Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2009, 07:38 PM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Farewell

My journey to the forum started when I was giving Bill information about underground facilities that I have personally experienced. I witnessed nothing that flies (at least I don't think) but the threat I did see was very very disturbing indeed,

Now my life is occupied with preparation, work, and other endeavors that seem to be needing more attention. And one of those are my twice weekly appearances on two different radio networks. So I have need to adjust where I spend my time, and the time has come for me to move on.

The forum has changed considerably since it began and some of the changes are good, some are not. However, probably most disturbing was the withdrawal of the two people that started this forum because they do not value it enough to participate. It was like being slapped in the face by the back of the hand.

Not that it couldn't work without them but that isn't the point. One doesn't need the landlord to be present in order to live but with absentee landlords/slumlords the place looses value and the people left do not have authority to make improvements. In the meantime many good suggestions have fallen on deaf ears, and the goal to connect people has for all practical purposes has ended.

So thanks to all that have already left and those still here, may your waters be still before you.

Waterman
Old 06-18-2009, 07:58 PM   #2
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Farewell

Waterman it will be sad seeing you go. but in answer to the reason people left the forum..it was not the forum, but personal conflict.

I remain here due to the content of the forum, and it's intention. There is so much valuable information here in one place that I'm greatful.
For those that left..I miss them too...but they were not the basis and intention of the forum...it's a concept of ideas and sharing. Of community.
This is where we must lead ourselves..community to exist the follies to come.
It's always been that way...people leave the community to go out on their own....due to conflict, or inablilty to coexist with those who see things differently.
There were many who recently left, only to return....
the way of mankind to come is to understand we are all one...and eventually that will sink in and we will be able to coexist.
Waterman...please stop by from time to time to share our community...you will be missed

Last edited by BROOK; 06-18-2009 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:31 PM   #3
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Unhappy Re: Farewell

thank you> for all your contributions and post!
But> never say goodbye
Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Waterman, and the best of luck on your endeavours.
Peace Out
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 PM   #5
Carmen
Avalon Senior Member

I have appreciated your wisdom since I joined this forum. Your posts are well thought out and contain much important information and knowledge. Im sorry to see that you are leaving Waterman but I understand as we all move on when the time is right. I wish you well in whatever you do. May your work continue in other areas of service. Your contribution here was and is very much appreciated.

Love to you and your Family

Carmen
Old 06-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #6
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterman View Post
My journey to the forum started when I was giving Bill information about underground facilities that I have personally experienced. I witnessed nothing that flies (at least I don't think) but the threat I did see was very very disturbing indeed,

Now my life is occupied with preparation, work, and other endeavors that seem to be needing more attention. And one of those are my twice weekly appearances on two different radio networks. So I have need to adjust where I spend my time, and the time has come for me to move on.

The forum has changed considerably since it began and some of the changes are good, some are not. However, probably most disturbing was the withdrawal of the two people that started this forum because they do not value it enough to participate. It was like being slapped in the face by the back of the hand.

Not that it couldn't work without them but that isn't the point. One doesn't need the landlord to be present in order to live but with absentee landlords/slumlords the place looses value and the people left do not have authority to make improvements. In the meantime many good suggestions have fallen on deaf ears, and the goal to connect people has for all practical purposes has ended.

So thanks to all that have already left and those still here, may your waters be still before you.

Waterman
One would prefer No Landlord wouldn't one... ? If one feels ownership
the Valu goes up because of pride of ownership... You've paid your
nickel for the ride. Ride, until the end of June... And, you know you like it.

I'm not one to stop a being that needs to " move On " if that is what you
need To Do, in your search for knowledge. If you still decide it's that time.
I wish you much success in your media life. Its Not an easy life...

Most business' fail in the first three years... Normally, it starts out to be fun
then it becomes work... Than the accounting starts. And, whoa, the bills...
K had a pretty good run going.... But, Life.!? You got some idea's ? Are
you around PHX... Worth taping ? Interviews ? Need producers ?

Trooly,

Tango
Old 06-18-2009, 09:00 PM   #7
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Take it easy mate
Old 06-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #8
Northern Boy
Avalon Senior Member

Waterman best to you and your family your words trust me have not fallen on deaf ears some decide they need to leave and prepare for what ever it is thats coming some need to leave just for the sake of it or time constraints . Good Luck and we will see you on the other side
Old 06-18-2009, 09:54 PM   #9
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Please stop by from time to time. I suspect that the reasons for the absentee ownership are not trivial. The subjects in this forum can be difficult...and I worry that people burn out. I do think that we are in a spiritual war and an infowar...and that those who aggressively pursue these topics get hit the hardest...by forces seen and unseen.

Where do we find the information on the underground bases? To me...this is the place to look for disclosure and the center of power on Earth.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #10
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i just got back on after it went subscription.. it seems that with the economic mayhem and the south osetia incidents the forum had major momentum.. a great direction and a solid purpose..

i can see how it has changed greatly, somewhat to its detriment.perhaps this is due to the fall off of members from subscription and nothing major happening on nth world scene..

if they manage to get internet 2 going then all this will be a moot point anyway.

good luck take care
Old 06-18-2009, 10:42 PM   #11
sunflower
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry to hear that you are leaving Avalon. Your posts and blog were well worth reading and pondering.
Best wishes for your other projects and preparations.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:53 AM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Aloha Waterman,

It saddens me to read your message. I've not been here much due to getting ready and prepping for self-reliance. My major issue has been how to get on without electricity. I just read today on Drudge where N. Korea is threatening to send a missile to Hawaii!

Japan warns that North Korea may fire missile at U.S. on Independence Day
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...dence-Day.html

Needless to say my focus has been more on future solar activity which also may start in the fall and wasn't thinking along the lines of what NK may do. Please feel free to drop by and share info you think we should stay on top of.

As for B&K? It is sad that they choose not to participate. However, I'm here because of the info which is far more credible then what I've found at a number of other sites. Those who post are for the most part civil which also is a plus.

I also think the major reason for decrease membership (which I've noticed at a number of forums) is that folks are gearing up for a major shift in consciousness - I call it waking up and taking a good look around at what is really happening. There are many who are just too stunned to sort it all out and this is a time of confusion while still wishing to cling to the way things used to be. We now have a fascist government where government owns big business, the economy is exceptionally frightening, prices are creeping up at the gas pumps, jobs are going by the wayside with 10 percent unemployment and those who do have jobs are worried as well. Many are losing homes and attempting to sort out what to do with their life. This drop in membership participation may have started for specific reasons - yet the real reason is folks are looking inward, busy and into a survival mode.

All of our extra time is into projects - planting trees, gardens, gathering materials to survive what is coming up and dealing with off the wall folks who are still trying to live life within the old model. It's not working. Yet, we are busier then ever. Rarely is there free time to just sit here at the computer like I used to do last year. There is just too much to do and a sense that there isn't much time to get it all done.

However, I'm also noticing a major shift toward health, consciousness and spirituality as well. All of this is also very time consuming. Going inward for some deep self-examination seems to be the upcoming trend.

I do understand your frustrations and time commitments. Please keep in mind that public services comes in all types of forms. Even some of the moderators see what they do as being of benefit to those who seek information. They also give selflessly of their time to the forum and to many others who are in their lives. Being kind to one another seems to work as one option when given so many emotional choices to choose from. I suspect many of your posts are also out of the goodness of your heart in an attempt to help us understand what is happening around us so we can better prepare for the times ahead and I for one truly appreciate what you offer and it was your information that spurred me on to get projects completed sooner then later. Truly, thank you.

Last edited by Carol; 06-19-2009 at 05:01 AM.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:43 AM   #13
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hey brother,
Don't fret. It's not what we want that happens... but often what IS, period. Try not to judge or be discouraged. We'll miss you here... but see you later!

I have no doubt I will be seeing you in the flesh in the near future.

Remember... the tooth.

Wormhole
Old 06-19-2009, 07:48 AM   #14
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member

please do try and call in ..would you consider this

rather than leave completley ....

im also not here so much

but feel i can just call in

rather than leave ....i did leave once but missed every one

heaps ....like you will be missed

respect you choice tho ...

may grace be with you dear one

in living service rhythmmm ...
Old 06-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #15
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Waterman,

Not really happy to see you leave. I feel that your contributions thus far have made a great and good difference to us all. We need all the different perspectives we can get - and with yours, as a bonus we see them well and articulately presented!

Please comeback whenever you like. I have a hunch the trip won't be over for Avalon for a while. She may have to sail in many different waters before she is done.

Good luck, and may you continue to be blessed, guided and protected.

A..
Old 06-19-2009, 02:02 PM   #16
WiNaDeYo
Avalon Senior Member

Know that you're presence at Avalon has been appreciated, respected and will be missed, Waterman.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #17
williamfmartin@gmail.com
Avalon Senior Member

Location: I am blessed to live in a gorgeous harbor town called Thornbury in Ontario Canada

"I have appreciated your wisdom since I joined this forum. Your posts are well thought out and contain much important information and knowledge. Im sorry to see that you are leaving Waterman but I understand as we all move on when the time is right. I wish you well in whatever you do. May your work continue in other areas of service. Your contribution here was and is very much appreciated.

Love to you and your Family"

I could not have siad it any better.
Safe journey to to you!
Old 06-19-2009, 04:08 PM   #18
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamfmartin@gmail.com View Post
"I have appreciated your wisdom since I joined this forum. Your posts are well thought out and contain much important information and knowledge. Im sorry to see that you are leaving Waterman but I understand as we all move on when the time is right. I wish you well in whatever you do. May your work continue in other areas of service. Your contribution here was and is very much appreciated.

Love to you and your Family"

I could not have siad it any better.
Safe journey to to you!
i agree - i could NOT have said this better

don't be a stranger waterman

keep in contact
Old 06-19-2009, 06:03 PM   #19
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Farewell

I hope you will check in from time to time and post. I have always enjoyed reading your opinions and you are really a special person. I wish you all the best and much joy and peace always.

XOXO
Old 08-06-2009, 04:30 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

why not interview
"waterman" ???
Old 08-06-2009, 04:40 PM   #21
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Take care Waterman and thank you for all that you have given to the forum

Your work is much appreciated. Take care

Love and Peace be with you and your family
Old 08-06-2009, 09:49 PM   #22
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

This thread is old, Waterman has been interviewed on the Camelot Radio Show since this thread was created.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:42 PM   #23
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

closed
Closed Thread