Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 12-27-2008, 03:54 PM   #1
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default The photos after the air-raid

very drastic, viewer discretion recommended.Don't look if you can't, but this is the truth.
http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/111497,21,3,pokaz.html
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:02 PM   #2
Egg
Banned

Default Re: The photos after the air-raid

Yes it is true that war creates victims and spreads death and destruction. Very sad, very powerful images, and a terrible toll is being paid by both sides, and for what?
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 04:05 PM   #3
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

i think that when people only read about atrocities, without seeing them, they quickly forget. Images speak stronger and remain longer in our memory.
Old 12-27-2008, 04:11 PM   #4
Egg
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
i think that when people only read about atrocities, without seeing them, they quickly forget. Images speak stronger and remain longer in our memory.
Yes we would hope so. However, they can also make one immune to even seeing war at its harshest. Look at Bush and co for evidence of this.
Egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:09 PM   #5
HeidiLore
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for these pictures...what a sad situation.
HeidiLore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 06:45 PM   #6
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you very much for these pictures, burgundia, even though they are terrible.
What a waste of lives, every person had a dream and a personality, a uniqueness.
For what?
What is it good for?
Answer: probably money and power, for them who think they own nearly everything on this earth, except our souls.
They create debts, by their money systems.
They create wars.
They sell weapons to every side in a conflict.
They scare us with actions, and want us stampede in a certain direction, as a reaction.
And we have to borrow more money, to create more debts?
And so on, the list goes on, nearly forever.
I say: We need a new Paradigm.
Comments appreciated.

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
stiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2008, 08:40 PM   #7
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg View Post
Yes we would hope so. However, they can also make one immune to even seeing war at its harshest. Look at Bush and co for evidence of this.
I have the feeling that I belong to the generation (and maybe people being German and educated about the holocaust for the zillonth time) to feel just too little when viewing these pictures.
Just an hour or so ago, my mother and her husband watched those dreadful images that burn fear in your brain, the Tsunami washing people into oblivion, and then even accompanying it cinematic music.
Am I the only one to think that watching (real!) people lose their lives on TV is just too perverse?

There is loads of this stuff on TV and the news right now and I get the feeling that something is brewing together. I don't usually watch TV but being home I am in contact with it, so maybe it's just me?
I also wonder if those pictures are there to prepare the viewers mentally. But then in what way?

I hope everyone finds their peace.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #8
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czymra View Post
I have the feeling that I belong to the generation (and maybe people being German and educated about the holocaust for the zillonth time) to feel just too little when viewing these pictures.
Just an hour or so ago, my mother and her husband watched those dreadful images that burn fear in your brain, the Tsunami washing people into oblivion, and then even accompanying it cinematic music.
Am I the only one to think that watching (real!) people lose their lives on TV is just too perverse?

There is loads of this stuff on TV and the news right now and I get the feeling that something is brewing together. I don't usually watch TV but being home I am in contact with it, so maybe it's just me?
I also wonder if those pictures are there to prepare the viewers mentally. But then in what way?

I hope everyone finds their peace.
The power elite create laws, situations and wars, and force ordinary people to go to war, probably depending on a lie, and afterwords the people is forced to be ashamed, for something they have been forced into, and it goes on like that all the time.
Life is not easy. It is time for a Paradigm Shift.
To look at disasters all the time, without having a personal possibilities to do anything, will probably in the long run make us indifferent.
I seldom look at TV and every time I look, I get an increased “angry level”, especially from commercials and news, and other propaganda like programs.
TV-program? - I use to say “TV-programming”.

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
Old 12-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiros View Post
The power elite create laws, situations and wars, and force ordinary people to go to war, probably depending on a lie, and afterwords the people is forced to be ashamed, for something they have been forced into, and it goes on like that all the time.
Life is not easy. It is time for a Paradigm Shift.
To look at disasters all the time, without having a personal possibilities to do anything, will probably in the long run make us indifferent.
I seldom look at TV and every time I look, I get an increased “angry level”, especially from commercials and news, and other propaganda like programs.
TV-program? - I use to say “TV-programming”.

Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros
When I turned TV for a short while after not watching it for several weeks, I was amazed how stupid and manipulative everything I saw was. I'm planning to give the TV set to my father and make a plant corner in its place.
Old 12-28-2008, 05:11 PM   #10
stiros
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
When I turned TV for a short while after not watching it for several weeks, I was amazed how stupid and manipulative everything I saw was. I'm planning to give the TV set to my father and make a plant corner in its place.
I have already given away my TV.
Love, Freedom and Truth
stiros