on her radio interviews that I have listened to thus far, that is what I took away from the material she presents thus far. See, if you would have been polite enough to answer me back, I would have explained this further.

Quote:
I know what its like to be ignored you wouldn't believe how many threads I have that no one seems interested in, I've learnt to get over it..
So, because it has happened to you before, that makes it okay to do it to others?

Quote:
So what are you going to do now huh! send me a bunch of abuse because I am a sovereign being and I didn't respond to your line of questioning.
Or are you humble enough to see that I am your friend and everything is going to be just fine.
Calling my post abuse is a really dramatic way of stretching the truth.

My friend? I don't know you any better than the guy I pass on the street that I have never met. It seems that if you were my friend, you wouldn't have ignored me... pretty simple actually. I wouldn't have done that to people that I call friends.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #62
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Last edited by Luminari; 12-06-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:18 PM   #63
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 12-22-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:54 PM   #64
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari, I have most definitely appreciated your posts and you were instrumental in getting me off my duff to buy Voyagers 2, which I was planning to but hadn't gotten to.

Life changing, paradigm busting, illuminating...honestly, I will never look at things the same way and indeed I believe that my soul's direction will change course because of it. So thanks for your contributions (since you are probably feeling unappreciated right now).
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 03:02 PM   #65
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

Exclamation Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Get this thread back on track please and keep the personal issues in private message,
that's what they're for.
I will leave the posts as they are but will not hesitate to take action if this persists.

Thank you

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon

Last edited by GaiaLove; 12-03-2009 at 03:56 PM.
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:31 AM   #66
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Oh that sucks! I see they have just removed the video today... I think we have been narked on by someone here who is affiliated with Azurite press.

It really is a very unintelligent move by them... having that video in as many places as possible would be the greatest free publicity they could ever have and generated alot of $$ once people decide to futher the studies the programs are all quite expensive.

This whole thread is invaluable free publicity for A'shayana.

Plus this knowledge is the birth right of every human on this planet.

Eleni we are lucky we watched the Bio-Regenesis series when we did.
It was indeed very sad............I read this thread and watched the videos and still didnt buy the books until I heard Alex Colliers last video where some Michael bragged them up.

It took me awhile to get throught the introduction but if my neck wasnt so sore I would still be reading. LOL not used to reading but her book has caught my attention like nothing else ever has.

I was a little nervous thinking I was getting into something that would go against by belief of Jesus but I didnt............

Also, several people warned me not to get involved with channelled information and FYI................This is not channelled information at all

Thanks so much for putting up this thread as I ordered both books and can't wait to get educated by someone that I feels knows.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 05:45 AM   #67
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Luminari,

Thanks for this thread. I just ordered Voyagers 1 & 2 based on the
comments here and an interesting synchronicity.

I am a big fan of Star Trek Voyager, and was recently given a
cell phone with the model name Voyager.

I think someone is trying to tell me something!

Either way, I think these books are right up my alley.

I look forward to reading them.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:30 AM   #68
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

You know..when you get close the truth...there is always something that will disrupt it...have you all noticed that yet?

When there is truth that needs to be told lately, it seems that something gets hold of us or some how just creeps in and tries to derail the truth, and side track what is really important. Just an observation....keep your eyes open and your heart pure...you will see the truth.

Lets stick to what the objective is here...getting to the truth in a manner that suites everyone...that is what is important above all.

With respect to everyone..the subject matter is what this thread is about. Thank you Luminari for bring it out. Sometimes we need to do a little work on our own, and see what is important in the content.

So take a deep breath..and breathe

Last edited by BROOK; 12-05-2009 at 07:35 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:00 PM   #69
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you so much everyone for the positive comments.

Even Kerry Cassidy started referring to Anna Hayes/A'shayana Deane a few weeks after this thread went up and is still making references lately.. I'm not claiming I had anything to do with it as these books have been out for years.. but what we do here at Avalon can indeed have an ripple effect on mass awareness that leads to bigger things.

Hopefully Kerry and Bill (and David Wilcock?) can fly to Florida where A'shayana lives and do an interview on stargates, reclaiming your DNA, ascension mechanics, the stellar activation cycle 2012-2017 and many other related topics that will tie in with the Camelot research nicely but on an even more detailed and multidimensional level.
Old 12-05-2009, 06:45 PM   #70
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Im am halfway though her first book and I want to say that I have never felt so "in the loop" as to the information she is bringing to all of us.

She is beautiful inside and out. I sometimes finding myself going over her words as I do not want to miss any of her meanings. Thats how important her information is. Its like my mind is devouring it and its something my mind has been missing

Kerry deffinately should be promoting her work

I can't wait for my second book which is Secrets of Amenti to get here . You mentioned it was the better of the two and I cant even begin to imagine that.

She speaks to our hearts and has all of our best interest in hers.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #71
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

This guy is strange.

"White pubic hair"

I haven't watched all these yet but looks intriguing.

May your lotums light up all your crystal bodies,

L

Last edited by Luminari; 12-18-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 08:01 AM   #72
krystal
Avalon Senior Member

Red face Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Wow, this stuff is really out there.... my brain is rolling around
Old 12-10-2009, 12:05 PM   #73
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

Last edited by Luminari; 12-22-2009 at 12:16 PM.
Old 12-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #74
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

You know, I see these kinds of very extensive materials all the time, full with diagrams and symbols and precisely detailed explanations, and I just think to myself; How on Earth could anyone just make all this up?

Undoubtedly, there is much truth to all these works.

Peace,
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #75
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

When I see material of such complexity it triggers warning bells. The important truths are simple and uplifting. I don't understand why I should bother reading a bunch of detailed stuff that is more confusing than enlightening. The presentations seem to be designed to confuse - a mad rush through a bunch of topics. Maybe I'm just not ready for this.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amenti, voyagers