Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 05-10-2009, 02:54 AM   #1
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Who am I

I am not a whistle blower, or an abductee. I have written no books on spirituality. I am not able to see in the future. I have never had any tell me I'm of another dimension or remember me from another life.

Do I know these things are real?..yes I do..why? because the truth can resonate within my very being. As I'm sure it does with all here. Otherwise, why would we be here.

Today I was brought to tears....why? Because I understood today there are so many hurdles mankind has to jump to get to the finish line..and collect the grand prize.

I long for the day we can stand in front of each other and say we won. We worked out daily, strive to be the best. Not another in the universe can touch what we have....and what is that grand prize?

ridding Mans inhumanity to man....and creating unity, love of mankind and universal compassion .

the day will come..make no mistake of that...it will come...

However...today I got just another taste of what we have to overcome to create that prize. We are fighting an illusion that was created to enslave us in our own passion for humanity...

Today I felt the pain of someone who believes what has created the killing and wars was the very lie used to manipulate us to fight such a war.

The mass illusion that one group of people can create such a thing..when in truth it is a rather small group..using us to fight ourselves. Enslave us to do their dirty work in the name of freedom, in the name of God, in the name of justice.

Who am I? I'm a mother of three sons, and one grandchild. I'm a musician, I'm the one you pass at the market when shopping...I cry at sad movies, and happy endings. I'm the one you honk at at the traffic light because I'm changing the radio station and not paying attention to the light. I'm the one who can't stand to see the starving children in deprived countries. I'm the one who stood by and watched the twin towers fall in disbelief. I'm the one who watched the United States go to war for the sake of oil and power. I'm the one who woke up to the fact that it is all an illusion...one created to use us against each other.

I'm the one who want's to wake up and find that the illusion is over..that mankind stood up and said ...we are through with your lies...we want only the truth and nothing else will be acceptable. We will stop working your war machine...we want nothing to do with your power agendas. we want to see the starvation end, and the suffering ended. We want the children to be nothing but loved. We hold our future dear to us and will not accept your blaintent lies. we don't care about your boarders...we care about our neighbors...we send them love. We bless them with kindness and giving. We will rebuild our future with strength of compassion. Hate is not a word we use in our vocabulary. Giving is our key to success.

Then and only then will the tears I shed today turn tears of joy. Then mankind can collect the grand prize....the universal prize of humanity shedding it's mask of animal behavior.....and we will be able to join the ranks of Sharing universal love of humanity and creation throughout the universe.

Last edited by BROOK; 05-10-2009 at 06:59 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:20 AM   #2
bushycat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who am I

Dear Brook, You are another unseen rainbow pioneer. Love, bushycat
bushycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:58 AM   #3
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
I am not a whistle blower, or an abductee. I have written no books on spirituality. I am not able to see in the future. I have never had any tell me I'm of another dimension or remember me from another life.

Do I know these things are real?..yes I do..why? because the truth can resonate within my very being. As I'm sure it does with all here. Otherwise, why would we be here.

Today I was brought to tears....why? Because I understood today there are so many hurdles mankind has to jump to get to the finish line..and collect the grand prize.

I long for the day we can stand in front of each other and say we won. We worked out daily, strove to be the best. Not another in the universe can touch what we have....and what is that grand prize?

ridding Mans inhumanity to man....and creating unity, love of mankind and universal compassion .

However...today I got just another taste of what we have to overcome to create that prize. We are fighting an illusion that was created to enslave us in our own passion for humanity...

Today I felt the pain of someone who believes what has created the killing and wars was the very lie used to manipulate us to fight such a war.

The mass illusion that one group of people can create such a thing..when in truth it is a rather small group..using us to fight ourselves. Enslave us to do their dirty work in the name of freedom, in the name of God, in the name of justice.

Who am I? I'm a mother of three sons, and one grandchild. I'm a musician, I'm the one you pass at the market when shopping...I cry at sad movies, and happy endings. I'm the one you honk at at the traffic light because I'm changing the radio station and not paying attention to the light. I'm the one who can't stand to see the starving children in deprived countries. I'm the one who stood by and watched the twin towers fall in disbelief. I'm the one who watched the United States go to war for the sake of oil and power. I'm the one who woke up to the fact that it is all an illusion...one created to use us against each other.

I'm the one who want's to wake up and find that the illusion is over..that mankind stood up and said ...we are through with your lies...we want only the truth and nothing else will be acceptable. We will stop working your war machine...we want nothing to do with your power agendas. we want to see the starvation end, and the suffering ended. We want the children to be nothing but loved. We hold our future dear to us and will not accept your blaintent lies. we don't care about your boarders...we care about our neighbors...we send them love. We bless them with kindness and giving. We will rebuild our future with strength of compassion. Hate is not a word we use in our vocabulary. Giving is our key to success.

Then and only then will the tears I shed today turn tears of joy. Then mankind can collect the grand prize....the universal prize of humanity shedding it's mask of animal behavior.....and we will be able to join the ranks of Sharing universal love of humanity and creation throughout the universe.

Brook, what you wrote is so “Magically” sincere… You pulled the rabbit out of the Hat!!

Out of the fire into Self Awareness to Self Empowerment in personal responsibility the Divine Sovereignty.

The alchemical process of turning base metal into Gold!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:31 AM   #4
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Christo888

Those words came from the very center of my heart...which goes out to each and every one of you every day...I love humanity....I wish only abundance and love to every part of humanity...it pains me to see the injustice...I was sincere in telling you all that I was in tears today...sadness that we are not there yet and have such huge hurdles to jump....but I have faith in humanity...we all have within us that spark of love...all we have to do is reach inside and bring it out...when that day comes...I will rejoice ...and the universe will know we have evolved
Old 05-10-2009, 05:11 AM   #5
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Who am I

Quote:

I long for the day we can stand in front of each other and say we won. We worked out daily, strove to be the best. Not another in the universe can touch what we have....and what is that grand prize?

Brook, this may be one of the most beautiful expressions of desire for the true awakening I have read. Thank you for sharing, and I want you to know that while sometimes we feel alone in this, you most definitely are not alone!

Much love and light,

Unified Serenity
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 05:52 AM   #6
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for your beautiful insight, your heartfelt moving words... left me totally speechless.

Your integrity is an inspiration to me, thank you for watching over me like an angel.
I treasure your words and friendship and share your aspirations for a more sane world.

Last edited by Luminari; 05-10-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:40 AM   #7
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Luminari....it has been you that has been an inspiration to me..
Unified Serenity and Bushycat ....thank you for the kind words....and you are right
We are never alone
Old 05-10-2009, 06:45 AM   #8
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member

I Am

Actor on a Stage
Till the Curtain falls

I did not read the Script
I do not know my Lines

But i know it is Drama
Till the Curtain falls

And we act what comes Naturally
And sometimes Prompted

By the angel on the right
By the demon on the left

And Lady Justice holds the Scales
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:59 AM   #9
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Brook, posts like yours above, full of inspiration and centered from the heart are the main reason why I'm still here...

Thank YOU...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:01 PM   #10
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Very heart felt, I could not have said it better. Only if all humans could learn to look inward to the overwhelming power of love, instead of looking outward to materialism etc...

love to all

Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:09 PM   #11
shred
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
Brook, posts like yours above, full of inspiration and centered from the heart are the main reason why I'm still here...

Thank YOU...

malletzky
Same here ! I originally came to this website to research NWO...UFO...whistle blower..etc. But stumbled across something far more meaningful . My path to inner peace . Now i visit here more for researching spirituality & inspiration, rather than the fear driven, doom & gloom stuff.

love
Shred
shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #12
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you all...this message came from not only my heart ...but I had to witness someone rant about a group of people who are not responsible for the wars that are instigated by the PTB for profit and manipulation...I was shocked to see it...very white sheet mentality...and people like that need to wake up to the lies, and the hatred needs to stop...it is seriously impeding our evolution...an evolution that will come it time...just hope it's in our time

Last edited by BROOK; 05-10-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-10-2009, 04:56 PM   #13
no caste

Brook, some harp music for you

Joanna Newsom - The Book of Right-On
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGViUabMt14

And if you feel angry...

Linton Kwesi Johnson - Fite Dem Back
[UK poet, the grandfather of dub poetry/rap]
Dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k...dem-back_music

love, peace

PS Because it's mothers' day
ANTHONY AND THE JOHNSONS - YOU ARE MY SISTER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskbBZ1h6ls
Old 05-10-2009, 06:07 PM   #14
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

There is a Sheldrake field....
The people who will find themselves in the proximity of you,will feel your positive energy, your vibrations, your power and they will wake up and change.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:28 PM   #15
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

THERE MAY NOT BE MANY OFF US

BUT IT DONT TAKE MANY OF US
#
AS LONG AS WE GOT BIG HEARTS

AND WE GOT BIG HEARTS OK .....
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:30 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
There is a Sheldrake field....
The people who will find themselves in the proximity of you,will feel your positive energy, your vibrations, your power and they will wake up and change.
Are you talking about Rupert Sheldrakes Morphic Field theory?

Now that is some kind of interesting to me. I see it as a precursor to higher collective consciousness I'm learning about.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:41 PM   #17
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Are you talking about Rupert Sheldrakes Morphic Field theory?

Now that is some kind of interesting to me. I see it as a precursor to higher collective consciousness I'm learning about.
Yes.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #18
Luminous
Avalon Senior Member

Brook, thank you for your beautiful message.

Your tears are the tears of all who waken and see the illusion, the breadth, depth and height of it.

But those tears are healing tears, that dissolve the illusion like acid. It is the water that will wash the world clean.

Those tears are the touch of the ocean of remembrance, which brings all wanderers back to the truth of who they (we) are: spirits capable of love greater than we can imagine.

No more grief. Accept this love, which surrounds you always.

Peace.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 05:01 AM   #19
Malynda
Avalon Senior Member

Very powerful, Brook. Thank you for taking the time to share that with all of us. Truly inspiring. I don't know if other people feel the way I do... Wait, I'm lying. If I feel it, someone else has to as well. Many of you inspire me or say exactly what I need to hear when I need to hear it. Thank you all for all the change you have helped to create in me and the change you inspire me to be. Brook, you are one of those people. We affect each other in so many ways good and bad. Just know that all of you have shared something that has touched another. Thank you from my heart.
Malynda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:00 AM   #20
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

To day i am

going to be my best

and find

the love im my heart

that is allways who

I am ...
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 02:00 AM   #21
MyShadow
Avalon Senior Member

Cheers to you on your journey and your becoming. The awarness and feelings you have in this moment will expand and grow. You personal truths will emerge and flow.

If I could give you a tad bit of advice to consider, it would be this:

Try not to look at the outer world to come into alignment to your expectations and desires as a condition to your allowing of well-being and joy to flow into your life.

It's already happening (the well being and joy part), the only missing piece is you.

Blessings,
MyShadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:06 AM   #22
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member

Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 03:33 AM   #23
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I long for the day we can stand in front of each other and say we won. We worked out daily, strive to be the best. Not another in the universe can touch what we have....and what is that grand prize?

As the old saying goes " I am Another One Of You "
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:02 PM   #24
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Brook, there are many, no..thousands of people in this time that dislike and regret the human in its current state of freedom to hurt and abuse.

Many minds make a big change. We are here in this time to simply change the path we all follow on old beautiful earth.

Have faith, follow truth and help others. Trust in your self and not in others that seem ignorant. The road ahead is bumpy for those with eyes wide open but our children will thank us.
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:38 PM   #25
Dakini
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
I Am

Actor on a Stage
Till the Curtain falls

I did not read the Script
I do not know my Lines

But i know it is Drama
Till the Curtain falls

And we act what comes Naturally
And sometimes Prompted

By the angel on the right
By the demon on the left

And Lady Justice holds the Scales
This post interests me bc I had a dream several nights ago that
I am
ready to go onstage this very evening. I am singing songs that deep inside I know - but I am concerned that I will not remember all the words. I do what I always do in these tense situations - I think I will wing it - I mean, haven't I sung these very songs in the not so distant past? Have I really forgotten, or did I ever really learn? The stage is being set, there is so much commotion - everyone has his/her job to get the show on the road, so no one is actively helping me to rehearse like I imagined they would. It is up to me to bring it. It is up to me to remember.

Brook, your question Who Am I? - My sense is that we are here to remember who we really are.
Dakini is offline   Reply With Quote