Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 10-24-2009, 07:17 AM   #76
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: New Zealand Ground Crew

Hi Barron,

Thankyou for the kind offer and suggestions, most positive.

I am in AK usually 3monthly as my 2 daughters, my ex and very good friend and my Mum live in Riverhead. I will most certainly let you know when Im there next as would love to visit for a cuppa and a chat, thank you.

peace to you my friend.
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:46 AM   #77
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Hi New Zealand Ground Crew,

It has been a long time since I have been on the forum but there is some interest in finding communities in New Zealand from some folks that listen to my radio broadcast, The Waterman Files on Argusoogradio.org

Please feel free to contact our community coordinator at community@mailvault.com and visit us at the new site
http://thejohnchronicles.wordpress.com

Hope to hear from you.

John Waterman
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 02:07 AM   #78
caspyan

I'm planning on GETTING OUT of NZ as I believe almost all the country will sink during a pole-shift. The country is very flat and cannot survive tidal waves - I discovered the highest South Island town is Arthurs pass (its tiny with a few dozen people who live there year round). The most worrying thing is the North Island is full of VOLCANOS (Auckland city has around 10). There's a massive earthquake fault running through Wellington & the South Island - see image below (sorry the faultline through Wellington is NOT shown here).

The North Island has huge volcanoes running down its middle (one erupted in the 1990s & another erupted in the 19th Century destroying the "Pink & White terraces" - the 8th wonder of the world). Here's a picture of the Kermadec Trench just to the right of the North Island & you can see "train tracks" to the North of the North Island - the huge volcanoes run in the middle of these train-tracks down the North Is - see picture:

You'll need to research some of my above points yourself as I can't explain everything in detail in one post.

Last edited by caspyan; 02-11-2010 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-11-2010, 06:00 AM   #79
Peter
Avalon Senior Member

So Caspyan, where are you going to run to ???...
Did you know that Arnold Schwartzeneger is having a $9 million house built at Queenstown.
I'd imagine someone like him would be in the "know" if there was going to be any trouble here, even if he's as thick as a donkey's fore skin. Also lots of Illuminati are moving to NZ and Aus, there are already over 10,000 retired American military officers living around Pine Gap in western Australia where there's supposed to be an alien base.
I'm not at all worried about the pole shift my intuition sayz we're safe here, remember we create our own reality so if you think you're gonna get caught up in a natural disaster it will follow you where ever you are.
Why don't you start building an Ark or buy an old life boat from the coast guard and plonk it on top of a mountain somewhere and just wait.......
Good luck, Luv an stuf, Peter.

Last edited by Peter; 02-11-2010 at 06:04 AM.
Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:37 PM   #80
caspyan

Peter, there's no need to be sarcastic and tell me "to build an ark" - I'm only presenting facts, and sharing my conclusions from them. You asked where I'm going to run to - this is difficult because I saw a world map with safe zones on Avalon - one safe zone is a circle through Mongolia & Russia (- impossible to move there because of bureaucracy), and the other circle was through South America (- land prices here have gone from almost zero to thousands of dollars an acre, so I cannot afford it even though countries like Paraguay & Guatemala has easy citizenship programmes).

So I'm continuing to learn and I hope after 21/12/2012 when nothing happens land prices will drop down in South America, so its possible to move there.

By the way the elite are building houses in all continents to have back up plans - e.g. the Queen owns land in every continent - including Denver airport where there's a big underground base - see "Conspiracy Theory 2012" by Jesse Ventura on youtube - VERY INTERESTING.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #81
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by caspyan View Post
I'm planning on GETTING OUT of NZ as I believe almost all the country will sink during a pole-shift. The country is very flat and cannot survive tidal waves - I discovered the highest South Island town is Arthurs pass (its tiny with a few dozen people who live there year round). The most worrying thing is the North Island is full of VOLCANOS (Auckland city has around 10). There's a massive earthquake fault running through Wellington & the South Island - see image below (sorry the faultline through Wellington is NOT shown here).

The North Island has huge volcanoes running down its middle (one erupted in the 1990s & another erupted in the 19th Century destroying the "Pink & White terraces" - the 8th wonder of the world). Here's a picture of the Kermadec Trench just to the right of the North Island & you can see "train tracks" to the North of the North Island - the huge volcanoes run in the middle of these train-tracks down the North Is - see picture:

You'll need to research some of my above points yourself as I can't explain everything in detail in one post.
Hi,
Volcanoes are a conspicuous feature of the Auckland city landscape. In some cases their form is emphasised by their preservation as reserves and parks, while in others they have been quarried to meet the city’s demand for building materials. Within a radius of about 20km centred on Auckland city there are 49 discrete volcanoes; this is the area referred to as the Auckland volcanic field.

Although it is at least 600 years since the last eruption in the Auckland volcanic field, there is every reason to expect eruptions in the future.

These eruptions are likely to be on a small scale compared with some recent overseas eruptions, but because the city of Auckland is built on and around potential eruption sites their effects are likely to be serious.

I agree New Zealand could be a dangerouse place if there is serious movement along the pacific rim.

Peace
Old 02-20-2010, 10:25 AM   #82
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Great post and graphic Ross. The only reason NZ exists is because of what you've posted. Where I am is extinct volcano area in Dunedin. I live beneath a 12,500 one.
We get little movements often, They are small though.
But I like it here. I would get out if and when I had to.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 02:27 AM   #83
Nighthawk
Avalon Senior Member

Just thought I would stick my noise in and say hi...

so hi..

will lerk for a while before getting involved in any in deepth threads...
Nighthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:12 AM   #84
Barron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
Hi New Zealand Ground Crew,

It has been a long time since I have been on the forum but there is some interest in finding communities in New Zealand from some folks that listen to my radio broadcast, The Waterman Files on Argusoogradio.org

Please feel free to contact our community coordinator at community@mailvault.com and visit us at the new site
http://thejohnchronicles.wordpress.com

Hope to hear from you.

John Waterman
Hi John

What sort of communities are your listeners hoping to connect with for what sort of purposes? May be able to help.

Namaste - Barron
Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 09:35 AM   #85
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Greetings,

Ross will be returning to NZ end of April for an 8 week stint...very much looking forward to grounding again in Aotearoa.

Family and friends to share with and many new experiences awaiting!

Peace
Old 03-05-2010, 02:48 PM   #86
HaveBlue
Avalon Senior Member

Another Dunnners person! HaveBlue was the 2/3 scale prototype of the Nighthawk- Fancy that!
That's the F117 Stealth fighter that was really a bomber for the non aviation folks.
Welcome.
HaveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 05:05 AM   #87
Nighthawk
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveBlue View Post
Another Dunnners person! HaveBlue was the 2/3 scale prototype of the Nighthawk- Fancy that!
That's the F117 Stealth fighter that was really a bomber for the non aviation folks.
Welcome.
Yes it was.... Click Here
Nighthawk is my ummm nick name I have had since 5... now 40 odd its more a spiritual name
Old 03-24-2010, 10:12 AM   #88
Nighthawk
Avalon Senior Member

So is there any happenings with the Great Gathering here in NZ?