Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 11-11-2008, 05:03 AM   #1
Mr.Miami
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow ((( Ron Paul & Alex Jones rough on obama!! ))) get this out to everyone asap!!

Please stop your world for 20 MIN. listen to the Obama Bomb shells & sprinkle these to your people ASAP!!

This ads a lot of credibility to everything George Green said on our call. it is up to everyone to get this stuff out, I will assure you this will not be on CNN any time soon.

PLEASE POST THIS ALL OVER THE NET, THE WORD MUST GET OUT!!!!

Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show" Prepare!!"1/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqN2EKuXX2g

Ron Paul on The Alex Jones Show" Prepare!!"2/2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo29O...eature=related

George Green conference call.
http://www.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=4943577

Best Regards
Mel
Skype ID = Mr.Miami

Last edited by Steve_A; 11-12-2008 at 09:30 AM.
Mr.Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:32 AM   #2
california
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ((( Ron Paul & Alex Jones rough on obama!! ))) get this out to everyone asap!!

Can you give me a hint? Don't have time to listen to three recordings today....
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:40 AM   #3
isotelesis
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: ((( Ron Paul & Alex Jones rough on obama!! ))) get this out to everyone asap!!

On that note, here is a nice summary of The New World Monetary System:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oheM9H5RYWA

isotelesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #4
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: ((( Ron Paul & Alex Jones rough on obama!! ))) get this out to everyone asap!!

watched it...

summary: paul talks about how things will be bad (what else is new), and jones isnt buying into the obama frenzy-- he says he is just another NWO puppet. apparently, many people even on prisonplanet forum are pro-obama/anti NWO and have a bone to pick against anti-obama sentiment. same as here.

conference call: usual george green info. i didnt hear anything new.

nothing new to hear.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #5
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Angry Re: ((( Ron Paul & Alex Jones rough on obama!! ))) get this out to everyone asap!!

Surprise, surprise. It was decided before the rigged ELECTION SHOW.

Mossad Spy To Run The White House

Here's the real Change

Your New President, Zbig Brother

The President has been a puppet for a looooooong time....

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

These people had to approve of him a loooooonnnggg time ago...

Official 2008 Bilderberg Participant List

Notice any familiar names....
USA Bernanke, Ben S. Chairman, Board of Governors, Federal Reserve System
USA Daschle, Thomas A. Former US Senator and Senate Majority Leader
USA Kissinger, Henry A. Chairman, Kissinger Associates, Inc.
USA Paulson, Jr., Henry M. Secretary of the Treasury

Attached Images
File Type: jpg hooks_dees.jpg (11.7 KB, 7 views)

Last edited by Steve_A; 11-12-2008 at 09:32 AM.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:03 PM   #6
Mr.Miami
Avalon Senior Member

Make the time, they are not that long

Quote:
Originally Posted by california View Post
Can you give me a hint? Don't have time to listen to three recordings today....
Mr.Miami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 07:15 PM   #7
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

There is up to and climbing fast.. 9 billion of us think about that for a second.
Ref CNN

We can't continue along that path.Hence forth they has to be a radical shift in direction.
I could continue but you have heard it all before.

peace
freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 09:26 AM   #8
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

ABC - one of the largest Illuminati media corporations pays Alex Jones wages as it owns GNC

Ron Paul - on national television - denied all the conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 - plus he's still alive and well as a Congressman - appearing on the Alex Jones show talking about the PTB - hhmmmmm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mind****
Wellerite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 10:05 AM   #9
Rebel4Life
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wellerite View Post
ABC - one of the largest Illuminati media corporations pays Alex Jones wages as it owns GNC

Ron Paul - on national television - denied all the conspiracy theories regarding 9/11 - plus he's still alive and well as a Congressman - appearing on the Alex Jones show talking about the PTB - hhmmmmm

Yup and don't forget the speech Ron did a speech at Georgetown Jesuit University http://aftermathnews.wordpress.com/2...d-freemasonry/
Rebel4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 11:15 AM   #10
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

So, Paul already denied this stuff? I'm lost here. I thought he was the savior of this site or something?
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 02:49 PM   #11
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Ron Paul - Opposing 9/11 truth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-lxZmrqLxU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihCP3cfS88E
Old 11-12-2008, 07:49 PM   #12
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I suppose you expect a Republican congressman to be running around with "911 was an inside job" t-shirts on?

Its so easy to find the negative comments/actions of folk and focis your paranoia on that.

You dont have to kiss his feet, just promote his freedom related views. Or have you ignored those?
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:57 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

there was also a few on the 2008 "b" list,
that their names were NOT mentioned

hillary / and, obama - who visited for half the day
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 08:43 PM   #14
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post
I suppose you expect a Republican congressman to be running around with "911 was an inside job" t-shirts on?

Its so easy to find the negative comments/actions of folk and focis your paranoia on that.

You dont have to kiss his feet, just promote his freedom related views. Or have you ignored those?

Hey don't attack me man

I wasn't being negative - only posting the truth
Old 11-12-2008, 08:59 PM   #15
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_Jetson View Post

Oh and another thing - Ron Paul is always promoting fear and paranoia. It's either loathsome rubbish from mainstream media or the same level of hype and fear from supposed 'truth' tellers like Alex Jones who makes a DVD every year telling us that the Bilderburgers are gonna genetically modify us or that we're all going to be queeing up in bread lines under martial in slave camps.

And to publicly state that those who believe 9/11 was an inside job are 'nutcases' - he totally discredited himself. At least JFK had the big hairy ones to state that we are ruled by secret societies.........
Old 11-13-2008, 12:01 AM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

PUPPET LIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1RBJ...eature=related
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 12:27 AM   #17
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

It amazes me to see how out of sync those outside the USA are with what is going on in America. That is to be understood even as those of us inside struggle to figure things out.

I too know for a fact that Alex Jones has lied. I also know you don't run for president and publish you full agenda. Not talking about 911 is not saying they agree with the official investigation.

Wilerite, I'm so glad to see you are not trying provoke anyone, on the other hand your second post is egging on a response for someone to post rebuttal to your statement about Ron Paul being a fear monger. You really don't think I'm going to take you serious do you?

But I can understand you complete misunderstanding and total confusion about our convoluted political process that requires deep thinking and complete understaning of the American mindset.

Last edited by Waterman; 11-13-2008 at 12:29 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 05:25 AM   #18
Frank69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
It amazes me to see how out of sync those outside the USA are with what is going on in America. That is to be understood even as those of us inside struggle to figure things out.

I too know for a fact that Alex Jones has lied. I also know you don't run for president and publish you full agenda. Not talking about 911 is not saying they agree with the official investigation.

Wilerite, I'm so glad to see you are not trying provoke anyone, on the other hand your second post is egging on a response for someone to post rebuttal to your statement about Ron Paul being a fear monger. You really don't think I'm going to take you serious do you?

But I can understand you complete misunderstanding and total confusion about our convoluted political process that requires deep thinking and complete understaning of the American mindset.
There is nothing new or exclusive about a bit of Sun Tzu in political processes wherever...

If you feel somewhat offended by criticism by non-Americans, I empathise.
I won't bring up 9/11 inside job even with relatives born in the US because it is too painful.

And with the elections, I was happy too for the American people seeing them happy.

But I believe non-Americans also have a right to smell a rat - if there would be one. We too are riding the same fuel 30 miles to the gallon for a century already.
Frank69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 10:14 AM   #19
Wellerite
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

I have to disagree with you Waterman. Politics isn't complicated, it has operated in it's clandestine manner for centuries, dirty deals behind closed doors, secret agendas, it's all the same whatever country........

There is no middle ground between truth and lies.

There is no middle ground between love and fear.

It is one or the other.
Old 11-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #20
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

wellerite, i understand your black/white POV, but disagree.

jones has always had a shady side to him, even when i followed him. ron paul not only is a freemason himself, but never addresses the 9-11 issue directly. and i wouldnt want him to-- hes the very first step many take to awaken to the federal reserve and the illusion of political parties. ron paul is doing a perfect job, serving his purpose at his level. jones is doing his job, just getting non-laundry-washed news to the public.

again, IF jones is COINTELPRO, which he probably is, it certainly does not undermine all of the positive stuff hes done to awaken people! if hes COINTELPRO and paul is indeed an agent himself, theyve both done a TERRIBLE job trying to skew people off of the path as many simply use jones` info as a stepping stone to get to the spiritual stuff... where everyone should ideally be. thats my only point of contention-- that good folks dont get stuck in the alex jones stuff too long and move past it. and i think most do.

so... both are helping the cause, whatever their true agenda is.

[excuse the discombobulation of the information here-- it could have been worded far better.]
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 12:38 AM   #21
Free-UFO-Videos
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: ((( Ron Paul & Alex Jones rough on obama!! ))) get this out to everyone asap!!

Quote:

Great Post, hehe.

I suppose if Alex Jones keeps talking all day everyday about a NWO,
then all day everyday a NWO exists!

As for me, I always talk about the excellent message found in Google called ...
"Decide Whether We Should Show Up".

... Thus, that reality exists too !!!