Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Unconfirmed News Reports

Notices

Unconfirmed News Reports Please post any unconfirmed/unverified reports here

Old 04-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #26
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What Are We Fighting For??

Quote:
Originally Posted by avyaktam View Post
April 14, 2009
What Are We Fighting For??

Have you been paying attention to what has been happening legally in Central Asia and the Middle East??

A Saudi Arabian judge denied a mother's request to have her 8-year-old daughter divorced from a 47-year-old man! The girl's father gave the girl to this man to pay off a debt. So, the girl was chattel. The judge claims that this little girl can ask for a divorce when she reaches puberty. Pedophelia is legal in Saudi Arabia, where President Obama bowed before the king!!

In Afghanistan, rape has been legalized. This is where our troops are dying to "save" the people from the "evil" Taliban!

People--wake up! The US and Western Europe are paying to support this type of living conditions with our hard-earned money and the lives of our young people! Hello! What do you all think about this??
You are right, shocking things are happening when it comes to the way women are treated in various parts of the world. I've heard the president of Afghanistan has issued a decree according to which women can go to school only for 4 years; they practically have no rights there; can't leave the house alone,are not allowed to work,etc. This is exactly what the taliban did before...

Last edited by burgundia; 04-14-2009 at 04:02 PM.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 07:20 PM   #27
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Christo888,

Thank goodness Swerdlows consultations only cost between $100 - $325.
Also his wife has almost the same gift, that was lucky.

They also own a publishing company which sells 78 different products at varying prices.

Best regards,

Steve
Thanks Steve, I noticed that after reading some of his material I felt compelled that I should contact him to pay to have him fix me. But wow that's alot of money for his specialized services and gifts that only he seems to possess. But then again, when I stopped reading his material I felt much better. Imagine that.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:49 PM   #28
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Thanks Steve, I noticed that after reading some of his material I felt compelled that I should contact him to pay to have him fix me. But wow that's alot of money for his specialized services and gifts that only he seems to possess. But then again, when I stopped reading his material I felt much better. Imagine that.
The stuff is way overpriced and for the video quality is absolutely ridiculous. However, he has info that I haven't heard ANYWHERE else.... so I'm hanging onto what I can get of it... I don't have much interest in his news really, but some of the concepts just aren't anywhere else... prove me wrong please, I'd love to have this stuff for free.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 12:46 AM   #29
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Can you provide more information?

From a thread 1/3/2009

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ht=sorcha+faal
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 01:10 AM   #30
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
This "news" appears to be a repeat of the Sorcha Faal article that was posted a month or two ago.
alys
Quote:
Can you provide more information?
Quote:
You were commenting on the opening post and not the April 14 "Illuminati News"?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:14 AM   #31
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

Yes. the opening post which said "Today's is especially thought provoking" - It seemed to be taken from the SF article. Which, when I find something like that, makes me wonder about the providence of other articles. JMHO.

Last edited by alyscat; 04-15-2009 at 04:18 AM.
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 05:37 AM   #32
judykott
Avalon Senior Member

I think perhaps it came originally from the Pravda newspaper quite some time ago, I will see if I can find it.
judykott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:42 AM   #33
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Yes. the opening post which said "Today's is especially thought provoking" - It seemed to be taken from the SF article. Which, when I find something like that, makes me wonder about the providence of other articles. JMHO.
You're making a point about where does the information Stewart presents come from...

Good point!

It would be better if he would state the source. If the source has to be anonymous he could state this.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:07 PM   #34
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Besides the "Illuminati News," there is a section on Stewart's website entitled "Stewart Says." In the archives is a post he wrote in February 2003 in which he writes about where he is coming from in his comments about world events:

"Predictions or Predilections?"

Stewart's background is also addressed on his website:

"About Us"
Old 04-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #35
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart's perspective today is very interesting...

April 20, 2009
Ancient Love Story

An archeologist/ lawyer from the Dominican Republic thinks she has found the tombs of Cleopatra and her lover, Mark Antony. Both committed suicide when losing in their attack against the Roman Empire.

The young female researcher has teamed with infamous Egyptian Zahi Hawass, head of Egyptian National Antiquities and Archeology. He is well-known for sticking to conventional explanations of history, despite evidence to the contrary.

If he is supporting this dig, it is most likely a set-up and will be used to trigger programming to those with alters connected to that part of history.

Cleo and Mark wanted to unite their two empires under one rule. The NWO seeks to unite the world under one rule. Why their tombs are suddenly being discovered now is quite obvious.

Quote:

Here's the link to Stewart Swerdlow's daily "Illuminati News":

http://expansions.com/News.cfm
Old 05-04-2009, 02:35 PM   #36
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Today's news has a statement I do not understand. I have typed it in bold below:

"May 4, 2009
Another Florida Murder

Yesterday, a Florida man shot and killed his wife and 2 of his sons. Then chased his remaining son into the garage to shoot, but fortunately the boy escaped. The man then killed himself.

Here is yet another murder-suicide by a parent, but even more so, another Floridian. It appears that Florida has been a hot bed for sacrificial triggers in recent years.

The Sunshine State has a heavy black cloud hanging over it as the time will soon come for it to join Atlantis."

What does it mean to "join Atlantis"?

Old 05-07-2009, 01:49 PM   #37
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

For those who might be interested:

Old 05-13-2009, 05:58 AM   #38
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Today's news has a statement I do not understand. I have typed it in bold below:

The Sunshine State has a heavy black cloud hanging over it as the time will soon come for it to join Atlantis."

What does it mean to "join Atlantis"?

Could it mean sink under the water, like Atlantis?

I've heard before about many people desiring to live on the coasts as they are searching for their homeland of Atlantis...from a past life.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 10:26 AM   #39
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post

Could it mean sink under the water, like Atlantis?
What is Stewart predicting as the cause of Florida sinking? Stewart has been commenting a lot about anticipated earthquakes, but I don't think he is of the school that thinks we're getting a pole shift, etc. He stated in his Q & A:

"Galactic Center
Posted: April, 30, 2009
Hi Stewart

I was listening to you on Journeys with Rebecca the other night, and both you and Rebecca mentioned about Earth travelling through the Galantic Center and the effects this will have on the Earth and on us humans. I thought all this Galantic Center stuff was all New Age ****?

Stewart's Reply: Actually, she spoke about it while I listened. Personally, I do not accept this idea."

Would earthquakes cause Florida to sink? (I always thought it would take a pole shift/tsunami...)
Old 05-27-2009, 03:21 PM   #40
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I just read this statement from a post on another thread: "I'm not even sure I believe Swerdlow due to the incredible amount of mind control he was subjected to..."

It reminded me that I have been wondering lately about the reliability of Stewart's information, as well.

From the Preface of Blue Blood, True Blood Stewart writes, "My information comes from my Montauk Project indoctrinations, experience, conversations with scientists involved in Illuminati programs, communications with alien and interdimensional beings whom I met at various government projects, and through the probing of my own Oversoul."

I'm wondering about the Montauk Project indoctrinations.

Does anyone know whether Stewart has ever been asked in any of the interviews of him, or whether Stewart has ever said in any of his seminars, how he knows that the information he was indoctrinated with is accurate?
Old 06-09-2009, 11:19 PM   #41
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Having gone to two conferences. It would be my suggestion to invest in something else.

Stewart was not part of Montauk project and I like others wonder how to trust someone that says they are mind controlled. But that is a perfect cover for going to prison for stealing tons of money. Only instead of the devil made me do it, it is the NWO made me do it.

Oh, what I could tell you...... whew..
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:18 AM   #42
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Is there a website which checks out people, organizations, claims, and predictions? There are so many people and claims 'out there'. I've just been trying to sample a wide variety of sources...and not rely heavily on any one of them. You know...even a total fraud has to do research...and practice...to become convincing. So...one can probably even learn something from a total fraud. They may have stumbled across things which no one else has. Just don't believe that they have traveled to distant planets...and don't buy anything from them...or become a member of their cult...

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 06-10-2009 at 12:22 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:27 AM   #43
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post

Stewart was not part of Montauk project...
How do you know this?
Old 06-10-2009, 08:31 PM   #44
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Stewart gives good advice today:

June 10, 2009
Another Global Scam

The media is once again preparing the public to be raped financially. Now they claim that food shortages and weather issues are causing reductions in crops for coffee and sugar--2 of the largest consumer-used products on Earth.

So, prices are climbing and consumers are paying. Don't do it!

Instead of sugar, use stevia, organic maple syrup, raw organic honey and organic cinnamon. Drink only organic coffee. Stay away from commercial brands.

If you boycott the financial rape, they will drop the prices and miraculously, they will find tons of product!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:12 PM   #45
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I am unfamiliar with the idea of a "Fourth Reich in Antarctica."

Can anyone comment on Stewart's news today?

"June 11, 2009
Kuipers Belt Update

There is some evidence that leads me to believe that the Fourth Reich in Antarctica is in league with the alien group in the Kuipers Belt.

Strange electromagnetic energy emanating from the South Pole into deep space seems to show a connection between the two groups.

If this is so, then the obvious intentions of the Kuipers Belt force is to help the Nazis overthrow the Illuminati so that the Fourth or maybe Fifth Reich can take control globally.

It is not a pretty picture under any circumstances."
Old 06-15-2009, 09:23 AM   #46
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

All this information can be gleaned from the internet which is where Stewart gets most of his information.

As far as how I know, well let's put it this way I like my privacy, and that would be gone if I told you.

You can believe me or not, but let me say this much I've been invited to his house several times.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 09:49 AM   #47
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...Stewart was not part of Montauk project...
Quote:
...As far as how I know, well let's put it this way I like my privacy, and that would be gone if I told you...
Were Al Bielek (Ed Cameron), Duncan Cameron, and Preston Nichols part of the Montauk Project?
Old 06-19-2009, 08:14 AM   #48
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Were Al Bielek (Ed Cameron), Duncan Cameron, and Preston Nichols part of the Montauk Project?
Al Bielek definitely! And i think Preston was too.

www.bielek.com/preston.htm
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:27 AM   #49
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barron View Post
Al Bielek definitely! And i think Preston was too.

www.bielek.com/preston.htm
My questions were directed in specific response to post 41... I don't have any doubts in my mind. But I was curious anyway. One never knows when one can be wrong.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #50
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I see from today's news that Stewart will be interviewed today and that there is live chat available:

June 20, 2009
US Manipulations

We are seeing a couple of global situations that have been "arranged" by US and British agencies/ families.

In Iran, protests are unheard of. What we are seeing is an intelligence effort to weaken and disorient the Iranian leadership in preparation for an Israeli attack and/ or anti-government take-over backed by the US.

In North Korea, the predicted missile launch toward Hawaii is a set-up created by deep US undercover agents in NK to give the US an excuse to remove Kim Jong-Il.

The Summer should be quite eventful!
Radio Show Tonight

Just a reminder that I will be on a live radio show tonight to talk about what is happening in the world and what I have learned on my recent journey.

Tune in at www.journeyswithrebecca.com from 9p-11p Eastern Time. If you go to Rebecca's website, you can join her chat room while we are on the air and ask any questions you like for me to discuss.