Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Old 06-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Default Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation

Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation with
the United Galactic Federation from 26,000 Miles in Space on Friday, May 29, 2009

From Ken Adachi, Editor

June 7, 2009

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/unite...t07jun09.shtml

Something of extraordinary importance and significance occurred during Don Nicoloff's radio show, Evident Footprints (more info below), on Friday, May 29, 2009. A phone call came in near the end of Don's regular Friday night interview with researcher, inventor, and scientist, Jim Murray. The caller said his name was General Jeremiah from the United Galactic Federation and that he was calling Don from a large spacecraft called the Alliance, located 26,000 miles above earth.

It's not the first time that Don has been in communication with General Jeremiah, but it is the first time that the General has ever gone public by formally introducing himself on the air and talking about the United Galactic Federation, explaining that their members come from a federation of 574 planets. He said the Federation was overseen by a group of wise men, 21 elders, who typically lived a life span of more than 500 years. The General said that his group began to visit earth on a regular basis about 33 years ago (ca. 1976).

General Jeremiah is not of extraterrestrial origin. He was born right here on planet Earth, as his southern accent will quickly attest. For reasons unknown to me, he was chosen to be part of the United Galactic Federation, and after a period of training, was given a high position of command and given the title of General within the Federation.

A couple of days after the radio show call-in, the General sent Don a number of photos that show outdoor scenes from a planet called Balqui. The scenery appears very similar to what we might see on earth, but with some slight differences in the atmospheric light hues and in an unusual species of tree, not seen on earth. Many of the scenes are taken in winter time in the northern hemisphere of that planet and show Ansel Adam-esque like landscapes and sea coast scenes. The photos are remarkably beautiful, with some photos looking much like the scenery you would see in Switzerland. ...

http://web.mac.com/donnicoloff/direc...OF_HENDON.html

Is this a hoax? Something doesn't feel right about this.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:32 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation

Mmmm not sure need further input from the General...maybe next time he calls...also perhaps we get to see the spacecraft as well...as he promised!

Only thing I would say that the picture of Jesus (Sananda Jmmanuel) is exactly the same as the pictures in the Journels?!! Was that a picture chosen by Don the Presenter? or recommendation of the General?

Keep us posted...

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Extraterrestrial Contact: Don Nicoloff's 50 Minute On-Air Conversation

Has anyone else heard of the United Galactic Federation before. I haven't. How many Federation groups do we have now....I've lost track
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

This is the first group that I've heard say the only way that earth can proceed is for everyone to turn to christianity!

I've had the day to think about this interview and I have to say that there are many things in it that do not sit well with me.

Is this the start of the disclosure process. But from what the PTB want us to believe? Listening to this reminded me of watching Barney the purple dinosaur. Everything was just a little too perfect. The general said that he had been listening to Don s broadcasts and everything that he had been talking about over the last while was bang on. Come on nobody has everything figured out. The general said that Jesus was lord on all of their planets and that once everyone on earth accepted christianity, that Jesus our saviour was coming back to save us. Isn't that the same message they have been churping on Sunday's with a twist of aliens??

Last edited by micjer; 06-10-2009 at 08:11 PM.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:43 PM   #5
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Don, you haven't had anything like this in a while have you ol' boy?

First you said it was poor little Hannah B. You remember that situation don't you Don? The one about that poor little defenseless woman in the mountains of West Virginia that was cooking in cast iron pots over her open hearth fireplace that you said you went to see. You know that poor lady that was grabbed by some government agents off her mountain, while eeking out a living with no electricity in the mountains. Living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, totally self sufficient,

It was all so confusing. First she posted on the forum with her computer, then all of a sudden there wasn't any electricity or computer. Don, I'm still confused, help me out here.

When she was grabbed, you said she was kidnapped, or did she willingly get into a car, that took her into some underground high speed subway system that brought her clear across the country to Dulce? I'm still confused about that Don, I have no problem with government kidnappers and underground high speed rail thing, just the part about the willingly or kidnapping part....!? Well, at least up to this point, but there is more.

You know the part about her husband getting a message from "the force" to come get her, etc... But let's forget all the confusing missing facts up to that point and just go with his absolute believable 007 rescue of her.

You know the one where he gets in his private airplane drops into the desert southwest, slides through electrified fences, takes out soldiers guarding a black ops military facility, cuts off the thumb of one of the soldiers he had just "neutralized, and uses it to get into the facility. Then doesn't even have to wander around because poof, he turns a corner and walla there is his wife.

They escape, get in his plane, fly home to their rustic non-electric backwoods home and acerage in West Virginia, and email the rest of the story to you. But sadly, we hear she gets hurt on the farm and dies and oops isn't available for any interviews with you, or Daniel Ott.

Does that about cover it Don? .........Now what's this about the General of the Galactic who....?

Last edited by Waterman; 06-10-2009 at 10:57 PM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 10:58 PM   #6
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Don, you haven't had anything like this in a while have you ol' boy?

First you said it was poor little Hannah B. You remember that situation don't you Don? The one about that poor little defenseless woman in the mountains of West Virginia that was cooking in cast iron pots over her open hearth fireplace that you said you went to see. You know that poor lady that was grabbed by some government agents off her mountain, while eeking out a living with no electricity in the mountains. Living in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, totally self sufficient,

It was all so confusing. First she posted on the forum with her computer, then all of a sudden there wasn't any electricity or computer. Don, I'm still confused, help me out here.

When she was grabbed, you said she was kidnapped, or did she willingly get into a car, that took her into some underground high speed subway system that brought clear across the country to Dulce? I'm still confused about that Don, I have no problem with government kidnappers and underground high speed rail thing, just the part about the willingly or kidnapping part....!? Well, at least up to this point, but there is more.

You know the part about her husband getting a message from "the force" to come get her, etc... But let's forget all the confusing missing facts up to that point and just go with his absolute believable 007 rescue of her.

You know the one where he gets in his private airplane drops into the desert southwest, slides through electrified fences, takes out soldiers guarding a black ops military facility, cuts off the thumb of one of the soldiers he had just "neutralized, and uses it to get into the facility. Then doesn't even have to wander around because poof, he turns a corner and walla there is his wife.

They escape, get in his plane, fly home to their rustic non-electric backwoods home and acerage in West Virginia, and email the rest of the story to you. But sadly, we hear she gets hurt on the farm and dies and oops isn't available for any interviews with you, or Daniel Ott.

Does that about cover it Don? .........Now what's this about the General of the Galactic who....?
Waterman: that sounds like the makings of a good sci-fi......possibly James Bond style
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 11:36 PM   #7
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Waitinginthewings, you have no idea or maybe you do, but yes this story could run a whole forum.....hmmm that sounds familiar...lol

This story is one I think Don would like folks to forget. Actually the story soared on the "Edge" network for months and Don was a major collaborator. It seems Don has a talent for "finding" these type of "true" stories...
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 12:28 AM   #8
Myplanet2
In The Mists

IMO, Don Nicoloff is full of fertilizer. He said that George Green didn't channel the handbooks, and the Bill Ryan works for the CIA.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote