Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-08-2009, 01:55 PM   #51
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
It's great to hear that that 'there isn't a chance' but honestly, for all the sake of love and with all the respect, I think we'd be pretty simple to just believe that a priori.
Hi Czymra,

It's important to explain the difference between open meditations and guided, waveshaped meditations that have several safeguards in place. For awhile I have been studying how a previous malicious meditation event had been designed and have been taking steps to ensure that what we are doing here does not fall into that risk.

First of all, there are shielding techniques that can be explained that prevent energy leakage outside of the single channel that will be described - the one connecting into the ionosphere. These same shielding techniques can be used to prevent energetic interference 24/7 in waking life.

Second, open meditations do not develop a singular coherence in the way synchronized entrainment events do. What we are working on in this first phase is to restore the coherence of the Schumann resonance as currently it is being severely distorted by all the other electromagnetic interference all around us. This will benefit us all in the sense we will be feeling much more grounded and connected, where previously IMHO with each passing year I have been feeling more and more detached from the natural energetic grid. It's hard to say whether this is because we are literally detaching, or the grid itself is dissipating.

There will be more and more details to come throughout the month to further explain. From our private conversation, Czymra, you should know that I know what I am doing. I can assure you astralwalker knows what he is doing as well. All we can do is ask that you read into our contributions and feel that our intentions and ability to know what is necessary at this time is sincere.

We have both received the message that this is what needs to be organized at this time.

I feel down the road when we can take the time to organize more official announcement and promotion materials, one of the aspects I will be sure to see to it is included is a description as to what sets this apart from previous events of a similar nature.

Aside from aspects already described, one of the biggest differences is the fact that we are working with a fully developed science and philosophy. After the first file is released, we will have a good working example of that philosophy.

A lot of people are getting caught up with the Word aspects of this (admittedly, myself included), and what we'll be able to do after that time is focus in on the feeling. All I will be asking after I release the file is whether people can feel the feeling I am trying to deeply embed into it. I will ask that everyone please not try to put any words to the feeling, just whether they feel something different. We will really need to practically reinvent our language for singularity theory - a paradigm without opposites truly renders our old language forms rather invalid.

As for the science, I will have to explain a little bit more about my near-death experience of about ten years ago. I was able to undergo exactly what the experience of 2012 would be like. I was not given the details as to how to build it, but I was given a path to follow, and I have done my best. It was clear from the very beginning that this would be the result of what a great percentage of humanity would come together to accomplish, this is only the beginning.

The harmonic lattice will eventually span the entire sub-spectrum of frequency wavelengths our reality concerns itself with. Sure enough, those gamma rays will "cap the pyramid", so to speak.

I will leave a clue for the time being - this is not the first time these gamma rays have come, not by a long shot. Previous civilizations were able to prepare for such events working with an awful lot less. We can surely do the same.

take care everyone
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:11 PM   #52
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucan View Post
There is a grid already trapping our energies - do we really want to create another grid to trap them again, it seems to me like the same thing and not a shift into something new.

Organized and arranged activities like these can be intercepted and the energy stolen!
See my reply to Czymra,

What's more:

I am definitely well aware of the existing grid, and what was done to erect it. In fact, our effort is at first specifically to tunnel through the grid (which exists in lower astrals), and form a permanent portal to upper astrals, where our grid, once erected, will thicken in covered wavelengths to wipe the old one out. And we will be the ones in "control" from then on.

This is the one and only time I will be a little bit "shocking". It is my understanding that what we are doing here is very potent indeed, as a result from something that has happened that would indicate to me that it is definitely being paid attention to. This is all I can say for now.

However, I cannot see any real motive for interfering aside from one: given the likely eventual outcome of the project (transmutation/octavation/reformation), energies will not be going in the same "direction" as they might have been otherwise, possibly interfering somewhat, in turn, with an entirely different plan. What those paying attention may not realize, is that to interfere with this project could have very serious consequences for their own desires (from a very unexpected source), and it might be better in the end to leave, as they say, "to each their own". And they can take my word on that.

So to conclude,

1) Let us not concern ourselves too much with the keywords we are using, as upon entry into the realm of singularity, it is my guess that each will realize they had better off develop an entirely new vocabulary to describe the feelings they are experiencing entirely, and this is just as well...

2) I am personally seeing to it that the utmost safeguards are being taken to ensure that the intended purpose of the events is being fulfilled 100%, and in the end, there is nothing we can do than try our best with all the leading edge information we have collected and additional information we are receiving day by day from our "allies" (astralwalker will know what i mean)

3) We'll do the best we can in terms of organization and numbers for the first event, but after it passes, we can then set up a number of official measures (I may launch a portion of another website I have very special plans for concerning this project which I want to announce immediately but will wait in order to ensure something so exciting is 100% possible beforehand). I would like to prepare something that clearly indicates in a brief but fully explicatory manner the uniqueness of what we are trying to do, in such a way that it appeals to the maximum demographic possible regardless of prior orientation.

... remember, it is not so important that people have prior experience of any kind, just that they are able to relax and calm the mind somewhat. If the low-level work I am doing is as effective as I hope it will be, people will find themselves "pulled in" in a way they maybe have never experienced before, which I am sure will not be at all startling, much more so simply a deep and memorable experience

hope we are on the right track in all senses as of these clarifications!

take care everyone
Old 01-08-2009, 02:32 PM   #53
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhiedPiper View Post
See my reply to Czymra,

What's more:

I am definitely well aware of the existing grid, and what was done to erect it. In fact, our effort is at first specifically to tunnel through the grid (which exists in lower astrals), and form a permanent portal to upper astrals, where our grid, once erected, will thicken in covered wavelengths to wipe the old one out. And we will be the ones in "control" from then on.

This is the one and only time I will be a little bit "shocking". It is my understanding that what we are doing here is very potent indeed, as a result from something that has happened that would indicate to me that it is definitely being paid attention to. This is all I can say for now.

However, I cannot see any real motive for interfering aside from one: given the likely eventual outcome of the project (transmutation/octavation/reformation), energies will not be going in the same "direction" as they might have been otherwise, possibly interfering somewhat, in turn, with an entirely different plan. What those paying attention may not realize, is that to interfere with this project could have very serious consequences for their own desires (from a very unexpected source), and it might be better in the end to leave, as they say, "to each their own". And they can take my word on that.

So to conclude,

1) Let us not concern ourselves too much with the keywords we are using, as upon entry into the realm of singularity, it is my guess that each will realize they had better off develop an entirely new vocabulary to describe the feelings they are experiencing entirely, and this is just as well...

2) I am personally seeing to it that the utmost safeguards are being taken to ensure that the intended purpose of the events is being fulfilled 100%, and in the end, there is nothing we can do than try our best with all the leading edge information we have collected and additional information we are receiving day by day from our "allies" (astralwalker will know what i mean)

3) We'll do the best we can in terms of organization and numbers for the first event, but after it passes, we can then set up a number of official measures (I may launch a portion of another website I have very special plans for concerning this project which I want to announce immediately but will wait in order to ensure something so exciting is 100% possible beforehand). I would like to prepare something that clearly indicates in a brief but fully explicatory manner the uniqueness of what we are trying to do, in such a way that it appeals to the maximum demographic possible regardless of prior orientation.

... remember, it is not so important that people have prior experience of any kind, just that they are able to relax and calm the mind somewhat. If the low-level work I am doing is as effective as I hope it will be, people will find themselves "pulled in" in a way they maybe have never experienced before, which I am sure will not be at all startling, much more so simply a deep and memorable experience

hope we are on the right track in all senses as of these clarifications!

take care everyone
Phiedpiper,

Thank you for coming down here and answering the questions of Czimra and Ucan.
You were the right person to do this

Thank you for for great work. I am sure this will an unprecedented event and a major move into a brand new wave lengh all across humanity.

Kindness
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #54
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Phiedpiper,

Thank you for coming down here and answering the questions of Czimra and Ucan.
You were the right person to do this

Thank you for for great work. I am sure this will an unprecedented event and a major move into a brand new wave lengh all across humanity.

Kindness
mudra
I second that. Thank you for coming here and answering those concerns. You should know that of all the people in Avalon I certainly am mostly resonating with you, PhiedPiper, and I trust in your skills and awareness. However, I also feel it's my responsibility to observe the dynamics, not the people.

On a side note, although I can somehow abstract the concepts you are talking about, regarding grids etc, it does seem far removed. If anyone could offer some 'definitive guide' to this area I'd be quite grateful as I am not always able to discern the multitude of terms given to the same thing quickly enough to pick up what's really going on.
It feels like I'm being thrown at another round of "Sovereign Integral", "Christ Consciousness" "Imprint"... you get the idea.

As you said, the language will need to change, I felt that years ago already. But sorting through this is quite a task. 0_o
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 06:55 PM   #55
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Hello mudra,

Like to help with

RESEARCH

Love and Light!

Namaste
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #56
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I've said it somewhere before, but I'll say it again. I feel so priviledged to be part of this network or great work. The Love and Integrity here is quite obvious. I can feel an excitement, an expectation building that will not be stopped. This wave of intent is gathering power and purpose to it.
I Love and Honour all who are part of this Great Work
Carmen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:41 AM   #57
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,
Thank you for the thread, mudra and all others participating.
For a while ago, I was active in writing threads and posts, against “NWO”.
Then suddenly, I got a lot of troubles everywhere, of course by “chance”, I use to say “by power elite chance”.
In fact I have always been like that, defending my own and others freedom.
This seems to be the Swedish way, same as in the old Soviet Union, so now I have ended up in a lot of “civil disobedience”-things, so I am a little bit crippled, by the lackeys.
I must say I live on a daily basis, It is difficult to say: “I can do that”, and so on.
But if anything changes, I will of course,”crank up the engine” and do my part, and I do as much as it is possible, with my limited resources.
I have followed, my life path a long time, and it seems to me, so far I have been “rescued”, from total catastrophe every time, so why bother.
I am not afraid and I believe in reincarnation, I use to tell people that, when they ask.

To begin with. I will cooperate with just two very skilled persons locally, as a starting “radiant zone”.

Maybe I could translate into Swedish, too.

I have learned to not “intellectualise” too much, when it comes to meditation and similar things.
I can feel the “life force flow”, if it is strong or weak.
I have tested an ordinary prayer together with six other really kind religious people, praying and I did the same.
And I felt a very strong flow, with just these six other individuals.
I believe in one thing, Be love, and this is very strong in itself.
Then I have tested with around 1500 persons praying in a similar way.
It was a little bit stressful, and according to me, it did not worked at all.
It felt like I was doing it alone and not to a high degree that I use to handle myself.

As a start and training to get people together, we could start this meditations worldwide, around the globe, for example GMT 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00 and a duration of between .5 to 1.0 hour.
This is very important to start up this meditations, according to me.
The time when we do it is not important, but that we DO IT!

The “dark forces”, will absolutely try to stop this.
And remember, to have a individual focus on “Love and Earth”, just in case, this is my simple suggestions.
If we start up this, there will be a “turning point”.
After a while, we could then adjust to other routines very easy.
And we are at the same time building networks.
Comments very appreciated

Last edited by stiros; 01-09-2009 at 12:48 AM.
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 06:55 AM   #58
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

BlessingsAll!!!

I have some requests for setting up the date and times for the 1st major Global Meditation.

1. Dates of choice:

From Today until 5pm sunday Eastern USA time we will count up the most votes for the day of choice.That date will be chosen in order to maximize the travel needs and time scheduling for all concerned!!

Choices:

Full moon-May 9th-Saturday.........
waxing moon-Sunday-May 31st.....
Full Moon-June 7th-Sunday .
Pls pick one and we will take our first step towards this goal!!!!!!!!

***We will also do a July 31st Global Meditation***

We will do 2 Global Meditations every year for the next few years. Astralwalker is calculating some complicated measurements and is not sure when his work will be completed either this 1st meditation or at least by the
2nd. HOWEVER-it is important in this issue that we get used to doing these Global Meditations and get used to cohesiveness. We will have the sound frequencies by PHIEDPIPER to use. As ASTRALWALKER has a definite goal in mind-it behooves us to consider this a Global Dress Rehearsal. We need the practice and for all those not used to what we are doing-there will be much to accomplish!!

2. I would like to bring up that Astralwalker 1st mentioned that it would be great to have a major group at each continent.
I was thinking that it may be very effective for the Global wave of energy, that we have a group in each of the time zones so for 12 consecutive hours(I think there are 12 time zones???) we would have groups going off on that specific date at let's say the hour of 1 pm for at least an hour or hour and a half so that the meditations overlap each other. We could also state specifically at the end of the meditation that "We forward our United
Energy to our Sibling Group."

The two dates that are chosen are during warm weather for majority of the world.We want to maximize participation and want as safe a gathering as possible.

3. There will be a list of sites and the chosen dates posting I hope by this Monday nite. I will also post things that all should probably bring with them to maximize comfort and lessen the burden on the group organizers at each point. I am requesting now for Leaders for each point that will be responable and dedicated to keep in touch and organize and promote for their points. Please think carefully if this is something you can dedicate to-It is not all peaches & cream and needs effort even when going gets rough!! Please contact myself,or Mudra or post on this thread if you are interested in this position. We will hopefully choose two people to be responsable and that will be posted by next Sunday-Jan.18th You will be responsable for at least the following: Sound equiptment,set up,clean up,being able to direct people and groups in organized fashion to where meditation is,parking,if you have over 100 people,know emergency numbers as you never know if someone has a fainting spell or something,Make sure there are facilities for people,know directions of area,have pamphlets for meditation,etc

SENDING MUCH ENERGY & LOVE as we step into our FUTURE!!!!!!

Sara
Samarkis@yahoo.com

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:13 AM   #59
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings, Fellow Sovereign Integrals, so happy to be here among you!

And joined in an experiment that brings together all of my favorite research subjects onto one synchronized coherent collective event - how can I resist?

As for me, I have experienced many different states of consciousness, am well practiced at journeying, meditation, dream experiments, RV, frequency generators and vibrational energy signatures, biofeedback, individual and group healing, gridwork, astral travel, etc...and as a seasoned sensitive I can articulate the nuances in changes of subtle states.

Like others here, I am a member of the global coherence initiative, as well as event temples, the intention experiment, and goldring; all of these orgs are working on forms of telepathic entrainment with groups of people all over the world. It is an idea whose time has come....

Therefore I volunteer as guinea pig, for one thing; after all I have done it before! I once had a Quantum EEG map made of my brain while I was doing a journey, and while testing a schumann resonance frequency generator to map its effects on my brain. Lots of theta activity during the journey meditation, I remember. In fact, maybe the man who did that test, Dr Juan Acosta, would be interested in coming onboard here...all aboard the polar express! LOL

And I very much appreciate the integrity and care I can feel going into crafting the recordings and meditation, and testing and fine tuning their efficacy. So I plan to utilize the two biofeedback toys that I have ( Journey to Wild Divine Grapher and the EmWave Grapher) to record any HRV and skin conductance changes while listening to the recordings. This heart coherence data should compliment the EEG data obtained by others...and I am quite curious as well to experience the effects of the 432 and 777 hz frequencies and compare to others I've worked with.

