Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 04-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
no caste

Default Swine flu- deconstructing H1N1 virus

I posted this comment in the Revolution is Brewing! thread. This morning, I notice Burgundia's note about Deagle on Camelot, a possible whisteblower named Mary, and so on.

"By the way, how does a virus get like this: "Health officials are worried because people appear to have no immunity to the virus, a combination of bird, swine and human influenzas." What the fu** kind of combo virus is this?! It also seems to hit Hispanic people harder. Hmmm"
http://www.cbc.ca/world/story/2009/0...co-090425.html

If it's a bioweapon, I'd like to follow the dots here. Please add whatever information you have, i.e. symptoms in news, dreams, thoughts, research.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #2
no caste

Default Re: Swine flu- deconstructing H1N1 virus

From Waterman:
I was going to drop by and post info about the flu outbreak. As I posted earlier I have been working with the Lakota nation in a mysterious outbreak that appeared about 2 months ago. After getting with them I identified it as a biological agent that is used in biological warfare. So this flu outbreak isn't the only pathological event occurring right now. [Post includes other interesting info about West Nile virus.]

thread: The Obama administration declares health emergency.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...t=13504&page=2
Old 04-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #3
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

OK, just found some informations, don't know how valid this is, I tried to do some research, but didn't come much further:

1. New typ of Virus
2. The mix of all the bird, human and swine flu...extraordinary!
3. Rising amount of infected people around the world in a very short time.
4. Suddenly, rummors that "Tamiflu" is able to help!
5. Gilead Science, the Corporate owning the "Tamiflu" rised the production of this pharmaceutical.
6. Consequently, they will earn a lot of money...
7. The clue is to find out, who're the men behind the scene at Gilead...I have some information, that this could be D. Rumsfeld himself among some other. If anyone could confirm this, we're getting some evidence that this is not just a flu, but it is "the FLU" ....

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 07:53 PM   #4
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

My apologies for this third post of the Ben's Blog 4/27 on different threads...it may apply here also.

BEN'S BLOG 4/27/2009

The release of a US bio-weapon in Mexico was a fatal mistake for the illuminati

The criminally insane owners of the Federal Reserve Board, faced with inevitable bankruptcy, are once again trying to save themselves by creating mayhem. However, by releasing a bio-weapon in Mexico they have most surely lost the support of almost everybody in the alphabet soup agencies and the pentagon.

Their plan to use the pandemic as an excuse for martial law will blow up in their faces. There can be no doubt this was the last straw. It is time to take them down. All patriotic Americans must rise and save their country from the grips of these madmen. The world is watching you America and praying for your success in regaining your freedom.

Source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/b.../04/index.html

Capable of supplying 1.5 m Tamiflu doses in 6 weeks: Cipla

Published on Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:37 , Updated at Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 14:10
Source : CNBC-TV18

Talking on the impact of swine flue, Amar Lulla, Joint Managing Director, Cipla, said that the flu has pandemic proportions and quick action from the government is needed in the direction.

Since Cipla manufactures Tamiflu, a drug used to treat Swine Flu, it gives the company a good opportunity in the export market. The company can supply 1.5 m doses of Tamiflu as soon as needed, said Lulla.

"We are awaiting communication from the government on swine flu," Lulla said, adding, "WHO has advised stock piling of drugs to counter swine flu."
Here is a verbatim transcript of the exclusive interview with Amar Lulla on CNBC-TV18. Also watch the accompanying video.

Continues: http://www.moneycontrol.com/india/ne...u-doses/395127

Last edited by peaceandlove; 04-27-2009 at 07:55 PM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:00 PM   #5
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Roche Holding says it can deliver 3 million doses of Tamiflu for swine flu

Roche Holding says it can deliver 3 million doses of Tamiflu for swine flu

By Katharina Bart
Last update: 1:46 p.m. EDT April 26, 2009

ZURICH (MarketWatch) -- Roche Holding AG (ROG.VX:, , ) said Sunday it stands ready to deliver 3 million doses of flu treatment Tamiflu to the World Health Organization, which is grappling with outbreaks of swine flu.
The Basel-based pharmaceutical company's drug has proven effective in treating swine flu. Roche said half the donatable Tamiflu is being stored in the U.S., the remainder in Switzerland.

"As soon as the WHO tells us how many doses need to be delivered where, we will supply it," Roche spokeswoman Claudia Schmitt said. The treatments are part of an emergency stockpile for cases such as swine flu, which the WHO has said has pandemic potential.

Sunday, New York city health authorities confirmed at least eight students have probable human swine virus. At least 81 people have died from severe pneumonia caused by the flu-like illness in Mexico, according to the WHO. In a media call to journalists, the WHO sought to discourage individuals hoarding doses of Tamiflu.

"Hoarding...is something we definitely would not encourage, and this is something national authorities will be addressing in terms of their updates," the WHO's Dr. Keiji ***uda, temporary assistant director-general for Health Security and the Environment, said Sunday.

Company Web site: http://www.roche.com

Source: http://www.marketwatch.com/news/story/roche-holding-says-can-deliver/story.aspx?guid={9586B525-63BB-43B6-BD5A-551BFE6AAC55}&dist=msr_4
Old 04-27-2009, 08:12 PM   #6
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

I`m giving my shot of tamiflu away willing to scarifice my self to save another anyone want it ?
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:56 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
I`m giving my shot of tamiflu away willing to scarifice my self to save another anyone want it ?
Erm!!! Thx but no thx
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 09:02 PM   #8
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
i heard on cbc this morning, that the canadian govt has 55 million doses on hand. how many tax dollars did we spend on that?
is tamiflu a cash cow for some high end lobbyists?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 11:14 PM   #9
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldpaganfreak View Post
i heard on cbc this morning, that the canadian govt has 55 million doses on hand. how many tax dollars did we spend on that?
is tamiflu a cash cow for some high end lobbyists?
heck we don`t have 55 million in the country ....... maybe mass immigration headed our way
Northern Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 02:59 AM   #10
oldpaganfreak
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
heck we don`t have 55 million in the country ....... maybe mass immigration headed our way
ya, i thought that was strange. 36 million canucks. 55 million doses?
oldpaganfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 03:37 AM   #11
no caste

I did watch the Mary video (the transcript is on Project Camelot) - wow, lots of night truck movement according to this video, picking up loads of refrigerated cargo, either "antigen or antibody," from silos in Albany, into which the trucks are lowered for loading. The drivers get cash via Bank of America code; freight delivery is apparently financed by Homeland Security.

H5N1 is avian flu
H1N1 is a combo swine, avian, human. It shares characteristics with spanish flu (1918-20), which Deagle said was a strain made worse by contaminated vaccines - toxic serum story

Gilead Sciences - NYSE:GILD
http://www.gilead.com/corporate_history

http://investors.gilead.com/phoenix....rol-stockquote

Don't fear the swine flu . . . trade it
Posted Apr 27th 2009 1:00PM by Melly Alazraki
Filed under: Walgreen Co (WAG), Novartis AG ADS (NVS), Baxter Intl (BAX), CVS Corp (CVS), Hormel Foods (HRL), Tyson Foods'A' (TSN), Smithfield Foods (SFD), Gilead Sciences (GILD), Agriculture

Flu vaccine makers could make an even better bet. At least 20 companies make flu vaccines including Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccine division of Sanofi Aventis Group (NYSE: SNY), Australia's CSL Ltd, London-based GlaxoSmithKline Plc (NYSE: GSK), Novartis AG (NYSE: NVS), Baxter (NYSE: BAX), nasal spray maker MedImmune, acquired by AstraZeneca Plc. (NYSE: AZN) and Swiss based Roche (Other OTC: RHHBY) to name a few.

The main products that currently seem to work against this strain of flu are GSK's Relenza and Roche's Tamiflu, which was originally invented by Gilead Sciences Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) and gets royalties from its sales. There are concerns, however, that Tamiflu -- taken orally in the form of a tablet -- might be less effective than Relenza, which is inhaled.

Currently, it takes months to make a flu vaccine and it could take years for drug makers to meet global demand. It's no surprise then that stocks of vaccine makers shot up globaly and in the U.S., especially those with licenses to make the aformentioend two drugs. GSK was the highest gainer.

About ALDA Pharmaceuticals Corp.

ALDA is focused on the development of infection-control therapeutics derived from its patented T36(R) technology. T36(R) has been proven to be effective against the H1N1 and H3N2 strains of swine flu and against SARS-like viruses. The company trades on the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "APH", and is quoted on the OTCBB under the symbol "APCSF".
http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/...0News/2293151/

Last edited by no caste; 04-29-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:56 AM   #12
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Speaking of Baxter... again...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/busine...,3579388.story
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:31 AM   #13
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Swine flu- deconstructing H1N1 virus

Don't Panic! 'Flu' season starts late - be ready!

April 27, 2009

Mike at Fever I Am commentates and posts relative articles to origins, alerts, effects on world markets and historical references.

Articles on right side of youtube page under (More Info).

Video (9:15): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMj3E...e=channel_page
Old 04-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Everybody,

I'm suprised that the world governments are talking so much about this problem. I'm even more suprised that BBC World, CNN and Fox News are almost exclusively covering this since at least yesterday.

So here's the thing. Typically only 1% of people die from this "type" of flu, which brings us to the following one of two hypothesis.

In Mexico there are at least 15,000 cases of Swine Flu walking around the streets, or the strain of this virus is killing almost 60% of its' victims.

If Mexico is, and it appears to be, the focal point of this virus, why not lock down just that city? If the virus gets out, specially in the African nations, there is a possibility of a huge problem which will be out of control for some time.

I'm not sure if I share Ron Pauls opinion about the problem as, although I agree that more people die of other illnesses, an outbreak of a spectacular illness could and would cause havoc in so many commercial sectors that the whole would will just collapse beyond anything even the worst doomsdayer would have thought about.

Nip it in the bud I say.

Best regards,

Steve
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:35 PM   #15
Lorien
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Everybody,

I'm suprised that the world governments are talking so much about this problem. I'm even more suprised that BBC World, CNN and Fox News are almost exclusively covering this since at least yesterday.

So here's the thing. Typically only 1% of people die from this "type" of flu, which brings us to the following one of two hypothesis.

In Mexico there are at least 15,000 cases of Swine Flu walking around the streets, or the strain of this virus is killing almost 60% of its' victims.

If Mexico is, and it appears to be, the focal point of this virus, why not lock down just that city? If the virus gets out, specially in the African nations, there is a possibility of a huge problem which will be out of control for some time.

I'm not sure if I share Ron Pauls opinion about the problem as, although I agree that more people die of other illnesses, an outbreak of a spectacular illness could and would cause havoc in so many commercial sectors that the whole would will just collapse beyond anything even the worst doomsdayer would have thought about.

Nip it in the bud I say.

Best regards,

Steve
As far as why they aren't locking down anything, it's because they WANT it so spread. Their goal after all is to kill off as many of us as they can. And as far as Paul's response, he is assuming that this is just a regular run of the mill swine flu like they ran into decades ago, not some genetically modified eugenics berserker virus.

I find it especially interesting that this seems to be happening right when many people worldwide are out of jobs and money so they can't pay for health care, and lots are on the streets with no home.
Lorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 01:41 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Was going to point out the disparity between 55 million doses and 35 million Canadians, but see the connection already made. never mind.

Last edited by Myplanet2; 04-28-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #17
no caste

Ground Zero... ?

Mexican farm swine flu's 'ground zero': residents
Last Updated: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 | 8:37 AM ET Comments16Recommend24
The Associated Press
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/...gin042809.html

Residents in a Mexican community of 3,000 say they believe their town is ground zero for the swine flu epidemic, even if health officials aren't saying so.

Officials with the company say they've found no sign of swine flu on its farms, and Mexican authorities haven't determined the outbreak's origin.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:46 PM   #18
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

I'm not buying it. LOL Ground zero? Nah. This hybrid flu has too much in it to be a 4 year old in some small mexican town.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 04:51 PM   #19
no caste

Definitions - this outbreak is a strain of H1N1.

H1N1 is a subtype of influenzavirus A and the most common cause of influenza in humans. Some strains of H1N1 are endemic in humans, including the strain(s) responsible for the 1918 flu pandemic and the many strains that cause influenza worldwide each year. Other strains of H1N1 are endemic in pigs and in birds. The 1918 flu pandemic killed 50–100 million people worldwide from 1918 to 1919.[1]

Low pathogenic H1N1 strains still exist in the wild today, causing roughly half of all flu infections in 2006.[2]

In March and April 2009, an outbreak of influenza in Mexico has confirm 26 cases, and 7 fatalities with the new strain of H1N1 was detected.[3] As of April 28, the new strain was suspected to have infected more than 2,500 individuals worldwide, with 152 attributed deaths (see 2009 swine flu outbreak). The U.S. Centers for Disease Control warned that it was possible the outbreak could develop into a pandemic.[4]

On April 27, 2009, the World Health Organization raised alertness from level 3 to level 4 (max 6) worldwide[5], since (sustained) human-to-human transfer of the virus was confirmed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Influen...s_subtype_H1N1
Old 04-28-2009, 05:07 PM   #20
alyscat
Avalon Senior Member

This flu has h1n1 in it, as well as a series of other viruses, including some asian ones. GM to me. Why we're calling it swine flu rather than hybrid or GM flu, I dunno.
alys
alyscat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 05:40 PM   #21
no caste

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I'm not buying it. LOL Ground zero? Nah. This hybrid flu has too much in it to be a 4 year old in some small mexican town.
alys
Maybe. But I'm interested in a dispersal trail here, too.

"Martinez and Bertha Crisostomo, a liaison between the villagers and the municipal government of Perote to which La Gloria belongs, say half of the people from the town live and work in Mexico City most of the week, and could easily have spread the swine flu in the capital, where the largest number of cases have been reported.

"Granjas Carroll de Mexico, 50 per cent owned by Virginia-based Smithfield Foods, Inc., has eight farms in the area. Smithfield spokeswoman Keira Ullrich said the company has found no clinical signs or symptoms of the presence of swine influenza in its swine herd or its employees working at its joint ventures anywhere in Mexico.

"Residents say they have been bothered for years by the fetid smell of one of the farms, which lies upwind of the community, and they suspect their water and air has been contaminated by waste."

From the aforementioned article:
http://www.cbc.ca/health/story/2009/...gin042809.html
Old 04-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #22
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Just heard the news that Mexico City was stroke by an earthquake today (6° on a richter scale).

I wouldn't ask if this is just a coincidence, as it is not. They're just tryin to get as many people as they can out of their homes...to speed up the process...

malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 06:35 PM   #23
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

In reference to the number of doses of prophyilactic (medicine i.e. Tamilflu or whatever) which each of our gov'ts are saying is readily available to combat this swine flu, I'd like to mention that if you get this flu, you must take ten (shots, pills, days of pills, etc.) to have what is considered a complete cycle of treatment.

Now, let's put on out thinking caps....

The Italian gov't said today that it has 40m doses...that means for only 4m cases of flu...and the population of Italy is now over 61m!

Guess the pharmas need to get to work, huh?

Last edited by WiNaDeYo; 04-28-2009 at 06:38 PM.
WiNaDeYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:10 PM   #24
marisa manning
Avalon Senior Member

Hi everyone
think everyone has forgot the miracle minerals best u all get some before u can't love and light
marisa manning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #25
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Swine flu- deconstructing H1N1 virus

I just ran across this anti-viral formula on Steve Quayle's site, it has an interesting story:

This blend was created from research about a group of 15th century thieves and grave robbers who rubbed oils on themselves to avoid contracting the plague while they robbed the bodies of the dead and dying. When apprehended these thieves disclosed the formula of herbs, spices and oils they used to protect themselves in exchange for more lenient punishment.

This blend of therapeutic-grade essential oils was tested at Weber State University for its potent antimicrobial properties. Thieves oil was found to have a 99.96% percent kill rate against airborne bacteria. The oils are highly antiviral, antiseptic,antibacterial,anti-infectious and help to protect the body against such illnesses as flu, colds, sinusitis,bronchitis,pneumonia, sore throats, cuts etc.

Apply few drops to bottom of feet or stomach and rub into skin

Here is the receipt for the mixture place into a small brown bottle and add the amounts of herbs listed below

* Clove oil (syzgium aromaticum) 200 drops or 1/2 ounce.

* Lemon oil (Citrus limon) 175 drops

* Cinnamon Bark oil (Cinnamoomum verum) 100 drops

* Eucalyptus oil ( Eucalyptus radiata) 75 drops

* Rosemary oil (Rosimarinus officinalis ) 50 drops

You can also use in small spray bottle and mist the air in home and car, I also place mixture in a pan of water and place on wood stove during the fall, winter and spring.

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.aler...0427.oils.html
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote