Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-18-2009, 01:55 AM   #1
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Default FEMA Camps, Martial Law, and the Secret Government

"The only conspiracy is the conspiracy against love."

I've read and seen some very disturbing and concerning things regarding this subject. Deep down, I tell myself it cannot happen, but then my mind takes over and all signs seem to be pointing towards it.

What is the light of this matter? Is this a real possibility? Has anyone seen these black helicopters? The camps? The Casket liners? What would it take for Obama to pull the FEMA lever, which we all know to be sitting on his desk and he is salivating to pull it.

Science, Darwinism, a military that I think feels "disrespected" by the people they are "serving." The dogs need to be fed, The dessert is dry and the dogs are thirsty. If it takes a catastrophe it will be too late. They are starving for the day that "WE" need "them."

The look I see in people's eyes including many Cops and some Marines I know personally... they are hiding something. The look in their eyes is a look of excitement, a secret, a falsified power. A look, language, and a movement that replicates the Nazi's. A look of, "finally, they will feel our power." A look of "superiority" and "dominance."

I think that a large part of American's are falling right into the trap, mainly people 30 and younger. Obama's war lingo, his "street talk." A generation programmed with the gangster mentality. What is stopping this man from declaring, " We are not only the U.S. military, we are the world military." He basically has already made that statement.

What if this man says, "There are millions of "terrorists" in America, who drain and have destroyed our ENVIRONMENT and our ECONOMY." " He will say terrorism knows no race, terrorism is white, mexican, black....Terrorism are drug users, people in debt, people that liter our society with their existence?" What is stopping our Military from "RESTRUCTURING AMERICA"...starting with the "terrorists." They have us tangled in their WEB.

ANY INSIGHT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED ON THIS MATTER
marcusaurelius13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 02:00 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: FEMA Camps, Martial Law, and the Secret Government

I refuse to put any energy into it because I see too many people doing it over at a few other sites.

I see this stuff as another distraction for all of us and the less energy we put into it, the more likely it is to be nothing but fear.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 03:53 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I refuse to put any energy into it because I see too many people doing it over at a few other sites.

I see this stuff as another distraction for all of us and the less energy we put into it, the more likely it is to be nothing but fear.
You are so right here HJ, so right...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #4
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

Thats wonderful spirit Janitor, and I feel your 100% right. I wish I could just ignore it, or block it out, and focus on the light. Its is not about me though, there are many people I love who don't see the path we're on. I pray to St. Michael to protect those I love.
Old 12-19-2009, 03:34 AM   #5
Mystique
Avalon Senior Member

marcus a... I can see where you are coming from. Yes all the talk about FEMA camps, martial law, etc. is a distraction, but when you have people that you care about who are not "waking up" and don't want to have a beginning conversation about even "the positive aspect" because to them there is absolutely nothing to discuss.

I am not as worried about losing some friends during this time, but I am so darn frustrated about my children, husband and closest friends who think my discoveries are just this side of looney-bin central. My one daughter is a biochemist and is so engrossed in what she thinks is "true, mainstream -proven science" and that mom is getting carried away with her conspiracy theories, that she doesn't want to sit down and have a conversation.

I have so many super educated friends that are stunned by the tiniest revelation that now I have learned not to go there, unless I decide I don't want to associate with them at all. I truly love and care for these people so much that I can't believe they don't want to look and at least weigh the evidence that is in plain sight. If you seek, you will find, because it is there... at least I feel there is enough to entice a person to seek more information. The sheeple are not the least bit curious.

I know there are others like me who are struggling with the loss of friends and family not becoming enlightened. They need someone to talk to, because they can't talk to those people. They need a forum, they need an outlet. We need to be there for them.

I also feel different about some of the negative. I want to read, I want to hear... it doesn't make me believe it or even put extra time into contemplating it, but it does let me know what is out there. I want to know what the enemy is saying, what they're thinking and plotting. I think we need to discuss it. By talking about it, we can possibly soothe the fears of some people, while others who do not legitimize their fear-mongering, will be able to strategize against them.

I don't like war and I hate injustice, but I do like freedom . Iwill fight for what I believe in ...if I need to. These elitest rich have been planning for years to get rid of the working-middle class. Those sneaky little turdos have been plotting and planning for years with their devious schemes. I think they are scared since the internet puts us in touch with each other. We communicate with people all over the world and right now, they can't stop it. This will be one of the first things they will attempt do... cut off our communication.

They will try to divide and conquer. This has to be a nightmare for them, someone from Florida talking to someone in Poland, who is conferring with the man in Brazil, who just heard from the lady in China, that got her latest information from Australia, who heard from the person in Illinois, California, New Zealand, Ukraine....omg....where will it stop? Hey, it will never stop, we are here to stay and take back what is rightfully ours.

I love you guys, Mystique
Mystique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 03:40 AM   #6
Clarityofawareness
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOz4tWY4-4Q

...enough said

Kevin aka Clarity of Awareness
Clarityofawareness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 05:05 AM   #7
Instead
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusaurelius13 View Post
What if this man says, "There are millions of "terrorists" in America, who drain and have destroyed our ENVIRONMENT and our ECONOMY." " He will say terrorism knows no race, terrorism is white, mexican, black....Terrorism are drug users, people in debt, people that liter our society with their existence?" What is stopping our Military from "RESTRUCTURING AMERICA"...starting with the "terrorists." They have us tangled in their WEB.
Obama's speech writer called.....He wants his laptop back.

Seriously. To spend time on this topic or to shift our focus to something better. This is our conundrum.

Both view points are right. Bottom line: Where focus goes, energy follows.

We may drop hints to loved ones regarding the things we know, but in the end, the law of allowance dictates that we leave them be and remain visualizing a better life here on earth after the chaos is over.

We are helping those around us in the end by following the universal laws.

Last edited by Instead; 12-19-2009 at 05:26 AM.
Instead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 07:01 AM   #8
marcusaurelius13
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not telling anyone what to do. Words can only be negative and scare you if you TAKE THEM THAT WAY. I'm not focusing on "negative" energy, I'm focusing on AWARENESS, RESIST NOT EVIL...

MLK JR. said of Science and Religion, "The two are not rivals. They are complementary." This can only lead more to my concern on the soft-minded divide that has been CREATED once again that tears my country apart.

Some people are meant to save themselves, some are meant to save many but themselves, some are meant to just smile and provide happiness.

We all have a different, yet useful and necessary purpose.

Mystique, I understand why your kids and family must feel the way they do, most of my family is the same way. Being 25 and speaking for my generation, I feel there is a huge divide between those who were brought up thinking they were "special" and those who were brought up thinking they were nothing...which is really nothing new relating to history...and of course, it doesn't apply to EVERYBODY. I would look positively at the fact that your daughter has a passion in a field that most women would never have had the chance to pursue even 50 years ago. As with anything is life, we need balance... Hold onto your own truth and time will be our judge, as only it can be.

I feel a huge reversal or awakening is now occuring, maybe more than anytime in history, but it is something I also feel that happens every generation on some sub-concious level...The thing that worries me is the people that grew up always thinking they were "ENTITLED" to "greatness", are now finding the reality that isn't pleasing them personally, on a physical, material, or really any level at all.

Whatever the case, I feel that almost everyone "feels" the changes happening, but most probably don't have the patience/desire/will to actually discuss the matter. They are happily distracted by their "work" and the millions of other insignificant distractions that our world is now made of, but deep down, when they're all alone, I guarantee anyone with any sense or soul feels what is going on.

Everyone has their individual truth, and yes, energy devoted endlessly to negative aspects of life can be draining. I can not hold back anymore what I feel in my heart, especially here in these forums. It is just an outlet to openly express my concerns, because the fact is every city in the world has a root that has been growing their culture for the past 100 years. Always new "seeds" being planted. We are now beginning to see what is blooming from each part.

Pride comes before the fall ... but hey, I've hit the deck many times, and every time you fall, you just get up a little bit stronger.

Love, Strength, Wisdom, Survival...into the Void