Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 12-28-2009, 04:01 AM   #101
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

Just when I thought I was all alone...actually I like being all alone
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:01 AM   #102
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Expose Galactic Federation of Light

Old 01-01-2010, 12:15 AM   #103
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Well I just listened to the 12/29 & 12/30 anouncements and I am really scratching my head.............talk about what one wants to hear.

I'm like thinking, are these guys for real ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwpurvQRcWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qh0XZIjlk
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 12:55 AM   #104
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

I'm scratching my head too. Partly because my clearing practitioner feels, even if they are whoever they are, their message is common sense and not objectionable to any reasonable person.

Maybe its a case of "do as I say, not as I intend to do to you".

If we asked everyone to get their pendulums out and then tally up the answers, because I don't trust myself to always know the truth about people, because I know I've got impulsive baggage and evil lurking in dark corners -- that's why I'm doing my clearing work

So for now I will listen to George Kavasallis and not get on any ship at all until I am freed from compulsive desires and attachments.

The worst damage any being can do to another being is to get him attached and impulsively desiring something -- he loses his perspective and gets on the wrong ship. The last time I did that I gave birth to a Draco/human hybrid. Maybe that was the only good thing that occurred

I know, I'm way too ALTERED, as in altered reality, and that's putting it kindly because I really do love myself more and more.

Gnosis
Old 01-01-2010, 01:03 AM   #105
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Okay, so maybe the Annunaki I saw wiring up Sheldon Nidle were more or less working for Galac Fed., and the Big Guy I saw above them was really angry about that. I can't go and take a closer look yet, but generally my altered realities are a higher truth than my 3D reality and these videos are impinging on my 3D mind reality, not my higher reality. Requires a closer look -- later. Someday I will get better at this.

But the backup plan I strongly advise is to keep on a path and promise with yourself to clear yourself of negative energies. "To the pure all things are pure..."
Old 01-01-2010, 01:21 AM   #106
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

"...Great Releasing of the Past.." -- yup, happening for me, but I'm doing the work, not them, and I'm not giving my power to anyone, no matter how nice or helpful they are.

At best they may be doing their own clearing work too and it adds to the spiritual pool. And perhaps they do come from a society that did not get as degraded as ours has, but I still have to listen to my doubts, and they really give me nothing but statements of fact that I cannot verify.

Can anyone verify that they have done or are doing what they say?

I'm glad they are putting out a good message though -- keep up the good work
Old 01-01-2010, 04:10 AM   #107
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

This Group is from Galactic Confederation, different from Galactic Federation: Pictures and heirarchy of beings.

http://www.starshiplight.com/starfle...ssiaPicsUS.htm
Old 01-01-2010, 04:15 AM   #108
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post
This Group is from Galactic Confederation, different from Galactic Federation: Pictures and heirarchy of beings.

Makes it harder but one feels better than the other, IMO
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:07 AM   #109
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Perhaps it is good to look at these groups and develop our own truth detectors.
I do something called "Meridian Wisdom" which is a brief tapping with mantra and asking a question. But it takes a focus I don't always muster up.

Truthseeker, it also depends on where you are at in terms of your higher self and your corresponding (or not) resonance with your higher self. My higher self seems to reside in the attitude of either "Amused" or "Agony". Similar to the agony that a Buddha or Christ feels when they see beings suffering on a massive scale. I am more in tune with this now, but feel more comfortable being divinely amused. Agony is a little hard to bear, although I can go there.

You might be in a lower attitude harmonic or in a higher attitude, up to you to decide, and the group that most closely matches your wavelength harmonics will be the group you choose to align with.

Aesthetics is also important wavelength to me.

That's why all the emphasis these days is upon people doing their clearing work, such as meditation, attitude focus/shifts, TM, etc., etc. The higher they can raise their wavelengths the better chance they have of coordinating activities with like beings.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:40 AM   #110
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

What happened to the updates i was rather enjoying them.

peace.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #111
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

peace.
Hi Joe: I stopped posting them, because there seemed to be a bit of a attitude about them here. Here is the link where you can find them everyday now......no more searching through you-tube for them.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Komurosan

I find their messages uplifting, but I listen carefully & I occasionally find something that I do not agree with........so whether or not they are benevolent.... I am on the fence about it. As always, discernment is the key.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:52 AM   #112
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, I started the thread when I was processing some pertinent archetypes and merging some corresponding polarities. They were very real to me at that time. Then I discovered George Kasavalis who represented the archetypes of the next polarity my higher self presented to me for processing. The price of stepping up to higher truths.

Yes, they still have a swinging message, but only have so much time to focus.
You are welcome to continue posting the mesage here -- someone else may need to hear them too.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:18 AM   #113
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post

peace.
I have still been posting some of them them but perhaps they get buried rather quick! Here is a link to where most of the messages are posted

http://lightworkers.org/

As I have said in my able to love thread when posting many many messages from the GFL the overall tone of the message seems to be positive and of the light and not dis-information of the dark but I can not prove either. I will continue to post them in my thread as they are produced for review.

You MUST use your own intuition all the time peace jt

Here is one of the latest messages.

Galactic Federation Of Light
SaLuSa January 08 2010

Quote:
When certain people hear about the end times, their reactions border on one of horror or believing it to be a fairy tale. Yet when you look at your lives, it is full of challenges that do go to extremes. It is part of your learning process, and desire to see how far Man can adapt his physical body and develop his mental faculties in the lower vibrations. Instead of being a dream when free of the dimensional limitations, grand ideas and visions of the future can become your reality. Clearly you can only go so far in your present dimension, and your technology has reached a point where you are ready to become travelers in Space. Therefore the end times resulting in the closing of your cycle of duality, are the stepping-stone to the next stage in your evolution. Your spiritual understanding is perhaps your most difficult aspect to bring out, as you are surrounded by so many views and opinions as to exactly what is the truth. For eons of time you have looked up to others purporting to hold the truth, and there have been occasions when you had no alternative but to do so. Literacy is not something that has always existed, and as a result superstition has often replaced knowledge.

Another difficulty is dealing with the number of old prophesies for this particular time. As a result some people still believe that extreme catastrophic happenings are coming to Earth. Yet, by and large messages received from spiritual sources in recent times indicate otherwise. Of course some physical changes are inevitable, but not to the degree that millions of people will die as a result of them. Bear in mind that prophesies are an indication of probabilities, and as you progress they can change, or should I say you change them. It is down to your levels of consciousness, and since they have risen dramatically over the last century you are enabling more peaceful changes. It must of course not be forgotten that we of the Galactic Federation have our own part to play, and are so technologically advanced that we will alleviate much of the potential damage and destruction. So Dear Ones, do not be fearful of the end times, and be assured regardless of what happens Ascension will take place.

The potential exists for many events to come to the fore that will clearly indicate that massive changes are on the verge of commencing. It is now a matter of marching time as with all of the confusion caused by the dark Ones, it is difficult for you to see the true direction you are going in. Once the truth starts to come out, and our Federation can start its open contact with you things will change quite quickly. Truly exciting times are upon you, and you will not have long to wait before they come into being.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 08:29 PM   #114
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Very important message by the GFL, whether you agree with them or not you should listen.

Old 01-20-2010, 08:54 PM   #115
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnosis5 View Post

As in? "We're not the Judean People's Front, We're the People's front of Judea!"

"What happened to the Popular Judean people's front ?"

"That's him, over there..."

Life of Brian
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #116
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I listened to GLP and I can't help being suspecious.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 09:16 PM   #117
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I listened to GLP and I can't help being suspecious.....
suspicion is a healthy feeling .
Old 01-20-2010, 09:34 PM   #118
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Well I just listened to the 12/29 & 12/30 anouncements and I am really scratching my head.............talk about what one wants to hear.

I'm like thinking, are these guys for real ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwpurvQRcWQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9qh0XZIjlk

They are for "real" at their level of Truth, but from what I know of different clearing technologies and the basics of all clearing technologies, I perceive they have only rudimentary tools, which makes them susceptible to swinging back and forth between fixed polarities: Today "positive", tomorrow "negative" -- history of every sentient being in this universe.

I asked one of their "priests" what they had to offer me regards their speech about polarities and dualities. Science and some magic. And they still speak in terms of them against us, obvious archetypal polarities. I would love to be proved wrong :-)

That is why I decided to let them be and continue researching myself right here and now -- they don't have any "fix" lasting and eternal compared to the potential for that I have right here and now, no matter how primitive I might seem to compare to them in science and magic :-)

Why do I say that? Because the only way any being who has agreed to operate in this universe is going to keep themselves from getting into more and more intense and intricately fixed mentalities/polarities is to run off or bleed off the self-orientating negative charge that has built up over the eons of their existence. This cannot be accomplished by sole use of spinoffs of electrical/energetic sciences or logic or high intellect.

Because, if I cannot trace my existence down this rabbit hole back to my basic origins as a Source and remove the negative charge between all my fixed poles along the journey, what am I worth to myself as that great Source?

In personal example, I had to bleed off negative energy from very many two-terminaled poles before I could once again start to appreciate the idea of infinite creation, and without it being further expressed as manic/compulsive/fixed form of infinite creation.
Thus, I can end this create cycle and continue more fun infinite creation.

Infinite creation does not necessarily have to have a degraded decay

cheers!
Gnosis

Last edited by Gnosis5; 01-20-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:41 PM   #119
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

I Like THIS book of the ASHTAR(oth) COMMAND

THE NEW WORLD ORDER, their FIRST book.

CHEERS!
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote