Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 08-26-2009, 05:24 AM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Tesla: Master of Lightning

Here is a documentary about Nicola Tesla. I'm going to shift gears a bit...and try to look at the time period from the birth of Tesla to 2009...regarding technological developments...including suppressed and forbidden technology. Was Tesla the source of most of the major technological developments during this period? What was the source of Tesla's inventions? Is there a Vatican connection? How much of the NAZI technology came from Tesla? Was Roswell really a source of amazing technology...or was it really Tesla? Did Tesla open a Technological Pandora's Box? Why haven't we heard more about Tesla? Get ready to do some digging! http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...5692606487930#

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-30-2010 at 03:56 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Tesla: Master of Lightning

Tesla may be more important than we can imagine. Can we discuss Tesla in some detail? There is a lot of information about Tesla on the internet. Do you wanna start something? Come on! Let's go!

Namaste
Old 12-26-2009, 12:22 PM   #3
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Ortho now i find Tesla interesting and as you said we have all heard of him but not much of his work has been discussed.
If anyone watches the sanctuary, series on Sci Fi channel on TV will no doubt has seen a few episodes incorporating Tesla in to the story line.
If you have never seen this Ortho, Amanda tapping is the main character in this series from your interest of star gate SGI.
here's the link to sanctuary site.

http://www.sanctuaryforall.com/
Tesla is portrayed as a vampire in these series, Hm! worth thinking about also.
A quote from the sanctuary website;

Sanctuary has already introduced vampires in the form of real-life historical figure Nikola Tesla. "Yes, we have our vampires, but we're doing that in one show," Wood admitted. Tesla is played by Jonathon Young, who also played the character in a one-man show. "We show the genius of Tesla, a real historic figure, and vampires and put our own spin on it," Wood said. "There will be much more of Tesla in season two."
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Jacqui D!

Here is an interesting Tesla link: http://www.reformation.org/tesla-and-tunguska.html

Namaste
Old 01-29-2010, 10:19 PM   #5
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

I absolutely love Tesla. He enlightened humanity more than anyone I can think of. Unfortunately for doing that, he was also the target of the worst conspirators I can think of. I think Tesla is the last most important and most influential man who have lived on Earth. We literally live today in HIS world.

Your link is broken but I think this one works:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75692606487930

I liked this one too:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...62935002257117

Tesla wrote his autobiography:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Inve...f_Nikola_Tesla

Actually there is so much to talk about Tesla that to get somewhere, it may be good to focus first on just one aspect of the story.

There is a great deal of conspiracy theories about Tesla. One that caught my attention, and I think PC too, is this one:
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/marti...e02jul07.shtml
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 11:29 PM   #6
metaw3
Avalon Senior Member

"He was the man who gave us today, yesterday!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90YsTGklRqA#t=1m10s

"If you could simply turn off all of Tesla's contributions, modern civilization would come to a grinding halt. [...] Tesla is the architect of modern day civilization."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3vZ_UNnzSA#t=1m35s
metaw3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 04:14 AM   #7
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you for the links.

What if Nicola Tesla was accidentally (or purposely) given access to Ancient Human or Reptilian Technology...say in the Vatican Library (which he visited as a youth)...or some other repository of ancient knowledge? What if this technology included nuclear weapons, free energy, unconventional spacecraft, etc? What if Tesla opened a Pandora's Box which included Tunguska, the World Wars, Hitler's Secret Space Program, Roswell (a staged event to serve as an excuse for why we aquired fancy technology?), Atomic Bombs, Neutron Bombs, Paperclip, Philadelphia Experiment, Montauk, etc? Just speculation, mind you. I've been putting off really digging regarding Tesla. I think I'm afraid of what I might find. Think Underground Bases...going back thousands of years. Think Ancient Technology in Underground or Secret Libraries. Think Battlestar Moon, which might have brought us here...with all of the fancy technology. Think ancient war which we might have lost. Are we Prisoners of War? Think us being genetically altered and educationally dumbed down so that we wouldn't remember...and so we would be easier to control. Did Tesla stumble across the keys to this Prison Planet? Who knows? Damned if I know! I think I got double dumbed down!

Namaste
Old 01-30-2010, 08:30 PM   #8
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

it sure would be cool to have Tesla around today
to ask him some questions!

I wonder about mixing Tesla with water?
water seems to be the "answer" to many things,
can hydrogen and oxygen be used to create nuclear fusion?
can water be used as a fuel?
can the power of a lightening bolt be resonated inside water
using Tesla's induction coil?

~ one love ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:49 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

You may be onto something Illuminate! I've heard of cars running mostly on water...and I've heard of hydrogen-based life (from Alex Collier, I think, but I'm not sure). There's the hydrogen bomb and hydrogen fusion. There's hydrogen fusion in the sun and stars. Perhaps a closer look at hydrogen, oxygen, carbon, electricity, and the spirit or soul is in order! Have you ever heard of Miller's Soup! And God saw it was "Mmm good! Mmm good! That's what Miller's Soup is...Mmm good!" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%...rey_experiment

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-30-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:17 PM   #10
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Have you ever heard of Miller's Soup!
is that anything like primordial soup?

I've had water on the brain ever since reading a real cool thread
on here about it, can't seem to find it now...
but I think water is the missing link that we are literally floating in

water is in everything, even stone
and seeing as there is such an abundance of it on our planet,
it would make ironic sense that it would be our free energy answer
along with many other things.

I would love to ask Tesla about water

~ one love ~
Old 01-30-2010, 09:29 PM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%...rey_experiment The experimentThe Miller–Urey experiment[1] (or Urey–Miller experiment)[2] was an experiment that simulated hypothetical conditions thought at the time to be present on the early Earth, and tested for the occurrence of chemical evolution. Specifically, the experiment tested Alexander Oparin's and J. B. S. Haldane's hypothesis that conditions on the primitive Earth favored chemical reactions that synthesized organic compounds from inorganic precursors. Considered to be the classic experiment on the origin of life, it was conducted in 1952[3] and published in 1953 by Stanley Miller and Harold Urey at the University of Chicago.[4][5][6] In 2008,[7] a re-analysis of Miller's archived solutions from the original experiments showed that 22 amino acids rather than 5 were actually created in one of the apparatus used.[8]

The experiment used water (H2O), methane (CH4), ammonia (NH3), and hydrogen (H2). The chemicals were all sealed inside a sterile array of glass tubes and flasks connected in a loop, with one flask half-full of liquid water and another flask containing a pair of electrodes. The liquid water was heated to induce evaporation, sparks were fired between the electrodes to simulate lightning through the atmosphere and water vapor, and then the atmosphere was cooled again so that the water could condense and trickle back into the first flask in a continuous cycle. At the end of one week of continuous operation, Miller and Urey observed that as much as 10–15% of the carbon within the system was now in the form of organic compounds. Two percent of the carbon had formed amino acids that are used to make proteins in living cells, with glycine as the most abundant. Sugars, lipids, and some of the building blocks for nucleic acids were also formed. In an interview, Stanley Miller stated: "Just turning on the spark in a basic pre-biotic experiment will yield 11 out of 20 amino acids."[9]

As observed in all subsequent experiments, both left-handed (L) and right-handed (D) optical isomers were created in a racemic mixture. One-step reactions among the mixture components can produce hydrogen cyanide (HCN), formaldehyde (CH2O),[10][11] and other active intermediate compounds (acetylene, cyanoacetylene, etc.):

CO2 → CO + [O] (atomic oxygen)
CH4 + 2[O] → CH2O + H2O
CO + NH3 → HCN + H2O
CH4 + NH3 → HCN + 3H2 (BMA process)
The formaldehyde, ammonia, and HCN then react by Strecker synthesis to form amino acids and other biomolecules:

CH2O + HCN + NH3 → NH2-CH2-CN + H2O
NH2-CH2-CN + 2H2O → NH3 + NH2-CH2-COOH (glycine)
Furthermore, water and formaldehyde can react via Butlerov's reaction to produce various sugars like ribose.

This experiment inspired many others. In 1961, Joan Oró found that the nucleotide base adenine could be made from hydrogen cyanide (HCN) and ammonia in a water solution. His experiment produced a large amount of adenine, which molecules were formed from 5 molecules of HCN.[12] Also, many amino acids are formed from HCN and ammonia under these conditions.[13] Experiments conducted later showed that the other RNA and DNA nucleobases could be obtained through simulated prebiotic chemistry with a reducing atmosphere.[14] There also had been similar electric discharge experiments related to the origin of life contemporaneous with Miller–Urey. An article in The New York Times (March 8, 1953:E9), titled "Looking Back Two Billion Years" describes the work of Wollman (William) M. MacNevin at The Ohio State University, before the Miller Science paper was published in May 1953. MacNevin was passing 100,000 volt sparks through methane and water vapor and produced "resinous solids" that were "too complex for analysis." The article describes other early earth experiments being done by MacNevin. It is not clear if he ever published any of these results in the primary scientific literature.[citation needed]

K. A. Wilde submitted a paper to Science on December 15, 1952, before Miller submitted his paper to the same journal on February 14, 1953. Wilde's paper was published on July 10, 1953.[15] Wilde used voltages up to only 600 V on a binary mixture of carbon dioxide (CO2) and water in a flow system. He observed only small amounts of carbon dioxide reduction to carbon monoxide, and no other significant reduction products or newly formed carbon compounds. Other researchers were studying UV-photolysis of water vapor with carbon monoxide. They have found that various alcohols, aldehydes and organic acids were synthesized in reaction mixture [16]. More recent experiments by chemist Jeffrey Bada at Scripps Institution of Oceanography (in La Jolla, CA) were similar to those performed by Miller. However, Bada noted that in current models of early Earth conditions, carbon dioxide and nitrogen (N2) create nitrites, which destroy amino acids as fast as they form. However, the early Earth may have had significant amounts of iron and carbonate minerals able to neutralize the effects of the nitrites. When Bada performed the Miller-type experiment with the addition of iron and carbonate minerals, the products were rich in amino acids. This suggests the origin of significant amounts of amino acids may have occurred on Earth even with an atmosphere containing carbon dioxide and nitrogen.[17]

Some evidence suggests that Earth's original atmosphere might have contained fewer of the reducing molecules than was thought at the time of the Miller–Urey experiment. There is abundant evidence of major volcanic eruptions 4 billion years ago, which would have released carbon dioxide, nitrogen, hydrogen sulfide (H2S), and sulfur dioxide (SO2) into the atmosphere. Experiments using these gases in addition to the ones in the original Miller–Urey experiment have produced more diverse molecules. The experiment created a mixture that was racemic (containing both L and D enantiomers) and experiments since have shown that "in the lab the two versions are equally likely to appear."[18] However, in nature, L amino acids dominate; later experiments have confirmed disproportionate amounts of L or D oriented enantiomers are possible.[19] Originally it was thought that the primitive secondary atmosphere contained mostly ammonia and methane. However, it is likely that most of the atmospheric carbon was CO2 with perhaps some CO and the nitrogen mostly N2. In practice gas mixtures containing CO, CO2, N2, etc. give much the same products as those containing CH4 and NH3 so long as there is no O2. The hydrogen atoms come mostly from water vapor. In fact, in order to generate aromatic amino acids under primitive earth conditions it is necessary to use less hydrogen-rich gaseous mixtures. Most of the natural amino acids, hydroxyacids, purines, pyrimidines, and sugars have been produced in variants of the Miller experiment.[20]

More recent results may question these conclusions. The University of Waterloo and University of Colorado conducted simulations in 2005 that indicated that the early atmosphere of Earth could have contained up to 40 percent hydrogen—implying a possibly much more hospitable environment for the formation of prebiotic organic molecules. The escape of hydrogen from Earth's atmosphere into space may have occurred at only one percent of the rate previously believed based on revised estimates of the upper atmosphere's temperature.[21] One of the authors, Owen Toon notes: "In this new scenario, organics can be produced efficiently in the early atmosphere, leading us back to the organic-rich soup-in-the-ocean concept... I think this study makes the experiments by Miller and others relevant again." Outgassing calculations using a chondritic model for the early earth complement the Waterloo/Colorado results in re-establishing the importance of the Miller–Urey experiment.[22] Critics[who?] of the Miller–Urey hypothesis point out recent research that shows the presence of uranium in sediments dated to 3.7 Ga and indicates it was transported in solution by oxygenated water (otherwise it would have precipitated out).[23] These critics argue that this presence of oxygen precludes the formation of prebiotic molecules via a Miller–Urey-like scenario, attempting to invalidate the hypothesis of abiogenesis. However, the authors of the paper are arguing that this presence of oxygen merely evidences the existence of photosynthetic organisms 3.7 Ga ago (a date about 200 Ma earlier than previous estimates[24]) a conclusion which while pushing back the time frame in which Miller–Urey reactions and abiogenesis could potentially have occurred, would not preclude them. Though there is somewhat controversial evidence for very small (less than 0.1%) amounts of oxygen in the atmosphere almost as old as Earth's oldest rocks, the authors are not in any way arguing for the existence of an oxygen-rich atmosphere any earlier than previously thought, and they state: ". . . In fact most evidence suggests that oxygenic photosynthesis was present during time periods from which there is evidence for a non-oxygenic atmosphere".[23]

Conditions similar to those of the Miller–Urey experiments are present in other regions of the solar system, often substituting ultraviolet light for lightning as the energy source for chemical reactions. The Murchison meteorite that fell near Murchison, Victoria, Australia in 1969 was found to contain over 90 different amino acids, nineteen of which are found in Earth life. Comets and other icy outer-solar-system bodies are thought to contain large amounts of complex carbon compounds (such as tholins) formed by these processes, darkening surfaces of these bodies.[25] The early Earth was bombarded heavily by comets, possibly providing a large supply of complex organic molecules along with the water and other volatiles they contributed. This has been used to infer an origin of life outside of Earth: the panspermia hypothesis.

In recent years, studies have been made of the amino acid composition of the products of "old" areas in "old" genes, defined as those that are found to be common to organisms from several widely separated species, assumed to share only the last universal ancestor (LUA) of all extant species. These studies found that the products of these areas are enriched in those amino acids that are also most readily produced in the Miller–Urey experiment. This suggests that the original genetic code was based on a smaller number of amino acids – only those available in prebiotic nature – than the current one.[26] In 2008, a group of scientists examined 11 vials left over from Miller's experiments of the early 1950s. In addition to the classic experiment, reminiscent of Charles Darwin's envisioned "warm little pond", Miller had also performed more experiments, including one with conditions similar to those of volcanic eruptions. This experiment had a nozzle spraying a jet of steam at the spark discharge. By using high-performance liquid chromatography and mass spectrometry, the group found more organic molecules than Miller had. Interestingly, they found that the volcano-like experiment had produced the most organic molecules, 22 amino acids, 5 amines and many hydroxylated molecules, which could have been formed by hydroxyl radicals produced by the electrified steam. The group suggested that volcanic island systems became rich in organic molecules in this way, and that the presence of carbonyl sulfide there could have helped these molecules form peptides.[7][27] See also Abiogenesis, the study of how life on Earth emerged from inanimate organic and inorganic molecules.

Namaste
Old 01-30-2010, 10:22 PM   #12
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member

wow, how cool!
THX Ortho

water is like a god
is creates, it sustains, life on this planet can't live without it

maybe in addition to asking WWJD (what would Jesus do)
we should ask WWWD too

~ one love ~
Old 01-30-2010, 11:32 PM   #13
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

A tip of the hat to Orthodoxymoron, for starting a conversation about this great man ... he does not deserve to be forgotten and misunderstood.

There is a book about one of the greatest inventors of all time - Nikola Tesla that I had in my library ... landed it to a friend and ... never got it back. Hope to find another copy somewhere, for this has been one of the best books ever written about Tesla.

Here is a link where you could find excerpts from the book called “Prodigal Geniusby John J. O'Neill as well as some very intriguing information regarding “FBI files”, more on Tesla’s biography ( like very interesting details regarding his upbringing, family background ...etc) , his inventions and much more ... highly recommended!

http://uncletaz.com/library/scimath/tesla/

*Tesla and Mark Twain were friends! Here is a link with some details in regards to their relationship ...

http://www.ubnt.ni.ac.yu/tesla/tesla...kola_Tesla.pdf

* Money was not important to him, nor was The Nobel Prize, which he refused to accept.

*Was Tesla a UFO contactee? Find out by clicking the link below!

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1209/tesla2.php

The Electric Company Theatre from Vancouver, BC put up a great show called “Brilliant”. I saw a 2004 version few times, and was blown away by the wealth of imagination and passion of the whole ensemble. It was a tribute to Nikola Tesla, with an amazing actor Jonathan Young in a leading role. I saw another great actor Andy Thompson in the same part, can’t decide who was better. I am not sure how to embed the video ... so I will post links ...
Have fun watching!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0Xn8-xl3r0&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIDvH...eature=related

... and one more fun video regarding Tesla and his inventions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIDvH_o6jUI

There has been some sad arguing as to whom Tesla belongs to ... It would be just to say how this great magician of electricity, this fascinating man, was ( and still is) a highly evolved Being that belongs to the whole World. He is OUR Tesla, for he, as the rest of us, came from the same place ... where great existence has many beginnings with no endings at all, and where religion, national pride, gender, wealth, ego and much more that is not our true purpose, seize to exist.

Might post more information later, though, as I am a big fan of Nikola Tesla!
Much love to you all!

in Lve and Light
Astra

Last edited by Astra; 01-30-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote