Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 10-24-2008, 11:22 PM   #1
uboslav
Avalon Senior Member

Default Defending sacred ground by Alex Collier

Has anyone ever read the book "defending sacred ground" by Alex Collier.

This is easily one of the most interesting books I have read to date. I'd like to hear others thought on it. I know many people have seen his interviews but if you have time I suggest reading this book. He covers quite a wide range of topics in this one.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/242457/Def...-Sacred-Ground
uboslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 03:14 AM   #2
Tag
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Defending sacred ground by Alex Collier

Ive red his book and ive listen to his speaches on google video the famous one that he made in 1995.

I dont know why but after seing his latest video where he is in hawai 2008 i just dont belive him sorry.

Dont forget that his majority of predictions didnt even come true.

I think he took information around that he came across an interpreted in his own way taking and leaving facts. After searching for andromedans he is almost the only one with contact with those beings.

Anyways read his book and listen to his videos and be your own judge.
Tag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 04:36 AM   #3
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Defending sacred ground by Alex Collier

Makes for an interesting version at least, there are worse stories out there, such as the idea that other races should be treated as gods.

Take whatever lesson you can from it, leave the rest, there are some critical points he is making.

I don't take any of this fringe stuff literally, but there is a kernal of truth embedded in some of them, one must be able to discern carefully.

Last edited by isotelesis; 11-27-2008 at 04:55 AM.
isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:45 AM   #4
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Read it all a few months ago. Fascinating stuff, and makes so much sense. Ties in with what the Montauk characters have said. Al Bielek, Preston Nickols, Duncan Cameron, Stewart Swerdlow, Larry James.

Also ties in with what Billy Meier has said.

Taken as a whole I would recommend this book whole heartedly to anyone seeking the truth.

You might be interested in a half gig file on pirate bay. Search for Al Bielek and you should be able to find it. It is over 22 hours of audio interview with the Montauk guys.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
golfsierra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritelemental View Post
Read it all a few months ago. Fascinating stuff, and makes so much sense. Ties in with what the Montauk characters have said. Al Bielek, Preston Nickols, Duncan Cameron, Stewart Swerdlow, Larry James.

Also ties in with what Billy Meier has said.

Taken as a whole I would recommend this book whole heartedly to anyone seeking the truth.

You might be interested in a half gig file on pirate bay. Search for Al Bielek and you should be able to find it. It is over 22 hours of audio interview with the Montauk guys.
Al Bielek (his full name is Alfred Bielek) was proven to be a liar and hoaxer already in 2003. Wondering, why people still refer to his utter nonsense, maybe because his bedtime stories are popping up time after time.

See http://www.bielek-debunked.com
for a full report about him lying.

Best regards,

Golf Sierra
golfsierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 04:55 AM   #6
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Golf Sierra,

well its good to know that you tracked me down from godlikeproductions. Thanks for spamming these forums with your Al Bielek non sense you shill. I hope Tavistock is keeping a close eye on you. Have a look.

http://www.thestraightandnarrow.org/...christmas-glp/

Old 01-26-2010, 05:03 AM   #7
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Namaste. I started a thread in regard to his mentor question uboslav. I think its a great idea to get people thinking about. Very blessed man.

What do I want my ET mentor meeting to be like?
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=19418
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2010, 05:19 AM   #8
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Heres a better link than the OP has of Alex Colliers book Defending Sacred Ground.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/an...omedacom_0.htm

I happen to have the whole book on pdf and could email it to anyone who asks. Private message me and I will email it to you.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:27 AM   #9
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for showing me your thread Judge Mental. I will have a look.

Alex Collier is the real deal, just like many other contactees like Miriam Delicado, Billy Meier, etc. Even Nikola Tesla is said to have had direct contact with a number of aliens.

Al Bielek mentions the Andromedians as well as the Pledians and even the renegade faction of Pledians known as the Aldebron group.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:47 AM   #10
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Ive created an Alex Collier group which I hope people that like Alex Collier will join. This group is for people who are supporters of Collier and have something positive and/or constructive to contribute. My hope is that we can unit and thereby cover more ground as a result. Working together under one flag we can shed more light on things collectively and help each other in the process.

Love is a healing energy that heals wounds, grows new life, and sows passion for being and existing. The wonder and beauty of real life is something that love creates.

Go here and have a look.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/group.php?cat=3
Old 03-08-2010, 08:53 PM   #11
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Alex Collier's presentation is palatable to a wide audience.
His message (so far) is good and resonates with a lot of people.
However, I don't think he is a genuine contactee.
Therefore, I take his info with a grain of salt because some of it maybe far from the truth.

A lot of Alex's info contradicts with Billy Meier's.
According to the Meier material, the Andromedans are non-physical.
If that is the case, why would they decide to go physical and meet with Alex?

Michael Horn (who knew Alex before he came public) claims that Alex is a hoax:
http://theyfly.com/articles/Alex%20Collier.html
http://theyfly.com/newsflash5/THE%20...ER_%20HOAX.htm
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 04:09 AM   #12
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Lisa,

I have watched many youtube videos of Billy Meier and some of the people that met him and were a part of his group for a while. I also watched the full presentation made by Wendelle Stevens on Billy Meier and the evidence is very conclusive for the real existence of the Pleidians.

I havent read most of the written material directly given to Meier from the Pleidians, mainly because I havent found it yet. The original writings seem to be hard to come by. So I cant really claim to know everything about Meier.

The reason I believe in Alex Collier is because of his lectures and because his book touches on so many things and really helps to give some clarity on our species as a whole. The Andromedans are a more advanced race than the Pleidians as far as I know.

I base this conclusion of mine on information given by the Andromedans. They say that the original humans that first settled in the Milky Way galaxy settled in the Lyra system and they had blue, red and auburn colored skin. The Andromedans themselves have blue skin, so one might say that they are closely related genetically to the original human template/blueprint.

They go on to say that the races of earth are in fact all atrophied forms of the original human being that use to live here. The original Terrans had green skin, but due to nuclear war their genetics were damaged and the cellular memory of the glandular system disappeared and the species digressed.

From the original green color, we went to red (the native american Indians) and then to yellow (the asian races) then to brown (the middle eastern races) then to black ( the African races) and lastly white ( the cocasion races). So europeans are the most damaged genetically and the Andromedans say we all have edema.. if I remember correctly. This is why I feel that the Pleidians evolved later than the Andromedians and/or suffered some ill effects of a nuclear war that damaged their genetics. They are not as pure genetically as the Andromedans. The original green colored humans had copper in their blood and it was blue as a result. Blue blood true blood, to put it another way. We lost our higher genetics and are now stuck in an iron based blood system.

The Andromedians say the original race of Terrans was taken over by the Draconians more than 300 thousand years ago, and we were redesigned and genetically engineered to be a slave race (I know that the pleidians told Meier that the human race on this planet was taken over 357 thousand years ago). As we exist today, we are a type of hybrid creature that came as a result of mixing the original human race with the higher ape genetics.

What Im not clear on is whether we were still green after the Dracos had their way with us.

This a side, it is the Native Americans that have the strongest gene pool and are closest to the original human form.

If you could supply me with the many detailed writings from Billy Meier, given directly to him by the Pleidians, I would be most appreciative. That way I can fully consider the two sources and decide for myself which is true and how they fit together. Thanks,

Spirit Elemental

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 03-09-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Old 03-09-2010, 04:25 AM   #13
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Re: Alex Collier Contactee ... Message from the Andromedans
In 'Defending Sacred Ground' (pdf) Alex Collier predicts loads of events that were gonna take place - according to his Andromedan friends.

NOT A SINGLE ONE of these predictions took place.

I'm not anti-Collier, but the facts speak for itself.

If you want to read something that i.m.o. comes as close to 'THE TRUTH', as I've seen it 'till now, download (FREE!!!) 'Cosmic Voyage' & 'Cosmic Explorers' at www.courtneybrown.com

TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 06:06 AM   #14
lisa
Avalon Senior Member

Spiritelemental, Luminari provided some Meier video links here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...44&postcount=7

Yes, the Andromedans are more advanced than the Plejarans (according to the Meier material), so much so that they are no longer physical.
Looks like Alex's story about how the different Earth races come about is very different from Meier's, too.

Last edited by lisa; 03-09-2010 at 06:11 AM.
lisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:14 AM   #15
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for the link Lisa. I will take a look and see what I havent seen already. Im very interested in the Meier case but was frustrated that I could never seem to find much of the actual material given directly by the Pleidians to Meier. He should have made a book and then someone shouldve posted it all on the internet....

unless of course thats already been done, and I just havent done enough of my homework.

Something that interested me about the Meier case was the large copper pyramid they gave him, with the accelerator on the top. From my own studies Ive learnt that there are a multitude of advanced mind control technologies in operation right now. One in particular works with radio waves in the 433 megahertz frequency. This has been mentioned by Preston Nickols, one of the Montauk Project whistle blowers.

Other types of mind control are micro waves, and something called the Lilly wave which was designed by John Lilly. He invented sensory deprivation tanks, and studied the effects of taking large doses of LSD while in the tanks. The movie Altered States was made after him.

So anyways, my point is, that numerous kinds of electromagnetic wave frequencies are being used to control our minds and brainwave patterns. A large copper pyramid that is thick enough could potentially block much of the controling EM waves.

Just thought Id mention this.
Old 03-09-2010, 09:51 AM   #16
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisa View Post
Spiritelemental, Luminari provided some Meier video links here: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showp...44&postcount=7

Yes, the Andromedans are more advanced than the Plejarans (according to the Meier material), so much so that they are no longer physical.
Looks like Alex's story about how the different Earth races come about is very different from Meier's, too.
Yeah, more advanced in lying, that's for sure!

Again NOT A SINGLE PREDICTION MADE by the ANDROMEDANS, USING COLLIER as their 'VOiCE', CAME TRUE!

NOT ONE!!!

As Above, So Below

I put my money on Meier, rather than on Collier.
Could anybody here borrow me some?
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alex collier, book