Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-06-2008, 11:09 PM   #26
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: less talking more crashing......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Otter View Post
Apocalypse
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Apocalypse (Greek: Ἀποκάλυψις Apokálypsis; "lifting of the veil") [/SIZE]is a term applied to the disclosure to certain privileged persons of something hidden from the majority of humankind.
Man, I just looked at that myself and started laughing my ass off. To me, that just seals the deal heh. No ****, thanks for sharing!

And yes, change is needed. It's just hard to grip the idea of the catalyst needed for it. Keep your love ones close, keep your mind (rationality) closer.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #27
NINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightwalker View Post
As someone previously stated and this is my revised wording:

We are now creating a fun apocalypse.

At least on this thread anyway.

lightwalker
I love your idea of a fun apocalypse - I'm in there with you!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #28
zuni

Xhaosis the most important work if you want to help your self and others is to start saving all the seeds you can......this is what i refer to as the great work....
peace
Old 10-06-2008, 11:20 PM   #29
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe what I am reading here!
Have you people no compassion for your families, obviously you have no children otherwise , why would you write such comments!
It's appalling for me as a father to have to listen to cretins that are selfish with no regard for the ones that have not woken up to this change.
I had to ring my 3 daughters today and tell them what is in front of them beginning tomorrow.
They were in tears.............I AM A FATHER!!......AND to LISTEN TO THE FEAR IN MY DAUGHTERS VOICES AS i TOLD THEM. HOW DARE YOU!! HOW FRIGGING DARE YOU!!

Don't tell me about ascension, earth changes, ufo's or whatever.... I have known about all that for years. I.. ME, a personal thing to me...HOW DARE YOU be so smug about the pain and hard ship these people will feel. That is my family...your family..your neighbours family...HOW DARE YOU FEEL SO SMUG ABOUT MY FAMILY'S FEELINGS.
I'm leaving this thread now before I really lose it. CRETINS!!
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:30 PM   #30
zuni

pilgrim please calm down.....relax all that bitterness wonīt help one bit.....the truth is everyone must be responsable for them selves....these people are only victums if they see them selves as victums.... have a littel distance from the situation.....take some deep breaths.....and realize the force is with in you...donīt give away your power to this situation....grow from it.....rememberthis.....beautiful flowers grow out off the ****.....
peace...
Old 10-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #31
zuni

[QUOTE=zuni;41239]pilgrim please calm down.....relax all that bitterness wonīt help one bit.....the truth is everyone must be responsable for them selves....these people are only victums if they see them selves as victums.... have a littel distance from the situation.....take some deep breaths.....and realize the force is with in you...donīt give away your power to this situation....grow from it.....rememberthis.....beautiful flowers grow out off the ****.....POOP THAT IS....
peace...
Old 10-06-2008, 11:38 PM   #32
Pomguymguy
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: less talking more crashing......

I smell FREEDOM in the air

Freedom from political turmoil

It brings release - exemption from control - scope - lattitude - elbow room - openness - frankness - boldness - true directioness - etc

- Goodbye to - restriction + bondage + servitude + slavery + restraint + caution + inpropriety + disrespect +imprisonment ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++
Pomguymguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:41 PM   #33
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

the coming times will be a time of strength. Not valued by how much money you have, or what lands you poseth. Its going to come down to your elders that raised you, right from wrong, good and evil, and protecting those you love. Now I pray I am wrong, I pray that this market of currency we live in, where we awaken each day to work and make money to acquire the money to feed our families and keep a roof over our heads remain in tact. Its a good system, yet if it comes to the survival of the fittest then not only must you be wise strong and intelligent you must be forthwith to the changes that occur, also understanding of what is happening around you. So I am not praying for a failure in our system, for that failure will create such a change where it may hurt and harm many physically and mentally. the idea of letting our financial system crash is hard for me to swallow, yes call me a drone or what you will, but it works. We can take care of our children, our spouses and what not by working and making a difference in the world. I think a system like that is to important to just let crumble. Is their a better way.. Perhaps.. Yet that way will not be found in fear, nor reprisal of containments in a stature that fortifies ill will towards those that strive for existance. to be someone you must be heard, to hear someone you must listen, for some a desperare change is the only way to be heard, and thru the uproar, if you are heard above all else all must stop and listen. yet here and now, is not the place to be heard, nor will we ever be heard, when their are words to be listened to, they pay no attention, when their are screams to be heard they will not hear them until it has come to pass the echoes. Which makes each and every man special, special to his own demise may it be the protection of his love, or the strife of his hate, either way it is written, the judgement of things will be judged in the coming days, it is our cantrips that can make that change, it is our will that proves or reveals the direction of all things. I have seen the possibilities qas others before me and after me, it is our conciousness that changes the way the light reflects thru the prism. Stay strong, don't forget the ones you love, tell them you love them every day, and show it. Do not fear the darkness for that darkness fears you.. It is only now it becomes brave enough in our times of trouble to try to scare us in place. Its emptyness is what it fears we will see, I can still see it, its the illusion trying to cascade the truth. For one of the arcane I remain, I can still see beyond the fear. Whether I am beleived or not because of men like me, we will be ok. Other men like me will not let the darkness eclipse such a truth, furthermore of ego, deeper then the skeletal formalities that struture that ego I am saying in a pure humanic form all will be ok. rest easy. Above all else do not feed the fear.

