Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 05-28-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Spreading the Message of Freedom ~ One Sheriff at a Time!

Soon we'll all being riding bicycles with gas prices going up daily and inflation and taxes and.... I could use the exercise anyway sitting at this computer too much. I wanted to go swimming today, NOT...rain, rain, rain for nearly two weeks now.

GLOOM ON TOP OF DOOM

If you enjoy your freedom, "HA, HA", (quoting dantheman62) and your car, you might consider getting behind someone who cares!

A really smart "PEDDLER" in more ways than one

Spreading the Message of Freedom ~ One Sheriff at a Time!

Posted by robpatozz on 05/27/09 10:09 AM

Liberty Rider, Michael Maresco, on his historic "Ride For Honesty" coast-to-coast bicycle journey, made his way through Southeastern Pennsylvania on Memorial Day. Michael is a man on a mission. Concerned about our nation's obvious departure from the Constitution, the supreme law of the land, he has set out to educate, awaken, and touch the hearts and minds of as many people as he can. As he traverses this great nation of ours, his message is simple, and clear. Our Federal government has grown too big, and too powerful. Continually and ever increasingly, intruding on, and usurping the rights of individuals; and overriding and undermining the power and authority delegated to the states. Michael is not alone in his belief, now, no less than 35 states have introduced state sovereignty legislation invoking the 10th amendment.

Article continues PLUS Video (7:42): http://www.campaignforliberty.com/bl...cpg=1#comments

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-02-2009 at 08:03 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2009, 01:31 AM   #2
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Spreading the Message of Freedom ~ One Sheriff at a Time!

Who decided that the constitution was the "supreme law of the land"?

It's just paper to me.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 04:52 AM   #3
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Head West Young Man! ~ Liberty Rider on The Move In Eastern Ohio

Posted by robpatozz on 06/01/09

Quote:
I just had the pleasure of speaking to Liberty Rider #1, Michael Maresco, who is making his way west from Wheeling, West Virginia. Now in eastern Ohio, he was looking for a little assistance locating suitable lodging for the night. It appears he will end up in the Morristown/Belmont area.

Despite the pitfalls of the road, Michael is in great spirits and having much success spreading the message of freedom. Not to steal his thunder, as I am sure he will blog about it, but he happened into the Bridgeport, OH office of Blue Dog Coalition member, Congressman Charlie Wilson. While there he had a great conversation with the lovely, Pam Pedone, who graciously accepted information on HR 1207 that she will pass on to the Congressman.

At Michael's request, I made a quick follow up call to Pam and thanked her for her hospitality. She complimented Michael, and said she was proud of him, as he believes so strongly in freedom, that he is willing to make this historic journey to spread the message. Mahalo.

Pam was kind enough to share with me the name of the key legislative aide in Washington who should be able to assist us with HR1207. Her name is Joan Gregory. I already left a message for Joan, and will be following up with an email. Please take the time to contact Congressman Wilson and Joan. Remind them that Stephanie Herseth Sandlin (D-SD), co-chair of the fiscally conservative and highly influential Blue Dog Coalition, is a cosponsor of HR1207, and that we need his support as well.

Many thanks to Michael. Please look for him as he passes through your neck of the woods. Aloha.
Photo and links: http://www.campaignforliberty.com/bl...cpg=1#comments

FOLLOW MICHAEL HERE (daily blog and photos and videos): http://libertyrider.com/

Photo op with Dr. Paul "Ride Ron Ride" 5/27/2009 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WGMf...layer_embedded

Last edited by peaceandlove; 06-02-2009 at 06:38 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 05:15 AM   #4
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Humble Janitor, your anger is misplaced and constantly ill received which of course you probably don't give a rip. And I tire of your constant condescending bigot comments.

Your comments are needless tripe. And don't give me that white man balony. I'm Scottish but what you don't know is that I was adopted by American Indians and know their plight quite well. I'm a volunteer in two sliding scale clinics of which 40% were Hispanic and the rest were Hopi Indians.

In the meantime I have been working over the last year to help start a free clinic for Lakota Indians because they are the most politically abused and needy people in the world not including countries with aids.

So, dump the anger, it is terse, abrasive, and borders on swinish. and we are all tired of it.

And oh if you don't like the USA then do something besides gripe at us, or leave!

Oh by the way Peace ... nice post!

Last edited by Waterman; 06-02-2009 at 06:47 AM.
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 01:23 AM   #5
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Waterman says:

I was adopted by American Indians and know their plight quite well. I'm a volunteer in two sliding scale clinics of which 40% were Hispanic and the rest were Hopi Indians.

In the meantime I have been working over the last year to help start a free clinic for Lakota Indians because they are the most politically abused and needy people in the world not including countries with aids.

Tango:

Outstanding, Waterman.... I like that service to others...

My hat is off to you... Respect...

Trooly,

Tango

Nice thread..... Thank you for posting....
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote