Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 07:11 PM   #26
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Coast to Coast - Video evidence of fallen angels. Ken Klein.

I found this description of negative ETs in the azurites's website

Who are the Fallen Angelics?

The Fallen Angelics are race lines that exist within our Time Matrix and span 11.5 dimensions of frequency. There are also fallen races from outside of our time matrix, in other fallen systems, who are part of the larger drama we are a part of.

Fallen races are races who have become convoluted in their gene code which has effected their ability to think. They have made choices which have severed their connection to the 12th dimensional frequency bands and higher and as a result can no longer plug into the life sustaining energy of Source. They are still part of Source because nothing can be separate from Source but their inability to make that consciousness connection with Source has left them feeling alone and afraid.

Because of the distortions in their race line gene code they have forgotten that they are Source having an experience within a Time Matrix system. And they desire to control all other races and life forms within the time matrix and Source Itself.

http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq_18.php

I often wondered whether they are more afraid of us than us of them

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:14 PM   #27
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Love your new Avatar Stardust - does it stand for anything?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:16 PM   #28
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

At this time, I would agree that they are more afraid of us then we are of them

They are stuck here. They must do all they can to put the brakes on us breaking free. As we shall !

I feel good about the future and I deffinately am not afraid of the evil side, the devil, satan or any other name they want to use.

This is our time to rise and things will work out this time around
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:20 PM   #29
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Love your new Avatar Stardust - does it stand for anything?
Thank you Gita, it is the Reionayana Ecka Code - 12* which is one of the codes used to activate The 12:12 Induction and Rishiac Shield Activation

One of the Flame body activations http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/technique_12.php

It is funny because I have been working with my Rishi daily but somehow I feel the code is following me every where so I decided to use it as avatar and see what happens

It has a lovely energy

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #30
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Thank you Gita, it is the Reionayana Ecka Code - 12* which is one of the codes used to activate The 12:12 Induction and Rishiac Shield Activation

One of the Flame body activations http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/technique_12.php

It is funny because I have been working with my Rishi daily but somehow I feel the code is following me every where so I decided to use it as avatar and see what happens

It has a lovely energy

Love
Shame the symbols in the book are not in colour. I always loved green and pink together - I find the two colours together very calming.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 11:53 PM   #31
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Oh man, all we need is more diatribe to amp people up. Now we have another religious fear movie. I see that there is no easy way to send email.

One:
We are intersecting their space, and soon we are going to have all kinds of new neighbors.

Two:
And then in his recap he says, you need to see the evil we are dealing with, personally I think if anyone has to deal with evil it is them having to deal with us.
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 12:54 AM   #32
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orb View Post
Oh man, all we need is more diatribe to amp people up. Now we have another religious fear movie. I see that there is no easy way to send email.
I agree it's probably the worst kind of disinfo because it is so disempowering.

This Ken Klein manages to record some sort of light phenomena and then he just assumes (and tells it to be the truth) that those must be fallen angels.

Last edited by Panta rhei; 03-04-2010 at 01:22 AM.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 07:20 PM   #33
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Got this today......

Dear Friends,

We are getting calls from all over the United States of sightings and similar things that are going on in New Orleans. It is truly amazing.

We leave next Monday for Tulsa, Oklahoma up to Springfield Missouri, and then back down to New Orleans. After two, possibly three days of shooting in New Orleans we fly to Pittsburg for two more days of filming there. That is if the weather is permitting.

After we return back to Oregon we will be leaving for Phoenix, Arizona. We also have discovered very strange anomalies in my neck of the woods up in Portland.

People are coming out of the wood work to report to us what they have experienced and have caught on film.

We will be filming both in Hi definition and infra-red. I will keep you up to speed as we continue to amass a growing volume of data and information on these manifestations.

These are amazing times to be alive. That is it for now. The phone is ringing off the hook.

Best to you,
Ken
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote