Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #26
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I could have done the McCollum interview..

I think he is a good guy and is genuine. I did not watch the entire interview but I did my usual standby method of intuitive discernment (pendulum dowsing). I asked two simple questions.

1. What percentage of the information he presented does he believe to be accurate.

(83%)

2. What percentage of the information he presented is actually factually accurate.

(23%)

Seeing as how he willingly informed the viewer when he was assuming something based off of his own research, I think that he is an honest person. It will be interesting to see how the accuracy of his next interview where he tells his personal story turns out. Also, I asked if the information about the stargate in the Gulf of Aden where true or not. It dowses up true. Tonight I going to attempt to remote view it.

I also checked to see if the stargate where opened by artificial means by either us or the ETs and this came up a no. Therefore, I would assume that it is a natural byproduct of the increasing frequency of consciousness of the hyperdimensional geometry of the planet.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:52 PM   #27
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I think he is a good guy and is genuine. I did not watch the entire interview but I did my usual standby method of intuitive discernment (pendulum dowsing). I asked two simple questions.

1. What percentage of the information he presented does he believe to be accurate.

(83%)

2. What percentage of the information he presented is actually factually accurate.

(23%)

Seeing as how he willingly informed the viewer when he was assuming something based off of his own research, I think that he is an honest person. It will be interesting to see how the accuracy of his next interview where he tells his personal story turns out. Also, I asked if the information about the stargate in the Gulf of Aden where true or not. It dowses up true. Tonight I going to attempt to remote view it.

I also checked to see if the stargate where opened by artificial means by either us or the ETs and this came up a no. Therefore, I would assume that it is a natural byproduct of the increasing frequency of consciousness of the hyperdimensional geometry of the planet.

It'd be interesting to see what info you come up with tone3jaguar. Just wondering about whether you were specific about either 'good' ETs or 'bad' ET's when you dowsed?
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 07:56 PM   #28
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazer1965 View Post
I don't like to spread negativity.....but feel I need to speak out when something does not feel right.
I just got done listening to the Aaron McCollum interview
And I could tell this story from just my ramblings around the web.
True . But apparently Aaron has been recognized by Duncan O' Finioan and Corso . To me he appears genuine . Some of the details of his story resonate with James Casbolt's story and the Watcher ( PLF) . It seem that the MK ultra programming with times becomes less reliable and memories of the different personalities merge .
Details of how the controllers want their victims to be financially broke , helpless , etc etc resonate also with some personal experience .
I will be looking forward to the next interview .

Last edited by Karen; 01-29-2010 at 06:49 AM. Reason: insert [/quote] tag/reduce white space
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:04 PM   #29
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
Seeing as how he willingly informed the viewer when he was assuming something based off of his own research, I think that he is an honest person.
Same here.

Before I watched the video I thought it would be a dud, but really I watched the whole thing and was surprised and enjoyed it. He seems an interesting young guy with a lot of stuff to share.

I agree with him about the false flags he was speaking about, and I felt on that basis he is quite well informed.

Ultimately the talk about stargates; I cannot verify, but a lot of the other stuff he talked about I thought was true. His next interview should be good, I look forward to it.

Of course there is always the possibility that people like him are phony, but until I see evidence for that, I think hes being honest.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:14 PM   #30
aroundthetable
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtailhawk View Post
I like him; and I look forward to what he has to say in his next interview.

I think it is important to keep an open mind, and not be so quick to judge.

I commend him for having the courage and bravery to speak his truth.

me too

After i watched i tubed gulf of aden stargate, one of them is apparently blocked in this country by reuters (?) the other one was almost a template of what mr mccollum said and was put up i believe a couple of days before he did interview ( which is perhaps why stargazer1965 said what he said?). Either way the next interview should reveal more.

Last edited by aroundthetable; 01-28-2010 at 08:22 PM.
aroundthetable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #31
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

seems interesting, nice chap, very interesting info..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:18 PM   #32
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

after this interview, I'm starting to take "timetotelltheworld" even more seriously.

we really are kept in the dark as to what is really going on anywhere.
it's a bitter/sweet awakening for me to be honest, but i'm gratefull, i am finally started to get a little bit of the bigger picture.
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:21 PM   #33
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Umm, those eyes are bugging me, lots more to be seen as I also managed to see eye changes,
just wished someone could slow down that section of the movie,
also whats with the constant clearing of the throat?.
Ammit - I believe you & I work in the same field. It just occured to me (light bulb moment)- disassociation. Could an alter (personality) have been taking over, or attempting to?

I have only worked with 2 people with disassociative disorders ( aka multiple personalities).

Any one else have experience in the MH field?

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:31 PM   #34
gita
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thElement View Post
Ammit - I believe you & I work in the same field. It just occured to me (light bulb moment)- disassociation. Could an alter (personality) have been taking over, or attempting to?

I have only worked with 2 people with disassociative disorders ( aka multiple personalities).

Any one else have experience in the MH field?

El
I don't believe another personality was attempting to take over as he kept glancing and blinking through out the whole interview which was one and half hours long and I've never come across someone where a personality takes that long to take over.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:33 PM   #35
deb003
Avalon Senior Member

I found this on youtube.com. posted over one year ago.
"Gulf Of Aden - The Coming Conflict"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0rP6sTaGgk
deb003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 08:34 PM   #36
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
I don't believe another personality was attempting to take over as he kept glancing and blinking through out the whole interview which was one and half hours long and I've never come across someone where a personality takes that long to take over.
Thanks Gita - I only wathced the small clip Meta posted earlier in the thread. I plan on watching the entire thing tonight.

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:42 PM   #37
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

I would hate to see this thread drift off about if its true or not. Nothing about his words really mentioned. Nothing about how you can research all the information for yourself like he mentions. Take more than his word for it. He wasn't kidding.... Google it.

My thoughts about his words.

Relate what he is saying about the Stargate and think about the parting of the Red Sea story. Now Imagine their was a Stargate involved. Stargate open.. "Lets run though it", Stargate closed.. "Oh sorry were you following us?". The information he is sharing and the history of the Stargate may be way "deeper" than we think. No pun intended.
JudgeMental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:46 PM   #38
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemyofNWO View Post
It seem that the MK ultra programming with times becomes less reliable
I was thinking on exactly this today while watching him: "How is it that so many of these guys who've been programmed are now having memories? How is it that the programming is so unreliable?" And I got an answer right away: The programming ISN'T unreliable and is meant to stick forever, but these memories are coming back because of the rising vibrational frequency of us and the planet. The frequency is rising because CONSCIOUSNESS is rising, because we're becoming totally awake and aware - and because of those reasons, those things which are supposed to be secrets and locked away in someone's mind (like being mind-controlled.) JUST AREN'T STICKING. Our brains are too powerful now because the subconscious has been coming into our conscious life more and more and more. Our souls are evolving!

I loved this interview. It wasn't my favourite Project Camelot interview, but I intuitively felt pretty well everything he was saying was on the level. No alarm bells went off for me (and I could name a few Project Camelot interviews that rang bells for me straight away!), and I agreed with quite a bit of what he said. Almost all of it. The only bits I DIDN'T agree with were that I don't believe a false flag attack will succeed in Yemen or anywhere connected to it.

That doesn't mean I don't think they'll TRY 'cause I think they will. But because of our rising consciousness, because we even have people who were SO controlled (like some Bible-thumpers, for example!) but are waking up now and seeing the truth about religion and government and E.T.'s and all of that, I believe we are making HUGE headway now. We are living in a beautiful history right now, and I think all these negative things (of which the powers that used to be have been lately so desperate to roll out.) will fall apart - the false flag with the States and/or Yemen high up on that list. Look how the "attack" with the "Underwear Bomber" fell through! I believe we'll see a lot more of that.

Either way, WE are the power. I heard that from a lovely Pleidean once and haven't looked back since.

<3
hollylindin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 PM   #39
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Misdirected premature comment removed

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-28-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:50 PM   #40
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Hey guys and gals....

It's not about stereotyping of the TATs.....It's not about the crazy eye movements...

It's my self guided internal BS meter.....and please ...

Be Judge Mental for yourself.

I just except something new under the sun and when the same ideas come out with the dust blown off of them....The meter keeps clicking up

About as much waste of celluloid as ZOOLANDER

in all fairness....I'll watch part 2 but I have to start my eye aerobics class.

And a one...side...and a 2 ...Side

You there in the back...No blinking!!!!

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 09:52 PM   #41
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudgeMental View Post
I would hate to see this thread drift off about if its true or not. Nothing about his words really mentioned. Nothing about how you can research all the information for yourself like he mentions. Take more than his word for it. He wasn't kidding.... Google it.

Relate what he is saying about the Stargate and think about the parting of the Red Sea story. Now Imagine their was a Stargate involved. Stargate open.. "Lets run though it", Stargate closed.. "Oh sorry were you following us?". The information he is sharing and the history of the Stargate may be way "deeper" than we think. No pun intended.
For having such a (what I would call.) negative name like "JudgeMental", you seem VERY open-minded! I appreciate that. And I appreciate what you've been saying throughout this thread.

His story resonated with me, and you're right - if one has doubt, one must look no further than to do their own research. I felt his story about Yemen and the Gulf Of Aden was 100% on the level, even amidst his eye ticks and mannerisms and tattoos (though that doesn't matter, really). He had a pure energy, and it seemed to me he WAS controlled at one point, but he feels like a FIGHTER, you know? Somebody who won't back down and never did. This is why I think he's showing what I would say are signs of being manipulated (the eye thing made me think, "Reptillian", but considering how I feel about him, I would say POSITIVE Reptillian.) but still feels on the level. Anyway, those are just my thoughts. Thank you for yours!

<3
Old 01-28-2010, 09:54 PM   #42
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
riiiiiiiiiiight
Was I too early in saying you are open-minded?
Old 01-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #43
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:

But in Honesty Judge.....

I bet I could sit you down in front of the camera and you give me as many details as you got out of this interview.

Nothing a well read member of this forum could not provide....
Old 01-28-2010, 09:56 PM   #44
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollylindin View Post
Was I too early in saying you are open-minded?
I was wondering if you saw that......
Old 01-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #45
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Well thanks for doing your job Stargazer1965. Baiting in people .Waiting to see what they have to say. And then poking at the only one making sense. Followed by negative remarks relating facts to zoolander.

I love you and your bosses Stargazer1965. People like you really help us out. Thankyou.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:00 PM   #46
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
riiiiiiiiiiight
Was this posted for me or someone else? <3
Old 01-28-2010, 10:03 PM   #47
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i look forward to installment 2

hopefully the next one will contain the new info

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 01-28-2010 at 10:35 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:06 PM   #48
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Quote:
Well thanks for doing your job Stargazer1965. Baiting in people .Waiting to see what they have to say. And then poking at the only one making sense. Followed by negative remarks relating facts to zoolander.

I love you and your bosses Stargazer1965. People like you really help us out. Thankyou.

There is a nice thread about downplaying and conquering the EGO Judge.

I used a play on words and I actually respect your opinion....for it is yours.

My boss is my wife....I'll tell her you said..HEY!!

I did not bait you here...you came on your own

I did not lie in wait for you...I had a busy day

If you think I serve someone else....Look up my past posts

then decide for yourself

Not sure about the little smiley guy gunning folks down....

Peace y'all
Old 01-28-2010, 10:10 PM   #49
JudgeMental
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. I am stoked about the next interview. Should be soon I would imagine. This man has much information to share. Lets send him our love for his bravery in coming out.

hollylindin. Not directed at you.
Stargazer1965. Just an observation. Comment, Ego would be starting a thread called "I could have done the McCollum interview"

Last edited by JudgeMental; 01-28-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #50
hollylindin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
This man has much information to share. Lets send him our love for his bravery in coming out.
I 100% agree. I feel that he's gone through a lot but is still standing, and that's something to be appreciated. I really look forward to hearing all about where he comes from and why he's where he is now. That's always a brilliant thing to learn about somebody.

None of this in-fighting helps! We're all on a path to truth - it's just that each path starts out in a different place. And the truth is coming out, whistleblower after whistleblower. Even the ones I haven't felt great about, I've learned something.

<3