Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 09-09-2009, 09:30 PM   #101
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: Love and beauty are pervading our world...

Thank you Lightbeing and TPfolder.
It's a great pleasure to have you here enjoying this thread.

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:45 PM   #102
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

This video has already been posted in various threads,
but it certainly belongs here too ! ENJOY !

BLESSING
lightbeing
lightbeing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:07 PM   #103
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Thank you for all these great videos Lightbeing.
Seeds of wisdom can find more than one thread to blossom.

Love always
mudra
Old 09-09-2009, 10:14 PM   #104
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Om Shanti Om

You are MOST welcome, mudra!

Namaste
lightbeing
Old 09-10-2009, 09:52 AM   #105
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

The LORD's prayer in Aramaic

Blessings in Divine Love
lightbeing
Old 09-10-2009, 05:17 PM   #106
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

IN LOVE I TRUST.
Love is the key .
Love is peace.

Love always
mudra
Old 09-10-2009, 05:22 PM   #107
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Beautifull prayer Lightbeing
Thank you so much.

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-10-2009 at 09:03 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:04 PM   #108
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

YouTube - Ancient Art of Qigong Healing

YouTube - Qigong Healing Wonder!

YouTube - Healing Power of Qi Gong Rejuvenation Exercise for Longevity

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-25-2010 at 09:56 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:47 PM   #109
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Healing the Hearts of Humanity

Much love and blessings

lightbeing
Old 09-10-2009, 10:13 PM   #110
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

YouTube - Rumi - Turning Esctatic: Scene

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-11-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Old 09-11-2009, 12:54 AM   #111
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

YouTube - Keyhan Kalhor's way of describing the desert

Love always
mudra

Old 09-11-2009, 09:49 AM   #112
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

Reposting this video from the Nexus thread.
Thanks samarkis!

Divine blessings
lightbeing
Old 09-11-2009, 01:17 PM   #113
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Why didn't I think of this....

Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:27 PM   #114
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

BRILLIANT !

Thank you Jnana!

lightbeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnana View Post
Why didn't I think of this....
Old 09-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #115
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

This video is also about the beautiful sanskrit word OM

ENJOY !

Namaste
lightbeing
Old 09-11-2009, 06:04 PM   #116
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Jnana THANK YOU !!!
Great to see you on this thread and with such
a brilliant entrance
Come and see us again .

Love always
mudra
Old 09-11-2009, 06:15 PM   #117
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

YouTube - Dead Poet's Society - Carpe Diem

YouTube - Will You Be There (Dead Poets Society)

Love always
mudra

Old 09-11-2009, 06:21 PM   #118
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

YouTube - Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the Flowers

Love always
mudra

Old 09-11-2009, 06:34 PM   #119
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Bump, and thank you for reminding me that, yes, that is a mountaintop, and yes there are birds in the meadow singing sweet songs, and the sun is shining, thank you.

Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:13 PM   #120
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

You are very welcome Gnosis

Love always
mudra
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 PM   #121
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

The importance of nothing

“Come in,” I said. “I just made tea.”

“Thank you,” he said, “That sounds nice.”

He followed me through the house and into the breakfast nook. He sat down at the little table while I got cups and saucers from the cabinets.

“What brings you this far from home?” I asked him.

“I am not really sure,” he said. “I just started walking this morning. I was thinking mostly. I didn’t realize just how long I had been out. The next thing I knew I was looking at your front door. I must have walked several miles today.”

I poured tea for both of us and then sat down to join him.

“What were you thinking about?” I asked.

“Nothing really. Or maybe everything.” He paused. His brow furrowed as if he was in very deep thought. “You know,” he continued, “I am a very happy man. I have everything that I have ever wanted. I am happy with my job, my family is happy and healthy, we never truly want for anything. But…” he paused again, “…I feel like there is something missing.”

“Like what?” I asked.

“I’m not really sure. I just feel an emptiness.”

“Spiritually, emotionally or intellectually?”

“I’m not sure, all three maybe.” He paused again, staring intently at his tea cup. “This tea is very good. What is it?”

“It is a blend that I make myself. It is Green Tea with a few herbs that help to relax the body and mind.”

He smiled, “I could sure use that.”

“You know,” I said, “emptiness isn’t always a bad thing. Many people actually strive to find it as apposed to filling it up.”

“But that is a different kind of emptiness,” he said.

“Is it?” I asked. “Have you ever looked close at a wagon wheel?”

He looked a bit confused at this change of subject. “I suppose,” he said.

“There are as many as thirty spokes on that wheel,” I said. “Each of those spokes connects the rim to the hub. But what is it about that wheel that makes it useful?”

“I don’t know, the shape?”

“No,” I smiled, “it is a wheel, so it is already round.” I pointed to the tea pot sitting on the table. “See this tea pot? I made it myself. I actually formed the clay with my hands, fired it and glazed it. I painted all of the intricate designs by hand. I am very proud of it. But, what is it about this tea pot that makes it useful?”

“It holds tea?”

“You are getting closer,” I said with a smile. I pointed to the back door of the house. “Tell me, what do you think is the most important part of that door?”

“I suppose the knob,” he said. “You couldn’t open it without it.”

“The knob is beneficial, yes. Just as the spout and handle are beneficial to the tea pot or the spokes and hub are beneficial to the wheel. But all of these things have one thing in common. They have emptiness.”

I let him think on that for a few seconds before I continued.

“The wheel has a hole in the middle for the axle to go through. That emptiness, that nothing is what makes the wheel useful. The tea pot has an empty space inside that can be used to hold water. The door has an opening that is empty.

“If these items did not have that emptiness, that nothingness then there would be no room to put anything else and they would be useless.

“That is true in everything. If your spiritual, emotional and intellectual spaces are filled then there is no room for more and they become useless. Therefore the wise man will strive for emptiness so that he is always ready to learn more.”

He stared at me for a few seconds. “Why is it that you always talk in riddles, old man?”

“I never talk in riddles,” I smiled at him. “But I have noticed that you tend to listen in them.”

We finished our tea and I walked him to the door. He would be back, as he always is.

http://conversationsofthetao.blogspo...mportance.html

Love always
mudra
Old 09-12-2009, 09:36 AM   #122
lightbeing
Avalon Senior Member

The amazing Crystal cave in Mexico

Last edited by lightbeing; 09-12-2009 at 02:48 PM. Reason: adding pictures
Old 09-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #123
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Manataka stone

THE STORY OF MANATAKA

By Lee Standing Bear Moore

THE PLACE OF PEACE

The Sacred Mountain

and Valley of the Vapors

DID ANCIENT STAR PEOPLE COME TO MANATAKA
AND DEPOSIT WISDOM OF THE COSMOS IN A
SECRET CRYSTAL CAVE?

For thousands of years, this magnificent site was the gathering place of many nations. Tribal leaders and spiritual elders made pilgrimages to the Great Ma-na-ta-ka Mountain to sit in great councils with many tribes. Some came every seven years, others came every eleven years, and others made the journey more frequently depending on local custom.

Tribal leaders prayed and made peace offerings to the Creator, the Great Manataka (Place of Peace) Mountain and each other. They danced and sang around huge campfires in the narrow valley situated between the Manataka mountain and her sister mountain, today called North Mountain. Her other sister mountain, today called Indian Mountain stood guardian to her east. Daughters of the first nations gathered rare medicinal herbs found in great abundance in a large area surrounding Manataka in the shape of a circle. Their sons found precious clear crystals, gold, silver, pyrite, and whetstones.

Spiritual elders also brought gifts from their tribes to Manataka. Some gifts were intended to establish friendships and diplomacy between various tribes and others were personal gifts between long-time friends. Trade items were also exchanged on blankets spread out in dozens of camps just outside the sacred valley. Other, more precious gifts brought to Manataka were not intended for humans, but were ceremonial offerings for the sacred mountain.
It is said by the grandfathers that seven holy caves were on the sacred mountain. The center cave is made of magnificent shining crystal encoded with messages of the star people. Inside the crystal cave are seven crystal cones set on a crystal altar and each contain secret messages and seven shields.

Ancient tribes came to Manataka on pilgrimages to place ceremonial items in five of the caves. The people of the south laid gifts in the southern-most cave and people of the north laid their gifts in the northern-most cave. Two other caves were used by the people from the west and east for offering ceremonies. The cave located to the left of the crystal cave was used by the 'Keepers of Manataka', the Tula Indians of Tanico, who lived in surrounding areas and for other tribes living nearby such as the Caddo, Quapaw, Osage, Tunica, and Pawnee. To the right of the center crystal cave was a ceremonial cave reserved for gifts of the other people of this land - the animals, birds, fish, insects, plants, stones and the elements. No one ever approached the most sacred crystal cave, as it was said to have been the work place of the star people (angels?) and resting place of many spirits.

The southern-most cave, nearest the surface of the ground, once held the Manataka Stone, or as referred to by the National Park Service as the "Calendar Stone" brought by people from the south. Each of the seven caves disappeared at various times after the invasion began in the 1500's, either at the hand of the invaders or by natural or supernatural causes.

Everyone sought healing and pleasure in the magical hot waters of Nówâ-sa-lon (Breath of Healing) that spewed from the sides of the mountain creating dozens of crystal clear pools. No one was allowed to enter the sacred area, called the ‘Valley of Vapors’ carrying a weapon into the sacred area decreed by the Great Mystery as the ‘Place of Peace’. No fighting or discord was allowed. Should anyone violate these laws, they were taken outside the valley and severely punished.

The Lady of the Rainbow, referred to as Ix Chel by the Maya, was said to have presided over the peace in the valley. Dressed in all white buckskin and holding one eagle feather in each hand, she stood on the mountain overseeing the peace. When quarrels did arise, a vision of the Rainbow Woman could be seen at twilight rising in the vapors of the highest pool as a warning to the offending person. If the guilty one did not listen to this warning, the Lady of the Rainbow came to him and dropped one feather at his feet, which meant it would be wiser to fly away than to disturb the peace again. If this warning was not heeded, she dropped the second feather as a sign to his family and others to remove the offender from the valley by whatever means necessary.

Steam rose from abundant hot springs on the side of the mysterious mountain. The valley was shrouded in misty vapors which feathered the lush underbrush and curled upward through the tall trees.

Manataka was a place of strange, mystical beauty. Everywhere, the sound of trickling water made sensual music as it bathed the bare faces of fractured cliffs and splashed into creeks at the bottom of the mountain. Particles of silica, washed by the sun, sparkled like millions of diamonds while pyrite fragments seemed to catch fire and glow.

The most magnificent sight to behold at Manataka was seen from miles away in any direction. Indian elders on pilgrimage may have said to their fellow travelers, "We know we are there when the sign in the sky appears." The sign was a huge, beautiful rainbow stretching across the entire valley.

The Rainbows of Manataka would not disappear after a few minutes of glory in the sun like all other rainbows. Manataka’s rainbows would build and build in size and would become more colorful throughout the day because of the constantly running hot and cold water springs.

Wherever the rainbow appeared was a place appointed by the Great Spirit – Creator for people to gather, especially those of differing origins and interests. It was a place where even enemies sat in peace. It is at Manataka, under the rainbows that the nations gathered by direction of the Creator for His purpose.

Manataka is truly the place of peace for all people. The area was a cultural and trade center for all native peoples – a great melting pot of American Indian culture. The Valley of the Vapors was neutral territory unclaimed by any tribe. The Great Spirit decreed that all that visited here were to lay down their weapons and bathe as brothers in the healing waters. Even tribes who were hostile to each other acknowledged the truce while in the Place of Peace.

The beautiful "Story of Manataka" contains a great deal of fact and some speculation mixed with a healthy dose of mystery. One of the most extraordinary mysteries of the account told by this writer, is about the "Crystal Cave"

"...It is said by the grandfathers that seven holy caves were on the sacred mountain. The center cave is made of magnificent shining crystal encoded with messages of the star people. Inside the crystal cave are seven crystal cones set on a crystal altar and each containing secret messages and seven shields.

Ancient tribes came to Manataka ( Arkansas) on pilgrimages to place ceremonial items in five of the caves. The people of the south laid gifts in the southern-most cave and people of the north laid their gifts in the northern-most cave. People from the west and east performed offering ceremonies in two additional caves. The cave located to the left of the crystal cave was used by the 'Keepers of Manataka', the Tula Indians of Tanico, who lived in surrounding areas and for other tribes living nearby such as the Caddo, Quapaw, Osage, Tunica, and Pawnee. To the right of the center crystal cave was a ceremonial cave reserved for gifts of the other people of this land - the animals, birds, fish, insects, plants, stones and the elements. No one ever approached the most sacred crystal cave, as it was said to have been the work place of the star people (angels?) and resting place of many spirits.

The southern-most cave, nearest the surface of the ground, once held the Manataka Stone, or as referred to by the National Park Service as the " Calendar Stone" brought by people from the south. Workmen digging on the mountain to capture the sacred waters of Nowasalon for the ornate bathhouses of the rich removed the Calendar Stone after the Civil War. An ancient clay doll was recovered from the northern cave some time in the early 1900's by workmen and is currently on loan to the Smithsonian Museum in Washington. Each of the seven caves disappeared at various times after the invasion began in the 1500's, either at the hand of the invaders or by natural or supernatural causes..."

CRYSTAL CONNECTION AT MANATAKA?

No one in modern times has ever seen any trace of a so-called 'crystal cave' and the National Park Service claims no crystal is found on the Hot Springs, Arkansas (Manataka) Mountain. So, could a crystal cave actually exist? And if one does exist buried beneath tons of modern construction, deep within the crystallized sub-strata of earth, would the cave contain seven crystal cones setting on a crystal altar? It is possible that a crystal cone could hold ancient wisdom of the cosmos one delivered by star people on a sacred mission of the Creator? Did ancient star people come to Manataka and deposit wisdom of the cosmos in a secret crystal cave?

Exploring these questions has not been an easy task. Myths and legends are never easily verified - that is why they are called legends and folklore - not history. However, there are some interesting facts that connect various elements of the Story of Manataka to reality. Many of these facts are largely unknown to many people, including most of our indigenous brothers and sisters.

For example, quartz crystal is the subject of great interest in modern times and quartz crystals have fascinated both secular and spiritual man throughout history. However, many do not realize that huge deposits of the purest form of crystal in the world is found only a few miles to the west near Mount Ida and a few miles north near Blue Springs, Arkansas.
According to geologists, both areas of high crystal concentration found near the surface at Mount Ida and Blue Springs are actually connected, even though many miles separate the two major areas. Stratums deep within the earth, nearly impossible or impractical to be mined, connect them. The connecting point between the two major surface crystal areas is Manataka. Can we safely conjecture that the largest, most pure form of quartz crystal found in the world is beneath the Place of Peace - Manataka?

Despite National Park Service claims that "...no quartz crystal is found on the Hot Springs Mountain..." the following description of the Fordyce Bathhouse located on the mountain appears in their literature:

"..The basement also displays Fordyce Spring Number 46, released during the 1914 building excavation. It flows into a tiled enclosure with a grotto encrusted with quartz crystals in the foreground and can be viewed through plate glass..."

Over the years many visitors walking on the sacred mountain have found quartz crystals. This writer and his family have found crystals there too. Did someone sprinkle the mountain with these crystals or did they jump on the mountain by themselves? If there are crystals on the mountain, why do federal bureaucrats claim otherwise?

read more here:
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_10-5-08.htm

See also :http://www.manataka.org/page998.html

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 09-12-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #124
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

YouTube - Being There clip 1

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-25-2010 at 09:58 AM.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #125
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Dying 47 year old professor gives exuberant last lecture

YouTube - Randy Pausch Last Lecture: Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

YouTube - Randy Pausch Inspires Graduates

Love always
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 03-25-2010 at 09:57 AM.