PEACE to all.
Xhaosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #34
ChristinCP
Avalon Senior Member

Its all fun and games until there's no running water, heat for homes, or food. I want to see the corrupt fall as much as everyone else here, but I also want to eat, shower, and be warm in the winter. Tell me how happy you will be when you're dirty, cold, and hungry?

What would you do for yourself in a barter economy? Make friendship bracelets? What value can you add? This scares me. I'm a hard worker and a quick learner, but I don't know how to grow my own food (yet), or build a home, or any of these basic things. We don't need our whole world to come crashing down, just the sick and unhealthy parts of it.
ChristinCP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 11:59 PM   #35
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

in a very strange way i agree
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #36
d. macaluso
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
the coming times will be a time of strength. Not valued by how much money you have, or what lands you poseth. Its going to come down to your elders that raised you, right from wrong, good and evil, and protecting those you love. Now I pray I am wrong, I pray that this market of currency we live in, where we awaken each day to work and make money to acquire the money to feed our families and keep a roof over our heads remain in tact. Its a good system, yet if it comes to the survival of the fittest then not only must you be wise strong and intelligent you must be forthwith to the changes that occur, also understanding of what is happening around you. So I am not praying for a failure in our system, for that failure will create such a change where it may hurt and harm many physically and mentally. the idea of letting our financial system crash is hard for me to swallow, yes call me a drone or what you will, but it works. We can take care of our children, our spouses and what not by working and making a difference in the world. I think a system like that is to important to just let crumble. Is their a better way.. Perhaps.. Yet that way will not be found in fear, nor reprisal of containments in a stature that fortifies ill will towards those that strive for existance. to be someone you must be heard, to hear someone you must listen, for some a desperare change is the only way to be heard, and thru the uproar, if you are heard above all else all must stop and listen. yet here and now, is not the place to be heard, nor will we ever be heard, when their are words to be listened to, they pay no attention, when their are screams to be heard they will not hear them until it has come to pass the echoes. Which makes each and every man special, special to his own demise may it be the protection of his love, or the strife of his hate, either way it is written, the judgement of things will be judged in the coming days, it is our cantrips that can make that change, it is our will that proves or reveals the direction of all things. I have seen the possibilities qas others before me and after me, it is our conciousness that changes the way the light reflects thru the prism. Stay strong, don't forget the ones you love, tell them you love them every day, and show it. Do not fear the darkness for that darkness fears you.. It is only now it becomes brave enough in our times of trouble to try to scare us in place. Its emptyness is what it fears we will see, I can still see it, its the illusion trying to cascade the truth. For one of the arcane I remain, I can still see beyond the fear. Whether I am beleived or not because of men like me, we will be ok. Other men like me will not let the darkness eclipse such a truth, furthermore of ego, deeper then the skeletal formalities that struture that ego I am saying in a pure humanic form all will be ok. rest easy. Above all else do not feed the fear.

PEACE to all.
well said. one cannot take the sentiment of this thread too seriously. the frivolous disregard for life implied by the general tone is beyond naive: it's a death instinct that Freud labeled Thanatos. And perhaps there's much suffering in the souls espousing the view. And the type of misery that seeks nothing but company. It's not "live and let live" mentality; it lacks any spirituality. Rather, it's cutting off the nose to spite the face. It's: let's return to a life a squalor, because TPTB haven't dropped enough crumbs off their table to pacify the resentfulness in their hearts.
d. macaluso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:18 AM   #37
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by d. macaluso View Post
well said. one cannot take the sentiment of this thread too seriously. the frivolous disregard for life implied by the general tone is beyond naive: it's a death instinct that Freud labeled Thanatos. And perhaps there's much suffering in the souls espousing the view. And the type of misery that seeks nothing but company. It's not "live and let live" mentality; it lacks any spirituality. Rather, it's cutting off the nose to spite the face. It's: let's return to a life a squalor, because TPTB haven't dropped enough crumbs off their table to pacify the resentfulness in their hearts.

beleive it or not we will be ok...

if it does all crumble. People like me will lead....

we will not be slaves.. That is something that scaress them... WE WILL NOT BE SLAVES...
Old 10-07-2008, 12:19 AM   #38
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xhaosis View Post
many will be fooled by the coming change. Everyone is calling for change and to make this evil matrix life go bye, bye. So tell me wise tired ones living in this decrepit state, using your freedom of information as we speak. How enjoyable will your life be, without power, without running water, without your car, and constantly dodging bullets by god knows who. There will be no miracle.. Their will be just man's failure once more. Forgive me but I do not see pasture of green fields and a heaven coming if the economic systems of the world collapse. I see war, blood and much death. Pain and suffering. Power struggles, and men hiding in caves. I presume most are young, calling for this failure, but don't be allured in the excitement waving across your stomach, what that is, is a hunger, demanding to be fed, that hunger is primal, you were born with it, its part of the wild nature of man, its the ape in you.
X,

To be honest, I can live just fine without running water, or a car, or a cell phone, or a computer. I have consciously chosen to take my power back and not rely on anyone for anything at anytime. If I die, I look forward to the experience before and after my demise. It was always inevitable, but I will surely die not as a slave, but free.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that my desire to break down old paradigms for the betterment of humanity and my non-compliance with current processes is just a primal instinct that needs to be fed? Its the ape in me? Sorry, dont follow. And I'm afraid you missed the miracle if you think that us "tired ones living in this decrepit state" are waiting on some miracle to save us. We are the miracle dude.
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:24 AM   #39
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post
Have you people no compassion for your families, obviously you have no children otherwise , why would you write such comments!
It's appalling for me as a father to have to listen to cretins that are selfish with no regard for the ones that have not woken up to this change.
I had to ring my 3 daughters today and tell them what is in front of them beginning tomorrow.
They were in tears.............I AM A FATHER!!......AND to LISTEN TO THE FEAR IN MY DAUGHTERS VOICES AS i TOLD THEM. HOW DARE YOU!! HOW FRIGGING DARE YOU!!

Don't tell me about ascension, earth changes, ufo's or whatever.... I have known about all that for years. I.. ME, a personal thing to me...HOW DARE YOU be so smug about the pain and hard ship these people will feel. That is my family...your family..your neighbours family...HOW DARE YOU FEEL SO SMUG ABOUT MY FAMILY'S FEELINGS.
So I'm a little unclear. How exactly do you feel, pilgrim?

And its spelled c-r-o-u-t-o-n-s...

bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:27 AM   #40
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodzoyfa View Post
X,

To be honest, I can live just fine without running water, or a car, or a cell phone, or a computer. I have consciously chosen to take my power back and not rely on anyone for anything at anytime. If I die, I look forward to the experience before and after my demise. It was always inevitable, but I will surely die not as a slave, but free.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying that my desire to break down old paradigms for the betterment of humanity and my non-compliance with current processes is just a primal instinct that needs to be fed? Its the ape in me? Sorry, dont follow. And I'm afraid you missed the miracle if you think that us "tired ones living in this decrepit state" are waiting on some miracle to save us. We are the miracle dude.

thats not the point indeed we can adapt.. Yet we can become much more, but becoming primal is easy, to our nature its a release, but to become more, we should expand more, gamble upon the ideas of something more. Our fate is not to wallow in our demise, or out own crap.. Our prequision is to be Godlike.. If I could cry it would happen now.. Just give up. Be bigger then yourself and for godsake do not disbelieve our ideas. Now matter how stupid our leaders look... Please.. we have a chance... this history is ours to choose.. Do not cry over splled milk our children cry out our names.. No matter what do not hate me.. Please hear me. A failsafe at a cost of humanity.. hen not understood a comedy.. I am away from what is important. Laughter is easy now. yet laughter will be a crime soon.. If all is to come to pass..
Old 10-07-2008, 12:29 AM   #41
RubyTuesday
Avalon Senior Member

I see a lot of judgment against those who are excited- I think that's sad. I can't speak for others but I have spent the last almost 2 years supporting Ron Paul. I've stood on street corners waving signs. I've walked door to door, trying to explain to anyone and everyone what the Federal Reserve System and the fiat money system we have does to our lives. I've worked booths, made phone calls, mailed letters. I have posted all over the net warning people of the inevitable bust of the system and the inflation which keeps the richest rich and taxes the poor. Assuming we're wishing for something we don't understand fully is, well, you know what they say about assuming.

Our system is pure slavery, it is designed to subjugate and keep some pretty self serving people in power while those who are unaware continue their worship of the almighty dollar. This system, globally, brings starvation across the world. It wastes the natural resources of our earth and prevents the evolution of humankind. Of all systems it is the single biggest one that does the most damage. It is worse than war because it CAUSES wars. If you don't understand I highly suggest you watch the new Zeitgeist. If you want more than that I can provide all kinds of links on the Federal Reserve.

Will times be hard? Absolutely. At the same time see the opportunity. A chance to rebuild when it falls- if you don't know how or what to do visit www.campaignforliberty.com . This is a chance to rid the world, and our children, of our slavemasters. It is a time when humans can rise above, connect w/what's most important (stuff that can't be bought), and make the future a better place for all humans, animals, plants, and the planet herself. There is no way to do that working within the current system, we can't bandaid a gaping wound that oozes poison across the globe. It isn't possible. We have to start over so yes, get excited! While we may suffer think about the gift we are giving to the world and the future! What could be better? How can one not be excited???

How selfish would it be to support a system of slavery because we don't want to be the ones to go through the hard times? It will crumble at some point because it is unsustainable (that's just the way it is), so let's take the burden ourselves instead of passing it on to our loved ones and the children of tomorrow!

How people cope is not up to me. I cannot decide the path of other souls nor judge their ability to handle/not handle what is to come. Those who are aware chose to be and those who are not or refuse to see have their own reasons as well. I'm not here to second guess what they came here to experience/learn.
Yes, very interesting times.

Last edited by RubyTuesday; 10-07-2008 at 12:34 AM.
RubyTuesday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:31 AM   #42
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilgrim View Post

He's right. This is no time to be smiling and giggling like little school kids. This is a serious time, its not something that can be laughed off like a pimple on the ass.

Are you all that arrogant and caught up in your selfish apathetic mindsets that you cant see the hurt and pain that is going to be infliced on the people of this earth?

Things very well may get very bad for the people of this earth. I'm talking worse then the great depression, im talking much worse. And the people alive right now to experience this deserve enough respect to be shown a little bit of compassion. Your all laughing and enjoying this so called saving grace without a second thought for the people this is going to hit the worst.

-The people who will be putting a gun in their mouth and pulling the trigger because they cannot cope with the devestating future they now face.
-The child who finds her father hanging from the balcony because he could not face the prospect of watching his family starve.
-The people who get shot dead by their neighbours for the last drop of water they have.
-The people that will be murdered for the little bit of material wealth they have left in their pocket.

See this is just insanity. When people cant cope with an initially devastating prospect they handle it in one of three ways.

* Grow delusionally paranoid, fearfull and negative.
* Grow delusionally optimistic, apathethic and selfish.

But people always seem to forget the thrid option.

* Be vigilant, take this with the seriousness it deserves and not be going off on delusional fairy tale rants and show their fellow man a little bit of compassion.

Last edited by 2infinityandbeyond; 10-07-2008 at 12:35 AM.
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:32 AM   #43
Jared Smith

Default The Spirit Within

Cursed black magic,
eating at my soul.
The world torn in panic;
I've got to reach my goal.
Noone wants to part from their petty wicked things.
Cast aside all human fear, and see what it shall bring.

Chorus:

The spirit lies within us;
to resist the evil spell.
to fight the comming hells.
pry open your mind, hear the Earth's bells!

You've got to Rise!
Rise above the lies!
Rise above your mortal coil!
Rise above and their plans shall be foiled!
Open up your eyes, listen to the signs.
Its all around you, written in the stars of heaven so divine.

Chorus

When you threaten someone else's health;
You only hurt yourself.
Cosmic life force, the flow of space and time;
Its a part of EVERYTHING, on the very winds it chimes.
We as man exist in two dimensions simultaniously.
Corporeal, Ethereal! Focus your mind on peace and unity!

Chorus
Repeat Chorus

Finis Coronata Opus.

Old 10-07-2008, 12:33 AM   #44
zuni

"beleive it or not we will be ok...

if it does all crumble. People like me will lead....

we will not be slaves.. That is something that scaress them... WE WILL NOT BE SLAVES..."

i,m totally with you on this......oh and you put it sooo beautifully when you said "it is our conciousness that changes the way the light reflects thru the prism. Stay strong"
peace....
Old 10-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #45
pilgrim
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuni View Post
pilgrim please calm down.....relax all that bitterness wonīt help one bit.....the truth is everyone must be responsable for them selves....these people are only victums if they see them selves as victums.... have a littel distance from the situation.....take some deep breaths.....and realize the force is with in you...donīt give away your power to this situation....grow from it.....rememberthis.....beautiful flowers grow out off the ****.....
peace...
Believe me.! I am totally calm in myself.
I would appreciate it if you were a little less condescending and less childish in your response and for the moderators of this thread to step in and stop the loutish comments which the PTB must be laughing at.
Any sensible person just joining this forum would be appalled at the comments.
The PTB will set this thread up as a case in point towards their argument.
pilgrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 12:38 AM   #46
zuni

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
He's right. This is no time to be smiling and giggling like little school kids. This is a serious time, its not something that can be laughed off like a pimple on the ass.

Are you all that arrogant and caught up in your selfish apathetic mindsets that you cant see the hurt and pain that is going to be infliced on the people of this earth?

Things very well may get very bad for the people of this earth. I'm talking worse then the great depression, im talking much worse. And the people alive right now to experience this deserve enough respect to be shown a little bit of compassion. Your all laughing and enjoying this so called saving grace without a second thought for the people this is going to hit the worst.

-The people who will be putting a gun in their mouth and pulling the trigger because they cannot cope with the devestating future they now face.
-The child who finds her father hanging from the balcony because he could not face the prospect of watching his family starve.
-The people who get shot dead by their neighbours for the last drop of water they have.
-The people that will be murdered for the little bit of material wealth they have left in their pocket.

See this is just insanity. When people cant cope with an initially devastating prospect they handle it in one of three ways.

* Grow delusionally paranoid, fearfull and negative.
* Grow delusionally optimistic, apathethic and selfish.

But people always seem to forget the thrid option.

* Be vigilant, take this with the seriousness it deserves and not be going off on delusional fairy tale rants and show their fellow man a little bit of compassion.
correct me if iīm mistaken but people will only get the experience they need and deserve.......!!!
Old 10-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #47
zuni

"How selfish would it be to support a system of slavery because we don't want to be the ones to go through the hard times? It will crumble at some point because it is unsustainable (that's just the way it is), so let's take the burden ourselves instead of passing it on to our loved ones and the children of tomorrow!"

BRILLIANT RUBY TUESDAY......
Old 10-07-2008, 12:54 AM   #48
zuni

SORRY PILGRIM....I AM NOT TRYING TO BE condescending ......IīM BEING REALISTIC....MY HEART IS FULL OF LOVE AND MORE PEACE THEN EVER AT THIS MOMENT......I TRUST AND PREY THAT ALL WILL GET WHAT THEY NEED FROM THE EXPEIRENCE ......BUT AGAIN AT THE END OF THE DAY EVERY THING WILL BE FINE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS....THERE ARE NO VICTIMS......BUT YOU CAN TAKE THIS INFO HOW EVER YOU CHOOSE....BUT IF YOU DONīT LIKE THE CONVERSATION HERE WHY DO YOU KEEP READING THIS THREAD ???
Old 10-07-2008, 12:57 AM   #49
Xhaosis
Avalon Senior Member

The truth is we will not fail. We wont no matter hard they try we will not fail... What will happen is they will try to scare man. A collide scope will be enacted, yet the strong you and me will see the truth.. Truth will reveal itself, always have always will. The deciet is in the illusion careful what you believe in. Business will take me away soon I hope others will be the Charlemagne of change. Just don't give up. Even if it fails you can say you did not give up. And when the new sands come to pass it will be the men that hold the glass you seek.. Until then their will remain a flask half full and half pat of the mask..
Old 10-07-2008, 01:05 AM   #50
zuni

The only thing we need to realize is that all the keys youīll ever need are inside yourself....and thatīs really why itīs impossible to fail....i mean as long as we each realize that small but huge fact.....