Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-29-2009, 04:42 PM   #1
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Stargate SG-1

Here is a link to a very, very cool episode of Stargate SG-1: http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos I couldn't stop crying during this episode. Perhaps I will create links to all of the episodes...but not today. I'm watching all of the episodes. Then I am planning to rewatch them. Perhaps if we combine what we learn in Camelot and Avalon with what we see on Stargate SG-1...the truth will hit us like a ton of bricks!

Try http://www.fancast.com/ if the link above doesn't work.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-30-2009 at 09:39 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:12 PM   #2
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stargate SG-1

If I may Ortho, recommend to others that if this episode does entice you, and you want to see more, start from the very beginning with the first movie and then the series. I say that because I didn't do that and found some of the episodes confusing as far as what had happened. This is a huge story and when you jump in 3/4 of the way into it and miss the beginning and middle, it's hard to get the full picture. This was and still is the best Sci Fi series ever. It even topped X Files. SG-1 ran for 10 seasons. Just my 6 sense worth.
Lucky for me I read the book before the first movie came out. I am now a fan as I have it all on CDs and also on the CPU. I've watch it the whole thing twice and I am doing it again. It never gets boring. Another thing is to watch how these characters age through those 10 years. Thanks Ortho for posting this. I know someone in particular, this would ring many bells for.
Lionhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

I cannot access the link Ortho.....it says vid not available. Darn.

I used to watch Stargate when it first came out, loved it. But I missed some of them.....so I will watch the entire show again with a new perspective on things. Looking forward to this, soon as I find them. I think I saw them available at Blockbuster video stores.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 07:30 PM   #4
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Try the link again waitinginthewings. I retried it...and it worked fine.

Thank-you Lionhawk. I did see the movie...but I can't seem to locate it online (for free). Maybe I'll just buy it. I really like the characters and the technical approach. I'd like to be a composite of the main characters. SG-1 seems realistic...rather than being sugar-coated mindless drama. Once again...grappling with various subjects in Camelot and Avalon makes viewing this series much more meaningful. Are the Goa'uld the equivalent of Draconian Interdimensional Reptilians? Are those who carry the Goa'uld larva the equivalent of the Illuminati bloodlines and those who are perfectly possessed by Draconian Interdimensional Reptilians? Are they effectively our gods? But is the Divinity Within Humanity more powerful...if we just realized it, and learned how to access it? Is it possible that the Divinity Within Humanity is the Holy Spirit of the Founders? Is this why the Founders do not seem to exist externally in modernity?

I like to think this is all part of the disclosure process...with emphasis on process. This process may take decades...or should I say that perhaps it has been underway for decades...and will continue for decades...while we wait for it to occur. Was Nicola Tesla the original and ultimate whistleblower? Did Nicola open a Pandora's Box that wasn't supposed to be opened? Did disclosure really begin with Tesla? These questions are partly rhetorical and partly inquisitive.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-29-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho: I have tried your link a few times but still the same....this video is not available.

But can you clear something up for me. Is there a movie out called SG1 or are you referring to the TV series?
Old 11-29-2009, 08:51 PM   #6
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Was Nicola Tesla the original and ultimate whistleblower? Did Nicola open a Pandora's Box that wasn't supposed to be opened? Did disclosure really begin with Tesla? These questions are partly rhetorical and partly inquisitive.

Ortho, I think you are close to the truth. It`s not because I am Serbian and that is why I am proud of Nikola Tesla as one of my fellow Serbian but it`s the thing that everyone is using and was using his works as their own. I think the greatest thing he ever did was that he did it for all. For humanity.
His works, patents and ideas had and have such an impact on humanity that it would not be a misstatement to say that he earned one of the few top places in world history as the person who actually helped humanity.

But as many things were being used for evil, some of his inventions were used for evil too.
For example Jesus Christ has been crystal clear about what he was doing and still people label him and load his works with tons of lies and deceit.

That is the case with all bright minds in history. Try to en light and voila! YOu got a problem from darkness lovers!

Nikola Tesla had this all his life. Beloved by Americans- Thomas Edison was despite giving a chance to Tesla later did not payed him a promised salary for Tesla`s works and improvements in Edison`s own factories. Later he was a stubborn adversary or Tesla`s current and other works than he even publicly burned elephants and horses in New York in order to show how Tesla`s current is "deadly" thing. Later on he lost that battle against Tesla but eventually Tesla `s lifetime lost was when JP Morgan and other crooks stopped him delivering world a free energy simply because they COULD NOT earn on that patent!

So we`re back on the beginning , the main cause for world problems is...is...is???

A million dollar question...

I think it is GREED.

Greed for money, greed for power, greed for knowledge in order to enslave...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 08:52 PM   #7
beren
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho , I just went on the link and it is said that it`s no longer there...
beren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

Ortho's link in the first post above works for me, if it's not working for you try starting from the fancast homepage and navigating from there.
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2009, 11:33 PM   #9
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
Ortho's link in the first post above works for me, if it's not working for you try starting from the fancast homepage and navigating from there.
Tks Observer....I them all on www.fancast.com
Old 11-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #10
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Stargate is my absolute favorite show of all times! I definitely feel some of the material is taken from fact. From the stargates themselves, to secret government programs. From our ancient beginnings to ascension. Just an excellent show all around and I highly recommend watching it from the beginning.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2009, 07:47 AM   #11
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is another cool episode called 'The Fifth Race'. It fits with the one in the first post. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race
Try http://www.fancast.com/ if the link above doesn't work.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-04-2009 at 07:55 AM.
Old 12-06-2009, 05:43 AM   #12
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone watched the two episodes of Stargate SG-1 linked above? They go together...and I really liked them. See what you think. Also...watch all four episodes of 'V' on abc.com and see what you think. Someone is trying to tell us something...but will we listen...and get it?
Old 12-06-2009, 09:40 AM   #13
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Stargate SG-1

Hi all,
Not yet just started watching the 1st and 2nd espsiodes which I purchased.
SG1 is great show and Taken was another series which must be in the hall of fame of SC -FI. Darkside would be another if it was released for purchasing.

Cheers
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #14
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a huge SG-1 fan, I love the other Stargate shows too, Atlantis and now Universe. I wonder how many secrets they have buried in their episodes.

One thing I noticed was after watching a Bob Dean video, was that he spoke of transfer orders for enlisted people on ships in space. The thing that I caught was that the (space)ships were named after American generals. In the 1st episode of Stargate Universe, Ely was welcomed a board the General George Hammond. I should go back and watch that episode just to make sure I have my episodes right.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:07 AM   #15
SWIFT
Avalon Senior Member

Brian E,

Welcome to Project Camelot and SG1 has very intresting ship names for example USSA Kelvin on SG1 & Atlantis. Then on USSA Kelvin on lastest Star Trek Movie Hmm.

Cheers
SWIFTY
SWIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 03:28 AM   #16
Brian En
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWIFT View Post
Brian E,

Welcome to Project Camelot and SG1 has very intresting ship names for example USSA Kelvin on SG1 & Atlantis. Then on USSA Kelvin on lastest Star Trek Movie Hmm.

Cheers
SWIFTY

That's for sure. Thanks for the welcome.
Brian En is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 06:08 AM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Brian En!

Alex Collier mentioned that Stargate contained a lot of truth. Never underestimate Hollywood...for good or evil. Actually...I don't think a lot happens in Hollywood that doesn't originate in New York...and who knows where New York gets it's marching orders...
Old 12-10-2009, 04:01 AM   #18
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once more...to whet your appetite...here are two keepers...which complement each other:

1. http://www.fancast.com/tv/Stargate-S...antalus/videos

2. http://www.hulu.com/watch/68254/star...the-fifth-race

Namaste
Old 12-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Once again...please watch the two episodes linked in the previous post...and tell me what you think. I thought they were excellent!

I'm thinking that watching Stargate SG-1 is a good 'programming' methodology to deal with the Brave New Universe we seem to be facing. I'd love to be a composite of the SG-1 team! I think there are a lot of lessons to be learned from this series.

Do they have Stargate Conventions(like Star Trek)? I'd like to go if they do!

Here's a funny ad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTtlJ...eature=related

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 12-11-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #20
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Consider Hathor: 1. http://www.hulu.com/watch/62967/stargate-sg-1-hathor 2. http://images.google.com/images?sour...ed=0CBwQsAQwAA

There is a line in the above linked Stargate SG1 episode...where Hathor states that all the other gods come from her. Also...the Stargate depiction of Ra looks a lot like the artistic depictions of Hathor in the second link above. Could all of the ancient and modern deities really be the same deity? Did Amen Ra / Hathor / Lucifer / et al essentially write the Bible? Who was Josephus...really? Hmmmmm...

From Wikipedia

Hathor

Goddess Hathor in a red dress wear the headress of a sun disk and cow's horn.
Goddess of the sky, love, beauty, and music
Name in hieroglyphs
Major cult center Dendera
Symbol the sistrum
Parents Ra
Siblings Shu, Tefnut, Sekhmet (in some accounts), Bast, Serket
Consort Horus, Ra ?, Thoth ?
Children Ihy, Ra ?, Horus ? [1]
This box: view • talk
For other uses, see Hathor (disambiguation).
Hathor , (Hwt Hr Egyptian for Horus's enclosure)[1], was an Ancient Egyptian goddess who personified the principles of love, motherhood and joy.[2] She was one of the most important and popular deities throughout the history of Ancient Egypt. Hathor was worshiped by Royalty and common people alike in whose tombs she is depicted as “Mistress of the West” welcoming the dead into the next life.[3]. In other roles she was a goddess of music, dance, foreign lands and fertility who helped women in childbirth.[3]

The cult of Hathor pre-dates the historical period and the roots of devotion to her are therefore difficult to trace though it may be a development of predynastic cults who venerated the fertility, and nature in general, represented by cows.[4]

Hathor is commonly depicted as a cow goddess with head horns in which is set a sun disk with Uraeus. Twin feathers are also sometimes shown in later periods as well as a menat necklace.[4] Hathor may be the cow goddess who is depicted from an early date on the Narmer Palette and on a stone urn dating from the 1st dynasty that suggests a role as sky-goddess and a relationship to Horus who, as a sun god, is “housed” in her.[4]

The Ancient Egyptians viewed reality as multi-layered in which deities who merge together for various reasons, whilst retaining divergent attributes and myths, were not seen as contradictory but complementary.[5] In a complicated relationship Hathor is at times the mother, daughter and wife of Ra and, like Isis, is at times described as the mother of Horus, and associated with Bat and Sekhmet.[4]

The cult of Osiris promised eternal life to those deemed morally worthy. Originally the justified dead, male or female, became an Osiris but by early Roman times females became identified with Hathor and men with Osiris.[6]

The Ancient Greeks identified Hathor with the goddess Aphrodite and the Romans as Venus.[7]
Old 12-17-2009, 12:13 AM   #21
steverocks85
Avalon Senior Member

stargate sg-1 seasons 1-9 are on hulu.com. not sure about availability outside the US. there free to watch and good resolution.
steverocks85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 06:15 AM   #22
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Here is the Stargate movie:
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIT5B...eature=related
2. Blocked by the Gods!
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEM0DQs9th0
4. Blocked by the Gods!
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWhAo...eature=related
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J-lJ...eature=related
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sccVs...eature=related
8. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsPMt...eature=related
9. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nieF1...eature=related
10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWkdV...eature=related
11. Blocked by the Gods!
12. Blocked by the Gods!
13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y88lg...eature=related

I don't know how long it will remain on YouTube...so watch it while you can! Please read between the lines...and attempt to connect the dots. I don't have a lot of answers...I'm just trying to get us to think.

In all of this...I mean no disrespect to the historical or contemporary powers that be. I just want to contemplate what the next logical step for humanity might be. This involves doing some digging. Unfortunately...I'm probably a bull in a very expensive china closet.
Old 12-18-2009, 07:00 AM   #23
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

I agree ortho that this show touches upon some very important truths. I don't watch TV but have recently viewed all 9 seasons and the movies. I wonder how many regular viewers understood the significance of the topics broached on this series? The whole concept of parasites was very intriguing and the character development from individuals to all the different races and their agendas in the Universe was too realistic.

I can't remember which interview of a whistleblower turned me onto this series but it was a great tip!
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:11 AM   #24
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Shairia!

Alex Collier said that there was a lot of truth in 'Stargate'. One has to do some research before 'Stargate' really comes to life. The same goes for 'V'. It's as if various sources can only tell us so much...and then we have to connect the dots. This may all be part of a several decade long planned disclosure process. I don't think this is accidental. Go White-Hats!

Namaste
Old 12-18-2009, 07:18 AM   #25
Shairia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for the warm welcome and identifying the tipster. I'm finding some amazing bits of information in films and TV shows. I've been searching for answers for a long time and after all the dry researching this medium is a pleasant change.
Shairia is offline   Reply With Quote