I also can confirm many things that Astralwalker has laid out here (not to mention many things Phied Piper and others here have put forth), from my own personal experiences, visions and dreams, which is why I resonate so strongly. In fact, the most profound thing I have done in all my years of experiential research, is to consciously align and tune myself to the beam emanating from the galactic center. Ever since I was guided to do this as often as I can, and make this my daily meditation, for over a year now, I have noticed a profound quickening... I feel that these are the source codes which activate our light bodies. They are so nourishing, I could almost be sustained by just that. So yes, the beam is already there, at least for those who can go out to meet it incoming, as it were. The signal will of course get much much stronger yet....good to acclimate to these frequencies asap, IMHO, to basically get yourself lined up with and into that beam or wave....and for me it is all about the heart being the receptacle for that beam, the transmitter receiver that gets turned on...

Yes, may we live in exciting times, as the saying goes... and call me crazy, but this is what I call BIG FUN!
Its like I have been training all my life for doing something just like this....

Gratitude to Astralwalker for all his work getting this ball rolling, PhiedPiper, Mudra, Sanat, Alchemikey, for fantastic contributions; and all contributing to this effort and thread... in fact there is so much resonance that, so far, every time I have wanted to add something, before I could get to it, someone else already has, including this: I agree Samarkis about setting up a "spacetime waveform", as it were, where we start the energy rolling say 12:01 the first day in NZ and have people start it every hour thereafter around the time zones... Or there may be a configuration of point activation more optimal still...something like that so it spreads out fractally...follow the yellow brick road... lol ( read between the lines and spaces like Phiedpiper said)

Anyway... essentially, my inner guidance tells me, it is not so much what we do, but the vibrational frequency that we emanate into the matrix...and if we can all tune at once to each other, the earth, and the galactic center, I imagine the resulting "wattage" of the emanation will be increased exponentially. If there is any doubt in anyone's mind as to the wisdom or safety of such an effort, just ask Gaia if She want this....I did, and She said YES please...

Oh and by the way, as for "fire the grid", I tuned in during that event and did what I felt guided to do - which was actually the opposite of what they were calling for - that is, I "calmed and soothed" the grid, lol. It's what the Earth seemed to want from me; so it is interesting to hear now some feedback that that event was ill conceived...

Ok, enough rambling! Meant to keep this short

I do feel we are really getting somewhere now, already I can feel this group begins to entrain...catch the Wave, surf's up!

lovewaves,
phireflye

phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:58 AM   #60
lawlessline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astralwalker View Post
Respected Friends,

So, the main focus is to inform as many groups as possible. No one can do it by itself.

Respect to you all
Astralwalker

Just wanted to ask something that has been bugging my mind. The ascention idea is a singularity. It is not accomplished through a group effort. This would mean that if one member of the group does not have the right energy formation, or tone, or evolved enough. Then surely that will mean that the whole group will not progress.

I think and sure it is only a thought, not being an expeert, just here, that the journey we undertake here is one which you can only take by yourself. Obviously we have interaction with others. We can help eachother to remember what it was like before we gained our physical being. Then you can pass through. But we will not pass through on mass? Because of the mass?

Collectiveness is the right way to go, but we are all individuals with our own thoughts and past, present and future.

The door is only large enough for one spirit at a time. There is no need to rush because the door will be there long enough for all to pass through it.

Jacobs ladder shows people helping each other up the ladder, which we are doing here. Then when one is at the top they have the doorway infront of them. But onyl one can be at the top at one given time. That does not mean hierarchy because the person at the top never remains there. It is a revolving door in effect. But without the people such as everyone here and everywhere. the ladder cannot be formed.

One other thing.
To drive a car you do not need to know the mechanics of how the motor runs. You simply need to know how to drive.

Just a thought.
Old 01-09-2009, 12:15 PM   #61
Galaxy Girl
Avalon Senior Member

Sara . . . my choice for the full moon meditation is

Full moon-May 9th-Saturday.........

This full moon is also known as Wesak . . . and celebrated as the Buddha full moon, so there would naturally be people gathering for this event

GG

Galaxy Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:04 PM   #62
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

I have a suggestion as regard the dates offered.
Could you open a new thread about this and propose a poll about these different dates.
That wil make things easier for you as the poll will immediately show which date best fits the majority

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-10-2009 at 04:52 AM. Reason: remove excess quote
Old 01-09-2009, 01:31 PM   #63
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireflye View Post
And I very much appreciate the integrity and care I can feel going into crafting the recordings and meditation, and testing and fine tuning their efficacy. So I plan to utilize the two biofeedback toys that I have ( Journey to Wild Divine Grapher and the EmWave Grapher) to record any HRV and skin conductance changes while listening to the recordings. This heart coherence data should compliment the EEG data obtained by others...and I am quite curious as well to experience the effects of the 432 and 777 hz frequencies and compare to others I've worked with.
Excellent! Please let me know if you have any interesting results. It may require some fine tuning over the course of several months but I hope we will have great results from the very first session. Just in constructing the file I am finding myself losing track of time!
Old 01-09-2009, 01:32 PM   #64
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
Dear friends,
Thank you for the thread, mudra and all others participating.
For a while ago, I was active in writing threads and posts, against “NWO”.
Then suddenly, I got a lot of troubles everywhere, of course by “chance”, I use to say “by power elite chance”.
In fact I have always been like that, defending my own and others freedom.
This seems to be the Swedish way, same as in the old Soviet Union, so now I have ended up in a lot of “civil disobedience”-things, so I am a little bit crippled, by the lackeys.
I must say I live on a daily basis, It is difficult to say: “I can do that”, and so on.
But if anything changes, I will of course,”crank up the engine” and do my part, and I do as much as it is possible, with my limited resources.
I have followed, my life path a long time, and it seems to me, so far I have been “rescued”, from total catastrophe every time, so why bother.
I am not afraid and I believe in reincarnation, I use to tell people that, when they ask.

To begin with. I will cooperate with just two very skilled persons locally, as a starting “radiant zone”.

Maybe I could translate into Swedish, too.

I have learned to not “intellectualise” too much, when it comes to meditation and similar things.
I can feel the “life force flow”, if it is strong or weak.
I have tested an ordinary prayer together with six other really kind religious people, praying and I did the same.
And I felt a very strong flow, with just these six other individuals.
I believe in one thing, Be love, and this is very strong in itself.
Then I have tested with around 1500 persons praying in a similar way.
It was a little bit stressful, and according to me, it did not worked at all.
It felt like I was doing it alone and not to a high degree that I use to handle myself.

As a start and training to get people together, we could start this meditations worldwide, around the globe, for example GMT 0:00, 6:00, 12:00 and 18:00 and a duration of between .5 to 1.0 hour.
This is very important to start up this meditations, according to me.
The time when we do it is not important, but that we DO IT!

The “dark forces”, will absolutely try to stop this.
And remember, to have a individual focus on “Love and Earth”, just in case, this is my simple suggestions.
If we start up this, there will be a “turning point”.
After a while, we could then adjust to other routines very easy.
And we are at the same time building networks.
Comments very appreciated
Welcome Stiros,

Happy to see here with us.
I completed the summary of the Nexus 2012 thread and it's about to be posted on a link for everyone to share.
Now I am looking for translators.
I take your offer for a swedish translation.
I'll get in contact with you in private about it .

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-09-2009, 01:38 PM   #65
dayzero
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Nexus 2012 groundcrew network

Second that Mudra - a Poll would be the easiest way

I'm goin for; Full moon-May 9th-Saturday.........
dayzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 02:47 PM   #66
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Hello dear Mudra and my Avalonians friends. I have not been very active on the net lately. Too much projects going on, hehe. I have not much time on my hands, but it cost nothing to ask me to help and I will gladly do what I can. I feel comfortable to guide people with "understanding" the consciousness world and the use of the Universal Laws.

I have read the thread and agree to join. My only advice would be for everyone to remember always actively communicate with the presence within your heart. This presence can not be mislead. This presence will inspire your thoughts and teach you the protection required for your soul energy to be directed where you intentionally want it to go, into the global consciousness of humanity.

What is this presence? One might ask. It is your true connection with Creator, our "higherself". What some would called; "Knowledge".

If one does it randomly with only the power of his/her intellect, it might be redirected for other means as it was mentioned before in this thread.

It is all about consciousness. Remember the power of blessing in your meditation...

Namaste, Steven

Formation: Have been touched by the fire within without being burnt.

Language: French/Portuguese/English.

Last edited by Steven; 01-09-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 03:14 PM   #67
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Hello Steven,

You are very welcome here .
Thanks for joining the crew
I am sure we can use your warm heart in the making of these events planned along the nexus 2012.

I 've a summary of the nexus thread which needs to be translated .
Would you help in this ? Portugese would be great.

Kindness
mudra

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-10-2009 at 04:47 AM. Reason: remove excess quote from previous post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:18 PM   #68
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Friends ,

For your info:

P4BL0 has made the following offering:

If you need to make a brochure feel welcome to use my art work from My Gallery My Gallery
As long as I'm noted in it and is for non profit events.

This can be used to make pamphlets to promote the Nexus 2012 events as long as they are used properly

Warm thanks to Pab

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 01-09-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 03:35 PM   #69
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Annoucement

Friends,

The summary of the nexus 2012 thread is about to be edited.
I need translators in as many languages as possible so it can be launched worldwide.

Those of you who are willing to help on this please put your names down and the language of your choice.

Looking forward for you
Kindness
mudra
Old 01-09-2009, 04:01 PM   #70
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

I really have loads on my hands. If it's not too long and no one else turns up however, I'll take care of German.

Last edited by Kathleen; 01-10-2009 at 04:48 AM. Reason: remove excess quote of previous post
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:51 PM   #71
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Blessings Mudra!

If you feel that a poll is necessary((so far,every one has stated May 9th),pls set it up-just let it end(the poll) by Sunday 5 pm. We have a TREMENDOUS amount of e-mails to send !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
ALSO- , PLS keep to Unity!!!

Christians-Muslims-Jews-Hindu-Atheist-Wiccan-Pagan-And anybody else-

are one!!!

Mudra and I are one--All must co-exist and unite-each with their gifts of perspective!!!!!!!!!!! No one is better or or worse in regards to the Group meditation-all are there from their heart!!! Pls- no heirarchy-Just....just....
guidance...........

Namaste!!!!!!!

Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #72
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Hello Steven,

You are very welcome here .
Thanks for joining the crew
I am sure we can use your warm heart in the making of these events planned along the nexus 2012.

I 've a summary of the nexus thread which needs to be translated .
Would you help in this ? Portuguese would be great.

Kindness
mudra

Ok, I will translate it in Portuguese. I will find some times to do it, I hope you are not too much in a hurry. Send me the link of the summarize please.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:47 PM   #73
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I can translate into Polish.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 08:56 PM   #74
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I can translate into Polish.
Steven and Burgundia THANK YOU !

Please PM me your private mails so I can post you the summary.

A pleasure for me to work with you two my friends.

Kindness
mudra
Old 01-09-2009, 10:45 PM   #75
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Dear friends,

Thank you all for doing such a great job. I really appreciate.

I spent all day finalizing the 2012 Nexus summary, formatting and adding the appropriate images.

I think it is good now and that it will serve its purpose.

Many thanks to Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan for creating a special page on their site.

I really appreciate. I think that those two are doing great job. I had accumulated much data from the Project Camelot website in the past. The input is great – Well done!

Many thanks to Mudra for the time and great effort that she put in this. I really appreciate.

Many thanks to Karnelia for editing the basic info. You did a remarkable job. Thank you for your time and effort. I really appreciate.

Many thanks to Samarkis, for all her determination. She has strength and skills that are impressive. Please keep up with the good work.

Many thanks to PhiedPiper, for all his great ideas. Please keep them coming!

Many thanks to all of you, who are helping in this in any way you can! God bless you all.

Some of you had direct question to me, I will answer them all as soon as I can…

Respect to you all,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote