Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 11-11-2008, 09:54 PM   #26
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Alex Collier: Abraham Hicks Style

Thank you for posting this thread.

Alex Collier is a great Human. I just watched his new clip from May 2008.
I agree that he didn't add too much new(Many need to hear the same msg
again & again!!) Yet, he did seem calmer and more in peace of mind.

I believe that enough people got the msg that our timeline has changed & outcomes can be much better than hoped for at the time of Alex's videos from 90's.

We all still need to do more in reaching out to others in our circle of influence-does anyone need a smile , can we do a simple good deed,can we help someone that needs a hug or a tip of advice? It is not the big things, but the little things to bless others that are near us in place & in heart.

Namaste all!

Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 01:37 AM   #27
jazzgad
Avalon Senior Member

THANK YOU Orb for great link and opportunity for wonderful posts regarding ET and Alex Collier ,I know it is against rules to post any copyrighted material ,but more of his stuff that I found appears to be posted originally on andromedaninsights.com ,so if anyone wants small 72 page booklet called “defending sacred ground “ of Alex Collier ,let me know
jazzgad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 03:03 PM   #28
motov
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzgad View Post
THANK YOU Orb for great link and opportunity for wonderful posts regarding ET and Alex Collier ,I know it is against rules to post any copyrighted material ,but more of his stuff that I found appears to be posted originally on andromedaninsights.com ,so if anyone wants small 72 page booklet called “defending sacred ground “ of Alex Collier ,let me know
i would sure like that please...
ty..

moto
motov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:35 AM   #29
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Orb!

Sorry for coming back at you this late.

I'm gonna check out the Raelians asap!

As for the lucid dreams, they used to be more frequent up until 4/5 years ago. But they kind of ceased as I had some personal issues, I suppose. I'm a girl and the last time I recall of another lucid dreaming attempted contact, I was 'standing in the middle of my living room', aware of both, my physical body in bed and my etherical body close to the window. I saw the ship hovering near my backyard and voices sounding like radio in my head. I kind of sabotaged the experience because I realized I wasn't dressed appropriately to 'receive guests'. What's a girl supposed to do? Vanity .

The more self-conscious you get in such experiences the more ego stuff you have to deal with. It was embarassing.

The tune in the ears: With me, they used to be quite disturbing. I suspect they are related to the pineal gland, but the worst event had me waking up in the middle of the night, 7 years ago or so, starting with the loud, low pitched ( to me, it alway sounds 'low pitched') eletronic tune turning into static sounds, as if someone was clearly turning a dial in my brain, to the point where, all of a sudden, I listened to a FM radio playing in my ears. No kidding, I was scared and did all efforts to stop the experience as my brain felt like being smashed inside my head. Very briefly, I saw the blondes around my bed, seemingly, trying to calm me down as they certainly knew that visual contact would appease my mind. The experience was then, as I see it, 'aborted' immediately. I didn't make it .

I guess I'm a failed contacteé. *kkkk* at least, consciously.

These guys I mentioned in my posts are quite gentle, they approach you as if dealing with you with velvet gloves, very sweet and carefully. They're not like the so-called 'tall blondes' as I've seen these once in another 'lucid dream' night. These were quite tall and almost 'brute', almost insensitive, in their approach, they looked like nazies, completely different in demeanor of the 'guys' I was used to. The 'nazies' ets were looking for the german side of my family, actually.

I also had a kiss experience with the 'cute ones' (I don't know how to call them). Much later, I had a very symbolic, epic dream (this was a dream, not a lucid dreaming) where I saw a whole story of war and conflict developing between both races - the 'cute ones' and the 'tall-blondes'.

Because of how I reacted to my little experiences, I feel connected to the genuinity of Collier's contacts. You do compare both realities, you do get frustrated and lots of ego issues take place. When I listen to his emotional outbursts, I can't deny.... to my mind, he's right on the mark about how a human being born on Earth would naturallly react to a conscious contact. It always puzzled me how certain other contactées are so 'cool' about their 'outwordly' experiences, talking about them as if they were so 'normal' and. most of the times, sounding, subliminally, 'hollier-than-thou' as they emulate the 'higher stance' of their allleged contacting races.

You notice, that Alex, in spite of knowing that he was/is andromedan, sounds like us, speaking out from our perspective, like an earthling contacting a long lost past / a possible future life, not like a 'very especial' et intelligence seeding pearls of superior knowledge to us, talking monkeys! I love this about him!

Gonna check out the Raelians now...hummmm.......
-------------------------------------------------------------
"We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible."

Last edited by Made_in_Brazil; 11-15-2008 at 08:50 AM.
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 08:42 AM   #30
Made_in_Brazil
Avalon Senior Member

Hi!
I've just answered your post to me
Sorry for taking so long to reply.
Made_in_Brazil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #31
orb
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks for sharing Made In Brazil

It sounds like you have more than one contact there for sure. I hope that you do not feel as if you are missing the boat, I know I do that often as well, but there might be a reason you do not feel secure to let go.

I mean things are a work in progress right? Yes, now the low tone thing, I used to experience a strange effect in my early 20's that lately I was told by a psychic that would never return again. I did not ask her, she just said that Spirit told her to tell me not to worry and that this event would not return, the even that happened in my early 20's.

So I asked why, and she said that at that time my Astral Body took longer than most to complete. So that left me open for about 4 years to all kind of weird experiences, and that I was wide open. So sometimes I think to myself, how many people are like me, who suffer for a number of years thinking they are going possibly mad, when an Astral body that people did not tell them about out of ignorance of it's existance was taking a long time to complete.

So depending on your age, some of those events might not be in sequence to later events, so now I just chill and let things transpire ad they need to on their own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Made_in_Brazil View Post
Hi Orb!

Sorry for coming back at you this late.

I'm gonna check out the Raelians asap!

As for the lucid dreams, they used to be more frequent up until 4/5 years ago. But they kind of ceased as I had some personal issues, I suppose. I'm a girl and the last time I recall of another lucid dreaming attempted contact, I was 'standing in the middle of my living room', aware of both, my physical body in bed and my etherical body close to the window. I saw the ship hovering near my backyard and voices sounding like radio in my head. I kind of sabotaged the experience because I realized I wasn't dressed appropriately to 'receive guests'. What's a girl supposed to do? Vanity .

Gonna check out the Raelians now...hummmm.......
-------------------------------------------------------------
"We are the mystics, the scientists, the artists, the cybernauts, the
explorers, the dreamers, the magicians, the visionaries, the shaman, the
mapmakers, the lovers, and the healers, stepping out from the fringe, and
coming together to redefine the possible."
orb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:40 PM   #32
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I wonder if Bill and Kerry have ever thought of interviewing Alex and also I saw a recent lecture he gave in Hawaii . It would be intresting to se if he is still in touch with them (ET`s ) and what if anything they are saying
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote