Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 03:47 AM   #1
Highdesertdrifter

Default Oct 7th....Whatca going to do?

I been surfing the web and alot of noise has been generated about Oct 7th, Tues and a BIG Event happenning, maybe a stock market meltdown which leads to something else, which leads to something else. What alot of people are missing is that Russia is planning on having a huge war game near Alaska the same week involving their long range bombers carring a full load of cruise missles and is the largest war games conducted since 1984 and they will also be docking "Peter the Great" a Nuclear Missle boat in Syria armed to the teeth on the day celebrating the Yom Kippur War. See Debka File.

I don't know if this ties into anything else, but I have been on edge for a number of years now. Would like to know what others are thinking, whether this is just another red herring and nothing will come of it, or this is the start of the end we have been all waiting for since Y2K.

Should people be leaving the cities now and head for the hills, or just watch CNN in a daze and be assured everything will be alright? Nothing to worry about because our gov. has everything under control?
Old 10-05-2008, 03:51 AM   #2
Morphious
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Oct 7th....Whatca going to do?

I'm going to sit back a laugh my a$% off at this old system destroying itself !! I doubt any nukes will happen ...
Morphious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:07 AM   #3
conniec818
Avalon Senior Member

funny...keep your eyes to the skies folks.....this is gonna be a hell of a ride...lol
conniec818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:35 AM   #4
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:12 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote