Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-16-2010, 08:56 PM   #30
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: To the founders of Avalon2: Think and feel!

i think the new avalon will be like it was when it started and people were fevourishly starting ground crews and meetings in their local areas. information seemed valid and the situation pressing. al the way through 09 nothing massive happened and the site opted for a subscription, this in my opinion os hwere it all fell apart.

i was in the flow of the forum and the mindset then it went to subscription and a lot of people stopped coming (me included). that broke a lot of people up and our ground crew basically fell apart after that. you cant change the playing feild halfway through. mel at veritas started witha subscription and its staying that way so you know whetre yo ustand. avalon was like a yoyo.

i hope AV2 will be more steady for the remaining time that we have electricity/free uncencored internet.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote