Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 12-07-2008, 02:14 PM   #1
alternative-answer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Lawful Rebellion Conference In The UK - Time For Change Is NOW!

Dear Fellow Briton

Do You Care About Our National Sovereignty? Our Politicians do not.

The collective political establishment consisting of the three main political parties have agreed amongst themselves, without our consent, to transfer our national sovereignty to the EU in Brussels. This process commenced in 1972 with the signing of the Treaty of Rome and concludes when the Lisbon Treaty comes into force.

The loss of our national sovereignty is not fanciful or a remote prospect, it is an absolute certainty, and the process is now in the final phase, unless the politician’s plans are stopped.

Time is not on our side.

This notice is to alert you to a vital conference being held on the 24th January 2009 at Stoke-On-Trent (details attached) at which we will set out a strategy to secure the United Kingdom's withdrawal from the European Union. Our emphasis is Actions Not Words.

We are drawing down on the provision of our ancient law of Magna Carta and are moving to declare ‘lawful rebellion’ against the tyranny of this and any other government that will not recognise and defend the sovereignty of this nation. We the people have a right to govern ourselves – no political party, government or parliament has the authority to deprive us of that right.

There is now only one option remaining which can prevent the loss of our sovereignty and rule by an unelected EU political elite - everything else has been tried and has failed. The masses must now be provoked into action to bring the full might of the people to bear down on the political establishment to remind them that, they serve us.

The people themselves need to demonstrate their desire for self-governance. To help provide momentum to this cause we need numbers at the conference.

If you do care about the sovereignty of your nation please support us and:

1. Book a place at the conference*

2. Pass this notice on to others.

3. Contact us, it helps us to gauge the level of activity.

4. If you can, please make a donation.

5. Read the attached document and understand how we will achieve our objectives.

6. Copy the attached, tell others what is happening, put it in your local library, doctor’s surgeries, leave it on a bus or hand it to taxi drivers – please spread the word.

Actions not words – If you want to help - do as many of the above as you can.

“For evil to prosper all it takes is that good men do nothing” Edmund Burke.

Register Now at: -

www.thebcgroup.org.uk - or call 01752 312 743 – 9am – 2pm Mon - Fri.
or call 0781 352 9383 (or send a text to register your name & number and we will call you)
or send a cheque for £12.50 per person to 7 Holland Road. Wallasey. Wirral. CH45 7QZ

It is vital that if you can - please attend the conference. There is no substitute for your presence to demonstrate to others the level of support that we can muster – we want the political camp reeling from the level of support nation-wide.
For practical reasons – please register as early as possible.

Thank you.

The British Constitution Group.

I will be travelling from Bournemouth, if there are any others who are on Bornemouth, Poole, Chrishchurch, Ringwood and even on route further up country please get in touch. We could hire a mini bus, I am willing to drive it. Please get in touch.
alternative-answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lawful Rebellion Conference In The UK - Time For Change Is NOW!

I'm proud of you for this mate, it's so important and many shy away "like myself". I will read your document tonight and I hope to be in touch.
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote