Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 08-18-2009, 10:57 PM   #1
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Another great channel I recently came across with lots of interesting information to digest and enjoy. It rings true with me.

There are a lot of videos of Bashar channeling, you can search them out on google and youtube, I'll just post a few here.

You may want to start with this one, as the channel is explaining who and what he believes Bashar is and how he got started with the whole thing:
10mins
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...66485154972047

4 laws of creation:

And this one is great, it is a Q&A a little over an hour in length:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...71449821338704

Bashar is a multi-dimensional being who speaks through channel Darryl Anka from what we perceive as the future. See for more: www.bashar.org

<3
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 11:56 PM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Thank you for sharing this with us. How beautiful and how touching

I-MA-GI-NATION seen that before but these people sure got happy over that. LOL
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:47 PM   #3
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

yah lol, a few of the reactions from the audience we're the much music look at me I'm cool reactions.

Imagination should properly be broken down as I-Magi-Nation. We are the Magicians/creators of our Nation.

Here is another one I enjoyed from Bashar:

And if you guys are into it, here is a massive series from bashar on how to channel:
http://www.vidoemo.com/videosearch.p...eling+Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you for sharing this with us. How beautiful and how touching

I-MA-GI-NATION seen that before but these people sure got happy over that. LOL
Old 08-23-2009, 01:38 PM   #4
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Great vids thanks!
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:12 PM   #5
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to the YouTube of a Bashar Channeling a few months back. It was the recent one done in Sedona. Seems as though most of what is coming through is accurate. I don't think it is possible to be 100% accurate when channeling like that. Here is the first part of the vid I am talking about. I liked it alot because he talked about parallel timelines which is a subject close to my heart.

tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 03:23 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

BASHAR Beyond The Secret And Into Abundance 1hour 17mins:
http://www.myvidster.com/video/15102...ce_-_AOL_Video

Last edited by Luminari; 12-24-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:40 PM   #7
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

There sure is a lot of videos of Bashar.

Here is one from Hawaii 2006, some interesting stuff here. Bashar claims that we are their ancestors, they are a hybrid race created by the greys.

10 part playlist.
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...7B5CBA760F351A
Old 08-25-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I listened to the YouTube of a Bashar Channeling a few months back. It was the recent one done in Sedona. Seems as though most of what is coming through is accurate. I don't think it is possible to be 100% accurate when channeling like that. Here is the first part of the vid I am talking about. I liked it alot because he talked about parallel timelines which is a subject close to my heart.

YouTube - Bashar Above Sedona A Vortex Gathering 1 9
I downloaded all of the utube vids of Bashar (audio only) that I could find, and comp'd them back together, converted to mp3, filled my iPod, and listened several times. It was a big chunk of my wake up routine. He's such a comedian. And he's close enough to us in evolution (if I can put it that way) that his take is very relevant to what we are going through. A lot of puzzle pieces can be found via his channelings. It's a handy way for me to absorb this kind of material, because I can listen all day in the background while I work.

I needn't mention the discernment filter should always be on. Take what resonates and leave the rest, as they say.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:39 PM   #9
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This is Bashar's home system.

Old 09-30-2009, 01:13 AM   #10
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

One of many gems of insights from Bashar's book; this has great relevance to many of our heated debates on this forum. I sincerely hope people read this and see the significance and take it on board:
Quote:

"Therefore, it would be our advice and our suggestion to you that you simply do not focus on the idea that there are negative beings who exist in the universe - other than those who exist on your own planet - that could interact with you against your will, and focus on the reality you choose to be. Then, by the fact that you will be on a different frequency, this will place you completely beyond the reach of anyone who is not on the same loving frequency."
I AM
Universally Yours,
Luminari
Old 09-30-2009, 01:20 AM   #11
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Great advice. Bashar has many important messages. Very humorous at times also.

micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 02:15 PM   #12
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by Luminari; 12-24-2009 at 02:41 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #13
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Last edited by Luminari; 12-24-2009 at 02:43 PM.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:00 AM   #14
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

This is Bashar's Harmonic Wave Template showing 40 year cycles of major shifts in social, political and philosophical trends in human affairs.

Point A: Harmonic Initiation beginning in 1947, and marking the recovery of a crashed alien saucer in New Mexico, proving the existence of aliens.

Point B: Harmonic Convergence, a conjunction of energy in 1987 representing greater global awareness and Earth's relation to other worlds.

Point C: Harmonic Identification, will occur around 2027. This Conjuction should represent a unified Earth, balanced ecological management and open interaction with and participation in the Association of Worlds.
Old 10-30-2009, 07:04 AM   #15
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

i recently attended a seminar he gave in nyc. i think he is WONDERFUL... in fact one of only a few i trust. what's amazing is that every single word he has uttered resonates "truth" w me. including all the research i've done...he is consistent. we could all learn so much from this entity.

positive... wisdom.... and funny to boot ....self-empowering!!!! and practical and... and...and....!!!!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 07:21 AM   #16
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thats amazing Dolphin.. I psychically picked up on your post.

I decided to log off avalon for a few hours... but then had this nagging feeling about the Bashar thread so I came back to post one thing and here you are; the only new post since I left.

That is so wonderful that you attended a Bashar event. He is the best and most to-the-point of any entitee or collective consciousness I am aware of in creation (big call).

I totally understand what you mean about resonating 100% with the truth of everything he/they say. Its astonishing and such a brilliant sense of humour. I'd love to hear more of your experience - did you ask any questions?

Anyway I came back to say: I have the Blueprint book and I have a second hand copy of Darryl Ankar's Extraterrestrial Contact Cards Divination System on its way to me from detroit as we speak... but if anyone knows where I can get a copy of alot cheaper than the $247.70 US that its going for on amazon I would be eternally grateful and at your service:

Old 10-30-2009, 07:36 AM   #17
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

hi luminari....yes, i totally agree...he's actually helped my life to take a turn for the better. i was in a huge rut and taking his advice, i sold my largest painting (i'm an artist) during the biggest slump of stock market and downturn,etc. .... he's answered so many nagging questions i've had on many subjects.

it's late here so i need some sleep but tomorrow i'll write about the seminar i took. would love to read the books too.

another one that is a gem is BARBARA MARCINAK... have you heard of her? she too is channeled info. she's been right about everything she has written. quite astounding. and like bashar, very self empowering. i discovered her years ago but often re-read her books to find new info which i didn't catch before and to my surprise things which she has warned about during this time have come to fruition.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:50 AM   #18
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
i recently attended a seminar he gave in nyc. i think he is WONDERFUL... in fact one of only a few i trust. what's amazing is that every single word he has uttered resonates "truth" w me. including all the research i've done...he is consistent. we could all learn so much from this entity.

positive... wisdom.... and funny to boot ....self-empowering!!!! and practical and... and...and....!!!!
I agree. I felt the same... except for what bashar mentions about the greys, and the black pyramid logo, both those have my spidey senses tingling.
Another thing that stuck me as curious was a question that an audience member asked bashar in one of the videos, I need to find it again, but it was the exact same question that was asked to commander sunni.. whom I am sure is nothing but stage theater... the question was asked by a lady in both cases, concerning her child and wondering if she will ever see it again. I've been meaning to find that bashar video where this lady asked that question, I want to see if it is the same lady that from the sunni video.

Regardless, lots of great stuff to take home.
Old 11-05-2009, 01:05 AM   #19
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Phtha hi

Two nights ago it was after midnight and I was completely alone working on my computer with my door closed as I had an air conditioner going.. I had a Bashar picture of the triangle logo and I made it my desktop background.

The second I did that there was two very distinct and fairly loud knocks on my door and then I turned and watched my door open itself completely.. which is physically impossible I tried pushing on it the next day when closed and it is rock solid shut. Plus there was no wind.

I felt a presence in the room but I could not see anything, I felt tingly and paralysed in my upper body but I think that was just from my own intimidation/anticipation...
Old 11-05-2009, 01:14 AM   #20
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Hi.

About 20 years ago i saw Darryl Anka channel Bashar live in Auckland when he wasn't all that well known and i truly have enjoyed his positive and uplifting joyous messages all those years ago. Definitely recommend him.
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 02:37 AM   #21
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Damn Lumi, thats a pretty interesting experience. Are you sure it wasn't someone playing a prank on you in your house? Like a brother or sister?
If not I would certainly take that logo off my desktop if I were you, just to play safe.

Keep us updated if any more of these experiences happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
Phtha hi

I felt a presence in the room but I could not see anything, I felt tingly and paralysed in my upper body but I think that was just from my own intimidation/anticipation...
Old 11-05-2009, 05:32 AM   #22
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I agree. I felt the same... except for what bashar mentions about the greys, and the black pyramid logo, both those have my spidey senses tingling.
Another thing that stuck me as curious was a question that an audience member asked bashar in one of the videos, I need to find it again, but it was the exact same question that was asked to commander sunni.. whom I am sure is nothing but stage theater... the question was asked by a lady in both cases, concerning her child and wondering if she will ever see it again. I've been meaning to find that bashar video where this lady asked that question, I want to see if it is the same lady that from the sunni video.

Regardless, lots of great stuff to take home.
well when i attended bashar's seminar here in nyc, a lady in the audience, no it was not the same one in the audience asking commader sunni, asked bashar of a strange presence she'd been experiencing for years visiting her when she would sleep. she says she can't sleep w the lights turned off bec. of her fear. she felt somehow that she had given birth to hybrid/grey babies, but wasn't sure why. she asked if bashar knew anything. he confirmed and said she volunteered before her incarnation as a human to help them by allowing them to use her genetics. he told her she had birthed several hybrid babies, but all of them are w/ "them" as they are not suited to survive this environment. to my surprise, she was smiling and relieved to know this.
you could hear the "wow" from the audience.

on another note, i'm not sure how to put bashar's take on 2012 w what is given to us from clif on his latest interview at rense.com, nov. 3rd. he corroborates patrick geryl's conclusions yet bashar states all will go on as normal. no major pole shifts. he did say there will be earth changes but not to the extent that geryl believes.

what do you guys think of that?
Old 11-05-2009, 05:48 AM   #23
P4BL0
Banned

Last edited by P4BL0; 11-14-2009 at 05:43 AM.
P4BL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 05:53 AM   #24
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

luminari, holy schomly his book is outrageously expensive? $247.

if you find a copy a lot cheaper, i mean alot, would you mind letting me know. i would love to have a copy.

maybe we both should put our minds on his idea of "abundance": the ability to do what you need to do, when you need to do it. even without money.
Old 11-05-2009, 12:22 PM   #25
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: Meet Bashar - A Multi-Dimensional Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
Damn Lumi, thats a pretty interesting experience. Are you sure it wasn't someone playing a prank on you in your house? Like a brother or sister?
If not I would certainly take that logo off my desktop if I were you, just to play safe.

Keep us updated if any more of these experiences happen.
No joke Phtha,

Just me... and the invisible midnight visitor.

Yeah I took that Bashar triangle of the desktop quick smart..
But it was probably a friendly spirit just saying hi.

Apart from the odd UFO and all my lights flickering crazy when someone mentioned 'KRYON' for the first time... thats it for unusual experiences lately.

When the Bashar ghost comes back next time I'll say hi from you ok.

Last edited by Luminari; 12-24-2009 at 02:44 PM.