Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > Whistleblower Testimony

Notices

Whistleblower Testimony Post anonymous messages of truth or reveal what you know.

Old 09-16-2008, 05:53 PM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default George Green's latest (09/2008) interview

Well the forum was down long enough for me to read through George Greens full interview.

Pretty intense, he says we need to be ready yesterday for what's coming.

How many that went to log in today realized we are part of a ground crew that has no way to contact each other without computers or phones?

I think someone should just choose a gathering spot for each ground crew.

He mentioned that a large earthquake is coming that will destroy San Francisco, an 18 foot drop in the fault line which might explain a recent dream showing me and a friend paddling in a boat past rooftops, we were in an area that was 50' above sea level and it was under water...

does George have time to join our forum so we can ask him some questions?

http://www.projectcamelot.org/george_green.html

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 09-16-2008 at 07:17 PM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:12 PM   #2
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: George Green's latest interview

Rocky,

could you post a link to the interview?
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Dr. Deagle says that anibody who says the maximum of people in the earth must be 500 millions are corrupted or fooled. Like the guys who contac the playadians. (in any case, if pleyadian says that, **** the pleyadians for real!)

Cheers!

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-16-2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: language
Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #4
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post
Dr. Deagle says that anibody who says the maximum of people in the earth must be 500 millions are corrupted or fooled. Like the guys who contac the playadians. (in any case, if pleyadian says that, **** the pleyadians for real!)

Cheers!
A, I have seen and read several interviews with George Green, and read the Handbook for a New Paradigm, and I can assure you that neither he does not support the population reduction plan in any way, shape, or form. Your information is incorrect on that point.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-16-2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: language
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #5
lock'N'load
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashatav View Post

Cheers!

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.
Im sorry, but I find if funny that you feel the need to mention a well known figure to give that statement any credibility.
lock'N'load is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 08:54 PM   #6
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default oops sorry...

I didn't realize I was reading his transcript from April, it fits with what is going on now even better than it did back in then...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:16 PM   #7
nodrog
Avalon Senior Member

Hmmmm... I think it's here

(http://www.projectcamelot.net/george_green_23_sept_2008.mp3)

Regards, nodrog.
nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 12:50 PM   #8
Jamie
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: George Green's latest interview

I enjoyed listening to the George Green interview, he really does like the doom and gloom regarding full scale nuclear war. There is something about that much Doom and Gloom that just doesn't sit well with me. Now regarding his interpretation concerning the economic climate both current and to come is pretty well IMHO very spot on.

Now on a slightly different note, but connected - I can't wait for the Miriam Delicado interview. I was going to buy her book, but I shall wait and see how she presents herself in the interview.

Peace

Jay
Jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:26 PM   #9
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Question Re: George Green's latest interview

There something I don't understand very well that pops up listening to George Green's latest interview.
If all currency values are growing unstable or loose their value totally. And war is on it's way. How the powers that be will pay their soldiers fighting their war?

I remember president A. Lincoln had a perfect solution to this problem when the civil war was on it's way in the US. He started to make his own money, minting the green back, and accepted (or ordered) people to pay taxes with this money he created. Lincoln managed in this way to finance the whole war.

But Lincoln was in fact in a war with the powers that be. Now we are in a scenario designed by the powers that be. Will they also create a new currency, fast enough to finance their war?
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #10
Suriel

Wink Re: George Green's latest interview

I listened to the newest interview and did not relate to the negative scenario being predicted. George Green has a low vibration frequency. No offense.

We live in duality. There is a balance between the positive and the negative. I agree with George that the economy is in bad shape. However, I have faith in the good people of this world.

I believe that what is occuring now is a last effort by Neptune (rules Pisces) to stir up trouble before Aquarius completely takes over in the Golden Age. We are going through a transition before this Pisces age finally comes to an end.

I also believe that many of the people here have chosen to incarnate in this time to be a major part of this Golden Age coming.

There is a spiritual war going on. Good will prevail. The old systems are changing. And when there is an end to something usually it follows with the birth of something else.

New economies can be created. And good leaders can also prevail in preventing such a global catostrophe. Have faith in your timeline. You are co-creators. So create a positive path for these changes.

My opinion on Nuclear War is simple. We have protectors in the skies.
The parents are watching the children play but if they get out of control they usually take those toys away.

And if everything does go down on the total negative spectrum. I can gaurantee that my soul will fly into space waiting for the dust to settle. I will choose to reincarnate way after the nuclear radiation is gone.

Then I will be a major player in the new Golden Age that follows after.

Peace.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:48 PM   #11
Trippin Ninja
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Suriel! Couldn't have said it any better myself.
Trippin Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:07 PM   #12
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Suriel

If you concur with the saying "prepare for the worst, hope for the best" some here will say preparing for the worst is dangerious. Maybe then you attract or create the worst.
If you only hope for the best, like you do, maybe this is playing safer.
You're not stupide.

I hope you're right.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #13
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: George Green's latest interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefaan View Post
There something I don't understand very well that pops up listening to George Green's latest interview.
If all currency values are growing unstable or loose their value totally. And war is on it's way. How the powers that be will pay their soldiers fighting their war?

I remember president A. Lincoln had a perfect solution to this problem when the civil war was on it's way in the US. He started to make his own money, minting the green back, and accepted (or ordered) people to pay taxes with this money he created. Lincoln managed in this way to finance the whole war.

But Lincoln was in fact in a war with the powers that be. Now we are in a scenario designed by the powers that be. Will they also create a new currency, fast enough to finance their war?
the amero?? i think george green said war will start in the middle east if you listen. he didnt say full scale nuke war. he said the war would last about 4 years. if it was a full scale war they wouldnt make it last 4 years. we will see a ratcheting up of fear in the public mind. that the game plan in my opinion. full scale nuke war would only last a few weeks and they wouldnt have fun with their weather weapons /bio weapons ect.. i think we ahve some serious milage to go yet. the preparations im making involve interuptions of food/medical/energy supplies.. prepare for the worst hope for the best
be prepared for all eventualities
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:16 PM   #14
LOST IN SOUL
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Suriel.!!

That was just what i was hoping for .. an enlightened one to enlighten me.

Many thanks.
LOST IN SOUL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:20 PM   #15
Suriel

stefaan,

Thanks for your comment. It can sometimes be difficult to express a message of peace within a fear-based structure. We are all on different levels of perception based on our spiritual development.

I believe in temperance. However, it is not a matter of wanting to play it safe or suggest that we are all doomed. Either way, we will deal with the outcome.

I am only encouraging faith. Many empires have fallen in the past. But, I have great love for the Human race. Because I am on the positive polarity, I care for you and I care for the world.

I work everyday to raise the vibration. Therfore I continue my work even if things do not appear to be good. We are working in the trenches. Lightworkers try to lower the casualty level for a smoother transition.

Peace.
Old 09-24-2008, 04:23 PM   #16
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

When listening to this interview last night, I was brought back to the feeling I had when I was married to a cop, they have a similar delivery when they talk...
Very relaxed, confident & sure of themselves while they deliver scare tactics as if they are fact, without leaving room for a malleable future.
At one point in this interview, he dropped the phrase " It's all part of their plan to de-populate" twice inside of a minute or two.
He reminds us of this plan in many interviews, along with the Northern hemisphere being wiped out from Nuclear fall out.
It is reminiscent of the words "Terror & Terrorists," being repeated over & over by TPTB, with the motivation to program the people with fear based on deceit.
George uses those words loosely & frequently, I cannot help but listen objectively & wonder if there is a motive behind his repetition.
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:35 PM   #17
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi jaypierce2008,

I also listened to the George Green interview. He seems pretty well clued in on the financial side of things, however if he thinks that WWIII is about to start I thought the 'buy a new toaster' line a little odd. I'm sure that he has more intelligence than that, than to suggest to spend your money on a new domestic appliance, when he himself is investigating getting off to Equador, something that a lot of American and European people have done before him.

In my view, although he seems clued in on financial matters, he sounds not too sure on his statements about extra terrestrials. Not sure if he really beleives in what e says when it comes to those sort of comments.

As for doom and gloom I'm not too sure. I think that if congress doesn't try and bail out the crap that's going on in Wall Street, the US will have no choice bu to go to war, if nothing else to keep the attention away from that crisis, try to make the Middle East use the dolar again by force and make an excuse not to close the financial year end this year. Think about it. What would the word do to the US if it was broke. All of a sudden the American population would become the whipping boy for sure.

As I have said in other posts in this forum, everybody who has sense should take their money out of the bank NOW, keep their eye on the situation and be prepared to move out quickly.

As I see it, even if congress accepts the Paulson request, it will only be a temporary measure to buy time for the inevitable.

I'm going to keep my head down on the farm.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypierce2008 View Post
I enjoyed listening to the George Green interview, he really does like the doom and gloom regarding full scale nuclear war. There is something about that much Doom and Gloom that just doesn't sit well with me. Now regarding his interpretation concerning the economic climate both current and to come is pretty well IMHO very spot on.

Now on a slightly different note, but connected - I can't wait for the Miriam Delicado interview. I was going to buy her book, but I shall wait and see how she presents herself in the interview.

Peace

Jay
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:45 PM   #18
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Circlewerk,

George Green is a good marketeer. He's like a pop artist doing or saying something polemical to be noticed in his specific target market. If George said that everything will be hunky dory, nobody will need to know more and he would be out of a lecture and speech job. If the situation is dire, people will want to know more and the fun begins.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to get at George, I quite enjoy listening to the chap, but like any source, one needs to listen to everything they have to say and seperate the chaff from the wheat.

I'm sure that the thing about war is probably true, however, I think the route and reasons because of a war were different. There is a string called 'The whole story is layed out here' in the economy section that explains more or less how I think the story went.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circlewerk View Post
When listening to this interview last night, I was brought back to the feeling I had when I was married to a cop, they have a similar delivery when they talk...
Very relaxed, confident & sure of themselves while they deliver scare tactics as if they are fact, without leaving room for a malleable future.
At one point in this interview, he dropped the phrase " It's all part of their plan to de-populate" twice inside of a minute or two.
He reminds us of this plan in many interviews, along with the Northern hemisphere being wiped out from Nuclear fall out.
It is reminiscent of the words "Terror & Terrorists," being repeated over & over by TPTB, with the motivation to program the people with fear based on deceit.
George uses those words loosely & frequently, I cannot help but listen objectively & wonder if there is a motive behind his repetition.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 04:47 PM   #19
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

I think you have a good attitude suriel-and just to add, some of us may die in a catastrophe.....so?? I personally don't want to cultivate a fear of death, it causes too much trouble on this planet.

We seek to control outer circumstances in order to feel safe, is this not part of the old paradigm we are moving away from? What do I have control over?
Just myself, hopefully my emotional state, my "vibration". I am hoping for a lot more to be revealed and our true powers to come forth, not just a scenario where we are all scratching for survival after some apocalypse.

The information that I have come across on PC and this forum that resonates is that we are all truly powerful spiritual beings, and once the veil is lifted, all bets are off.

George Green seems to be getting info from insiders who are soaking in the system, well, how can they be perfectly objective about the reality of the rest of the world? It's not that I think he and his contacts are mistaken, but that they are playing a part in this drama, not the directors of the action. Can they see what we see? I believe they are just as blind as anyone else because of their position, locked into a mindset that is fear based and quite frankly ANTIQUATED.

There may be a force so great that no one on the planet will be spared a transformation, unpredictable, powerful, all-inclusive and unmistakable. This would include death obviously, but hey it ain't the end!

That is the train I want to ride.

Cue "Age of Aquarius"

Last edited by pilot; 09-24-2008 at 04:56 PM.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 05:05 PM   #20
Suriel

Pilot,

I agree with you. There are many that live in the dark hence the absence of light. This structure system has been used for the past 2,000 years and simply does not work.

I believe that people are waking up. And when that happens, we will have a very bright happy future ahead.

The Karma of our human civilization is coming around full circle. We have come to a crossroads. Now we must decide which path we want to take.

I personally like the golden road. It is much brighter and full of love.

I am sure that many of you agree. Our thoughts manifest therefore we control our ultimate path. Once everyone gets this concept, we can create new positive ideas and new systems to help guide our people to a better more balanced civilization.

We are already a community. When we rise to the higher dimensions, the lower vibrational frequencies will eventually fall out from under us into another Universe. That Universe will be a home for those that dwell in fear and hate.

So, co-creators, now is the time to start meditating on your future. Visualize the outcome and make it happen.

The so called fear tactics are not working anymore. We are better than that. Are we not?

When we progress through a transition, it may not be comfortable to go through these negative pockets of energy. However, it is a natural process of balancing out the total consciousness. We are maturing and we will eventually work out our problems in this world the hard way or the easy way.

But, the more lightworkers the better. It will make our Journey more productive to connect to the Creator and bring about a Heaven on Earth.

Peace.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #21
Ashatav
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lock'N'load View Post
Im sorry, but I find if funny that you feel the need to mention a well known figure to give that statement any credibility.
Hahaha thanks by reporting me that you have an easy laughter, really I want to know that

No, seriously, I pass the information, I don't invent it.

Cheers person-who-tries-offends-others!

Ashatav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #22
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

I always find Mr. Green's view interesting, and I am listening to the interview right now.

There is one thing though which strikes me.

And it is the redundant statement of fear the system will become a socialist system.

This I find funny a bit. Shaking the 'socialist' scarecrow as a sort of mantra down the throat of people.

It is not a socialist state that you must fear at this point but a fascist state.

What rules the government in its decision? This is the real question.
Who controls the currency, who controls dynamics and through what, what are the lobbies and who seats on the panels that present solutions and to whose interests?

Follow those leads and you wont find socialism but fascism.

I don't believe this to be just a question of semantics. When people think socialism, if they are Republicans, they think Democrats. If they are Democrats, it is a fuzzy concept most of the time. And I do not even believe that people in general know what fascism is. But they have an historically trained mind to resonate negatively to the word. They associate fascism with oversea egomaniacs of the past, with Nazi Germany and fascist Italy. But they don't know what fascism really is so they can't recognize it where it hides. And it hides behind words and threats of socialism. Socialism, the scarecrow.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #23
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 05:53 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:53 PM   #24
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by china2012; 10-04-2008 at 05:52 PM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:33 AM   #25
LightSaber
Avalon Senior Member

Sureal,

Well said my friend. These are the same thought patterns I entertain. We are entering a new higher vibrational state of consciousness.

For those visualizing our future "now," it's important when meditating that we visualize the new world as if it exists already not wish or hope it to be that way in some future time.

The universe (as I understand it) responds to energy focused on what "is" not what's hoped or wished for. Otherwise you are simply manifesting a want or wish not the "results" you seek.
LightSaber is offline   Reply With Quote