Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 11-08-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation A Call to ALL USA Ground Crew!!

Namaste!

President-Elect Obama is hard at work getting this country back on track, but he’s counting on input from all of us.

I just wrote in to share my vision for where President-Elect Obama should lead the country, and I thought you might want to do the same:

http://www.change.gov/yourvision

Thanks ,

Sara
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 04:48 PM   #2
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A Call to ALL USA Ground Crew!!

I put as my main two issues:

This is the America I know!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to say that I am pledging to work hard on important issues that will benefit all Americans and all Humanity!!

I would like to direct you to www. orionproject. org on free energies!!!!!!!! This will clean up the planet as well as open opportunities to millions around the world!!It can be done that over the next 5 yrs everyone can be weened off so as to give big oil a chance to open new businesses(that's more time than they gave their workers when they sent jobs overseas!!!)

The other issue that is nearest & dearest to my heart is the research on nutritional supplements that my father,Dr. Wallach has done (pls see www. wallachfiles. com for articles on health issues) and fighting the FDA to allow info to the public that supplements taken in certain amounts will prevent,& most often reverse over 900 degenerative diseases
without pain & dangerous side effects. My father needs more help than the 20 years 300 lectures a year that he has done
single handedly to get this info out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is much to do,but, WE CAN!! bring the change we want to see!!!!!!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 07:54 PM   #3
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Namaste!

President-Elect Obama is hard at work getting this country back on track, but he’s counting on input from all of us.

I just wrote in to share my vision for where President-Elect Obama should lead the country, and I thought you might want to do the same:

Thanks ,

Sara
I went to that website and sent my visions...thought I'd share...

First, I believe that we CAN NOT give away benefits but instead CREATE means to allow the citizenry to 'help themselves'. "GIVE them a fish and they eat for a day; TEACH them to fish and they eat for a LIFETIME!"

Other concepts and actions that I propose:
*A conversation of respect and rapport with all countries of the world

* Instead of giving away our natural resources such as Federal forests, and minerals, the Federal government and her citizenry should charge much more in line with the true value of these assets

*Tax credits for any citizen who converts their car to run on natural gas along with Federal Law mandating that every gas station have a natural gas pump

*Health insurance options for citizens with pre-existing conditions

*Accountability in Corporate America and the end of the HUGE bonus' paid to failing companies with ANY of the citizenry money

*No more rewarding bankrupt companies with our tax dollar bailouts

*The Federal Park system , National Monuments, fisheries, etc. have had so much money cut from their operating budgets. Since unemployment is getting higher, why not offer some of the displaced workers jobs rebuilding and supporting our National Parks and fisheries and repairing our monuments.

*Make alternative energy tax incentives longer term so that participating companies can plan their costs and expenditures for long term of say 25-30 years. Also allow them to accelerate the depreciation to encourage more participation such as a 100% write down in 3 years.

*Protecting and enhancing our common water supplies. Without water, nothing will survive and the rest of our visions will go down the drain...no pun intended.
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:16 AM   #4
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

ever have food poisoning? i had it in january.

after i ate the bad food, my stomach was bloated and i knew that something was wrong. the food wasnt going down into my intestines and i was sure that i would be throwing up in the future from whatever i ate. for next few hours, i felt awful, with horrible stomach pains until i threw up and got it out of my system.

this is the same exact situation that our world is in right now. we are in the bloated stage, waiting for the time when the world explodes and expels all of the evil from its system.

fixing the federal reserve, the corruption, the poisoning of our oceans and ecosystem, the starvation and everything else is a waste of time-- that window of opportunity closed. the food of evil has been eaten-- we are bloated and its just a matter of time until we purge it.

the sooner that whatever catastrophe happens, the sooner the mass consciousness of the people will finally be awakened and purge the evil from this world. the catastrophe MUST happen to snap people awake, because far too many people are blinded to whats happening.

focus your energies inwardly, on spiritual development. id hate to see you guys waste any time on the frivolousness of political letter writing.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 05:55 AM   #5
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samarkis View Post
Namaste!

Thanks ,

Sara
Are you a bot or being payed??

umm... what the hell is this??? i guess i "fell of the turnip truck" as Lear said but this is just a joke?? wow... i really thought we were all on the same page about Barack but i guess not??

Very odd indeed... before this election Barack Obama was the last person i thought would "change" this country and i can't believe people fell for this dictator super hero character he is flying, you can call me what ever your pigeon hole fits but i wont fit it and am damn proud to be who i am.

*shakes head* don't fall for the personality cult.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 12:40 AM   #6
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

LOL!!!!!!!!

You are not EVEN a Resident let alone a citizen of USA.

I am FULLY aware of what connections Obama may have.

I AM giving him a chance to make his personal choice.

I am not DEPENDING on any political person to be the single hero.

I am calling on all that CHOOSE to stand up for their ideals to be made known.

I am making Histadlut-a physical effort for the intent to manifest. I also do my intentions EVERY nite-DO YOU my friend ????

I DO NOT JEER anyone that is a kind and compassionate soul whether they are born again christians,devout catholics,orthodox jews,muslims,indians,chinese,buddists,or any type of people that care about Humanity. You are welcome to private msg me about ANY political concerns
you may have,BUT PLS do not jeer at me or at anyone else as it makes you so small .

Sending wisdom your way and some manners.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:26 AM   #7
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Dear bilderberger w/cheese-

Have you ever heard of Alchemy?
That means with focused intentions for pure reasons,that poison can be turned into nectar. I suggest you listen or watch these two films:

Dr. Bruce Lipton(he earned his title of true doctor)
and Down the Rabbit Hole/What the Bleep

They give a GREAT intro to laymen and tech people alike that will open new worlds and new hopes and new possibilities in regards to quantum physics.
One of the major(MAJOR) keys into using these things is that the more the request is IN LINE with Divine Creator-the more likely & swiftly it may manifest.

Blessings in yr quest of knowledge(knowledge = light)